The Costume Party

Story Info
A mistress takes on two slaves for New Year's Eve.
6.3k words
4.02
29.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers

It was New Year's Eve and Jane and her fiancé, Ron, were invited to a very unusual costume party to ring in the New Year in wild style. The theme was flagrantly sexual and everyone was advised to dress appropriately in whatever kinky outfit they chose. Masks were required as well but Jane and Ron chose to wear the kind that only covered their eyes since they really didn't care who recognized them. They had decided to be completely uninhibited about this whole celebration and really enjoy themselves.

Jane decided on the costumes, appropriately enough, since she wanted to dress the part of a dominatrix with Ron going along as her slave. Early in December they found a specialty boutique on 5th Avenue in New York City that catered to the S&M and bondage aficionados of the area. It had everything they needed and then some. First Jane picked out her outfit. It was a combination of Black Vinyl and Black Leather and fit her like a tight kidskin glove from her neck to her toes. The black vinyl bustier hugged her waist and accentuated her rounded hips while pushing up her luscious 38 D breasts into a delicious cleavage that allowed about half of her nipples to show at all times.

It was breathtaking. Ron could hardly keep his hands off of her right there in the fitting room. The vinyl had a distinctly plastic smell to it and squeaked every time Jane moved even a fraction of an inch—all of which set off Ron's senses even further, giving him a hard-on in his tight jeans. The pants Jane wiggled into were an even bigger turn-on for him. The shiny black plastic looked wet and slick and Jane had a hard time grabbing onto it to pull it up over her ass but once it was on and the laces running down the length of each legs were fastened, he could hardly stop drooling just looking at her.

She looked like a 21st century Amazonian goddess. Jane's long long legs just seemed to go on forever and then to further enhance them she put on black leather boots that had half inch platforms and four inch heels. That made her stand at approximately 6'2" in height, just slightly taller than Ron himself. Jane took a look in the mirror and pronounced the effect "almost perfect". She was glad the boots made her taller than Ron since she was going to be his mistress for the evening. It only seemed appropriate.

As it was a cold winter and the bustier left her arms and shoulders bare, Jane picked out a leather jacket to wear over the top of the outfit for when they would be outside. It was soft, smooth black leather, pliant in the way it adhered to her beautiful body. Long sleeves with cuffs turned up, zipper front fastening all the way up to her neck, it temporarily hid the extremely bare bustier. She liked that. It would make the effect of her entrance to the party all the more spectacular. When she took off the jacket, people's eyes would pop, she hoped.

Now for the accessories. Roaming the store, Jane and Ron saw everything imaginable for sale. Strap-on harnesses with dildos so big it hurt to even look at them. Vibrators in every possible color. Blow up fuck-me dolls for those who couldn't find dates for the evening.

Finally Jane found what she wanted. The aisle with paddles and whips. She chose what she though would really make a statement with her dominatrix outfit. On one hip, Jane attached a whip to a belt loop. It was black of course and five feet long with a six inch leather fringe at the end of it. Browsing through the aisles of restraints, Jane finally found the last thing she was looking for: a black vinyl collar and ten foot long leash to attach to Ron's neck for the evening. He was going to be her slave and she wanted to make sure he stayed where she wanted him at all times. She planed on treating him like a slightly disobedient pet dog who needed to be trained. If he was a good boy he would be rewarded. If he was bad he would be punished and affection would be withheld. Simple behavior modification, kinky style.

Ron's outfit was not going to keep him very warm that night but his first challenge as her slave was to not complain about it. He had agreed to the rules after all. Jane was in charge and he would obey. They had planned their code word in case things got out of hand and he absolutely couldn't handle something. All he had to say to call a halt to the whole thing was "Red balloons". They would simply stop everything and go back to being the regular loving couple they usually were, forgetting all about the experiment in the wild side.

Since Ron had agreed to let Jane choose his outfit, he put on what she picked out for him without complaint. It was the skimpiest thing he had ever contemplated wearing in public short of a bathing suit to the beach. Black stretchy latex, thin as a whisper, the main garment looked a lot like a wrestler's leotard with tight crotch cut high on the hips and low on the chest and straps going up over his shoulders to hold it up. On his 6'1", 220 lbs. it looked very small indeed, but Jane like the way his cock and balls were perfectly outlined under the thin clinging fabric, plus his whole chest was exposed to show off all that luscious hair she found so delightful to touch with her hands and rub her bare nipples across when they were in bed together.

She really wanted him to go barefoot, but since that would have been cruel in winter, she opted for black leather shoes, the soft kind sort of like wrestlers wear that lace up to the ankle. He could always take them off once they were indoors, Jane thought to herself. The finishing touches for Ron's outfit were a black leather belt with silver studs and a big silver buckle plus, of course, the collar around his neck, nice and tight, with the leash held firmly in Jane's hand.

They looked at themselves in the mirror of the spacious fitting room and smiled. They would definitely need a photo of this to remember the evening by. It was dramatic and unabashedly kinky. They had never dressed up this way before and they were both turned on just looking at each other right there in the store. "As soon as we get home, I'm going to fuck your brains out," Ron told Jane.

"Whoa, slave. You'll do as you are told when you wear this outfit or you'll feel my whip on your ass. You get this pussy when and if I say so and don't forget it. Now bend over and take your punishment for being so bold," she ordered him with such a steely look in her eyes that Ron knew she meant business. He turned away from her and bent slightly at the waist, exposing his ass to her. Rather than use the noisy whip in the store, though, she opted to just spank him with her hand. "One," she said with a solid smack on his left cheek. "Two, three, four, five, six, seven. There, now keep the rules in mind or there will be more where that came from slave."

"Yes, mistress," said Ron with mock meekness, his ass stinging slightly.

After they put back on their street clothes and gathered their garments and items to purchase, Jane and Ron made their way to the check-out stand but there was quite a line. "People doing their Christmas gift shopping", Jane thought to herself, amused to think that some of this kinky stuff would be under Christmas trees in brightly wrapped packages.

As they waited, Jane had an idea. She told Ron to wait there in line and that she would be right back. Jane retraced her steps to the restraints aisle and found another black vinyl dog collar and long leash. She was going to surprise Ron with a little extra fun on New Years Eve. She was going to wear the extra collar and leash on her other hip and be on the look out for a little playmate for them to take home with them. They had always had fantasies of having a threesome with another woman and this sex party sounded like just the place to find some nubile young attractive woman to have some fun with. Who else but people open minded and uninhibited would even dare show up at a party like this? It was a good bet, Jane thought, that she might be able to find just the woman to make it a very memorable evening indeed.

The evening of New Year's Eve, Jane put on her outfit early and demanded that Ron do the same. She wanted them to get into character. "Fix dinner, slave," Jane ordered.

Ron hesitated a moment, not expecting the role to start so soon but got right into the spirit of the evening and replied, "Yes, mistress." After a nice meal of fillet of sole and a tossed green salad, the couple relaxed with a snifter of brandy in the living room.

Then Jane had a surprise for Ron. There she sat in her skin tight black vinyl pants and glorious bustier, and she suddenly barked at Ron, "Eat me till I come three times or I'll whip you, slave." When Ron looked at her speechless, Jane added quickly, "Now, dog." And proceeded to surprise him further by grabbing the crotch of her vinyl pants and pulling apart the seam at her pussy. It was held only by Velcro so that it easily opened for ready access. Jane leaned back on the coach and waited for Ron to approach.

She didn't have to wait long because he loved eating her pussy more than most men loved pizza and beer. Getting down on his knees in front of her, Ron bent his head over Jane's cunt and breathed in the wonderful smell of her pussy. It always delighted him how clean and fresh and sweet she smelled and tasted. Without needing any further orders Ron began to do exactly what he knew Jane loved—a thorough tongue washing from top to bottom. He started with her pussy lips and gently opened them with his tongue, ingratiating his tongue further and further into her cunt with every lick till he could finally get at her clit and tease it out of its protective hood with slow sweet circles all around and on top of it just the way she liked it.

She tasted divine and her juices started to accumulate and mix with his saliva so much that he had to swallow every few moments but he enjoyed lapping up all this aromatic liquor to his hearts content. He truly was a slave to Jane when it came to giving her sexual pleasure, but then he knew that she felt the same way about giving him pleasure. Tonight was just a fun game to act out for a whim and he was happy to go along with it.

