The Controller

Story Info
Megan starts using her powers.
1.9k words
3.19
55.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

These stories however amount I do based on the general consensus of everyone who reads this it will be in the mind control category but it will contain some elements of sci-fi/fantasy as the story progresses.

Megan had the power to control minds through mere thought and send her mind to someone else and take over with her mind while maintaining the control. She was only 20 years old while she always wanted to use his power to control someone in consenting to fuck her when the incident happened while she was at college. He only used her power to influence people slightly and never used her ability to take over minds leaving his own body.

When she was at college the drama was getting too much for him as a few members of the group was taking it too far so Megan decided to take control. "Shut up for the rest of the session and you will wait behind at the end of the day to speak to Morgan." and immediately the 4 foot 11 woman shut up as Megan's power had worked instantly the end of the session came and as everyone exited the only ones left in the room was the tutor, Megan and the 4 foot 11 student called Ruby. As the tutor waited for the two students to leave Megan fed into the tutors mind.

"You will place your work in the office, come back and join us." The tutor left the two students for 5 minutes making her excuses that she had to go and disappeared back to the room where Ruby and Megan was waiting. When the tutor came back she was unsure of how things would turn out. Megan saw that both the tutor Kylie (who was a stunner with a slim body, brunette hair and big tits) and Ruby were nervous so Megan put into their mind.

"You two will consent & you two are feeling extremely horny and want to have a threesome right here." then as Megan was getting undressed she noticed that both Kylie and Ruby were getting undressed too. As the three had gotten naked there was a brief moment where they were sizing each other up until Ruby made the first move towards Megan pulling her into her first kiss. This gave the signal to Kylie to get started as well as she walked over to the couple sank to her knees and began fingering both pussies until she brought a moan from the two students. Then Kylie began to suck and lick at Megan's pussy while she was still fingering Ruby's pussy.

After 5 minutes of this Kylie changed the positions sucking and licking Ruby's pussy while fingering Megan's pussy this lasted another 5 minutes before the three ladies changed positions. So that Kylie was lying on her back while Megan squatted above her mouth so that Kylie could suck Megan's pussy leaving Ruby to lick and suck Kylie's pussy. This lasted the best part of 20 minutes until they changed positions yet again so that Ruby was lying on her back having Kylie suck & lick her pussy and Megan was squatting over Ruby's face. This also lasted 20 minutes until they switched for the final time with Megan lying on her back, having her pussy licked and sucked by Ruby while Kylie was squatting over her face so Megan licked and sucked the tutor's pussy. This lasted 40 minutes until all three of them had the most earth shattering orgasm they have ever had. Megan was also tripping from using her powers to lose her virginity as she began the long journey of using her powers to get whatever she wanted.

As the three ladies got dressed Megan used her powers firstly on Ruby "You will remember this as the day you became a lesbian guys no longer interest you as partners just as friends. You will also become a sex addict. Once you are dressed you will leave and carry on with your night." The last bit was for everything that Ruby had done to torment Megan. Then Megan turned her attention to the tutor Kylie but Megan had something else in store for the tutor. Instead of using her power to bend Kylie's will to her control she would try her other power on the tutor. Megan thought hard about leaving her body as she did she took a big step in becoming a pure consciousness being. This made her able to move around freely possessing people as she went along. As Megan started thinking about leaving her body and instantly she left her body as her mind went racing towards Kylie.

There was a FLASH of white light which signalled that Megan's mind was in Kylie's body her body automatically blinked and with that Megan's mind was in control of her tutor's body. However Megan could read Kylie's mind but Kylie couldn't read her mind and Megan could still feel both of her powers in her mind and she decided to try something in Kylie's body with ruby as she was leaving the room. "You will stop, scratch your left foot with your right hand then you will carry on." Once Megan sent that thought Ruby stopped doing exactly what Megan had told her to do using her power. Then Megan decided to pilot Kylie's body to walk out of the room just after Ruby so anyone who was still there would think that Ruby needed to talk to the tutor about the course. Before leaving the room she glanced at her body which was flicking in and out of existence without a mind her body was slowly disappearing.

