The Cornfield

Story Info
A summer's evening walk.
2.3k words
4.09
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers

You were coming to see me after a busy day at work. It was my day off and I had taken my time over my appearance and was now waiting for you to arrive.

I thought that as it was such a lovely day we would go for a walk down the lane at the back of my flat, it doesn't go anywhere but it was a nice walk in the dusk.

We walked in the sunset talking and stopped to watch the sun go down. Leaning on a gate I felt your hand slide down my back and under my shirt. You moved in behind me and moved your other hand to join the first one, running your fingers up my back and across my shoulders, moving around the front and sliding into my bra to brush across my nipples, making me take my breath in sharply whilst my hands move behind me to find the hardness I could already feel against my back.

I turned around and wound my arms around your neck as you bent to kiss me. Our mouths together, our hands roamed over each other, when we broke, I moved away and started to climb over the gate to carry on walking, looking you in the eye, daring you to follow me. As I climb, I question the wisdom of wearing a skirt and tucked the hem of it into my waistband. You slid your hand up and over my bum smiling as you find I have no panties on.

I manoeuvred myself and sat on the top bar, one leg either side. As I put my hand on the back of your head, my fingers roamed across your neck as yours trailed over the inside of my thighs making me sigh. I put both legs on the same side of the gate and hooked my feet in the bar underneath.

Bending forward I kissed you deeply as you slide my skirt up my legs and then started unbuttoning it from the waist down. You pushed my knees open as far as they would go without tipping me backwards and I stifled a giggle. You moved between them and reached up to kiss me again before moving down my body. you stopped to nip at my breasts lightly through my shirt and then moved on once more as I watched you from above, your rich, dark hair, soft between my fingers as I toyed with you.

You reached my thighs and kissed them softly before moving in towards my pussy. You opened my legs a little more as I balanced on the gate, the feel of your tongue as you licked my lips, making me moan as it slid inside me easily, searching for my clit, your fingers followed close behind to slide easily and deeply into me. I placed my hand on the top of your head to balance better and pushed you in farther as I got more and more turned on.

You pulled away after a few minutes and stood up straight, stretching up once more to kiss me. I looked into your eyes and suggested that we moved off the gate and into the field, where we wouldn't be seen in the dark. You nodded your agreement and climbed over the gate, looking at me. I knew exactly what was going through your mind and I moved in as you took your turn on the top bar of the gate. I unzipped your jeans and slid my hand inside. You were so very hard and I gently took your wonderfully hard cock out. I flicked the pre-cum from the tip of your cock and slid you into my mouth. You tasted so good and I knew you were watching me as I bent to you. I pulled back from you and stood up straight.

"Come and fuck me" I said

You slid off the gate and stood in front of me. I turned and gently wrapped my fingers around your cock leading you further into the field, the corn swishing around our backsides, a cool breeze blowing through my skirt. As I walked I could feel my thighs getting slick in anticipation of what was to come, holding your hard cock wasn't helping either.

The breeze against my thighs was cool but only served to make me wetter as I led you further into the field. I knew you were enjoying it as much as I was because as I led you gently by the cock, you were getting harder still. I stopped in the middle of the field and turned to face you, you moved close and bent to kiss me hard and deep, your cock pressed against my hip as I rubbed myself against you.

I broke away and unbuttoned your shirt sliding it off your shoulders and letting it drop to the ground. My hands moved across your chest and I was filled with the same wonder that fills me every single time I see you, I love watching you, looking at your body, I am always amazed that you are with me. I sighed deeply as I watched my hands travel over you and down your body to the top of your jeans. I unbuttoned them and let them slide down your legs. Kicking your trainers off, you stepped out of them and stood naked in the dusk looking beautiful, I could have watched you like this forever.

Your hands moved over me and my shirt dropped to the ground with yours, closely followed by my bra as you moved down and unbuttoned the last few on my skirt, it floated down and pooled with your own clothes.

The hot sun of the day had cooled off and there was a gentle breeze that played gently with our skin, producing goose-bumps over us both. We moved closer together and you pulled me to the ground. I sank down and you moved over me, as I opened my legs to wrap them around you. As we lay wrapped together you covered my face in tiny little kisses, my eyes, nose and finally my mouth. Your kisses became more passionate and I pulled you into me, kissing you deeply and drinking you in.

I felt your hands running down my sides, trying to touch every bit of me that you could reach. You slid down my body, covering me in kisses, sending your tongue into my belly button, making me giggle and squirm under you, then made your way further down until you reached my pussy. You licked my lips and then looked up at me smiling and as you watched my face you ran your tongue up my mound, licking my wetness off and making me sigh.

I opened my legs wide, the coolness of the evening caught my wetness and made me shiver. You lowered your head, smiling to yourself and set to your work, running your tongue up the length of my slit, never going inside, just teasing. I put my hands on your head and wove my fingers through your hair, the muscles in my tightened as I pushed you down, trying to force you to take me.

You resisted and continued your tease, enjoying my movement under you, your fingers spreading around my thighs, your thumbs gently stroking me. I felt your nails tracing lines, your breath on me warm and damp, the feeling was driving me nuts, I never wanted it to end, I just wanted to be selfish and have it only for me, your touch, your tongue deep inside me. My senses were on fire, I wanted to drunk you in, never, ever letting it go, never letting it end. You continued to lick me, tongue still teasing, never dipping inside, you just licked my lips and thighs, placing tiny kisses onto me, all over me until finally, my whole body started to go into spasm as my orgasm started.

I felt it start in the pit of my stomach, radiating through my whole body as I orgasm violently, my back arching high as my hands looked for something to grip onto, some kind of purchase. You continued to lick me as I came, still not entering me, you knew how wet I was between those lips. You placed a large kiss on my lips and moved up my body again, to lie on top of me, you kissed me deeply as I whimpered and writhed under you.

I felt you hard against my pussy and I wriggled under you, wanting to feel you deeply inside me. You moved back to my nipples and took them one by one, sucking gently, feeling them get harder under your care.

Pulling away you looked at me smiling. We made eye contact and suddenly we can see deep into each other's souls, we both knew what we wanted. I wrapped my legs around you and sighed deeply as I felt you enter me, my hands on your back, pulling you in. Your back arched towards me as my nails dug deeply into you, pulling you in, my need outweighing your pain as you slid into me and out again, my cunt so wet with cum, both of us lost in each other, never losing eye contact, seeing the lust and the passion do battle with the animal need in each other's eyes.

You picked up the pace and hooked my legs over your arms, then slid them onto your shoulders, needing to feel yourself fill me totally and without thought. Driving into me hard, each thrust made us both moan, our moans drove you on still.

"Mmmmmmmm, moan for me baby." You said softly.

I obliged and raised myself to meet you with every thrust, feeling myself get closer and closer with each stroke. My muscles started to contract once more and I pulled you in further, deeper as I orgasmed once more, calling your name into the darkness around us.

As you continued your frantic thrusts, I knew it wasn't enough for you and I whispered for you to stop. I know what you need from me.

You stopped, looking slightly puzzled and I swung my legs, turning over onto all fours, the wetness of my orgasm making me shiver as the cool breeze hit it once more. I felt you move in behind me, your hands on my hips as you guided yourself to me. With a contented sigh you filled me once again, the one part of me that isn't me, that I miss so much when it's not there. Your hands moved up from my hips, I needed no guidance as you moved them up my body, trailing across my back like water, moving to my shoulders.

You pulled me back onto you and I heard you moan with pleasure, a moan that matched my own, I parted my knees a little further to give you better access to the one thing you need. Me. You slid deeply into me and one hand moved from my shoulder to my hair, weaving itself through it, all your senses taking over, you knew that pulling my hair would hurt with the most wonderful pain, a pain that I needed to feel, a pain that I bear for you.

I moaned loudly as you plunged into me hard, wanting to feel you explode deeply inside me, knowing that I too would orgasm once more, for you. That I would give you all I had left. Your movements got harder and faster and I felt a drop of sweat hit the middle of my back, followed by a second. It rolled downwards, the feeling intensified the pleasure my senses were already feeling, a low moan escaping my lips.

I needed to feel all of you, inside me and I pushed back against you hard, feeling you respond in kind. My re-doubled efforts were soon rewarded as you called out to me, your body going rigid as your orgasm hit hard, as I feel you explode deep within me. You continued thrusting as my own, final orgasm started, feeling so wonderful, waves of ecstasy washed over me, making me cry with pleasure. Tears ran down my face as I floated away on a sea of feelings. Shaking we both collapsed onto the ground and you lay still, on top of me, breathing deeply as you gently placed kisses on my back and we learnt to breathe again.

After what seemed like only seconds, I felt your warmth move off my and rejoin me at my hip. I turned over and snuggled into you, not wanting to let go, never wanting the moment to end as you turned my face towards you and kissed away my tears. Tears so freely given. You looked into my eyes and saw my soul, the one thing I have prided myself on keeping, I have lost, to you.

You smiled at me and gathered me into your arms, knowing what I have surrendered. You held me close and kissed me, tiny kisses over and over as if to tell me you will look after it. I looked at you again and saw the same, mirrored in your eyes, the soul of this man hidden so deep, has been given without question to me, for safekeeping and I hold its fragility close to my heart.

We lay, breathing each other in deeply, saying nothing and knowing that nothing we said would come close to what we both know and were thinking. Lying content in each other's arms, the summer breeze drifted across us and lulled us both into a light sleep although neither of our hands stopped, both exploring each other's bodies with our fingers, knowing that soon we would have to breathe the spell and go back to the real world once more.

Eventually we parted, got dressed and walked back to our lives. But we went in the knowledge that there was a part of each other that no-one but us could touch.

Lady_Fiona
Lady_Fiona
154 Followers