The Corruption of Felicia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers

Tina knew Felicia was close, and whispered to her, "Touch your clity. I want to see you make yourself come."

Tina noted that Felicia hesitated for a moment, and smiled to herself. She always found it curious that the overtly religious were so sensitive about masturbation.

Felicia only applied a couple of quick strokes to herself before Tina felt Felicia's body shudder and felt her fingers bathed by a warm wetness that abruptly flowed out of her stepsister.

"My, you come quiet," Tina giggled, as she put her wet fingers close to Felicia's mouth, allowing her to suck on them.

Tina then rolled onto her back, pulling Felicia on top of her. Tina didn't have to say anything more. Felicia instinctively knew what was expected of her, and positioned herself between Tina's legs.

This was really the first time Felicia had ever looked at a pussy. Certainly, she had looked at herself in the mirror in order to trim her hairs, or to wash herself after a period, but that was done quickly and in a clinical manner. Now, however, she stared at her stepsister's vulva with an overtly sexual eye for detail, and was entranced by what she saw.

She ran a finger all around Tina's vulva, and was amazed by how a simple touch could make her respond as she did. Just a gentle flick of Tina's clitoris caused the muscles around her opening to involuntarily open and close. The sight of her contractions made Felicia giggle with delight, and her stepsister softly moan. Tina continually shifted of her legs each time she ran a finger down along her furrow and worked it briefly in and out of her. She could tell it was wonderfully agonizing for Tina, just as it had been for her moments ago. With each new touch, there were renewed contractions, accompanied by a bountiful supply of fluid that Felicia used liberally and to great effect.

"A heavy Georgia rain, indeed," Felicia whispered softly to no one.

Felicia found it all so enjoyable, particularly because it was her turn to make Tina squirm in obvious delight; but also if she would admit it to herself, she found Tina's warm and moist, musky aroma intoxicating. When she replaced her hand with tongue and mouth, it suddenly all became electric.

Felicia's tongue darted about with little aim and less purpose, save to elicit the same response she had garnered with her fingers. The volume of Tina's moaning increased exponentially each time Felicia worked her tongue deep within her pussy. So far in that Felicia's nose would tickle Tina's clitoris obscenely as she clamped her mouth fully around her box, loudly sucking while tonguing her vigorously.

"Ooh, suck on my clity," Tina barely squeaked out in between moans.

At first, Felicia attacked the sensitive button too roughly, sucking and nibbling a bit too hard for Tina's liking. Tina put a hand on her head to help moderate her actions, and soon they both fell into a perfect harmony of unrestrained moaning mixed with deliberate, yet gentle sucking.

Watching from the couch, the two men looked on in silent, yet eager anticipation. When they saw Felicia spread her legs wide for Tina's fingers, it took all of their resolve not to join in the action, or at least stroke themselves in pleasure. Although Beau did have to restrain his brother a couple of times so that Kevin wouldn't jump into the fray too quickly, spoiling the moment. However, the sight of Felicia going down on Tina was too much for Kevin, and he could restrain himself no longer.

Felicia felt rough hands grabbing her about the hips then pulling her hindquarters up so that she was on her knees. Moments later, she could feel a tongue licking all about her vitals, pushing into and exploring every orifice. She wasn't sure who it was that was tonguing her so expertly until she saw Beau moving toward Tina and pushing his massive erection into her waiting and hungry mouth.

Still sucking Tina's clitoris, Felicia watched as Beau held Tina's head still while he slid his tool in and out. The sight was almost comical, each time Beau pushed into her mouth Tina's cheek would protrude outward with the impression of his swollen cock-head against her face.

Felicia giggled for a moment at the scene, but her laughter was cut off by the feeling of Kevin sliding two of his fingers into each orifice.

"Yeah baby," Kevin said to her, "You like it when I finger fuck your ass and pussy."

Felicia just moaned a 'yes,' and continued to suck on Tina with increased vigor. The feeling was incredible. She wanted Kevin to fuck her. She didn't care how or where. She even briefly entertained the idea of demanding the two brothers fuck her at the same time, and was about to tell them so when Kevin stopped what he was doing. Then, kneeing in front of her so that his legs straddled Tina about the waist, he pulled Felicia's head up, saying, "That's enough eatin' fish, bitch. Suck on my pole for awhile."

With her head firmly locked in his hand, he pulled her closer, pushing his cock into her mouth until she gagged.

"Come on bitch," he said laughingly, "You can do better than that."

Again, he pulled her closer. This time Felicia got his massive tool about half way in before she began to gag, but instead of recoiling, she held his cock tightly in her mouth, and continued to inch him in further. Even though her head was swimming from the strain and lack of oxygen, all she could think about, all she desired at that moment, was to feel his thick cock fully inside her.

Kevin must have sensed her determination, because he released her head, allowing her to control the situation. She imagined a dollop of whipped cream sitting at the base of his cock, and took a firm hold of his balls. Felicia continued to draw him in, slowly. She paused momentarily when she felt the gag reflex, fought back the feeling, and then continued. She eventually got him in about as far as she ever possibly could, less than she had hoped, but still a good deal of his length was inside of her. She knew that if this were Brad the dancer she would be feeling his balls against her chin.

That image struck her funny bone, making her laugh. She quickly backed off him before she really started to retch, thus leaving a thick trail of her saliva in her wake and dribbling off his shaft.

Felicia was simultaneously laughing and coughing while smearing her excess saliva all along his cock wit her hand. When her coughing fit had ended, she looked him in the eye, and asked, "You gonna fuck me with this fat cock?"

Before he could answer, however, Felicia pulled him back into her mouth as far as she had him before. There wasn't much she could do with it once it was in, so she began rocking back and forth.

"Aw, that's right bitch. Fuck my cock with that pretty little mouth," Kevin said, "You love that big, black cock slidin' down your throat. All you prissy little white girls are the same when you get a taste of some real cock...Hey, look up at me bitch when I'm fuckin' you in the mouth. Let me see the love in those big, green eyes."

Felicia pulled him out again when she felt her saliva starting to back up in her throat. Again she slathered and stroked the excess saliva around his shaft and head, and asked, "You gonna fuck me in my little, white pussy with this fat cock? Huh? Or are you gonna shoot that hot cum in my mouth?"

Again, she pulled him in as far as he could go and started rocking. Kevin laughed at her slutty attitude and gave it back to her, "Bitch, I've got cum enough for everything. I'll shoot it in every one of your holes until it starts comin' out your ears."

They continued this type of banter for a while, each of them verbally sparing with the other. When she thought she had Kevin near the point of climax, she heard Beau say, "Hey, get off my woman, Homes, and let's put these bitches into a sixty-nine. It's time we give 'em what they be beggin' for."

Before Felicia knew what was happening, she found herself flat on her back with Tina's well-saturated pussy hanging just above her face. She wasn't sure what would happen next until she felt Tina tonguing and sucking her pussy with complete abandon. At which point she returned the favor to Tina's offered pussy.

She heard Beau, speaking smoothly, close to her ear, "That's right baby. Tongue that pussy. Get it all slicked up and shit. Put that pretty face of yours all in that shit. Really work it around her hole...Yeah, baby."

His face came close to hers as he joined Felicia in tonguing Tina's pussy.

She could feel Kevin teasing her pussy as he playfully tapped her clitoris with his cock, and with each tap, sent subtle waves of euphoria vibrating throughout her body. She tongued at Tina's clitoris more vigorously in response, as if increasing Tina's pleasure would somehow increase her own.

It was then that she felt Kevin enter her. He slid into her until he met with some resistance, pulled back a bit, before plunging into her again, deeper.

Felicia gripped Tina's ass hard in reflex as the shock waves of ecstasy rippled through her lower extremities. The waves of euphoria were almost overpowering, coming quickly with each of his long thrusts, and building to heights she had never experienced. Kevin fell into a slow and continuous rhythm that slowly inched Felicia closer to climax.

Through the fog of her uncontrollable sexual pleasure, she heard Beau say to her, "Take hold of that cock and put me in, bitch."

Looking up, she saw his massive cock with its large, bulbous head quivering ever so slightly right above her face. As she grabbed the organ near its base, Beau slowly pushed forward as she guided him into Tina.

Tina let out a long, guttural moan as Beau slid himself fully inside of her, and held himself tight against her buttocks while grinding his hips to and fro as if he were savoring her warm confines. Then as with Kevin, he too fell into a slow, continuous thrusting rhythm.

Felicia's head was reeling, both from the increasing build up of euphoric waves deep within her groin, and from the visual stimulation at seeing Beau's thick cock sliding in and out of Tina. She became extremely aroused at how Tina's fully extended and swollen labia nearly wrapped around Beau's shaft as he pumped into her. So much so that without prompting from anyone she began to lick and suck at Tina's labia and clitoris, and sending her stepsister into renewed fits of loud moaning. Hearing Tina's reaction, Felicia became even more creative, flicking her tongue wildly along Beau's shaft and passing scrotum.

Occasionally, Beau would stop his thrusting for long intervals, again by inserting himself fully into Tina while grinding his pelvis against her ass, and allowing Felicia ample opportunity to thoroughly suck and lick his tightened balls. When Beau thought she had sucked on his balls enough, he would pull out of Tina and push his cock down into Felicia's face and commanded her to lick and suck on the offering. Given her position, Felicia could only manage to put the head into her mouth, but she did so eagerly. Then back into Tina he would go, fucking her slowly in that same unvarying rhythm.

She felt that same sense of control mixed with arousal that she had with the two college boys when she sucked on their balls. This time, however, the feeling was far more intense. She loved how Beau would stop and let her take both of his balls in her mouth while swirling her tongue across one and then the other. Sometimes he would reach down, grab a hunk of her hair and force her closer to him. She loved how he would grind himself into her stepsister, feeling and seeing his buttocks and thigh muscles tighten as he powered into her. Most of all, she loved how he would tease her with his cock, running it over her extended tongue then forcing the head into her mouth so that she could suck on it, doing it as if her mouth felt better to him than Tina's cunt.

She said it again to herself, "Cunt," and let the word roll around in her mind. Was that what she was now?

"Fuck that cunt," she said aloud while smiling to herself, liking the sound of it as it rolled off her tongue, "Fuck that cunt," she said over and over again with ever increasing volume and earnestness.

Was she talking to Beau or to Kevin, and did it really matter anymore? She closed her eyes, and thought, 'No it didn't. We were all the same.'

Hearing her words, Kevin started pumping hard into her. The force of his thrusts were such that she could hear a sharp slapping sound each time he hit her groin, and with each loud report, her pending climax was pushed to an even higher level, until finally it could climb no higher.

Felicia climaxed with such intensity that the initial breaking of the wave was almost painful.

She croaked, "Oh, pull out," and when Kevin did, Felicia was succumbed by a flood of ecstasy, causing her to shudder violently and cry out in absolute pleasure. Usually after her climax, she would feel the euphoria recede, and replaced with a relaxing calm, but not this time. Instead of receding away, the euphoria stayed at a heightened level. The sensitivity was such that even Tina's barest finger movements along her thighs and her breath upon her clitoris were causing a renewed build-up to another climax.

"Fuck me some more!" Felicia gasped. Kevin thrust into her no more than a few times before Felicia felt the same climax as before. Again, the intensity was almost too much for continual stimulation causing her to beg Kevin to pull out again.

Still the euphoria didn't recede. Tina attempted to flick at Felicia's clitoris, but it was too much for Felicia, who moaned in ecstasy, "No! Don't! Just put it back in."

Again, she climaxed. Tina giggled with understanding, and from then on each time Felicia squirted in orgasm, she would tell Kevin to pull out briefly, suck on his cock for a moment before slipping him back into her.

No one counted the number of times Felicia peaked, but eventually Kevin couldn't hold back any longer.

Felicia heard his loud moan as he thrust deep into her and held himself there as he emptied his load. Felicia continued to shudder under Tina's deft fingers gently brushing her clitoris, until at last she felt the last wave finally recede away.

"Oh, baby," Tina said loudly, "I ain't ever seen anyone come like that. You musta' been savin' that up for a year and a day. Kev, I think you almost broke her pussy."

"I don't know 'bout that," he said breathlessly, "But I think that bitch just broke my dick."

The two continued their banter a while longer, but Felicia wasn't listening. Her strength momentarily drained, all she could do was lay still and watch Beau continue to fuck her stepsister.

