The Contractor

Story Info
Wife is unfaithful for the first time.
2.9k words
3.55
120.1k
23
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

Jenny had just come back from doing the school run, still angry after the argument she'd had with her husband before he stormed off to work.

It was a warm sunny morning and the school holidays were approaching. They had not been in the house long and they had contractors in doing some home improvements which was creating a lot of extra noise and dust.

When she got home, Steve was working in the house and she asked him to stop using the power tools as she needed to put her youngest, who was only a tot and not of school age, for his morning nap.

After she had settled him, she went downstairs and made herself a cold drink. It was a very hot June morning and she was wearing a short skirt and a loose fitting top in an attempt to remain cool. As it was so warm, as she often did, she wore no bra.

Jenny went and asked Steve if he would like a cold drink and he asked for a glass of iced water. He joined her in the sitting room, stating he could do no more work if he couldn't use his power tools and other jobs could not be continued until the filler dried.

They sat in the lounge where the seats were opposite each other, and they chatted about all sorts of trivia. Steve was happy sitting opposite Jenny as she sat with her legs crossed in such a way that he had a perfect view of her upper thighs and panties. When she leaned forward, he also got a better view of her cleavage and he made a point to keep asking her questions which made her lean forward.

Jenny, too, felt some strange attraction to Steve, he was youngish, very muscular and well tanned. He wore denim shorts and a white sleeveless vest, showing off his tanned muscular body.

She was pointing out some cracks in the ceiling and walls and he joined her on her sofa so he could get a better look at what she was pointing at. She then pointed out some other work that needed to be done and as she did so, she accidentally knocked Steve's water all over his vest. They joked about it and he pulled his vest off and hung it over a radiator to dry. She saw his well toned muscular torso and she suddenly felt horny. She was married but her shit of a husband had really pissed her off earlier. It would serve him right if she were to misbehave.

She and Steve flirted a little and he teased her about her still wearing a top. She refused to remove her top initially, saying she was a "married woman" and didn't do that sort of thing. When Steve accidentally on purpose spilt his drink over her top, things changed a little.

He poured the water over her tits and the material stuck to her skin like you would expect to see in a "Miss wet T shirt" contest. Jenny huffed and hawed and then she lifted her top by the bottom hem up over her head and placed her top on the radiator next to his. There!. She was topless. Steve was impressed. Jenny was petite in height but ample in bust, especially since she had babies, her bust size had remained substantial.

He commended her on her lovely tits and she accepted the praise with gratitude. Jenny had never been topless with a stranger other than on holiday on the beach and never in such close proximity. Neither had she been unfaithful to her husband (until now) but she suddenly felt like she was drunk or something and whatever it was, it was taking over her common sense.

"I'd better go and get changed" she said, heading for the staircase. She stopped and looked Steve in the eye.

"I'm going to my bedroom. Would you like to come?"

Steve recognised the double entendre and he thought he may have misunderstood.

"Pardon" he said.

"I'm going to my bedroom. Would you like to come?" she said again, that come on look in her own eye. She licked her lips seductively as she hung on to the banister. Steve followed her upstairs and she ushered him into her room, quickly looking in on the baby to ensure he was still asleep.

Satisfied the tot was fast asleep and content, she went to her room and closed the door behind her, shutting the bolt in a symbolic way. The only other person in the house was the baby and he was safe and sound in his cot and couldn't get out if he tried. The bolt would not stop Steve leaving either, but the act of locking him in added to the eroticism.

She opened her drawer where she kept her underwear and pulled out some briefs and crop tops. She laid them out on the bed and saw there was a pink and an orange crop top, and a pair of lilac and a pair of gold briefs. She took off her micro skirt and noticed her briefs were white.

"Damn" she cursed. "Nothing matches".

"So what's the problem" asked Steve.

"How can I make sure that what I wear on my top matches what I wear on my bottom" she pondered. Steve walked up to her.

"That's easy, I'll show you" he said and he dropped to his knees in front of Jenny and pulled her knickers to the floor, helping her step out of them. He casually noticed that her pussy was already moist and flushed, the blood flow to the area increasing almost as though she was getting turned on.

"There" he declared. "Now your top and bottom match!"

Jenny smiled.

"You're naughty" she joked with him. She put her undies back in her drawer then she layed on the bed, one leg straight but the other knee raised slightly before allowing the leg to drop to one side, allowing Steve the perfect view of her love tunnel.

