The Cook's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues...
4.1k words
4.43
38.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

NOTE: It is best to read the first three chapters before reading this one...enjoy... -----

"That was one helluva story, Jackie. I do have a question for you though. Other than Judith, of the girls here which would you choose to have sex with if you were forced?"

"I don't know. If I HAD to choose," she emphasized had, "I would choose Ashley. And before you ask why I'll tell you. She is SUCH a bitch. The thought of fucking her like Shanda did mom and me is appealing in a sadistic sort of way. I think she's pretty too, though. All the guys love her ass."

Ashley is about 5'9, 140 lbs, with the tightest, nicest ass you have ever seen. The blonde haired beauty, instead of jeans, always chose to wear tight, black pants to work, teasing every guy in the place. Her tits were probably a large C. I would guess her age to be around 22 or 23.

I didn't need a number two for her. I would give her the opportunity to put Ashley in her place. But that would be tomorrow. Jackie fell into my arms and we began drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Nancy woke us up. Judith was right behind her, hickeys all over her neck, breasts, inner thighs, and ass—she was definitely walking a little funny.

"Nancy, take Jackie and Judith to get a shower. You can watch them on camera—in other words leave them alone for now," I gave her a few other orders and then ventured to the room with the other girls. They too had a full bathroom, beds, and other amenities—they were simply all sleeping in one room.

I was dressed in boxers and a t-shirt with a long, black robe over them. Nancy was soon at my side.

"Who's next Nancy?" I asked though I already had someone in mind.

"Well, if it were me I would have already fucked Lauren. But I know you want to save her for last," she said making fun of the word save.

"That's right. So I am thinking about Amy for now," I replied. Amy is another big boned girl—however not nearly as large as Nancy. Amy needed to lose about 15 lbs in a couple of places and she would be a beauty. She has blonde, slightly curly hair, with nice DD sized tits and a slightly larger than what you would call "nice" ass. Amy has somewhat of a exhibitionist streak, seemingly. Her large tits are always on display, albeit subtly-- for those of us in the kitchen. She stands at 5'4, 145 lbs, and is 21 years old.

"Amy's a good choice. But if you want big tits, you can always fuck me," Nancy said looking at me.

"I will fuck you soon Nancy. I just want to get through these girls first," I replied as lightly as I could, "Go get Amy. Don't jerk her around. Just call her out of the room and sit her across the table from me here."

Nancy did as she was told and before long Amy was seated across from me at the table in the kitchen.

"Joe! I can't believe this is happening—that you and Nancy are behind all of this! What are you two thinking?" Amy snapped immediately. The black, low cut shirt was doing little to stop her large tits from bouncing with her remarks.

"Amy, if you had to guess, why do you think you are here?" I asked.

She thought for a few minutes, "I think it's for money. My parents have a lot of money and would give you plenty to get me back."

"That's not even close Amy. Care to guess again?" I asked. But this time I made sure she saw me staring at her tits. When it dawned on her she got very quite.

"Amy, I hope you remember Nancy's little speech on doing things immediately and without question on your first day here," I continued, "Amy I want you to take both of your tits out."

She was stunned and didn't move, "NOW Amy!" I said, my voice rising.

Slowly, her hands moved to the neckline of her black shirt. She pulled it downward and tucked it under her tits, her half-cup, black bra the only thing between the wide open and her tits. She then pulled the cups of her bra down exposing her huge, milky wide breasts. They were great, though they had some sag to them. The shirt and bra pushed them up nicely, however.

"Very nice Amy," I nodded at Nancy who was just behind her. Nancy told Amy to be still as she ran a knife down the back of her shirt cutting it and the bra off her body. Amy was standing before me with only blue jeans, "Come sit on my lap Amy."

She slowly did as she was told, "Now, Nancy is going to go in there and get Jessica. When Jessica appears you will order her to completely strip. If she doesn't do so immediately, you will use this belt to whip her. Understood?"

Amy looked at me and nodded, "Yes."

"Now kiss me," I said as I began fondling her tits. We began kissing and I quickly began unsnapping her jeans. I pulled them down and off her feet leaving only black thong panties on, "Vice nice Amy. I like the thongs. I may let you keep them on for a while, if you do what I tell you."

Jessica, the manager, is about 5'8, 150 lbs, with short redish hair. It isn't natural red—looks to have been black. At 27 years old, her D cup tits stand proud, but her ass is a little larger than average, but I still liked looking at it in those tight black pants she always wore to work.

I instructed Amy on what to do when Jessica got to the kitchen. After I finished playing with Amy's tits for the time being, I nodded at Nancy. She returned a few minutes later with Jessica. As always, Jessica was wearing really tight black pants. She also wore a light pink sweater like shirt that revealed her deep cleavage really well.

Amy was standing behind the door when Jessica walked in, so Jessica didn't know Amy was behind her until too late. Jessica was bitching with Nancy from the moment she left the other room and into the kitchen. When she saw me, she began bitching at me.

"Joe! How fucking dare you for locking us up like this. We are going to prosecute you…" she didn't finish her statement. Amy reached her arms around Jessica pinning her arms to her body. Nancy then jerked both of Jessica's arms behind her and handcuffed them.

While Nancy was handling Jessica, Amy was busy strapping on a 6 inch dildo, complete with KY jelly. Nancy wouldn't let Jessica turn around so she didn't know what was going on behind her.

Brandishing a knife, Nancy caused Jessica to stop moving, "What are you going to do with that?"

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it. I think the first thing that should go is this little sweater shirt of yours. It seems to be cutting off some of your air—it's soooo little!" Nancy said this as she placed three-quarters of the knife down the front of Jessica's shirt and ripped outward, slicing the garment and bra in half. Only a small bit of the garment was still intact at the bottom of the shirt. Nancy fixed that little problem by ripping the shirt off Jessica's shoulders—it stayed attached only at her wrists which were handcuffed. Jessica was completely topless. Her tits had no sag and her large, half dollar sized areolas pointed straight out.

"Joe, what do you think we ought to do with these pants? She seems to want everyone to see her ass like she did her tits."

"No, please, you must stop. Please!" Jessica pleaded.

"Shut up bitch. You were always such a hard-ass at work. Now you are going to pay for being such a cunt," Nancy said threateningly. With that Nancy ran her hands across Jessica's tits and down to the button on her pants. She unsnapped and unzipped the black pants and jerked them and the black panties all the way to the floor. She had a little black landing strip from the top of her clit to the opening of her pussy.

"Step out of them bitch," Nancy ordered and to which Jessica complied immediately, "Now for the fun part."

I jumped up to help her with this part. Nancy slammed Jessica's upper body down on the table. I held her down.

"What are you doing!?!?" Jessica said with alarm.

None of us replied verbally. A half a second later, Amy stepped up behind Jessica and pushed the 6 inch dildo to the hilt in her asshole. Jessica sounded like someone had shot her, screaming at the tops of her lungs. I took my cock out and put it against her lips.

"You bite it, I will kill you," I warned. At first she wouldn't open her mouth. So I ordered Amy to speed up. It wasn't long before Jessica took my cock in her mouth. However, she wasn't nearly as good as Jackie was.

For fifteen minutes, I allowed Amy to fuck Jessica's ass with the dildo before I moved into position to do it myself. My dick already wet from Jessica's futile attempt at giving head, but I decided to sample her pussy before fucking her ass. I put the head of my cock at the opening of her pussy and pushed it all the way in. The loud intake of air was all I needed to know about whether I was the largest cock she'd ever had. I quickly began fucking her as hard as I could, my balls slapping her ass. Nancy had ventured over to Amy and had her pressed against the wall. Amy's thong was around her knees and Nancy was doing plenty of exploring.

Without warning I pulled out of Jessica's pussy and pushed into her ass. The KY jelly from the dildo made it very easy to push my way in.

"Jessica, you were such a bitch to me at work. Now, I refuse to take it easy on you at all," I said as I pounded into her. Soon I was ready to blow my load, so I pulled out of her ass and sank back into her cunt. I pushed as deeply as I could go as I began cumming. She hardly said a word, though, unlike Judith and Jackie, "You must be on birth control."

"Yes. I have been on it for years," Jessica replied.

"You won't be on it from now on," I replied. I allowed Amy and her to draw from the envelopes. They both drew girls. I went into my speech about the whole pregnancy thing as I did with the other girls.

Nancy had already told me that she would really like some time alone with Jessica to ‘get her back.' And I really wanted to get Laurie and Amy together. Laurie had small tits, while Amy had big ones—I figured neither one had played with any size but their own. I got Nancy to go get Laurie and she escorted her to the bedroom Amy and I were already in. On the way to our bedroom, I looked in on Jackie and Judith—both were sound asleep. I guess they were still worn out from the day before. They would need their energy for later.

At 20 years old, Laurie is not as cute as the others. She is approximately 5'5, 130, dark blonde hair and a light skin complexion, B cup tits, and a nice, average-sized ass. However, she wears some of the tightest blue jeans—almost painted on—to get the most attention possible.

I was completely naked making out with Amy, with her thong around her knees when Laurie entered our bedroom.

"What's going on?" she said very scared.

"We are just getting to know each other," I replied, "Why don't you come join us."

Laurie hesitated but then moved towards us. Amy reached out, took her hand, and placed it on her large tits, "Have you ever touched another girl's tits?"

"No," Laurie replied unconsciously massaging Amy's tits. They both shared a kiss before Amy lifted the blue t-shirt over Laurie's head revealing her smallish tits encased in a full-cupped, white bra. Amy unsnapped and unzipped Laurie's jeans revealing white cotton panties. She pushed the jeans down to the floor and helped Laurie step out of them.

"Laurie, are you a virgin?" I asked believing that she was.

"No. I've had sex a couple of times," she replied.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" I continued.

"Of course not!" see replied quickly. I ordered Amy to take off Laurie's bra. Her breasts were very small compared to Amy's. They were very pointed with a large areola and smallish nipples. She was rather cute in her white cotton panties, but I was ready to see her naked and ordered her to take them off. Her dark blonde bush was trimmed, but there was still a good amount of hair—which didn't bother me a bit.

"Have you ever been forced to have sex?" I asked. She suddenly got quiet and I repeated my question, "Laurie, have you ever been raped?"

She teared up immediately.

"Come here baby. Lie back on the bed and tell me about it," I said giving her a hug. I placed her on the bed with her ass even with the edge. I then had her spread her legs giving someone full access, "Amy, eat her out until I tell you to stop."

I could tell by her reaction that this was not something she had expected, "Please don't make me do that. That's gross," she pleaded.

"It's not gross and I want you to do it immediately!" I said raising my voice. Without further hesitation, she sank to her knees, leaned over and quickly flicked her tongue across Laurie's slit, "Put your fingers on each of her folds and pull them outward. That gives you great access to her pussy."

Amy did as I told her. Laurie was tense when I first ordered Amy to eat her out. But soon she was thoroughly enjoying it. Before I let her begin, I paged Nancy to bring Jessica into the room. I needed someone to suck my cock while I heard another potentially fantastic story and Jessica needed the practice.

"Well, my mom died when I was three. My dad never remarried again. When I was 16 he came home one day and told me to make a doctor's appointment. I had no idea that he meant a gynecologist until he clarified himself by saying ‘woman's doctor.' So, I made an appointment. He told the nurse that I needed to be put on birth control pills. I was soooo embarrassed. I thought he thought I was having sex. But he said it was just a precaution in case I started and that he knew that I wasn't doing anything like that."

She continued, "The night of my 18th birthday, I came home around 2am drunk after partying with my friends. I changed into a long, white t-shirt and panties and then went to bed. Not ten minutes later, I woke up to someone feeling me up. I tried to push them away but whoever it was had a hold on both of my hands with only one of his."

"It was so dark I couldn't see much but could hear his deep breathing. I could feel his naked penis on my leg and I knew what was about to happen."

Then he began to speak, "I have waited so long for this chance and now you are finally old enough."

I knew then it was my father. I begged him to stop but he wouldn't.

"You look just like your mother did at 18. You are so beautiful. I can't wait any longer," when he said that his other hand ripped my panties off. I felt him spread my legs and penetrate my virgin pussy. He forcefully pushed through my hymen but after that he made love to me. The worst part about it was I came several times before he got off. It turns out the birth control was to make sure I didn't get pregnant because of him."

By this time, I was fucking Jessica doggy style. Her tendency to moan loudly while being fucked was making hearing Laurie more difficult. But we all managed.

"We continued to have sex until I left for college," Laurie continued, "one night there was a knock at the door. I answered it. It was someone to see daddy, which was unusual—dad hardly ever had visitors. I escorted the tall, well-built man into our living room."

