The Cookie Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Cookie does her black neighbor.
3.9k words
4.04
34k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 02- Cookie Does Her Black Neighbor

Fort Meade, MD
Friday, July 20, 1979

Pete was long gone by the time I finally woke up. I could still hardly believe the old black guy named Jimmy had paid me $50 to have sex with him. I know I should have felt guilty, but I didn't. I also found it hard to believe how turned on I was walking out on the strip dressed like a hooker and trying to get picked up.

Of course, I did have a few second thoughts when I saw it was an old black guy who had stopped and invited me to go for a ride with him. I never thought I'd ever actually do it with a black guy, but I knew I had to get some money in a hurry and Jimmy was definitely willing to pay me to have sex with him. Besides, I knew Pete was hanging back watching me, and I wanted to make sure he saw me get in the car with my first customer so that he would know that I had been serious about selling my ass to make some damn money!

I certainly didn't expect I'd enjoy having sex with an old black guy like Jimmy, but gosh, he had this really big dick and incredible stamina. I had never been fucked like that in my entire life! I couldn't help but think that the saying about "once you go black, you'll never go back" just might be true.

I was suddenly feeling really horny all over again, and I quickly slipped my hand between my legs and brushed my fingers across my moist clit. I was tempted to masturbate as I did almost every morning after Pete left for work, but then I remembered Jimmy had given me his business card. I jumped off the bed and found my shorts on the floor and quickly pulled his card from one of the front pockets.

The business card was for a "James K. Martin" who according to his card was an assistant manager at the post housing office. I could hardly contain my excitement as I stared at the card. I had told Jimmy about how Pete and I lived in a dumpy, roach infested studio apartment, and he assured me he could look into getting us upgraded to a two bedroom apartment. I knew I should feel guilty about getting paid for sex, but I really felt like doing it had changed my luck. It was fate or maybe even a sign from God that the guy who picked me up was from the housing office.

I glanced at the clock above our small dinette table. It was 9:20am. I quickly grabbed the phone from the nightstand and dialed Jimmy's number.

"Housing. This is Connie speaking. How can I help you?" said the squeaky voice on the far end of the phone.

"Mr. Martin, please." I said trying to sound official.

"Just a sec, hon," said the bubbly secretary and then I was put on hold.

After a long moment, I heard Jimmy pick up. "Mr. Martin speaking. How can I help you?"

"Jimmy. It's Cookie...you know, from last night," I said excitedly.

"Hi Cookie!" he beamed. "You didn't waste any time, did you?"

"Well, you said to give you a call, and I figured I better strike while the iron's hot."

He laughed. "My iron is definitely still hot!"

I laughed. "Why don't you come on over then? I'd like to see how hot your iron really is. Besides, I want to show you what a dump they stuck us in."

He laughed. "What are you wearing right now, Cookie?"

"Just a smile, and nothing else," I said. "And I've been playing with myself all morning thinking about that big dick of yours, and gosh, my pussy is so wet!"

"Damn! You're getting me hard!"

I chuckled. "That was my intent. So, you coming over?"

He laughed. "What's your quarters number?"

"1755F on Forrest Avenue. The door will be unlocked. You just come on in and I'll be waiting for you in the bed."

There was a long pause. "I have a couple things I have to tie up here, but I can be there in say 45 minutes to an hour. Will that work for you?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me...but come sooner if you can. I'm really, really horny this morning!" I whined.

"I'll come as quick as I can," he said excitedly and then abruptly hung the phone up.

I smiled as I sat the phone down. Yep, our luck was definitely changing for the better, and gosh, I was so horny I could scarcely breathe.

I took a quick shower and put some perfume in a few strategic spots. Then, after straightening up the apartment a little, I opened up the front door and made sure the screen door was unlocked. I lingered in the doorway looking out through the screen at the back of the apartment buildings surrounding me. I should have been terrified that someone would see me standing there naked in the doorway, but the thought that a guy might be watching me turned me on even more.

I couldn't believe how excited I was as I moved back inside and settled on the bed. I quickly slid my hand down between my legs and began to slowly finger my clit.

I had just worked myself into a frenzy when there was suddenly a knock at the back door, which led into the common area laundry room and then out the front of the building.

I glanced at the clock. It had only been 30 minutes since I called Jimmy, but he had obviously been able to leave earlier than he expected. I immediately jumped up thinking he had decided to come in the backdoor instead of the front, which was probably the smarter thing to do so no one would see him actually entering our apartment.

Gosh, I was so damn horny, and I smiled at the thought of seeing the expression on his face when he saw that I was completely nude. It was probably a little bit too forward, but I wanted to make an impression on him and besides I was so ready to get fucked!

I quickly opened the backdoor, but instead of Jimmy standing there looking shocked, it was our obnoxious black neighbor, Derrick Carter.

I was so surprised it took several long seconds for me to come to my senses and remember that I was completely nude. "What do you want, Derrick?" I asked finally as I stepped back behind the door feeling both embarrassed and disappointed.

"Wow!" said Derrick with a wide grin on his face. He was dressed in a pair of gym shorts and a tank top that looked like it was a size too small for his bulky, muscular torso. "Is this how you answer the door for everyone?"

I chuckled at his comment as I let the door ease back open a little. "Sorry, I...I thought you were...were Pete," I lied. I could hardly believe that I had exposed myself to this arrogant asshole Derrick, who was an oversized MP that lived up on the second floor with his wife, Sonya. He was the ranking soldier in our building, and he had been stopping by with increasing frequency to ogle me and hassle Pete about cutting the grass and cleaning the laundry room, which were suppose to be a rotational duties, but Pete was always getting stuck with them because he was still only a Private.

He smiled. "I'm definitely not Pete, but there is no need to apologize. You can answer the door like this for me anytime," he said leaning forward so he could get a look behind the door at me.

I knew I should try to block his view, but I didn't figure it would do any harm to let him get a little peak at my body, especially since he had already seen me when I open the door. "What do you want, Derrick?" I said trying to sound annoyed as I watched his eyes crawl over my body.

He licked his lips. "Aren't you going to invite in?" he said smiling as he stepped into the doorway as if he was just going to force his way right on in.

I quickly raised my hand to his muscular chest to block his path as the door eased open even wider. I had never been this close to him and he was such a big guy, towering over me. I should have been intimidated by him but I wasn't. "I'm really not dressed for company, if you didn't notice," I said casually as I looked up into his dark eyes. "Besides, I'm expecting Pete to be back at any moment."

His smile widened as he looked down at my breasts. "Wonder what he'd say if he knew you was standing here in front of me naked like this?"

I shrugged. "Wonder what Sonya would say if she knew you were coming down here hitting on me all the time?"

He smiled and shrugged. "A man's got to do what a man's got to do."

"What is it you want, Derrick? The grass need cutting again?" I said growing impatient as I shifted in the doorway and propped my free hand on my hip. I was now completely exposed to him.

He smiled and stepped forward until he was only inches from me. The smell of his cologne was strong and enticing.

"Why don't you invite me in and I'll tell you?" he said hopefully as he eased one of his hands over and placed it on my hip.

I knew I was playing with fire and this was the point where I should have pushed his hand away and put a stop to this, but I was feeling frisky and thought I'd let it go a little farther. "Where's Sonya?" I asked as I casually glanced down at his crotch, which appeared to have a significantly larger bulge than normal.

He smiled, obviously noticing that I had checked him out. "She's working...got a job at the daycare center on base, and as luck would have it, I'm off shift and all by myself today," he said winking at me as he let his hand slide up my side until it cupped the bottom of my left breast.

I looked down at his dark hand as he let his thumb slide over my sensitive brown nipple. "Hey, you can look but no touching," I said but made no effort to push his hand away.

He smiled. "I'll let you touch me if I can touch you," he said as he kneaded my nipple, which caused my breathing to quicken.

It was suddenly getting warmer. "And what makes you think I would want to touch you?" I teased.

He smiled. "I saw you checking out my package. I know you want some of this black dick."

I looked into his eyes and smiled as I reach over and let my hand slide over his bulging crotch. "Just cause I was looking, don't mean I want it."

His grin widened. "You probably couldn't handle a dick like mine anyway."

I smiled. "Oh, I could handle it just fine. The question is could you handle me?" I said as I gave his crotch a gentle squeeze. Gosh, he obviously had a really big dick!

He laughed as he leaned down only inches from my face. "Shit, you probably never even been fucked by a real man."

He was an obnoxious prick, but I was so damn horny I could scarcely breathe. I found myself wanting to kiss him, and I probably would have but the phone suddenly started ringing behind me.

"Wait right here," I said stabbing him in the chest with the forefinger and then quickly dashed away to get the phone. I knew I probably should have pushed him back out the door, but I thought it might be fun to tease him a little more.

"Hello," I said after picking up the receiver.

"Hey Cookie, it's Jimmy."

"Hi Mister Jimmy. What's up?" I asked as I glanced back and saw Derrick had stepped all the way inside and was pushing the door closed behind him.

I shook my head at Derrick, but he just smiled as the door clicked closed.

"Hey, I got caught up with something here at work and I'm not going to be able to get away today," continued Jimmy

"Gosh, Mr. Jimmy that's too bad," I said as I purposely turned my back to Derrick. I would have probably been really disappointed that Jimmy couldn't make it, but with my obnoxious neighbor's timely visit, I knew I had another option to get the sex I craved.

"How about we shoot for next Monday if that's okay...maybe around lunch time. Your husband doesn't come home for lunch, does he?" asked Jimmy.

"Sometimes he comes home for lunch, but I'll make sure he doesn't Monday," I said trying to lower my voice so Derrick didn't hear. .

He chuckled. "Okay, good," he said and then there was a pause. "Hey, I was wondering if you mind if I bring my friend Calvin along with me. He's a cool cat and I'd pay you double. Besides, I thought it would be good for you to meet him. He's the manager of this club near the base, and he might be able to hook you up with a job if you're interested."

"Sure, bring him with you. What kind of a job?" I asked as I suddenly felt Derrick's hands slide over my buttocks. I glance back and smiled at him and was surprised to see he had already stripped his clothes off. I gasped when I saw his dick. He had a full erection and his dick was huge...the biggest I had ever seen by far! It had to be ten inches long and was even thicker than my wrist, with the engorged ebony head that looked as if it were about to burst.

"He's looking for an exotic dancer," said Jimmy diverting my attention at least temporarily back to my phone conversation.

"An exotic dancer?" I asked as one of Derrick's hands slid up and cupped my breasts as I felt his dick push against my butt. "Is that like a stripper?"

Jimmy chucked. "Yeah, it's a fancy name for a stripper."

"I'm not sure my husband would be too keen on me working as a stripper," I said as I wiggled my butt back against Derrick's dick.

"I'm sure it's got to be safer than working the strip like you were last night. Besides, from what I understand his girls make pretty damn good money."

"Oh yeah? How much money?" I asked as Derrick leaned down and nuzzled against my ear and neck, causing me to groan as I twisted away from him and turned around as I sat back on the bed.

"You'll have to ask Calvin about that," said Jimmy. "Hey, are you masturbating?"

I chuckled as I leaned back on the bed and slowly spread my legs as Derrick looked hungrily down at my pussy. "No, but I was earlier," I said as Derrick eased forward and let the big head of his dick slide across my clit, causing me to groan again.

"You sure sound like you're masturbating," commented Jimmy.

I laughed as I reached down and gripped Derrick's shaft, pushing the big bubble head along my moist slit as I lifted my legs back and further apart. "I'm not masturbating, but I am getting molested by my neighbor, Derrick."

"Your neighbor is molesting you? Right now?" asked Jimmy.

"Mmmmm...yes," I said as Derrick smiled at me as the tip of his dick began easing inside of me. "He...he knocked at my backdoor a little while ago and I thought it was you, so I was naked when I answered the door. I guess I got him kind of turned on, cause he invited himself into my apartment and now he's pushing his big dick inside my pussy." I gasped as I lifted up forcing the entire head of Derrick's dick into my pussy.

Jimmy laughed. "Damn! And he's got his dick in your pussy?"

I groaned as Derrick pressed forward pushing nearly a third of his dick into my pussy. "Mmmmm...yes....and it's so big!"

Jimmy laughed. "Why don't you just put the phone down beside you and let me listen while he fucks you?"

I looked up at Derrick and smiled as I sat the phone down beside me on the bed. "My friend Mister Jimmy wants to listen while you fuck me."

Derrick chuckled as he eased his dick back almost all the way out of my pussy. "Well let's give him a show then," he said and then suddenly thrust forward until over half of his dick was inside of me.

