The Cook's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Waitresses pay for being stuck-up teases.
2.6k words
3.97
93.3k
18

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

Working in a popular restaurant in a college town affords me the privilege of coming in contact with many beautiful waitresses. Working as one of the cooks, I have quite a bit of contact with them which affords me the opportunity to get to know them pretty well. However, working as a cook in any restaurant hardly pays the bills. It was simply a way for me to "recruit" good looking women for my "real" job. Actually I don't need a job. I am a multi-millionaire. I simply like having something to do.

The thing about beautiful college women is that many of them are so stuck up they can't see beyond the end of their noses. Though I was on a first name basis with many of the girls at the restaurant, I could tell most of them would rather not have to look at me, let alone talk to me. They all thought I was simply a minimum wage cook. It is this little fact that helps motivate me. I really don't like stuck up bitches.

At this particular restaurant, the waitresses could only wear restaurant issued tee-shirts or a black shirt with jeans. The tee-shirts were usually your everyday shirts. The black shirts could be any type, as long as it was black. From my position behind the line, I always had a fantastic view of each and every girl who worked there. Though there were quite a few waitresses, I had decided on only a few for the "first installment."

I had long decided that I needed help with my plans. After careful consideration, I decided to let a girl named Nancy in on my little secret. Nancy was not very attractive, so many of the other girls hardly said a word to her. She was tall at 6'0 and weighed probably 180—a big boned girl, but not fat. She had shoulder-length, dirty blonde hair, what appeared to be DD tits, and a larger than average ass. She appeared to be strong and she was someone that seemed to be pissed off at the world—perfect for what I needed her for.

After work one evening, I followed Nancy to her car. She was surprised when I asked to get in. After some small talk, I got down to the real reason I was in her car. After carefully listening to my plan, she agreed to everything—a quarter of million dollars will buy you a lot. I told Nancy she had to quit the restaurant job by the next day and that she was all mine for the next year. After the year was up, she could get out if she wanted. She relished the opportunity to get back at some of her co-workers and her mind was trying to imagine what all she could get with all that money.

I would put my plan into action the following week. I choose seven girls for the first round. They would all be closing the restaurant the following Monday. The restaurant doesn't close until 1am. So it takes a while to actually get it cleaned up—usually around 3am.

It seemed to take forever for Monday to arrive. It seemed to take even longer for closing time. When the store finally did close, and all the guests were gone, my plan went into motion. Nancy arrived at the loading dock behind the store in a bread truck. Since we weren't scheduled for a delivery, the manager Jessica immediately went outside to find out what was going on. She returned with a terrified look, as she was shoved forward into the restaurant by a masked gunman.

"I want everyone back here now," the gunman demanded. Jessica proceeded to call everyone to the back of the building. It wasn't possible to see the back door area from the front of the store. So everyone was within the gunman's viewing area before they knew what was going on.

"Is this everyone? If you tell me a lie, I will kill everyone," the gunman threatened pressing the gun to Jessica's temple.

"Y Y Y Yes, this is everyone," she stammered almost unable to speak.

"Good. Hey you, put these one everyone in the room," the gunman said throwing a large bag at my feet. Inside the bag were seven pairs of handcuffs and a roll of duct tape. I did what the gunman said and before long everyone was bound and gagged. We were led out to the loading dock and into the bread truck were shackles hung from metal railings lining the walls. I was again appointed by the gunman to shackle everyone. With their hands above their heads, there was just enough slack for everyone to sit on the single 2x6 bench seat that ran the length of the truck. Next I was ordered to put black bags over each of their heads. After that we pulled out of the dock area and headed for my ranch several counties away.

The headline of the statewide newspaper the next morning showed a picture of the restaurant with police tape around it with the word "Vanished" above it. After we had gotten to the ranch, each girl was led to the basement of my mansion. The basement is fully equipped with bedrooms, baths, kitchen, etc. It was literally a house underground.

Looking into the large living room were all the girls were still handcuffed, my cock twitched with anticipation. I stood behind the large viewing glass as Nancy entered the room—none of them but Nancy knew I was listening.

"Nancy, thank god! You have got to help us," said Jessica whose spirits seemed to have lifted sky high upon seeing Nancy.

"Help you? Fuck you bitch! You all were complete assholes to me while I worked at the restaurant. You all think you are so high and mighty because you are so pretty. Well, this is what it has gotten you," Nancy said with so much anger it almost scared me, "Unfortunately, none of you are going to be hurt physically in anyway. You will most likely get punished, but it won't be serious injuries. To keep from being punished, you must do EVERYTHING you are told to do immediately—no matter who tells you or what it is. Does everyone understand that?"

Nancy paused to let it sink in, "Good, I suppose you all understand since no one asked any questions. Unfortunately, again, you all will come to like everything that happens to you. It may take a couple of weeks, but you all will enjoy your stay here." She left the room.

During my few days with Nancy, I found out that she was bi-sexual. I didn't initially care if she was or not because I was going to have her do whatever I wanted. But knowing that she would actually enjoy herself during all this made it much more appealing for me—I love to watch a woman force herself on another woman. Nancy was all for it. I listened to the girls chatter, some cry, about what she had said. Several were pissed, a couple cried, and the others had no expressions. That would all change.

I told Nancy which girl I wanted to begin with as she re-entered the large room. I walked to one of the eight bedrooms—all with king sized beds. A few moments later, Nancy arrived with Judith--one of my favorites of all the girls. For some reason, I have a soft spot for really short, brunettes, with small, perky tits, and just a handful of ass. Her tits might have been a small B, but that was pushing it. Her ass sticks out just enough to make me want to just jump her immediately. She is very attractive but not nearly the hottest of the bunch. She is 5'3, 110 lbs, and 19 years old.

As soon as she realized it was me, she was relieved, "Thank god Joe, you must help us get out of here!" She ran to me throwing her arms around me tightly, smashing those cute tits into my chest.

"I will baby. But not exactly how you think I am going to help," I replied returning the hug. My reply caused her to draw back and I saw immediately that she had just figured out I was in on it too. I had instructed Nancy to watch through the glass partition separating the two rooms. From our room, the huge mirror dresser did nothing to give away the fact that we were on display. I wanted to make sure Nancy understood exactly how I wanted the girls treated. I didn't want any of them harmed

"You are in on this too?" She asked pulling back.

"Yes darling, I'm afraid I am," I replied while taking a seat in one of the chairs.

"What are you going to do to us?"

"Well, first of all, I am going to ask you a couple of questions. Remember you must do anything someone tells you too immediately. That includes answering my questions. And please, don't try lying to me. Okay?" I said looking deep into her beautiful blue eyes. She nodded in response.

"Good. The first thing you should know is that I am not going to hurt you. I intend to please you in every way imaginable. Come stand in front of me," she got up from her seat on the bed and moved in front of me. She was now looking down at me, "Judith, have you ever had sex?"

The look on her face was priceless, "How dare you?!? That's none of your business," I cut her off immediately.

"Judith, I will let this particular slip up go. The next time you will be punished. You will answer my question. Have you ever had sex?" I said raising my voice slightly.

She paused for a moment, "No I haven't." I was shocked. I had assumed that all of the girls had at least had sex, "Have you ever kissed someone?"

"Of course I have!" she said immediately.

"Have you ever had a guy touch your breasts?" I said placing my hands on her hips.

"Nnnn No," She stammered as my hands journeyed up her sides and onto her breasts. I squeezed them gently through her shirt and bra finding her little nipples.

"Has a guy touched you anywhere?" I asked moving my hands to her back and down to her ass.

"Nnn No," she replied softly.

"That's all about to change baby. Take off your clothes," I said as I stood. I leaned down pressing my lips to hers. Her mouth opened slightly allowing me to take full advantage. She was a pretty good kisser.

I broke the kiss by taking a step backwards--she knew what I was waiting on. She untucked her blue t-shirt and pulled it over her head. Her soft, milky-white skin was a beautiful contrast to her natural black hair. She kicked off her shoes and socks before reaching for her belt buckle. She unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pushed them to her ankles. After stepping out of them, she had nothing on but a white bra and panties. The bra was nothing spectacular; after all she had been at work. Her panties were cotton and felt wonderful as I ran my hands across her ass. I backed off to allow her to finish undressing. Her bra and panties quickly following the rest of her clothes in a pile on the floor.

"Have you ever stood naked in front of anyone?" I asked.

"No," she replied.

"You are absolutely beautiful—better than I imagined," her pussy was trimmed and was a fantastic contrast to her paper white thighs. I then stripped for her, the first time she had ever seen a man naked. Though I am not the largest in the world, my 8 inches in nothing to be ashamed of and it was at full attention when it popped out of my boxers. I took her hand and placed it on my cock. Then I moved my hand to her pussy, quickly finding her clit. Her entire body jumped as I began playing with her. I moved my hand down to her opening to find that she was wet. I took no time entering her with one figure. I finger fucked her for a few moments before pulling out. I placed my now wet finger at her lips. She pulled back.

"Suck it Judith," I told her.

"That's gross! No," she replied. I put my free hand on the back of her head and pulled her toward me. I wiped my finger across her lips and told her again to suck it. She finally opened up. I decided not to mention at that moment that she would be punished for disobeying. I was ready to fuck her and wanted her in the mood.

I laid her on her back. I pushed her legs backward to allow better access to her pussy. I did not particular like eating out a pussy with hair, but this was going to be an exception. Though she was wet, she wasn't nearly wet enough to accommodate my cock.

I placed my tongue on the opening of her pussy and licked it from top to bottom. Her entire body jumped at the very touch of my tongue. After a couple of minutes, I moved up her body and began sucking her tits, my hands picking her up to explore her little ass.

Finally, I was ready to take her cherry, "Okay baby. This is going to hurt a little, but you will soon begin to like it," she said nothing, just nodded her head. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in. It was like trying to fuck a straw she was so tight. I watched her face as it showed slight pain and then a jolt of pain as I made contact with her barrier. I pulled almost all the way out of her before slamming back into her, bursting her cherry and bottoming out by slamming into her cervix. The suddenness of it all didn't allow her time to realize that it was happening until it was over. I began fucking her like a crazed beast. The sounds of my balls slapping her ass echoed throughout the room. Her head was tilted backwards with her mouth opened slightly. I pushed her legs backwards further, until her knees touched her shoulders, ramming my cock straight into her. She pulled me down closer to her digging her nails into my neck and back.

"Fuck me Joe. Please fuck me," she said between breaths. At the pace I was going, I knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I felt Judith's pussy tighten around my cock as she exploded—her very first orgasm. I was soon to follow as I pushed as deep as I could releasing my potent seed deep into her belly.

"Oh God!" she said a couple of minutes later, "Did you finish in me?" I almost didn't know what she meant.

"Did I cum in you? Yes. Why?"

"I'm not on the pill. I could get pregnant," she said as she began to cry.

"It's okay Judith. That's my plan. I want you to get pregnant," I reached over to the bedside table and picked up the seven envelopes I had put on it earlier, "Pick an envelope and open it." Judith did what I told her. There was a pink card inside.

"Pink! Wonderful!" I said reaching over to kiss her, "You must have a baby girl before you can leave. If you have a boy, we will try again. Until that time, you will stay here with me. I will treat you well, giving you all the best food, clothes, and other amenities."

"What about my family, my friends, my life?" she said bewildered.

"You will get to see them again soon. Right now, you are with me and we will get along just fine."

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers