The Conversation

Story Info
Mistress debates slaves request for total orgasm control.
4.7k words
4.63
52.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,103 Followers

My beloved Mistress R sat naked on the end of the bed, still slightly wet from her shower. Her legs were pressed together, hiding her delicious pussy from view. I was trembling slightly as I looked at her gorgeous, glistening naked breasts which were right in my line of sight as I knelt on the floor, naked except for the cock ring that was making me agonisingly hard. She placed a finger on my chin and lifted my head to look into her eyes. Her voice was calm, but authoritative.

"Okay slave, so let me make sure I completely understand what you are asking..."

She paused for a second and then continued as I swallowed hard.

"...you want to give me, no... you need me to take total control of your orgasms. Is that correct?"

My mouth was dry and I faltered at first but then found my voice.

"Yes please Mistress."

She smiled and a slightly amused glint twinkled in her eye.

"Hmm let me think about that while you worship my feet."

She lay back on the bed and lifted one of her beautiful feet up to my face. I took hold of it to support it and then immediately started to kiss it as she relaxed on the soft mattress. Soon I was sucking on her toes and I could hear her fingers rubbing her pussy as I did so.

"Other one, slave," she said and I quickly began worshipping her other foot. Kissing her instep and all over the beautifully soft skin, before sucking her toes into my mouth one by one. I could hear her fingers rubbing against the neatly trimmed hair above her slit and closed my eyes as I enjoyed sucking her toes, picturing the image of her pussy opening up and her long-nailed fingers sliding in and out.

Eventually she pulled her foot away and sat up again. She offered her finger to my mouth and I greedily licked and sucked her juice from it.

"You love that taste don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, more than anything."

"Is that true slave, do you really love the taste of my hot, wet pussy more than anything else in the world?"

"Yes Mistress. I do."

"And would you sooner give up anything else in the world, just so long as you could keep tasting my beautiful pussy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave, that pleases me greatly."

Mistress leaned back slightly, using her left arm to support herself as she opened her legs to exhibit her wet slit. Her right hand fell between her legs and she used her fingers to spread her lips, exposing the pink flesh inside.

"That's what you dream about isn't it slave, it's your obsession..."

I sighed deeply as I saw the beautiful pink folds of her pussy..

"Yes Mistress."

She smiled, "I'm glad you love it so much slave, but tell me... how often do you think about touching it and tasting it?"

"All the time Mistress."

"Yes slave... but honestly, you can't be thinking about my pussy 24 hours a day, so how often, truthfully..."

"I don't know Mistress, it seems pretty constant to me...but certainly no more than thirty to sixty minutes between times...."

"Really slave? So you truly are constantly thinking about my sweet, wet pussy?"

She sounded utterly delighted with my answer.

"Always Mistress."

She opened her legs wider and slid two fingers into her dripping wet hole, closing her eyes and groaning softly as she enjoyed the sensation between her legs, and the thought of her slave constantly tormented by his need for her.

"I bet you want to taste me properly now don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress...I would love to."

She smiled to herself and opened her eyes.

"Ask me nicely."

"Please may I taste your beautiful pussy Mistress?"

She looked at me through half-closed eyes for a few moments as she continued to rub herself and then offered her sticky, wet fingers to my mouth. I opened my mouth and sucked and licked them clean, savouring the delicious juices as they slipped across my tongue and down my throat.

Then she sat up again and removed her fingers from my mouth. She leaned forward, reached down between my legs and then gently traced her fingertip along the underside of my throbbing cock. I trembled noticeably and Mistress let out a small sigh of pleasure.

"Licking it off my fingers just isn't the same is it slave, but don't worry, I'll let you taste me soon enough."

Now it was my turn to moan softly.

"I love to see you like this, desperate for release, but at the same time desperate for denial. It must be so confusing for you."

"Yes Mistress," I said, my voice trembling as I focused on the delicate touch of her finger.

"Is that why you need me to control you properly slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm still undecided slave, I like the idea of you being totally under my control, but I'm still not 100% convinced it's the right thing to do. If you really want it, then why don't you try and convince me."

"Yes Mistress."

I tried hard to focus my thoughts as she used a couple of fingers to very softly tease my twitching cock.

"Well, Mistress... it's well known that when a man's orgasm is denied, he concentrates his efforts on pleasing his partner, and I already love doing that so much... when I make you cum I feel so elated and so content... and when I'm under your control that feeling is even stronger...." I paused momentarily to enjoy the touch of Mistress's fingers on my aching cock. "...and as much as I love to cum myself, making you cum is the greatest feeling in the world to me, and being teased and denied and knowing that I'm under your control and can't cum unless you let me only makes it more intense and satisfying."

Mistress whispered in my ear, prompting me to continue as she carried on stimulating my cock with light, teasing strokes.

"Mistress....for the last six months or so, I've....I've been under your control for ten to fourteen days at a time, but even when I haven't been on 'stop' I still haven't cum, except for when I'm with you."

Mistress stopped stroking but held my cock in a gentle grip and looked directly into my eyes.

"Is that true slave? You've honestly not made yourself cum once in the last six months?"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress continued to stare into my eyes, making me tremble slightly with nerves until I found myself explaining further.

"It feels like the next best thing to being completely under your control Mistress..."

Mistress gripped my cock harder as she continued to stroke, and whispered in my ear.

"And that's what you really want isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress," I gasped desperately.

She silently teased my cock for a while, alternating between firm strokes and gentle, teasing stimulation. Occasionally she would lick her finger tip and use it to rub the head of my cock until my chin started to shake as it became harder and harder to keep control.

Eventually she spoke again. "But I know you slave, you still can't keep your hands off it can you?"

"No... Mistress."

"Even when I tell you it's totally forbidden, you still can't help it can you?"

"No Mistress."

"And I bet you must have got so close to coming sometimes?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But you never came?"

I hesitated, unsure whether to answer completely truthfully or to give her the answer I wanted to give her.

"I did go too far once or twice Mistress. But...."

"But what slave?" She asked, stopping the stroking abruptly and digging her long nails into my aching flesh.

"I..."

"Come on slave, spit it out."

"I....I let go Mistress. When I came, I let go...of my cock.... I ruined it Mistress."

"Why slave?"

"Because..."

Her fingernails dug deeper into the skin of my cock and I struggled to think clearly.

"Because, I only want to cum when you decide I can, Mistress.... but I love the frustration of being really close to the edge and then stopping."

"And...?" she said, releasing her grip only slightly.

"And, sometimes I get to the edge sooner than I anticipate Mistress."

"I see," she said, releasing my cock completely and sitting back up. "Or maybe I should see. Show me, now."

I looked at her with a slightly gormless expression.

"Go on, rub your cock until you are about to cum and stop. I want to see it."

I looked down between her legs at her waiting pussy and curled my fingers around my shaft.

"I know what you want slave, and you're not getting your tongue in there until I've seen you stroke to the edge."

It didn't take long, not with her there in front of me and her pussy just inches from my face. I stroked it vigorously until I felt the unmistakeable feeling of the beginnings of orgasm and let go. I looked up at her, slightly embarrassed, even though she'd done far worse to me over the years.

"Is that as close as you can get?" she asked.

Again I spent a fraction too long mulling over my answer and Mistress new the truth.

"Do it again, and get as close as you can without spilling it."

She opened her legs and started to stroke her pussy as she watched me start pumping my shaft again.

"Tell me when you're nearly there," she said.

I continued stroking for a while longer and then confirmed I was getting close.

"Don't stop until you absolutely have to," she said. "I want you to watch you enjoy that feeling of absolute frustration that you love so much."

I stroked slower and slower, and loosened my grip until I knew it would take just one more gentle stroke to push myself over the edge. I let go and my cock throbbed painfully. For a second I thought I might have gone too far as it pulsed madly, threatening to release a stream of cum onto the carpet beneath me. I looked down at my cock and saw a drop of pre-cum appear on the tip and then a very small amount of thick, white spunk trickled from the eye. I had not just stood on the edge, I had practically jumped off the cliff and held on with my fingernails.