"Hello Mark, surprise!" the man said.

"My dad tried to get up from his recliner but John, the man, had pulled a gun stopping dad in his tracks."

"Mark, did you think you were going to get away without paying me? It's been two years and you owe me $5,000.00. I am here to collect," John said while putting the gun in the waistband of his jeans.

"I I I I don't have the money John. I can get it for you by next week though," Dad said sounding really nervous.

"That's totally not good enough Mark. I am sick and fucking tired of waiting. I have waited two years! Two years! I am here to collect," John repeated himself, "I assume you are his daughter Laurie. That's good. Now, I want you to shackle yourself to that couch with these."

"He threw me some leg shackles and I quickly did as he said," she continued, "He then put some duct tape over my mouth."

"That should keep you quiet for now," he said turning his attention back to my dad.

"Mark, you will either cooperate or I will kill you and your daughter. Got it?" John asked.

"My dad just nodded," Laurie said though she was more interested in Amy eating her out than the terrible story.

"Mark, you have a choice. It's gonna be you or her," John said.

"Of course me, just leave my daughter out of this," Dad replied.

"‘Okay fine, it will be you,' John said as he walked up to my dad and kissed him hard on the lips. Dad pushed him away and screamed, ‘What the fuck was that?'"

"That was your first and only screw up. The next time your daughter will be involved. Now be still," John said as he again kissed dad again.

"John forced my dad to kiss him for several minutes while rubbing his hands all over his body. He finally pulled my dad's t-shirt over his head and threw it on the floor leaving him in grey cotton shorts," Laurie continued her story.

"What the fuck!" my dad said loudly as John attempted to push his hand inside my dad's shorts.

"That was a big mistake Mark. A major mistake on your part," John continued, " you won't want to make anymore."

"Again John attempted to push his hand inside my dad's shorts. This time Dad did nothing to stop him. I could see John's hand moving around playing with Dad's penis through the shorts. Finally John pushed the shorts and dad's cotton briefs to the floor revealing my dad's 6 inch hard-on."

"Please John, there must be something else you can let me do," Dad asked almost begging.

"Nope. This is the only way," John stepped back and took off his black overcoat revealing that he had nothing on underneath. His cock must have been 8 or 9 inches and it was standing up," Laurie continued.

"There's hardly anything more humiliating for a father than for his daughter to watch his rape, except maybe for his wife watching too," John commented, "Get on your knees Mark and suck my dick. If you bite it, I will fuck your daughter and then kill you both."

"I watched as my father fell to his knees and took this man in his mouth. He choked and gagged on the penis for several minutes before getting the hang on it. John really began fucking Daddy's mouth after ten minutes or so. Just when I thought John was going to cum, he pulled out and told my dad to get up."

By this time I knew I was getting close to cumming, so I had Jessica and Amy switch places. Now Jessica was eating Laurie out and I was about to fuck Amy for the first time.

I put Amy on her back allowing me to get in the missionary position in hopes of prolonging my hard-on. I slowly began fucking Amy, who wasn't used to my size.

Laurie continued, "Anyway, John got the large blanket off the back of our couch and laid it on the floor. He told my dad to lie down on it. Once dad was on the floor, John positioned himself between dad's legs and laid down on him, much like you are with Amy now. He insisted dad hump him back. So they humped each other's cocks like they were trying to have sex. Finally John was ready. He pushed my dad's legs backwards and put the head of his cock at the entrance of my dad's asshole."

"Have you ever had your ass cherry popped, Mark?" John asked.

"Of course not!" Dad said bracing for the penetration.

"You have now," John said as he plunged his penis into daddy's ass.

"John had positioned them so that I was looking directly at their asses. So I could clearly see his cock going into my father's asshole--and his balls bouncing wildly. He pounded my daddy's ass and soon daddy was crying like a baby pleading for him to stop. It wasn't long before John tensed up and came inside daddy's rectum," Laurie paused, "When he was finished, John got up and rolled dad over onto his stomach. He handcuffed his hands behind him and then shackled his feet together. He also duct taped his mouth and sat him on the couch next to me."

"So, Laurie, how did you like our little show?" John asked.

"You are a despicable man. I hate you!" Laurie replied.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers
12