Jenny patted the vacant part of the bed next to her and looked at Steve's muscular body, noticing the tell tale bulge in his shorts.

"If you take off your pants, you can come on the bed with me" she said sexily, continuing to exploit the double entendre. What happened next surprised Jenny for two reasons.

As Steve undid his denim shorts and allowed them to drop to the floor, she noticed firstly that the dirty bastard was not wearing any under pants. Secondly, his pretty firm erection was large.

"Wow" she whispered, almost to her self. She regained her composure and said "No one told me these came in different sizes". Steve beamed as he joined her on the bed.

"I've never seen one that big before" she lied. Jenny had always been lucky with her boy friends and they had always been substantially well endowed with the exception of her husband who was a measly 5 inches. "I bet you keep your girl friends well satisfied" she said.

"Never had any complaints yet" Steve said. "Anyway, you can talk. When did you have your implants done?" he said, pointing to her tits. They looked natural but Steve was playing the game a bit.

"I haven't. They're natural" Jenny said.

"There's only one way to find out" Steve said and he reached over and cupped one of her tits. His hands were rough from the manual work that he did but his actions were slow and gentle and he made a point of caressing both of her breasts.

"Mmm, they feel real" he said, leaning forward and licking her nipples and sucking on them, ensuring each breast got plenty of attention, a hand on one and his mouth on the other, swapping over periodically. Jenny threw her head back and enjoyed the experience, her pulse was racing, her husband forgotten temporarily.

Steve moved his hand to the space between her legs and she moved herself to a more comfortable position which allowed Steve easier access to her pussy.

"My god, you're wet" he commented, moving his lips from her nipples to her face and kissing her on her lips for the first time. Jenny flinched momentarily, thoughts of her husband appeared in her mind but were gone in a flash and she returned the kiss, her tongue searching for his tongue. His fingers entered her wet opening between her legs and she moaned gently, reaching out for Steve's ample cock. She wanked him whilst he frigged her, their kisses continuous as they aroused each other.

She withdrew from the kiss and pushed Steve back on the bed so he was lying down, symbolically on her husband's side of the bed, and she pushed her dark hair away from her as she leaned towards his aching manhood. She took a deep breath before lowering her mouth on to his erection which stood like a flag pole. She had seldom done this to her husband although she had given lots of head to previous boy friends. She couldn't stand waste, however, and objected to any guy cumming in her mouth. Spunk was for pussy's and that was her belief.

She worked up a rhythm on his erection and he lay back, offering words of encouragement. She gauged that Steve was pretty aroused and may not last too much longer, so she stopped and crawled up the bed and they kissed, passing on the taste of his pre cum and lubricant to his own mouth.

He rolled her over so she was lying on her back and he stood briefly and got something out of the pocket of his jeans. Jenny heard the unmistakable sound of a foil packet being opened and stretching of rubber. Steve joined her immediately, having dressed for the occasion.

"I'm not sure I can accommodate some thing that size" Jenny lied. She'd had several cocks of a similar size but that had been some years ago.

"I'm sure it'll be OK" Steve whispered, leaning forward and kissing her gently. He wriggled his body and without the use of hands, his erection expertly found it's way to the opening of her warm, moist and inviting pussy. He continued the action of lowering his body and moving forward and his cock entered Jenny slowly and purposefully. Jenny took a sharp intake of breath, not caring she was being unfaithful, more interested in having this monster cock inside her. His actions continued, slowly filling her vagina with his substantial penis.

Jenny could feel herself approaching a climax and Steve had only entered her a few moments ago. Unable to control herself, she thrust her hips upwards into his groin, reaching for his buttocks and pulling him deeper into her, her nails digging into the soft flesh of his arse, so deep the nails would scar the skin of his buttocks.

He climax was at the point of new return and, conscious that too much noise might wake the baby, she stifled her scream by thrusting her tongue into Steve's mouth, her back arched and her body stiffened as the orgasm wracked through her entire being. As her climax diminished, she released her clutches on her lover and drew in breath in a laboured way, the intensity of her orgasm greater than she could ever remember. No need to fake it today, she thought wryly to herself!

Steve withdrew himself and rolled her over to the side of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. Jenny leaned forward but Steve repositioned her so that as he entered her from behind, he could see her tits bouncing around in the reflection of the mirror on the dressing table.

As he entered her, Jenny moaned loudly. This was an excellent way of obtaining a deeper penetration and he began pounding himself deeper into her. He noticed from her reflection that she was grimacing so he stopped.