I was breathing very heavily and Mistress bent down again, her hand moving down between my legs. I had to warn her before it was too late.

"No Mistress, if you touch it I'll cum!!!"

She studied my throbbing cock and the cloudy liquid spread across the tip and then kissed me gently on the lips. My reward for complete and total obedience.

"Thank you Mistress," I said, trembling as she pulled away.

"You have pleased me slave. And so I will allow you to taste my pussy properly."

I thanked her, but hoped that she might wait a few moments to allow me to cool down. Tasting her at this exact moment could have only one outcome.

"But first, I have a few more questions..."

She closed her legs again and placed her hands on her knees, her upper arms pushing her gorgeous breasts together and making them even more enticing than usual.

"You have proven to me that you have dedication and a lot of self-control slave, even if you can't keep your hands off your cock...and that is something that we may have to address at some point. Wouldn't you agree slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"Yes slave. If it pleases me. And you do understand that if I agree to take full control of your orgasms, that it means exactly that. I know you dream of being kept frustrated and aching for days and weeks, but if I control your cock and I want to see you cum every night, then that's what will happen. On the other hand, if I decide to make you wait for a long time, that will be entirely my decision too, yes?"

"Yes Mistress."

She leaned closer again and softened her voice almost to a whisper.

"You'd like me to make you wait a long time wouldn't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I groaned.

She smiled at my reaction.

"What if I decided to make you wait a very long time, could you handle that slave?"

"If it pleased you Mistress."

"Even if I teased you and made you ache like you've never ached in your life?"

I could hardly speak now, I was trembling at the thought of such treatment.

"Y, yes... Mistress."

"I know you dream of me being a heartless, cock-teasing bitch who uses your tongue for her own pleasure, whilst revelling in your desperation for release... that's right isn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

If this pause in proceedings was supposed to help me cool down, then she was going about it all wrong. My cock was throbbing as she spoke these words to me, words that I had dreamed of hearing from her mouth for so long.

"I also know that you want me to ignore your pleading when you beg to be allowed to cum, isn't that right?"

"Oh God yes, yes Mistress..."

"You told me before, a long time ago, that when you beg... it's only because you want to hear me say 'no'. You did tell me that didn't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And that hasn't changed has it slave?"

"No Mistress, not at all."

She licked her lips and moved even closer. Her fingertip returned to stroking the underside of my rock-hard stalk.

"I know, you love it when I let you inside me even though you know you can't cum...I know you love it when your balls ache for release....and I know that you love that it's only me who can grant that release...isn't that right slave?

"Yes Mistress."

I could barely speak now, my cock was threatening to erupt at any second, so I was relieved when she sat up again and took a moment to collect her thoughts.

"If I agree to take full control of your orgasms, then I would want something else from you as well slave, would you agree to that?"

"Anything Mistress."

She raised an eyebrow slightly before continuing.

"If I agree to take full control of your orgasms, then you have to agree that I control what happens to your cum afterwards. So, potentially, every time that you are allowed to cum, I could make you clean it up with your tongue. If that's what I decide. Would you agree to that, slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Are you sure slave? I know you love to eat your cum out of my beautiful pussy, so I'm sure you wouldn't take much persuading if I let you cum inside me. But I would consider that a treat for you... being allowed to cum inside me and being allowed to clean my pussy afterwards! Remember, it will be completely my decision. Could you really cope with knowing that every time I allow you to cum, you might have to swallow your load, no matter how often or from where I say.?"

"Yes Mistress."

"What if I made you wait several weeks and then allowed you to empty your balls deep inside me. I might kneel over you afterwards and let you watch your cum drip out of my beautiful pussy onto your chest, knowing full well how desperate you were for me to sit on your face and allow you to clean me up with your tongue. Could you cope with that slave?"

"If it pleased you Mistress," I sighed.

"Maybe if I was feeling very generous I might scoop it up off your chest with my fingers and feed it to you."

She opened her legs once more and her fingers moved back between her thighs.

"And what if I said you could only cum by your own hand slave? What if I made you wait for weeks and then said that you could cum, but only if you wanked yourself off while I watched. What if I laid on the bed, fully clothed and made you strip off and jerk off while I watched. Would you do that for me slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Even though I might make you cum in your other hand and swallow it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You'd really do that if I told you to?"

"Yes Mistress."

She let out a small groan and continued. "You really want this don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

She leaned back and closed her eyes again, her fingers teasing her clit as she spoke to me.

"There's something else slave...."

"Yes Mistress?"

"I know you don't want to lose our special monthly sessions, and neither do I. But there's one small thing that has to change. Up until now every 'session' we've ever had has culminated in an orgasm for you, once you've satisfied me and taken whatever punishments I decided were necessary... But if I take full control of your orgasms, that certainty will end. I may allow you to cum in those sessions, or I may not. If I have already decided to make you wait a certain amount of time and there is a session, well, you won't be cumming, unless I decide you can. After all, it's my decision and I can change my mind whenever I want to."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress fell silent and all I could hear was the sound of her finger sliding back and forth over her clit. My cock had relaxed a bit now, but the cock ring was still keeping it more than hard enough.

"You know slave. Every time I allow you to cum, as I'm watching you licking up your mess for me, if that's what I've decided to make you do, I'll already be thinking about how long to make you wait before you get to cum again. It might be a day, it might be a week, it might be much, much longer. But I'm only human slave, and it's inevitable that your behaviour will influence my decision, after all, I won't be telling you how long you're going to have to wait, so I'll be free to adjust it as I feel necessary. Of course, that might work in your favour, especially as you're such a loving husband, and one who loves nothing more than to make me cum as often as possible."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"But as I know you really want me to be a heartless bitch when it comes to your release, I'll have to make an extra effort to ensure that I don't go too easy on you, isn't that right slave?"

"Whatever pleases you Mistress."

"So slave, knowing all that, do you still want me to have 100% control of your orgasms?"

I paused momentarily as I realised the gravity of what she was asking me, then gave her my truthful answer.

"Yes please Mistress."

"Even if I promise to be the cock-teasing bitch of your dreams and to make your balls ache like they've never ached before?"

"Yes Mistress," it was impossible to hide the shaking in my voice.

"Even though you know you could be made to wait a very, very long time to cum, or you could be made to eat your own cum every single day if that's what I wanted?"

"Yes Mistress."

She opened her eyes and looked at me, her fingers still rubbing her clit. Then she pushed me down onto the floor on my back and straddled me, her dripping wet pussy hovering just a few inches from the tip of my cock.

"Just so you know what you're in for..." she said, as she grasped my shaft and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips several times and then slipped the first inch into her pussy. Then slowly, agonisingly slowly, she pressed down and my cock disappeared into her tight hole a millimetre at a time. When she finally got to the base she sat perfectly still for a few seconds and then lifted herself off again, just as infuriatingly slowly.

"If that feels good now, can you imagine how it will feel when you haven't cum for a long, long time."

I let out a load groan and tried to push my cock upwards into her pussy.

"Uh-huh!" she said, lifting herself higher. "That's exactly the sort of thing that would delay your release, and you wouldn't want to that would you?"

"No Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

She moved so that her pussy was directly over my face and then used her fingers to open herself up, showing my every detail of her beautiful, slippery cunt.

"What's the longest you've ever gone without cumming slave?"

"Fourteen days Mistress."

"Really slave, and was that hard?"

"It wasn't too bad Mistress."

"Really, so you could easily go for three or four weeks then?"

"I, I don't know Mistress..." I said, gazing at her gorgeous wet slit, desperate to bury my tongue in it and taste her gorgeous juices.

"When I say easily slave, I don't really mean 'easily', I just mean you could get through it without using a safeword and stopping the whole game...."

I tore my eyes away from her beautiful pussy and looked up at her.

"Because you will only get to use your safeword once, and after that the game is over. And you won't want the game to end will you slave?"

"No Mistress!"

"Even after merely wanting to cum has passed, even if think you truly need to cum, you'll still wait until I decide won't you?"

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,103 Followers
12