She wasn't able to rest very long. Beau's pumping soon intensified, while Tina began to shift her hips back, rocking herself to meet each of his forward thrusts. There was that slapping sound again as the two collided together above her head. That sound alone, just like Kevin had made with her, was making her aroused all over again. She wondered if Kevin had anymore in him for seconds, but decided not to ask; content just to watch the other two perform given that she had a front row seat.

"Touch my clity," she heard Tina say to her.

Felicia ran a finger along Tina's labia to get it moistened, and then massaged her extended button with slow deliberation. She saw Tina's leg begin to twitch wildly, and giggled at the sight.

"Faster," they all heard Tina cry, and whether she meant the command for Beau or Felicia didn't matter. They each responded in kind.

Felicia was vigorously massaging Tina's clitoris and telling Beau to fuck that cunt harder when she heard Tina let out an abrupt, guttural cry. Instantly, a torrent of clear fluid gushed out of Tina's pussy, saturating Felicia's fingers and upper torso. This was quickly followed by a more milky colored mixture flowing out of her, indicating that Beau had finally climaxed as well.

When Beau pulled out of Tina, thick and heavy strands of semen still flowed from the end of his cock. Beau let his tool hang over Felicia, and looked down at her. Without command or word, Felicia sucked on the offering until he finally went flaccid in her mouth.

For a while, Tina remained on top of Felicia, trying to catch her breath, while Felicia continued to play with her stepsister's pussy with a finger or two. Beau and Kevin, seeing that their job was well done, started getting dressed.

"Where are you goin'?" Tina asked, still breathless.

"We're late for a pick-up game in the park, baby. We'll be back later," was Beau's reply as he and Kevin shot out the door.

"Pick-up game," Tina scoffed as she slid off Felicia, "Well, I guess that leaves just you and me, sis."

******************

It was starting to get dark out as Stewart stood in front of the motel room door debating on whether to go inside.

For the rest of that afternoon, all Stewart could think about was Xavier, and what had happened. At first, his thoughts were dark, intermixed with feelings of humiliation and betrayal. No, he wasn't a violent man, but the thought of finding her and knocking her teeth out was giving him some satisfaction. However, with each passing hour his darker thoughts were giving way to sensual ones of growing sexual desire.

He could still picture her in his mind standing over him, with her hands on her hips and that impish smile on her face. He could still see that perfect face with her large blue eyes and wide mouth, framed between those large, beautiful breasts as she looked down at him. She had struck a picture of domination in want of submission, all in the way she held her shapely, hourglass figure, smoothly sculptured without blemish, and soft as a woman's—begging for him to take her.

He thought about how she had wrapped her legs about him. Just as a woman would who was longing to be fucked slowly. He thought of her powerful legs that had held him fast, attached as they were to her perfectly round, tight ass. He had felt that ass of hers when he was trying to hold her back from the office door, and thinking about it now gave him a tremendous hard-on. Most of all he still heard her softly begging him to fuck her, and wishing now that he had.

The fact that she had a cock as large as Stewart's didn't enter into his calculus any more. It had become just another imperfection in his mind, like a mole, or crooked teeth, or any number of assorted blemishes any woman might possess. It was just an accident of birth and nothing more. A trait that should be ignored because it interfered with the beauty of the woman that lay beneath.

So it was that when Xavier called him near closing time he had no thoughts of violence, or humiliation, only a deepened want to see her again. He hesitated for only a moment when she said she had a friend with her. She assured him, however, that this wasn't one of 'those' friends, but a one-hundred percent, born of the fold, woman. They would be waiting for him at one of those no-tell motels along the interstate, and that her friend was just dying to be fucked by the two of them.

Now Stewart was standing out in front of the motel room, hoping that Xavier wasn't playing one last trick on him, hoping that her 'friend' wasn't another 'T-girl.' He could hear their muffled voices, indistinguishable through the door, already in the throes of passion.

'I guess they couldn't wait,' Stewart thought.

He knocked, and clearly heard Xavier's voice saying, "Come on in."

When he entered, he saw Xavier standing along side the bed, blocking most of his view of the other woman. By her actions and how she held her arms, it was clear to Stewart that Xavier had the other woman by the head as she sucked on Xavier's cock. From his vantage point, he could see the other woman's lower torso as she serviced Xavier on her hands and knees, and breathed a sigh of relief to see that she was, indeed, a woman.

dresbach
dresbach
394 Followers