"Are you OK?" he enquired.

"It's a bit uncomfortable" she said, disengaging herself from him and she turned to face him. She placed one hand on the base of his erection and drew her other hand along the length of it, before resuming her previous position. Without a word, Steve re-entered her and she sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction.

"That's better" she said, opening her clenched fist and displaying the condom she had removed from Steve's dick.

"You like it bareback, do you" he said, keeping the motion going.

"Ooh yes" she replied in such a way, Steve did not know if she was answering his question or enjoying the sensation.

"I'll bet you do this to all the contractors, don't you" he asked, jokingly. Jenny looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Only those with big cocks" she said in the best slutty voice she could muster.

"And what do you say to them" he enquired.

"I tell them to fuck me" Jenny said, almost spitting the words out with venom. "I tell them to fuck me like I'm telling you to fuck me" she went on.

"Do you let them fuck you or do you fuck them?"

"I don't care, as long as I fuck" she said, her manner getting more profound and erotic. "Now less talk and more fucking" she said, "Now fill my crack!"

Steve increased his pace and Jenny's breathing intensified. She hadn't been fucked like this since, well she hadn't been fucked like this ever. Steve was not only a big lad, but very experienced and really horny. Jenny could not believe that a guy of this calibre would ever be interested in a lady like her, married with kids, approaching 30. Sure, she was pretty and had beautiful curves, but she had baggage and was on the petite side.

Steve was simultaneously thinking how lucky he was, having a woman as horny as Jenny suck his dick and fuck him. He was a contractor, nothing more than a labourer and hardly a big catch like a doctor or a lawyer. Sure he was well built, in every area, but he was a nobody in life's chart of status.

Their thoughts were postponed by the slowing of Jenny's movements, she was on the verge of another orgasm and she writhed and moaned, her breathing as laboured as ever, her skin sweaty, her pussy soaking wet and full of Steve's immense dick. He reached forward and squeezed her tits, tweaking the nipples as he did, the roughness of his skin combined with the gentleness of his actions accentuated Jenny's pleasure.

"Tell me" she implored. "Tell me what you're doing".

"I'm fucking you" he said, "I'm fucking you from behind. A total stranger is fucking you and I'm going to make you cum" he said, thrusting himself in deeper.

"I'm coming" Jenny cried and Steve knew he was pretty close to his own climax. He repositioned one of his hands from her tits to her clitoris and the action toppled her over the edge and she reached another climax. Her pussy lips applied pressure on his hard erection and Steve reached his climax whilst inside her and he pushed his dick in as far as it would go. Jenny squealed as he did so, her climax almost subsiding as he came.

"I'm fucking coming" he said, gasping for breath, "You horny bitch, you've made me come" as he spurted his hot sticky load into her. He watched her reflection in the mirror, her laboured breathing causing her breasts to quiver. He withdrew himself from her and they collapsed on the bed, catching their breath.

"Why did you remove the condom?" he asked after a short silence.

"I don't believe in waste" Jenny replied, smiling broadly.

"That was a but sluttish" he said.

"I like to think so" she replied, leaning towards him and nibbling his ear, her tongue probing around his lobe, her warm breath on his cheek.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Fancy another fuck?" she said, her left hand dropping down to his crotch and masturbating his semi hard and very wet cock.

Steve smiled at her, noticing the nipples on her ample breasts were still pert.

"What about the finishing of?" he queried.

"I'm the one that needs finishing" she said. "I've got at least another 3 orgasms inside me and I want this dick to give it to me" Jenny continued, her hand movements on his erection becoming more intense. Steve murmured at the pleasure of having this beautiful woman wank him off.

"Oh, and you've got 15 minutes before the baby needs to get up, so get a move on!" she ordered.

Steve pushed her back on the bed, kissing her gently and mounted her missionary. He could have got up to find the discarded condom but he knew he did not need to.

"Come on, come on" Jenny ordered, half jokingly, half in frustration. "I need to be fucked and I need to be fucked hard by a big cocked stranger, so fuck me now" she said.

Steve began to enter her, unaware that the discarded condom had fallen into her husband's slipper under the bed and unaware that with the windows open to let some breeze in, it also allowed sound out. Luckily, the neighbour across the street had poor hearing, but the view he got from the reflection from the dressing table mirror kept him entertained.

"How many times can you make me cum in 15 minutes?" Jenny challenged Steve.

"Start counting" he said as he began to fuck her again.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers