The Cop

Story Info
She speeds, and is punished by horny policeman.
918 words
3.41
90k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving on a quiet, lonely road, when out of no where, and for no reason, an officer pulls me over, walks to the car, looks at me in a peculiar way, which concerns me, yet arouses me!

I ask what did I do wrong, and he tells me I was speeding, about 35 miles over the limit. I politely reject that, telling him I KNOW I was not.

"Are you going to argue with me, honey? he says.... "Don't think I would hesitate to bust your ass for such insolence!!!"

"But officer, I SWEAR to you, I was not speeding." At this point I get quite nervous, wondering what the hell is going on.

I see him looking down my blouse, and wished now that the buttons were all done, instead of the first two being open. Then his eyes travel to my skirt, which is mid thigh length, and hiked up a little so I drive more comfortably.

"Look," he says, " You were doing 80 in a 55. and you will be punished for that!

"Punished for what?" I ask, starting to get angry as well as afraid!

"If you want to argue with me, I can have another officer here in a heartbeat, and we'll take you in for resisting arrest!"

"What the hell do you mean resisting arrest? You haven't even--- " and then it dawns on me....

I know now how bogus this whole thing has been. I realize that I was pulled over to be fucked and for nothing else.

I sense there is no fighting it, no escape. I can see in his eyes that he will haunt me and make my life a living hell if I do not do as he says since he has the power to do so.

He sees the realization hitting me, and starts to smirk ."Got it, bitch? Do as I say, or spend the night in jail for what ever I decide to charge you with. And know that I can come up with any charge I imagine!!! Forget speeding! How about solicitation? How would you like that on your records?

I see that I am literally fucked.

"What do you want from me? Please! Just let me go. I'm begging you!"

The sinister grin on his face widens, and he opens my car door. "Get out, bitch!"

As I get out of the car, I begin to tremble. I look around to see if there is anyone or anything to escape to. Yet I realize this is foolish. Here sits my car, I know he probably already knows where I live, so I submit.

"What do you want from me? I plead.

Without a word, he grabs my hair and leads me to the front of the car. A little scream of surprise escapes my lips, and to punish, he lays a slap across my face. He leans me over the car and pushes my skirt up. He can feel my body shaking beneath him.

I can hear him undo his zipper and belt, and I try to fight back the tears. Against my thigh, I feel his cock pressing me. He reaches his hand down to my cunt, and gasps. "You little bitch!!! You're just loving this, aren't you? Do you have any idea how wet you are?"

The level of embarrassment I feel shames me, I'm hating it and loving it at the same time.

Without warning, his cock rips into me, slipping in easily from how wet I am. I am taken by surprise, letting a scream echo through the night. My face pushed into the hood of the car turns me on even more. And slowly I let go, and give in. My cunt taking him in, the muscles enveloping that lovely cock! He grasps my hair, and turns my head, so that I must look into his eyes. I am smitten by the intensity in his eyes. I feel more and more aroused, and start to buck my cunt harder, taking his cock deep into me until I feel his balls slapping my ass.

Moans come from him more and more, and his body shakes incredibly. Just as he cums, he pulls out and cums all over my ass. Then, with a smile he pulls my skirt back down, and rubs my ass with it, shaming me all the more. "This will give you something to remember me by, bitch!"

I collapsed on the car, feeling cheap, yet feeling sooo satisfied. He closed his pants, and pulled me back up. Grabbing my cheek, he pulled me up to him, and kissed me.

"You can go. Forget the ticket. But remember. My coworkers and I will be watching you. Watching your speed, watching all your actions." he said with a grin. "So be on guard, honey. Hell, it won't matter to me if you do anything wrong. That just gives me a reason to take justice in my own hands again!"

I looked up at him, wishing he would go away, yet dying to run into him again. What greater thrill could there be than never knowing when you're going to get it? When you might be in trouble. The thought had me getting very hungry.

I watched him walk to his car, and before he got in, he looked back and smiled. "I'll be seeing you around. Definitely."

From that point on, every time I saw a cop car, I was half tempted to speed!