The Core Of His Obsession

Story Info
He would make her his soon enough.
1.1k words
4.02
37.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been watching her for a while…and he liked what he saw. The things she wore made him hard. Made him ache to touch her. He could feel his palms sweating at the thought of running them over her tight body. Voluptuous, curvy and tall. Long, dark hair, beautiful eyes. The core of his obsession. He would make her his soon enough…

She was running late. She knew better than to be out late at night, alone. She had a long walk home. It'd been raining all day. A lazy drizzle. Enough to make the day dreary and the streets at night dark. Leaving the library long after they'd closed, she tried to hurry.

Tripping and dropping her books a few times, swearing under her breath. Collecting herself, she pushed the damp strands of her long red hair out of her face. Looking around nervously, imagining she heard footsteps behind her. She took this way home so often she knew she could do it with her eyes closed.

Opting for a shortcut, she veered off to the left along the edge of the woods, following a well-beaten path to the park. Suddenly she stopped to listen. The footsteps were there again. She knew she wasn't hearing things this time as a twig snapped somewhere in the dark behind her. Her breath caught and she headed for the edge of the woods again to hide in the shadows, moving slowly, almost afraid to breath. She stopped again as she saw a long narrow shadow extend beyond that of the line of trees. As a dark figure stepped behind her, she turned and tried to scream, her things scattered about, forgotten.

He quickly yanked her back against his body. His arm snaking around her middle, the other finding its way higher, grazing her breasts briefly, clamping his hand down over her mouth. She fell back against his body, panting and struggling. She heard his voice, a harsh growl in her ear.

"Down, on your knees. Now." He pulled her down, pushing her forward slightly.

"What mischief have I found this night, sweet, all alone in the woods." She could feel his breath, warm and moist, against the back of her neck. His hands were everywhere. She shivered. He laughed.

Softly she cried, "Please don't hurt me."

"Hurt you." Again he laughed, his tone biting. He pulled her arms behind her and tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back and shoving her onto her stomach. She cried out at the sudden movement and began thrashing her body beneath his to get away, knowing he overpowered her, she didn't stand a chance.

"Fight me. Yell and scream, no one will hear you." Once she realized her movements were disheveling her clothing to his advantage she ceased her thrashing. Feeling him against her backside, the enormity of his man hood and what he was about to do to her terrified her. Lying there helpless, she dug her nails into the ground.

"You know what I'm going to do to you. You'll be begging when I'm done with you bitch." He loosened his pants, his cock falling free of its confinement. He stroked himself a few times, slowly. He shoved her skirt up around her waist, the material barely covering her ass, falling just to the top of her stockings and garters.

"You are such a slut. You want me to fuck you don't you." He forced her legs apart, pushing her ass up higher, ripping her panties from her body, he shoved his fingers inside her. She cried and begged him to stop. She lay there, her struggles fuel to his fire. She tore clods of earth up as she tried to claw her way from beneath his crushing weight. He shoved her face into the grass as he pressed himself to her waiting cunt.

"You want my cock in your pussy don't you whore. You're wet." He laughed at her. He slid his cock up and down her slit, pushing the head inside, then tearing into her violently. Burying himself inside her. She lay there panting and crying. Her body reacting to the violation, reacting in a way she didn't like. He was raping her and she was letting him.

He watched her cunt opening and closing around his cock as he withdrew and shoved back inside her. "You're hungry for it aren't you bitch."

He started tugging at her blouse, the thin material giving as he yanked harder, the buttons popping loose, falling to the ground. He pushed the offending garment aside and the lace panties tore away easily beneath his grasp. He pinched and pulled at her nipples and fucked her tight pussy as hard as he could, grunting and cumming quickly inside of her, spilling his seed deep within her womb, shoving her foreword and whispering harshly, "If you tell…any one…I will hunt you down…every night…and do things…to you that you never…imagined possible…you will be my whore, my pleasure."

He pulled away from her, adjusted his clothing, and slipped silently back into the woods, concealed beneath its heavy roof of branches, overcrowded by fresh spring leaves.

She lay there, shivering, crying. Her body aching from the brutality of his violation. She tried sitting up but moved too quickly and fell back onto the grass. She pulled the torn and tattered remnants of her blouse over her breasts, groping in the dark for the torn and discarded panties and bra. She smoothed the skirt down over her thighs, noticing for the first time the dampness between her legs. She slowly gathered her wits about her and stood up, she didn't dare forget anything here, lest any one ever find out what happened. His words haunted her, he'd hunt her down if she ever told.

Slowly she made her way home. She dumped her books on the floor by the door and shed her clothing, she sat on the edge of the bed and cried. Ashamed of herself for letting him do that to her and liking it.

She headed for the shower, standing under the cold downpour for what seemed like forever when she heard the front door open and close quietly, heard someone calling her name. She felt rather than heard him get into the shower stall behind her, pulling her gently back against his body, holding her.

He lathered and carefully washed her hair. Sliding the soap over her wet smooth skin. Rinsing the shampoo and soap away. Helping her out of the shower, drying her and slipping a robe around her shoulders, leading her to the bed.

He quickly dried himself and slid in next to her, holding her to him. She opened her eyes to look at him and said quietly, "Thank you."

He kissed her softly, "I didn't hurt you too much?"

She retuned his kisses. "It was perfect."