The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Monica stepped up next to him and said, "This is my niece, Xavier. She's visiting all the way from New York City."

"Xavier, hmm, interesting name. What tore you away from the bright lights of the big city to come down and visit us country bumpkins?"

"Xavier isn't my real name. It's just a stage name I use."

Monica broke in, "Xavier's what you'd call one of those exotic dancers. She gets all those New York boys hot and bothered."

"By the looks of things I have no doubt," Stewart said with a large grin, and giving her the twice over with his eyes, "I bet you have them panting."

Stewart fiddled around the engine a bit, seeing if any wires or hoses were loose. Xavier leaned well into the engine compartment, giving Stewart a good look at her cleavage.

"So, you doing any dancing while you're down here? Entertain some of us good 'ol Georgia boys," Stewart asked.

"Maybe," she said with a sly grin, "Just maybe I could be coaxed into given a special someone their own private show."

"That's real tempting honey, but I'm a married man," he said still grinning.

"That's okay, I know a few wives that got off on my show, and their husbands weren't 'round neitha', if you know what I mean," she said with a wink.

Monica chortled knowingly, and said, "I'm afraid Stewie's married to the original little Miss 'tight ass'—oops, sorry Stewie. I meant to say he's married to a propa' lady."

Stewart just waved away Monica's backhanded insult to Felicia, and said, "I can't get mad at you for the truth."

Monica, seeing the 'in' she had been waiting for, began to press the issue, "What's the matter, things not going well at home? I don't mean to pry, but I assume as much seein' how you're workin' on a Friday night."

Stewart looked her in the eye. He knew whatever he told Monica would get back to Leosha, who would then find some way to throw it back into Felicia's face. Yet, he had to talk to someone about it, so against his better judgment he said, "No, things aren't going well at home, my 'propa' wife as you call her is spending so much time being 'propa' that she's forgetting how to be a woman."

"You mean you wouldn't mind her being a bit more impropa', like us?"

Stewart just shrugged his shoulders, fearing he had said too much.

Monica put a soothing hand on Stewart's shoulder, and said, "Oh honey, sometimes it's just not in a body to be a certain way. We can try to change who we are, but in the end it's not in our nature to be anything different."

Monica was playing Stewart beautifully. She had gotten him to bring out in the open the problem he was having with his wife, and underscored that problem. Then she tactfully made it clear if he wanted his 'problem' solved, he'd have to look outside the home. All she needed to do now was give him the opportunity.

"Stewie, you heard what happened between Felicia and Leosha earlier this week, didn't you? Not so much the argument itself, but the reason behind it."

Stewart closed the hood of the car, and said, "I was wondering when you'd get around to it."

Monica, faking ignorance, asked, "What do you mean?"

"You and I both know your car's running fine. Now, what's the real reason you're here?"

"Can we talk in your office? Xavier honey, stay put for a while so I can talk with Stewie."

Stewart no sooner closed his office door, than Monica began her pleading, "I'm at wits end Stewie. I need that job real bad, and it's perfect for me. I'm a real good talker. You know that. All I'd have to do is answer her stupid phones, talk to people and take messages. I can handle that."

"Monica, I can't make her give you the job..."

No, I'm not askin' for that. Just put in a good word for me. That's all I'm askin'. If you do that I'll be real appreciative."

Monica didn't wait for a response before dropping to her knees. Before Stewart could do or say anything, she had unzipped his fly and was rooting around in his pants like a hog looking for mushrooms. Stewart's first impulse was to stop her, but it had been such a long, long time since a woman gave him this type of attention that he just closed his eyes and let it happen.

Pulling his semi-flaccid member out of his pants, Monica only needed a couple of short strokes with a hand to get him fully erect.

"My, but I do love a hard cock," she said as she kissed the head, "You've no idea how much I've always wanted to do this to you," she sucked gently on the head, "Ever since I first met you, I wanted to get you all hard," she licked slowly along his shaft, "And get you all excited," another short suck follow by a long lick, "And then have you cream all over me."

Xavier, having waited the pre-arranged amount of time, walked into the office. Stewart didn't hear her enter, so she watched the two for a moment. Stewart was leaning against his desk, eyes closed tight while he jutted his hips far forward. Monica had both of her hands on his ass as she slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth. Upon seeing Xavier standing in the room, Monica gave her a knowing wink.

"Aunt Monica!" she exclaimed with mock surprise and embarrassment.

Shocked by Xavier's sudden presence, Stewart quickly spun away from her voice in an attempt at modesty. In so doing, he inadvertently scrapped his cock along Monica's teeth, causing him to curse at his bad luck and the sharp pain he just inflicted on himself.

Monica stood up quickly and said with embarrassment as fake as her niece's, "Damn it girl, I told you to wait in the garage," then to Stewart she said with equally fake concern, "I'm sorry Stewie, this was a bad idea. Forget I said anything," and then ran out of the office without further explanation.

