The Conversation

Story Info
Older widow starts over.
2.4k words
4.45
105.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will write this as close to the truth as I can remember it. After all I am now a sixty seven year old widow. I was married for thirty years and after I was widowed I kept my legs closed and my mouth shut for nearly five years. Then I met a group of other singles and started to think of dating again.

In the group I met a man that was pleasant to be with and I readily accepted this offer for dinner. I was only fifty six at the time and right up until the first kiss I did not know or even believe I was horny.

We had been out to dinner and returned to my house for a drink. Don had been a perfect gentleman so when he stepped up behind me as I pulled a bottle of wine from the refrigerator I did not resist when he kissed me on the neck.

It had been so long since I was kissed on the back of the neck I almost dropped the wine. Don reached around taking the wine from my hand and set it aside. I turned in Don's arms and he found my mouth. My body stiffened and I felt my nipples tighten in my 40-DD bra. When Don's hand found my breast I was feeling dizzy and my knees felt like jelly.

My head fell back, my mouth opened and Don's mouth followed my mouth still sucking my tongue into his mouth. I was lost in a fog and the next thing I knew Don had let me slip from his arms and slide slowly down until I was resting on the floor with my head pressed to this thigh.

I was not sure what happened next but I remembered holding Don's thigh with both hands. Don reached down taking my hair in both hands. He pulled my face up and there was his cock in all its glory. It was thick, hard and the large head was a deep purple and very glossy. I had not had a cock in my mouth in many years.

But sucking cock is a lot like riding a bike. Even after a long time it comes back quickly.

Here let me say I am of Polish decent. I am five foot six, one hundred and fifty two pounds. A natural blonde with what has been described as a generous mouth. This is just a nice way of saying I have a big mouth.

My breasts are large and round with substance to them even today at my age. They don't point straight out and they never did. My nipples are sensitive to touch when the mood is right. I believe there is a straight line between my nipples and my clitoris. However I must also admit that my husband was not too keen on how to find that line. But Don was about to show me that he knew how to please a woman in need.

His cock was not that long but it was thick and I willingly accepted the offered appendage for my enjoyment and hopefully his as well. I feel of his warm soft skinned cock was exciting to me. I felt the hardness under the wrinkled skin that hung loose around this manly shaft.

I cupped two heavy hairy balls in my hand and eagerly sucked his cock deep into my mouth. Don held my head still by gripping my hair as he moved his hips back and forth slowly fucking my mouth.

"Wilda I wanted to fuck your mouth the first time I saw you. I knew you were a class act and a classy cocksucker. So come on baby suck me off. Let me fill your cock-sucking mouth with cum."

His words were like fire to my ear and my pussy quivered with every dirty word. No one had ever talked to me that way. Never in my life had anyone said such dirty words to me. I of course had heard all the words before and read some as well but no one had ever spoken to me directly and in such a tone. Don's words were kind of moaned and with great air bursting from his lungs as he spoke. He was so excited and aroused he could hardly speak and his arousal excited me. Kind of like one match lighting another until the whole book burst into flame.

I reached up to grab Don's ass cheeks and pull him forward driving his cock all the way to the back of my mouth. The head did not go into my throat but I had read of deep throat and I was thinking about that when I felt the first jerk of is cock. I felt the tip end swell up and a drop of a salty fluid flowed across my tongue. I pulled back only a little so I could feel the full burst of his sperm flood my mouth and so I could savor the flavor.

His cock jerked and his balls bounced in my hand as the first splash of molten lava shot out like an eruption and I jerked his cock to make it cum even more. I did not swallow it at first I let his cock shot of two or three times with the thick sweet milky sperm running freely around in my mouth. The pulsating slowed and I then tilled my head back and swallowed the warm sweet cum savoring it like a good wine.

Don was shot in more ways than one. His legs stood straight and held his weight but he had to hold on to the counter. I let his handsome cock slip from my mouth.

I stood and looked into a pair of eyes that knew when to give up. He was beaten and he was shot for this night. I thought then I was not going to get fucked. But to my delight Don was not a quieter and he knew of many ways to please a lady. If one can call a girl that sucks cock on the first date a lady.

I showed Don to my bathroom and retired to the bedroom to await his pleasure. I had removed my cloths and was resting at the head of the bed with my legs pulled up under me when Don came out of the bathroom naked as I was. His cock had recovered nicely but not fully.

It was strange as Don came to the bed. He lifted one foot placing it on the bed near my legs. He leaned forward resting both forearms across this thigh. It was hard for me to take my eyes off his manly cock as it hung down over the massive sack below it.

"Wilda you're one hell of a cock-sucker and now I want to return the favor to you." He said as he reached down with his right hand and wiggled his hand up between my slowly parting thighs.

"I see you are a true blonde." She said laughing.

"And you have a lovely cock." I said smiling up at him.

I felt a finger penetrate my wet lips and a thumb press hard on my swollen clitoris. The two fingers wiggled into my pussy. And the thumb rubbed back and forth and across my slowly awaking clitoris. I was breathing hard and gasping as his fingers did magic in my pussy. I was rapid to arrive at that crest and ready to scream for him to stop but of course not wanting him to stop. I was just starting to cum for the first time in ages when he some how rammed two fingers up my ass.

My ass was virgin territory and had never been touched before. I was shocked, threatened some how and it was so unexpected I did not now how to react at first. But I was so close to this climax I did not want to loose it or stop. I had not had a climax for over six years. I wanted this climax I wanted to scream out and feel it twist inside of me. I wanted to feel it convulse from me.

I really did not feel his fingers in my pussy or his thumb on my clitoris it was just a total over all feeling like none other I had ever felt in my entire life. So I screamed out and felt a torrent of fluid burst forth and run freely out of me and out over his hand wetting the sheets. I had a climax and I ejaculated like a man would. This was something I had never before done either. Most of my climaxes were mild and remained within the confines of my body. I have always been quick to climax but nothing like this had ever happened to me. I let it go and go I let my while body shiver and quiver and shake as I screamed through the entire climax. Finely I came down and stopped shivering. I was a heap of broken flesh when I felt Don wiggle his fingers in my ass.

I had some how moved around so I was flat on my back with my legs spread wide for him to do his magic. But now I had recovered enough to realize his fingers were still well up into my rectum. I did not know what to do. It did not hurt, it did feel strange and slightly uncomfortable but it still had some magic to it as well as what else he had done to me.

"How did that feel?" he asked me. "You seem to enjoy a good finger fucking. I think you enjoyed my fingers in your ass too. Did you like the ass finger fucking too?"

"I; well I. Oh, Don I never had my butt played with before. It feels strange but I guess it added to the over all pleasure of what you did."

"I have found most women enjoy a finger in there ass if it is done with the fingering of their pussy's at the same time. So I take it you have never been fucked in the ass either."

"NO, oh my no. but I must say your fingers seem to excite me and when you wiggle them it feels so strange. I have read of women that fine anal sex very exciting and some need it to reach a climax or so I have read."

"Wilda I had found that to enjoy sex to the very fullest both participants need to enjoy a full range of pleasures and they both need to enjoy the other pleasure's well as there own. The ring around the anal opening has I have read has thousands of nerves just waiting to be stimulated and can be very erotica and arousing when accepted at a normal part of the sex act."

Don was telling me of the many pleasures one can find in many different ways while he still had two fingers well up my ass. He was telling me how words can be as exciting as the sex act and here I had to agree.

I said "Don no one has ever talked to me the way you did. I found it erotic and exciting at the time."

Don laughed and said "You mean when you were sucking my cock. By the way let me say again you are an excellent cock sucker and I do love a good blow job as a regular part of sex. I agree words can be stimulating and can add a great deal to the foreplay."

"Don." I looked at him and he knew I was excited and aroused again. He was slowly running his fingers in and out of my rectum. I said "It has been a long time but you have found my button and pushed it very well. Will, will you, ah will you fuck me?"

"I don't get as hard the second time as I did a few years ago. But if you suck my cock some I am sure I will get hard again and yes I would love to fuck you. If you get up on all fours I'll fuck you doggie style and finger your ass at the same time. You might find this kind of different."

I knew Don had been married for many years and was a widower. I don't know why I asked the question but I asked "Did you wife like you to fuck her ass?"

I was moving closer to his cock with the idea of taking his cock in my mouth. But was stopped when Don said "Wilda I was married for over thirty years as were you. My wife in the early years was as interested in sex as I was. But when she found out we could not have children she kind of slowed down. Then one night when we got home after an evening of drinking we started to fool around. I reached down between her legs and my middle finger touched her rear. I don't know why I pushed it in her ass as I rammed a finger into her pussy but I did. She yelled and reached down and started rubbing her clitoris. She never said stop or don't she just moaned and wiggled her ass harder on my finger.

I got excited and moved around between her legs to mount her. I lifted her ass up and aimed my cock for her pussy but I got my cock in her ass instead. I hooked one leg and pulled her ass well up under me. So I drove my cock as far up her ass as I could and she was acting so wild I just kept fucking her ass. When I cum in her ass that first time I knew that from then on I was going to fuck her ass when ever I had the chance. "

This little story worked some kind of magic on me and I cried out "Don fuck me in the ass?"

That was the start of my sex life and a free for all at the swinging life style. My ass got fucked, I learned all over again how to suck a man's cock so he would cum for me. And I knew then I was on a roll for this my second time around in the world of sex.

I dated Don a few more times and he did give me a royal fucking in every hole and he awoke me to what I had been missing in my marriage years.

After a few months I was introduced to a retired Marine and another side of my new found sex life.

Hope you liked my first attempt at writing about my life after marriage...

Wilda Spark