The Control Was Hers?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No?' Marlene whispered, and delved two fingers into Sam's still hot pussy.

Sam's mind exploded. Her body shot off into different directions.

'Marlene, this isn't the right way to go about this,' she groaned as her body folded in two. Marlene continued to pleasure her. Her mind wanted this, she loved it, and it was becoming obvious to her, that Marlene had found her secrets, before she even knew of them herself. No one had ever got to her as much as this, and in a fraction of time.

Marlene stood in front of Sam now, and waved the black prick at her, Sam looked at it wide eyed. 'Please Marlene, think about what you are doing?' she said, helplessly lying on her back.

Marlene helped Sam to her feet. 'Where are you taking me?' she asked stupidly, knowing full well, it was to her bedroom. Sam suddenly felt Marlene's strength, she was no weakling, she was a very powerful young lady.

Marlene guided her to her own bed, and got her into it. Sam was about to undergo a complete and comprehensive seduction, followed by submission. Her life was about to alter in a way she had never dreamed of. And there was more to come, and this was unknown to even her, and Marlene.

Marlene also had with her a length of soft rope, tying one end around a wrist; she threaded it under Sam's back. Then she rolled Sam onto her front, while she was still protesting. Sam wasn't used to being treated in any way like this, it was alien to her.

Soon her wrists were at her side and secured by the rope around her back and front.

Marlene looked piercingly at her as she fitted the big black prick to her, making sure it was tight and snug.

Sam withered in front of her, she was scared and excited at the same time, full of apprehension, and yet alive with anticipation!

'Marlene?' she bleated softly as the gorgeous black girl settled down, next to her beautiful blonde captive victim.

Slipping her arm around her, Sam was now held in place, Marlene's fingers started toying with her nipples, her raised right knee found her pussy, her lips found Sam's willing lips, and she was under way. The iceberg had struck, but now Sam was the Titanic, she was sinking, and sinking fast.

Sam was almost incoherent in seconds, the girl was manipulating her in a way no one ever had. Her arousal was already sky high. This was the magic she had never known of, but always wanted. This girl had her life in her hands, she was wanting to give her everything she had, but couldn't, because her body was a prisoner.

Marlene closed her mouth over Sam's hugely distended nipple, bit it hard, sucked it, licked it, and chewed. Fingers and a knee opened her pussy like a flower does in the sun. Sam came, it shattered her mind, her body was a body of water, washing her away in a sea of pleasure she had never known. She burst into tears of pain, lust, love, arousal and the utter relief that she had been done.

Sam was collapsed now; she was completely drained of any strength, and will power. She slowly opened her eyes to find her self looking up into the beautiful smiling face of her lover, her now captor, her giver of life it appeared.

'Marlene,' she whispered weakly.

'Yes, my baby?' she answered.

'Oh Marlene, what am I going to do?'

The realisation that she might be a sub was dawning on her, could she actually be one? Was she a latent sub, waiting for the one to subjugate her, to come along?

'You are going to do what I tell you to do?' she said meaningfully. But softly and gently, she didn't want to scare her new toy too much!

Wha? Wha, what do you mean Marlene?' she asked somewhat pitifully.

'Don't worry baby, you'll see, okay?'

Then Marlene rose above Sam, climbed on her, and drove the big black prick into her sopping greasy open pussy, She gripped her by her shoulders so hard her nails showed blood, she fucked Sam unabatedly, heavily, long and hard. A total annihilation of Sam's mind and body was on. No thought was given to her, Marlene wanted to her to have the most powerful fucking a woman could ever have!

Sam wailed under Marlene's onslaught, her orgasms were coming thick and fast now, nothing could save her, Marlene was taking her over in a way she could never recover from, and she loved it. She was submitting wholeheartedly to her beautiful young black lover, a lover that was also becoming her mistress.

This 30 year old world widely beauty, who had the world at her feet, was surrendering, to this fabulous 18 year old black Pakistani girl. Her life was changing as she knew it, and it was heaven as she sank further and further beneath the waves.

Sam was now almost comatose from her continuing orgasms, her total domination, the blasting fucking, which she was now very happily undergoing.

Then blackness, she had passed out, fainted, her body took over to allow her to sleep, and rest, and recover.

Marlene got off her lovely toy, kissed her lovingly, she also knew that they could, and probably would fall in love. Fall in love like only two women can. She was sure that Sam wouldn't even think of going against her now, she also knew that if push came to shove, she could over power Sam anytime she wanted to, and to accomplish her power a second time.

When Sam opened her eyes, it was dark, she didn't know where she was, and she was disorientated. She moved, she groaned, her body was so sore, sore all over, her nipples were burning and painful, her pussy was on fire, and it felt as if it had been ripped out!!

As he tried to move more, she found her arms wouldn't work, she tried to grope, but failed. It was then that another arm wrapped her up.

'Hi baby,' said a sweet voice in the dark, it was then that her mind returned, it remembered what had happened.

Marlene flicked on the bedside light and Sam saw Marlene up on an elbow, looking down at her.

'Marlene?' she whispered softly.

Marlene kissed her, it was a lovers kiss, Sam's mind went AWOL again, what had she done to her, why was she like this? She had always been the one in control, but not anymore, this girl had all the control and power she needed. Sam's mind had subjected to this thought already; Sam had to get the rest of her into line now.

Marlene wrapped Sam up in her arms and legs tightly, the bigger woman snuggled into her, and she felt safe and warm, just like a woman in love does.

A woman in love! She had said this in her mind; she could hear the words in her beautiful blonde head.

She buried her face into Marlene's neck, and cried, she cried heavily, Marlene petted her, told her that she understood, that she would love her the way, she loved her. She told her she wasn't going to let her go, ever! That she would belong to her for good, and did she understand what she was saying?

Sam nodded her wonderful head, and she whispered in a very little girl way, that she would do as she was told forever.

She knew now that if she were really a sub, then it was to this girl that she would submit to for good now.

'Will you please untie me Marlene?' she asked pleadingly?

'Why would I want to do that Samantha?' she said.

'Because I want to love you too?'

'Maybe later Samantha,' she said.

'But why?' Sam asked, this time it was in a very subservient tone.

Marlene picked up on the inflection, she knew that Sam would always be this way to her, but she had to be trained properly, even if she didn't know she was being trained.

Marlene began to kiss and seduce her once more, but this time it was for Marlene's relief, she needed to cum now. So working Sam up to a crescendo, she suddenly stopped, Sam asked why; her body was wriggling about in passion.

Marlene never spoke, she just climbed on to Sam, and worked her pussy right over Sam's mouth, kneeling over her, she grabbed Sam's hair and pulled her very willing mouth up, and into her own pussy, and fixed it there with her shapely knees.

Marlene ground away at her mouth, her tongue was like a lapping dog, her lips sucked at her pussy lips in frenzy, her teeth and nose crashed at her clit.

Marlene was completely on top of Sam's face now, her body weight holding her down. She reached behind, and crushed Sam's sprouting nipples, the pain was horrendous, but it served to spur her on to greater efforts. To satisfy this wondrous, fabulous, sexy beautiful black girl, that's all she wanted to do now, make her cum, and to please her. It was her single goal in her life right now, to please her mistress!

Marlene orgasmed hard into Sam's mouth, her nectar filled it, she swallowed all she gave her, she licked and drunk down all she poured into her mouth.

Releasing her nipples, Marlene grabbed her hair again, and forced Sam's face and mouth back up into her one final time, one final cum, again Sam took it down; it was all she needed to completely surrender her life now.

Marlene slowly moved her pussy from Sam's mouth and went to get a towel; she cleaned Sam's beautiful face off. Sam wallowed in the attendance. She told Sam to sleep now, 'we are going to have a busy day tomorrow baby, okay?'

'Are we?' Sam whispered as she closed her eyes.

'Yes Samantha, we are,' Marlene answered her, then closed her own beautiful dark eyes.

When morning broke, it was a beautiful day; Marlene was in the kitchen making tea, she had showered and powdered herself, put on some of Sam's body lotion, and was raring to go, to get at Sam's luscious body again. When Sam opened her eyes, she wondered about the night's events, her submission, the way Marlene had taken her over. The utterly mind blowing orgasms she had wonderfully experienced.

Her body was sore, stiff, and she felt wonderful. She had never been through something like this before, it was as if she had been caught up in a hurricane and cast adrift.

Marlene returned with a tray of tea and toast, Sam asked her to release her so she could eat and drink. Marlene hand fed her baby.

When she finished Marlene got a dish of warm water, and cleaned Sam's teeth, and gave her a body wash.

Now she was ready for Marlene to finish her training, Sam hadn't protested once. She knew inside, that Marlene was in control now, whether she was tied up or not!

Taking from her bag, she put on a very thin pair of white silk gloves, and climbed on top of her once more. She leaned down and kissed Sam beautifully, it was a kiss that she was starting to need as soon as she looked at Marlene's sexy, pouty, succulent mouth.

As she was being kissed, she felt the silk gloves and fingers, on her ample firm breasts, they were being agonisingly caressed, her nipples were at full extension, and as hard a bullets already. Then she felt Marlene's nails inside them, taking hold of her nipples. The grip tightened, it became arousingly painful. Marlene leaned away from her, tightening the grip, she began a slow sharp painful, yet erotically crushing, and squeezing of them, all 5 nails from each hand were locked onto them. Twisting and pulling them upwards, Sam tried to follow them but couldn't. She squealed, 'please Marlene, please don't, it's painful,' she said this, as an orgasm hit her.

'Oh oh oh my, pl...., oh Jesus, Mmmm, Humph, aaargh, Ooooh! Yes yes yes, no no no, oh oh Marlene, oh Aaargh!' Another thunderous orgasm blasted through her, her defences, if she had any now, were down, smashed to pieces.

Letting go of one nipple, she immediately plunged her hand behind her and into Sam's withering pussy, she found her clit, and crushed that too. Sam took off!

A nipple was being just about ripped off her body, and now her little button was being cruelly, wonderfully assaulted. Once more an orgasm blasted her into heaven and hell at the same time. She was being subjected to severe pain, yet it was the most gratifying moment of her life.

Sam wanted to die, but she wanted to die for Marlene, she was now, even though she didn't know it, was completely subservient to her.

How many orgasms could a woman have?

Releasing her grips on her, she let Sam settle, all she could do was look up into the dark luminous eyes of her fabulous lover, and wait for her to decide her next fate.

Reaching over the bed edge, Marlene had something in her hand, but Sam couldn't see what.

Telling her to roll over, Sam did, but with a little help, then she felt her bun hole being touched, it was soft and silky, Marlene's fingers doing their work, Sam couldn't help pushing her gorgeous bum up into the air.

Suddenly there was something in it.

'Ooooh, oh Marlene, what, what are yo... Oh oh oh, aaargh!'

Marlene had pushed into Sam's lovely brown dump hole a 4" x 1" vibrating butt plug, with an inverted groove, as the invaded arse automatically tightened around the invader, it snagged into the groove, and self fastened it in.

Marlene pulled her back onto her back again, reached between her legs and pressed the little button, the vibration near killed Sam. She had no control of the thrashing about her body was making itself do. Marlene handled her tits and nipples with the soft silk covered fingers. Sam submerged completely now. Her sinking was complete; her orgasm after orgasm was blending her brain and will power to Marlene's.

Marlene fixed the big black strap on, and climbed over her, and she began to fuck Sam with ferocity unknown, Sam screamed for mercy, for help, for assistance, someone to save her, she screamed for more, more more more!

'Please please please Mar...., Ieeeee! Oh God, Oh my God, oh Marlene, yes baby, yes baby, yes yes yes!'

The orgasms she was having now were devastating her mind.

Delirium seemed to set in, She became more and more wild in her thrashing around, Marlene smiled, as she held Sam down, and in her grip. A grip she would never relinquish. She was there, Sam was hers now.

What a turn up this had been, she thought, this beautiful fabulous, gorgeous wealthy woman, had just walked into her shop, and had tried to take her on. Marlene had pegged her straight off. She knew Sam was a lesbian, or both, that's why she had flashed her her brightest sexy smile. She could see the look of lust in her eyes, as she had checked her out.

And she had also seen the sub within her, her assumption had been cock on!

Unknown to Sam, Marlene had posed to her, styled her body to her, flashed her eyes, and smiled the stunning smile. In fact when she thought about it, she had beaten Sam in the shop! But she was trying for Marlene, so Marlene she was going to get. She had had no idea she would be defeated in a way she could never consider. Her attempt to trap Marlene had ended in utter failure, and victory for her, a victory that she knew she would win.

Climbing once more over her, Marlene offered the black dildo to her, brushing her lips with it, Sam willingly opened her mouth and sucked gratefully on it, all the while staring up into Marlene's eyes.