Stewart checked his dick to see if there was any blood, and breathing a sigh of relief at not seeing any, gingerly pushed his still erect member back into his pants. He was trying to figure out what just happened and still cursing his bad luck, when he noticed Xavier standing close to him.

She put a hand on his chest, and said, "I'm sorry Stewie, I guess I ruined things for you."

Stewart shook his head, "It's just as well, I guess. Monica would eventually blab it around and then there'd be hell to pay."

Xavier smiled knowingly, and then slipped a piece of paper into his shirt pocket, "That's my cell. Please call me. No one will ever know."

She kissed him sweetly on the lips, and cupped her hand around the bulge in his pant. She started to say something else, when they heard Monica honk the horn, and yell, "Come on Xavier, I'm embarrassed enough!"

She kissed him again, and said as she ran out of the office, "I really like you. Call me."

Stewart watched the pair back out of the garage and drive off. He slumped back into his chair, and said to the empty room, "Goddamn my fuckin', ever lovin' fuckin' luck."

******************

Stewart returned home at about ten, only to find the house empty. If he was disappointed that a golden opportunity slipped through his fingers at the garage, he really started to kick himself thinking that Felicia was purposefully staying out late so that she could avoid sex. He could hear her excuses already, 'Oh it's so late now and I'm too tired.' He continued to play that scenario out in his head, and was becoming more incensed at her inferred duplicity as the evening wore down.

However, by midnight Felicia still had not returned home, and Stewart's anger and disappointment at her was quickly turning into concern. He called around to all her family and friends in an attempt to locate her, but no one he called had seen her that evening. After calling, he drove over to her church and found her car in the parking lot, but seeing that the lights weren't on in the church, he headed back home to call that idiot pastor of hers. Even the pastor knew nothing of her whereabouts. Stewart then called all the hospitals, but no one of Felicia's description had been admitted into emergency that evening. Finally, he called the police, but they also had no one matching Felicia's description in holding. He tried to file a missing-person report, only to be told he would have to wait the customary twenty-four hours before they would record her as actually missing and start an investigation. Upon hearing their apathy to his plight, he slammed the phone down in frustration and started to panic.

It wasn't until two-thirty when Felicia finally got home. Stewart was initially relieved to see that she was fine, but then his mood quickly turned to anger, "Where the fuck have you been?"

Felicia had only just come out of her drug-induced fog a half-hour ago, and still hadn't come up with a plausible excuse for her disappearance. One thing for sure, she wasn't going to risk telling Stewart the truth, so she tried evasion at first, "Please don't swear at me, I've had a terrible evening."

"You've had a terrible evening?" Stewart yelled with incredulity, "I've been worried all night, and called everyone looking for you!"

Felicia remained silent, allowing Stewart to vent his rage. She wasn't sure how much he knew or didn't know, and didn't want to risk saying something that could easily be determined as a lie.

"I called the hospitals, the police...They were a lot of help. For all they cared you could have been lying in some ditch somewhere. I even called that moron pastor of yours..."

"Please don't say that," she said weakly, still trying to bide time by changing the subject.

"Why the fuck not? He leaves you alone and doesn't know anything about anything, or where you were. The guy's a total fuckin' moron. I even went over to your church looking for you. I saw your car in the parking lot..."

Felicia saw a possible opening, "Did you go inside?"

"No, the lights were off. I thought no one was there."

"Well, if you'd gone inside you would have found me on the couch in the rectory. I got sick. Threw up a whole bunch of times..."

"Why didn't you just come home, then?"

"I thought it would be better if I just laid down for a bit before trying to drive. I didn't think it'd be a good idea to drive a car while pukin' my guts out."

"You could've called me..."

"I know," she said with some irritation, "I wasn't thinkin' right. I thought I'd just lie down for a bit and let my stomach settle, and then drive home...But I guess I was sicker than I thought because I just fell asleep and didn't wake up until a little while ago."

"I called over there..."

"I didn't hear the phone, Stewart. I was out like a light. I'm sorry if I made you worry."

Even though her story sounded incredible, Stewart had never known her to lie. As such, his anger quickly evaporated. He looked at her with sympathy, "Okay, but next time call me."

Felicia just nodded her head as a response and started to cry. Stewart wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight as she continued to sob. He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head, saying as an apology, "Puke breath. I really need to take a shower and brush my teeth."

Felicia quickly pulled away from Stewart and headed for the shower. It wasn't her breath that really concerned her. Instead, she had a lingering, irrational fear that the telltale signs and odors of the evening's events might still be evident on her body, and only a shower would alleviate those fears.

She took her time cleaning herself, and when she emerged from the shower, she thankfully saw that Stewart had fallen asleep.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers