The Cook's Revenge Ch. 06

Story Info
The Conclusion.
1.5k words
3.72
31.3k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 12/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers

For eight more months, my plans had gone smoothly. Five of the seven girls were six months pregnant and the other two were four months along. Everything was going well until the day the cops showed up.

With search warrants in hand, they raided my house and soon found the basement. The girls were freed and I went to jail.

"Mr. Smith, you are in a lot of trouble," my attorney informed me during our first meeting at the local jail.

"Yes, I realize that," I replied.

"I strongly advise you to plead guilty. You are charged with many crimes, the worst of course being seven counts of kidnapping and rape. You are looking at life without parole. If you plead, you might just get a more lenient sentence," the attorney continued.

"I'm going to jail for the rest of my life regardless of what I do. I'll take my chances in court," I replied.

And so we went to court. Each of the girls testified against me, going into detail of what I had done to them. When it was all over with, I had gotten 350 concurrent years for kidnapping—fifty for each girl and seven life sentences for rape, without parole. There were also some other smaller felonies I had committed totaling up to another 100 years. Needless to say, I had seen my last day of freedom.

The grey Department of Corrections transport bus pulled into the state penitentiary. I, along with fifty other guys, was led into the processing area.

"Please empty your pockets into this pan," the huge, black guard ordered, "Also, deposit any jewelry you may have—watches, rings, necklaces, and anything else you didn't have when you were born."

Before we could move beyond this particular station, we were patted down. At the next station, we had to give them all our pertinent information and we got an ID number in return.

At the third station, one of the guards unlocked my handcuffs and told me to deposit my clothes into the clothes basket. I knew this part was coming, but didn't realize it would be in the middle of all these people. I took the county jail issued orange top off, slid the simple white tennis shoes off my feet, and dropped the orange pants to the floor leaving me in white briefs.

I hesitated briefly looking up at the guard. He was tired of waiting and ripped them down my legs, "I don't have time to be fucking around, Smith. Now, open your mouth."

The guard checked my mouth with a small pin light, making me raise my tongue. He then ran his hands through my hair checking for whatever you can hide there.

"Place both hands flat on the table and put each foot on the red tape," he ordered. This spaced my feet out at around three feet.

He spread my ass cheeks and ran a figure down the crack and underneath to the bottom of my nut sack.

"Follow me," the guard ordered. Naked, I followed him into a small room with a single table. Once inside with the door shut and locked he said, "Everyone here knows who you are and what you did. I have three daughters and had you done what you did to them, you would be dead by now. But instead, I will help make your life miserable."

He stepped up to me, backing me into the wall. He grabbed by cock and balls and began messaging them, "How many times did you fondle one of those girls like this? Is the first time a man has ever touched you?"

I said nothing.

"How many times did they cry?" he continued as he leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips, "Kiss me back you fagot," he demanded.

It was my first time to kiss another man. He brutally forced his tongue into my mouth, slobbering all over the place, "Get on your knees; I'm sure you know what to do next."

I sank to my knees and slowly unzipped his uniform pants. I reached into his underwear and pulled out his throbbing cock. It looked to be around 5 inches. I tentatively opened my mouth and put just the head of his cock in. But he was having none of it, slamming his cock all the way to the hilt. Thankfully, he wasn't too big but it wasn't small enough to keep from going into throat. I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't breathe!

"Like that bitch? You better, because you are going to be doing a whole lot of this," he said laughing. He began sawing his tool back and forth, using the back of my head as leverage, "I would fuck your ass, but the warden wants to see you unharmed, "he said through clenched teeth. I could tell he was getting close and about fifteen seconds later, he pushed all the way in and held it—cumming down my throat.

My first instinct was to throw up, but I somehow managed to keep from doing that. He told me to get up and get dressed. I put on a grey t-shirt and grey drawstring pants.

We entered the Warden's office soon thereafter, "Ah, Mr. Smith, we finally meet. You will find that this place will be most unaccommodating for you. You are scum and will be treated like it. You will be in the same cell as Johnny Ard. He has a daughter who was raped last year while he was in here. I am sure he will make you feel right at home."

The Warden continued looking right at me, "Drop your pants."

I had long stopped trying to figure out what was going to happen to me. I hooked my thumbs into the sides of the drawstring pants and pushed them to the floor.

The Warden walked behind me and pushed my upper body down onto his desk. He then ordered me to spread my ass cheeks.

"Mr. Smith, I am going to help you out. I don't know why, I guess I am just too nice of a guy," the Warden said before smearing something cold and gooey on my asshole, "You'll be glad I did."

I was ordered to pull my pants up. I was then escorted out of his office and down to the cell area of the prison. All of the prisoners were in their cells by this time and whistled at me as I was taken to mine.

"Joe Smith, this is Johnny Ard, your cellmate. I am sure you two will get along fine," the guard said laughing as he pushed me in and locked the cell door.

Johnny was a big white guy, probably around 6'5, 280. He was sitting on his bed in only a pair of white underwear when I entered the cell. He has muscles stacked on top of muscles.

"So you are the bastard that raped all those girls," he said getting up and approaching me.

"Yes. I am that guy," I replied worriedly.

"Your bed is on the top bunk officially," he said with a smirk, "Tonight, you may not sleep." He walked right up to me and without hesitation sank his hand down into my pants and grabbed my cock, "Strip now."

I knew I had no choice and proceeded to do what he said. During the whole time I stripped, he never let go of my dick. When I was naked, without a word, he finally let go of me and walked to the bed. He dropped his underwear and then climbed under the covers. Without a word, he pulled back the covers indicating for me to get in the bed with him.

Slowly, I got into the bed. He then threw the covers over me and took my hand and made me give him a hand job. When he was hard, he pushed my hand away, and again without speaking, let me know to get on my hands and knees.

Silently, he got behind me and put the head of his cock at the entrance to my asshole. Just before he pushed in, he whispered into my ear, "I am going to fuck you raw."

He slammed his cock forward, the lubricant assisting him greatly. I screamed in pain, begging him to pull out.

"First time huh bitch," he laughed, "I bet you didn't give those girls any pity did you?"

He continued fucking my asshole, "You will fuck anyone in this prison that wants you. As soon as you know they want you, you will push your pants down and bend over the nearest object. You are going to pay for all the things you did, over and over again."

------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is series is my first time at writing anything. I just wanted to say that raping anyone male or female or whatever someone may be is despicable and illegal. I do not condone violence towards anyone or anything. This story and every story I write is for entertainment purposes only. If you feel like you may perpetrate any of the crimes in this series, go see your local preacher, go to a psychologist, or purchase pump action 12-guage shotgun and a box of double ought buckshot. Load the gun and place the barrel of it just under your chin and pull the trigger.

8Seconds
8Seconds
135 Followers