I cried out as I had my first orgasm. My body shuddered and I squirmed beneath him as my hands slid down and clutched his butt. I was in for the ride of my life. He pushed my legs even farther apart as he went deeper with each thrust until I could feel his big balls and I knew I was able to take all of him.

I swear I nearly blacked out as he began thrusting wildly into me, almost like a jackhammer. It was by far the best and most intense sex of my life, but unfortunately it didn't last very long. He must have been as excited as I was, because after only a few minutes, his body tensed and he cried out as he came. I felt the spasm of his dick inside of me and then his dick erupted with a huge load of hot sperm. Knowing he was cumming inside of me sent me over the top again, and I had another intense orgasm.

He gradually collapsed on top of me, and as I held on to him, I said a silent prayer that I wouldn't get pregnant.

Then, I noticed the phone sitting beside me and I remembered Jimmy had been listening in. "Mister Jimmy? You still there?"

Jimmy chuckled. "Yeah, I'm still here. I was just cleaning up. I jerked myself off listening to you two. Wow, that was wild! I wish I could have witnessed him fucking you! Damn!"

I laughed. "Well, I'm ready for some more, if you want to pick up your friend Calvin and hurry on over here."

"Damn! Wish I could, but you're going to have to wait until Monday, and your neighbor Derrick is welcome to join us if he wants. We'll be there around noon," said Jimmy enthusiastically.

I chuckled. "I'll let him know."

"See ya Monday then!" said Jimmy and he hung up.

"Mister Jimmy said you're welcome to join us on Monday if you want," I said reaching over and hanging the phone up. "Him and his friend Calvin should be here around noon."

He looked me in the eyes and smiled and then leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Three guys at once?"

I smiled as the thought of having sex with three guys at once sent a surge of excitement through me. "Sure, why not?"

He smiled and nodded. "And you wouldn't have any problem handling three guys at one time?" he asked and then rolled over on to his back, pulling me up on top of him.

I grinned as I looked into his eyes. "Oh, I can handle a lot more than three," I joked.

He smiled and gave me a curious look. "What's the most guys you've done at one time?"

I smiled as I quickly considered my answer. "Seven," I said feeling turned on by letting him know what a slut I was.

He gave me a surprised look. "When was this?"

"Back in early June when Pete and I were on our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach. We got into a fight and I ended up spending the night in a motel room with these guys who were celebrating their high school graduation."

"Damn!" he said grinning as he shook his head. "Does Pete know what you did?"

I nodded. "But he forgave me," I said sitting up on top of him with his semi hard dick still buried deep inside of me. "He thinks I'm a nymphomaniac."

He chuckled and nodded as he squirmed beneath me. "I bet you're a whole lot more woman than he can handle, huh?" he said cupping my breasts.

I smiled and shrugged. "You got to promise you're not going to tell him about this, okay?" His dick felt so good inside me, and I used my inner muscles to clamp down on it hoping to coax it back to full strength.

"As long as you don't mention it to Sonya, why would I want to ruin a good thing?" he said grinning.

I couldn't argue with his logic and suspected I could trust him. "You never did tell me why you stopped?"

He smiled. "I was bored and mostly just wanted to see you. I knew Pete was at work, but I figured I would stop by and see what you were up to and let you know to tell him the trash cans in the laundry room need emptying."

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're an asshole," I said as I eased up and let his dick slip from inside of me. "But I'm glad you stopped by." I quickly slid down between his legs and nuzzled against his big semi-erect dick that was slick from being in my pussy.

He smiled. "So who's this Mr. Jimmy, guy?" he asked as he reached down and brushed a strand of hair back from my face.

"This old black guy that I met last night. He works at the housing office, and he promised me he'd get us out of this dump and into a two bedroom apartment," I said as I used both my hands to pump his big shaft.

"You let him fuck you last night?" he asked with a knowing grin.

I smiled and nodded and then I went to work on his dick. Gosh, it was so big I could barely get a third of it in my mouth! I licked and sucked on the big purple head as I pumped his shaft with my hands, and it wasn't long before he was fully erect and clutching my hair as he thrust into my mouth.

"Damn Cookie, you're good! I want to cum in your mouth!" he said with a groan.

That was all the encouragement I needed, and minutes later his dick was erupting inside my mouth. He had a huge load too and I could barely swallow even half of it. Gosh, I loved making guys cum!

12