Staring intently at her, she said, 'Who am I Samantha? Who am I to you now? What am I to you now?'

Pushing the dildo away from her mouth, Sam pondered for a moment, knowing now, that this was a question she was waiting to be asked, knew it would come from Marlene. It was a question she had imagined asking Marlene, it seemed such a long time ago now, when in fact it was not quite 2 days.

She gave her answer, but lowered her eyes from hers.

'First, you are my mistress, you have proved that, I can never compete with what you have shown me, and, I hope, are offering me in the future? And second you are my lover, is that the right answer Marlene? Mistress?'

'That will do nicely Samantha, yes, that will do nicely.'

'How will I address you?'

'In here, I will be Mistress, Miss, Madam, or your queen.'

'Yes Mistress, I will use those terms for you.'

'You had better Samantha; you wouldn't like being on my wrong side, okay?'

'Yes Missy?'

'Missy!' Marlene harshly questioned, I said Miss!'

Sam's tits received a thundering slap from each open hand.

'Ooooh Mistress,' Sam wailed, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I promise.'

'It had better not,' Marlene said as she kissed Sam's burning tits better.

'How much black cock have you had Samantha?' she asked her.

'Black cock Miss, I haven't, apart from what you have made me have, why?'

'Are you lying to me Samantha? You must have had black prick?' Marlene said positively, raising a hand again.

'No no Mistress, I have never had it honestly, please don't hit me again?' she begged.

Marlene liked this response; she really was in the net!

'Okay, well, if that's the case, it's something I am going to have to remedy!'

'Remedy Miss, what do you mean, remedy?'

'You are a bisexual, are you not?' Marlene said.

'Yes Miss, but I'm not sure after meeting you now.'

'Well, that may or may not be true, but it's something I want to see.'

'See? See what Miss?'

'You being black fucked.'

'But Miss, I don't think I will ever want anyone but you now, you are my mistress, I have to be with you.'

'Okay, we'll leave it for now.'

Marlene untied her then. Sam wrapped her tired arms around her, and then spoke the words she never thought she would.

'Marlene, Mistress, I love you, I have fallen in love with you, you have made me love you, I'm yours forever Miss, please don't let me go?'

Marlene looked at her, deep into her beautiful blue eyes, and said.

'Yes you are mine Sam, mine for good, and I expect you to treat me with the respect a woman has for her Mistress, her lover, her owner, and her giver from now on, or you will get punished in ways that you can't dream of, okay?'

'Yes yes yes Mistress,' Sam said happily

'Oh and by the way Samantha, I love you too my baby.' Marlene told a suddenly deliriously happy Sam.

'Tomorrow, you are to ring in and ask for a weeks holiday, we need things, clothes for me for starters. And there is a terrific sex shop in town, I need to fit you out with a few things, and I want some new toys for you, okay Samantha?'

Sam looked at her small beautiful black Mistress lover, she suddenly wished it was her that was small, and Marlene was her size, then she could curl up in her lap, and be petted.

'You got it boss! Miss!' Sam giggled.

Her new life was being formed, and she was so looking forward to it.

'Can I ask you a question please Miss?' she said.

'Of course you can baby, but get down on your knees before you ask it,' she said pointing to the floor.

Sam hesitated fractionally, then did as she was told.

'How have you learned all this, you are only 18 years old, and you know so much, how?'

'I have always been a Dom, even at school, I started early in life, my teacher taught me, before I taught her! okay?'

'Yes Miss.'

Marlene swung her perfectly formed, smooth satiny dark skinned legs over Sam's shoulders, hooking a calf behind her neck, she put her other leg over that. Sam was now hooked in.

'Suck and lick that black pussy you need so much Samantha, make me cum,' she ordered, as she pulled her in.

There was a beautiful smile on Sam's lips as she dove at the pink, black surrounded pussy lips. Marlene gazed down at the beautiful blonde head as she mashed her mouth at her. She did love Sam, she knew that now. Her jism shot into Sam's hysterical mouth, as she nigh on sucked Marlene's insides out! She was home at last, after a disastrous life, she was home. Somehow they had found each other. Samantha would serve her Mistress well this day.

But there was a cloud on the horizon, Mac had hired a new university whizz kid, to clean up and modernise the computer system, the research and design development, to re-jig all the accounts, and simplify the working systems too.

Sam's secret deeds were about to come to the fore!

12