Seeing Kylie's mind Megan chose to follow the routine since she had already brought her things into the room she would just pick up her things then leave the college campus which she did do however the head of school called Kylie into the office to speak to her about some things. "Kylie can I have a word with you?"

"Yeah sure thing Sophia." Megan said using Kylie's voice.

"There is no easy way of saying this but due to the cut backs that the entire college as of this week at the end of week your contract will end and you will have to hand in your ID badge." Megan had let Kylie's mind step forward to hear this as it meant nothing to Megan but she knew that it meant a lot to Kylie and the emotions that came forward was entirely Kylie's. The rest of the evening home was silent as Megan decided to take a step back letting Kylie take control to get her through what just happened. Even though Megan had these amazing powers she didn't let them affect her personality as she was still nice to go with the powers all through her life up to this point she didn't use her powers to gain friends that was all down to her.

Megan spoke to Kylie mentally.

In Kylie's mind

"How are you feeling now?" Megan asked her mental voice full of concern.

"How the fuck do you think I am feeling, I have just got fired and I only have my job for the next 2 days." Kylie replied.

"We could do something to take your mind off it."

"Like what?"

"Letting me help you and I can make your subconscious fantasy come true if you let me take control."

"What is my subconscious fantasy then?"

"To be a pornstar."

"No it's not."

"Yeah it is I have seen your fantasies of you fucking guys and gals earning money while on your back. You dismissed it when you became a lecturer at college and university but when the recession hit that fantasy became all the more appealing."

"That's enough and you are right I do want to become a pornstar but I don't exactly have the figure for it."

"Yeah you do didn't you read about the teacher who left teaching to do porn a few years ago as it is now 2014? She is now one of Britain's most sort after porn director who recently did a short series called Liselles girlie weekend that could be you."

"What do I need to do?"

"Just let me take control as I can make your fantasy come true."

"Yeah ok but is there a way that I can see everything you do as I felt you enter my mind after the threesome."

"Yeah you will automatically be aware of everything I do as you and I could leave you at any time this way you won't be thrown into the deep end unaware."

"Ok."

Back in reality

As Megan took over Kylie's body in the back of the mind was Kylie's mind just observing as Megan designated that as her only viewing. As Megan wiped away the tear from Kylie's cheek she was at Kylie's house when she got out of the car to walk up the path to the house she was living in, Megan was expecting a husband and kids but she was living on her own in this big house when Megan scanned Kylie's mind she found that Kylie had recently been divorced and her husband took the kids. The house was empty so Megan decided to get the wheels set in motion for Kylie.

She pulled out Kylie's smartphone opening the safari app, Megan then began typing in a website to fill out an application form to try and star in a new production Television XXX was doing with one of their pornstars. After that Megan decided to see what was happening in the local pubs which turned out to be a pub called The Worlds End where on Wednesdays adult movie agents are looking for some people to star in there next film. Megan thought this would be a decent stepping stone to get Kylie to where she wanted to be.

When Megan arrived in the pub there was next to no one there although it was only 8pm. While Megan waited for anyone to turn up she noticed that the barman was eying her up mainly looking at her bust so Megan decided to have some fun. "You like what you see?" She asked the barman

"Urmmmmm..." the barman stuttered

Megan only giggled before saying. "Would you like a closer look?" Megan said making Kylie's voice sound as slutty as she could. Before the barman could say anything Megan had lifted her top up flashing the barman also showing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Geez not here... In the back room." The barman said. As the two walked back to the back room she realised that the barman had his cock out already so Megan sunk to her knees. She clasped her two dainty hands around the cock stroking it gently which brought a slight moan from the barman's mouth. She then engulfed his cock deep throating him even without gagging apparently she was used to a bigger cock than the barman's 6 incher.

Megan managed to bring this person to a happy end as he blew him load straight down the mouth of Kylie as she gulped the sperm down she had already stood up and left the spent barman. Who was struggling to pull up his pants when she got out some of the bar was filled with people laughing, drinking and talking. This was about to get interesting.

(To be continued)

warnos
warnos
194 Followers