Once Jane had started grinding her hips into his mouth and groaning and moaning with pleasure at his ministrations, Ron started to change tactics. There was one move he had that he knew she loved so he started to do it. He ran his tongue all the way down to her vagina and then back up to her clit and then back down and back up again. Over and over, up and down the length of her cunt he went with his tongue. While he did this, with every swipe, his nose hit her clit, making her gasp with pleasure. He knew she loved it and that it got her incredibly hot so he kept it up till the sounds of her breathing and moaning indicated that she was getting close to orgasm.

He didn't want her to cum quite yet though. That would be too easy, too soon. No, he was going to tease her a bit and make her wait till she couldn't stand it any longer so he lifted up her legs and gained access to her asshole. Ron began rimming her asshole with his tongue with wet licks, round and round, then flicking up and down till Jane started to moan in a different sort of way, almost a whimper. They had been communicating in this dance for so long that he knew right away what she was saying.

Jane's noises meant "That feels great, darling, thank you, but I'm feeling really horny now and want to come so please lick my clit hard and fast now." It was like reading her mind, a mind he knew so well and loved so much. So, after lingering just a moment longer at her ass, Ron made his way back up to her clit and began to caress it with his big wet tongue just the way she liked it. First he started out with slow soft licks though, still wanting to tease her just a while longer. When she moaned more and more in that agonized whimper, though, he took pity on her and began flicking her clit with the tip of his tongue as hard and as fast as he could over and over again.

Jane's breathing became rough and fast and she began to utter little cries of "OH, OH, OH," over and over at a rising crescendo and higher and higher pitch as she got closer and closer to cuming. When Ron thought she was ready to cum he reached up and gently squeezed on her nipples above the bustier, glad they were so readily exposed for him. He tweaked them and played with them, harder and harder while he continued to lick her clit and finally Jane screamed the words he'd been waiting for, "I'm coming, baby, Oh God, I'm coming!"

But Ron didn't let up because he knew Jane well enough to know that it was often her second or third or fourth orgasm that was the one she really liked. She had told him how they sometimes just seem to build up and get higher and higher with each one until something shatters inside her and makes her feel like she's exploded all the way up to her belly giving her tingles and goose bumps from her head to her toes. That's what he wanted her to have tonight so he kept going, kept licking her engorged clit, now so fully exposed and out of its hood that it was hanging there like a tiny little penis, distended and swollen and red with excitement. For a few moments Ron used a wet finger to play with her clit with one hand while he plunged two fingers from his other hand deep into her wet cunt to finger fuck her with vigorous strokes in and out.

Suddenly Jane barked an order, "Your tongue, slave, make me come with your tongue, now," and so Ron went back to liking her clit as hard as he could trying to get her off again. It didn't take long. Jane was shaking like a leaf she was so excited. Her legs were quivering and her arms were vibrating as she tried to hold onto Ron's shoulders.

"Almost, almost, don't stop," Jane told him. He kept at it and within seconds she screamed again, no words this time, just a loud guttural yell like an animal in agony or ecstasy, he wasn't sure which. Maybe both. Then Jane pushed Ron's head away and said, "Enough. Stop."

Ron was confused. He thought she had said she wanted more and asked her why she wanted to stop so soon. "Don't argue, just follow instructions, slave."

"Yes, mistress," Ron told her, thinking to himself that maybe that second orgasm had been such a good one that she didn't need another or else maybe she wanted to wait till later after the party for more fun. Either way, he decided to let it go, it was up to her, especially tonight since she was in charge this evening.

After drying off her drenched pussy, Jane refastened the crotch of her black lace-up pants and put on the black leather jacket. "Let's go," she said. "You're driving tonight so don't drink anything alcoholic at the party. I'm planning on getting a little tipsy so you have to be the designated driver."

"Yes, mistress," Ron replied dutifully with a smile, enjoying his evening's role of submissive servant. It was such a contrast to their everyday life. Usually Jane doted on Ron and waited on him hand and foot, so to have the tables turned just this once was fun for both of them and didn't impinge on his ego in the least. He knew that she adored him and would do anything for him without question so this was all just a fun game.

When they got to the party, the parking was already scarce and they had to walk three blocks to get to their friend's house. Walking slightly behind Jane, the collar on his neck, leash in her hand, they passed strangers on the sidewalk who gave them interesting looks. What the heck, Ron thought though. This is New York City, everybody's seen everything here.

By the time they got to the door, Ron's nipples were hard as rocks, not from excitement, but from the cold. Jane's were hard too, but from the sheer thrill of what was hopefully going to happen tonight. She was aroused and knew it. She could smell her own pussy and wondered how many other people would catch the scent of her cunt that evening. As soon as their host showed them into the big high ceiling living room, Adriana, Jane's friend, asked for her jacket. There were about twenty-five people in the room, all of them looking at Jane and Ron.

Jane smiled and said, "Yes, I'd love you to take my jacket, thanks." As she peeled herself out of the tight black leather, Jane kept her eyes on the other guests, waiting to see their reaction when they got a look of the nipple baring bustier. As she had hoped there were audible reactions. Jane heard one definite "ahh" and two gasps, plus saw several eyebrows go up and some people's eyes just about popped out of their heads. One older man's jaw visibly dropped and his wife had to elbow him to get him to straighten up and return his attention to her. Jane counted her entrance a great success. It was exactly the reaction she had been hoping for. Now for the real fun. The hunt for a playmate for the evening. A female slave to take home with them. A little surprise for Ron in the bargain.

Jane kept a firm grip on Ron's leash, allowing him no more than three feet of slack to keep him close behind her at all times. Ron held his head high and showed no signs of being uncomfortable in his role of slave, rather he seemed to be enjoying watching people react to his beautiful lover. Jane looked spectacular that evening. She had taken pains with her hair and makeup and was even more lovely than usual, especially in that form fitting outfit that showed off her great figure. He was proud to be seen with her. Proud to be her man.

There were lots of interesting costumes at the party and, as instructed, everyone, Ron and Jane included, had on at least a partial mask on their face. Some people had full masks and outlandish outfits. One portly man had on what looked like a Flash Gordon space suit except for the huge dildo that hung from his crotch.

There were two women in their forties, obviously a couple, who had on matching French maid outfits that barely covered their naked asses. They both had a bit of a hard time walking in their high heels but Jane couldn't decide that was because they weren't used to stilettos or because they had had too much to drink. Either way, it was fun to watch them and they both seemed to be having a great time showing off their rather large rear ends.

The host of the party, Adriana had on a particularly beguiling outfit. She was dressed to look just like Marilyn Monroe on that momentous occasion of singing Happy Birthday to then President John F. Kennedy. Jane couldn't imagine where Adriana had found the dress. It was identical to the white see through gown MM had worn that evening with obviously nothing underneath it. Needless to say Adriana had not a stitch on under her dress either and she looked glorious in it.

They made their way over to the bar and Jane got herself a Gin and Tonic. For Ron she ordered a Diet Coke. As they began to drink their beverages and mingle with the interesting crowd, Jane was the one to make introductions and chat with people as they made their way around the room. When her first drink was empty, she loosened Ron's leash and told him to go get her another Gin and Tonic. "You can have another Coke if you wish, slave. You have been a very good boy so far this evening. Consider it your reward," she told him loudly so everyone nearby could hear her.

Ron blushed slightly, unable to control the reflex, but said only "Thank you, mistress," and went to fetch the drinks.

The bar was busy and it took a while to get the drinks. When Ron got back with Jane's cocktail, he found she was talking with a younger woman, a blond who looked to be about thirty-five or so. She was dressed in a skimpy Roman style toga with a wreath of laurel around the crown of her head. Obviously dressed to look like a sacred Vestal virgin, this woman, Ron would bet a million dollars, was far from virginal.

She had the look of someone who knew how to have a good time in the sack, that slightly slutty look of someone who had done everything in the book and then some at least once. What he didn't understand was why Jane looked so happy to be chatting with this type of woman. Her own tastes in friends usually ran to the more intellectual sorts, not out and out sensualists like this lady. He handed Jane her drink and she quietly took hold of his leash and continued to talk to the woman without even introducing him.

foxywoman
foxywoman
12 Followers
12