The Cottage

Story Info
Things take an unexpected, but welcomed turn at the cottage.
1.5k words
3.47
20.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly got to the cottage a little later than she had wanted to, but at least Collin knew she was on the way there. Collin met her as she drove in the driveway, looking very excited that she had finally got there. He opened her car door, and when she got out of the car gave her the deepest, most sensuous kiss ever! He released her from his embrace, and grabbed her bag from the back seat.

Collin held Molly's hand as they walked up the path to the door, caressing it with his thumb. They got inside, and he gave her another amazing kiss.

"Mmm," Molly exclaimed "what a wonderful welcome."

"I am glad you enjoyed it, darling, because it is the last nice kiss you will be getting. At least for the next little while." Collin looked at her with a sly smile, and a serious look in his eyes. "You have been a very naughty girl, lover, and now that we are alone, and no one can bother us, I am going to teach you a few lessons about how to be a good girl."

I nodded, and gave you my consent, knowing that you would never hurt me, and that you wanted a different king of relaxing evening.

"What do you mean, I have been naughty? I always make sure you are taken care of, and that your cock doesn't go without attention for too long. I make sure that I wear next to nothing when we are alone so that you can take me whenever you want."

"Yes, you do, but you also enjoy teasing me when you shouldn't. Now, enough talking, and get undressed. Right now, right here."

They were in the middle of the living room. Molly started to slowly remove her clothes, thinking that two could play this game. She was going to take all the time she could, to get out of her clothes, however, this did not work in her favour. Collin stopped her when she was just in her bra, and shorts. He yanked her shorts, and panties off, and spun her around roughly removing her bra. Molly was now completely naked in the middle of the living room.

"That's better," he said as he slowly turned her around. "Now get down on your knees."

"No." Molly wanted to play, and see how far he was going to take things.

"Get down on your knees now." Collin demanded.

"No!"

Collin snickered a bit as he slapped her right breast. The sting was mixed with pleasure, and pain. She stared at him in disbelief, and perhaps a small gleam in her eye.

"Now, get down on your knees, like I said." Collin demanded once more.

Molly kneeled down in front of him like he said. He patted her head, and kissed her. She didn't know what he wanted her to do, so she stayed still waiting to find out. Collin grabbed her clothes, and her bag, and walked away. He told her to stay where she was, and to be quiet.

Collin came back into the living room about five minutes later. He sat down on a chair, and told her to go over, and kneel in front of him. She did what was asked, smiling on the inside. She realized once she was kneeling in front of him that he only had his boxers on.

"I want you to suck me, until I cum." Collin looked into her eyes. He had a beer in his hand, and she could tell he was not in the helping frame of mind. Collin leaned back, and took a long drink from his beer.

Molly sat up on her knees, and started kissing the insides of his thighs, dragging her fingernails along his legs. She kissed her way to his boxers, slowly making her way to his already hardening cock. She firmly grasped it in her mouth through his boxers, gently squeezing it with her mouth. She took his boxers off with her teeth, not sure if she was "allowed" to use her hands, and having too much fun, and pleasure not to bother. His cock was nice, and hard, standing straight up, and wanting. Wanting to prolong his pleasure, and hers, she slowly licked up, and down his shaft, her tongue feeling its heat. Molly licked the tip of Collin's cock, making sure to get every last bit. Eagerly she impaled her mouth on him, taking him all in to the back of her throat. She could hear him moan. She released him, and impaled her mouth again. She started to suck hard, then ease off, then hard, and eased off, making sure to never miss every bit of him. Molly could hear his breathing getting deeper, and deeper, and knew he was close to his climax. She released his cock from her mouth, and started to lick, and suck his balls. She reached up, and stroked his cock. She could feel herself, all the while getting wetter, and wetter, her thighs getting soaked in excitement. She was stroking harder, and faster, licking his balls, when her tongue went further down, and brushed it over his sensitive hole. Molly could tell he was close. She impaled her mouth once more on his hot swollen cock, and sucked deep.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" Collin screamed, as Molly felt his hot wet sticky cum hit the back of her throat. She always had loved the taste of him, and drank every last drop, making sure to lick any little bit that she might have missed. Molly kneeled back down in front of him, and he leaned forward, and kissed her. Collin gathered her up in his arms, and sat Molly down on his lap where he held her until they fell asleep.

When they finally started waking, it was dark outside. They got up from the chair, and Collin took Molly's hand, and led her to the bedroom.

"Lay on your back." Collin told her.

Molly laid back on the bed, and Collin started to kiss her tits, caressing her nipples between his thumb and finger. He nibbled them gently, and flicked them his his tongue. His hands started to roam over her body until he finds her still very wet pussy. Collin slid a couple of fingers in her hot pussy, and removed them, bringing them to her mouth, and coating her lips in her juice. He kissed her, licking her lips, as his fingers found her opening once more. He starts to pump hard, and fast, his thumb circling, and rubbing her hard engorged clit. She could already feel her orgasm climbing just as he removed his hand. Collin replaced his fingers with his mouth, and Molly's body felt as though she was on fire. Collin's tongue starts fucking her pussy, while his thumb plays with her clit. Molly began to squirm with pleasure only to have Collin pin her to the bed. He teased her mercilessly bringing her close to climax, and then backing off again.

Collin got up, and laid on the bed on his back. Molly knew that she was to straddle him, and ride him, which usually ended in the most blinding orgasms. Molly straddled Collin, and began to move against his cock, pleasuring both of them. Within seconds Molly came all over his cock, making everything very wet, yet he didn't let her stop riding against his cock, and his thumb against her clit. They both cum again, this time together. Collin pulled Molly close, and kissed her tenderly. They once again fell asleep.

Molly woke up a few minutes later feeling famished. Collin's punishment of pleasure has made her very hungry. Without bothering to get dressed, she got up to look for some food. She found that Collin had stocked the kitchen, and began to make a sandwich. She didn't hear Collin come in, but she felt the slap on her ass.

"I didn't say you could bet out of bed, did I?" Collin asked, smacking her ass once more.

"I didn't want to wake you, and I was hungry." Molly said, trying to soothe her now tingling ass.

"Move your hands out of the way or they will get smacked too." Collin bent her over the table, and spanked her ass three times. When he was finished, and rubbing his hand over the now red, sensitive skin, Molly tried to get up, but he still wouldn't let her up. Collin made her stay bent over the table as he finished making two sandwiches, and cleaned up.

The cold touch of the ice on her ass, quickly made her aware that he was behind her, as he glided the ice cube over her red ass, slipping his fingers into her once again wet pussy. Collin removed his fingers, and rammed his cock deep inside her. He fucked her good, and hard over the table, harder, and faster, grabbing her hips, and taking her. It didn't take long, before they were both cumming again. Once drained, Collin helped her to stand up. He took her in his arms, and kissed her deeply.

"You are my girl," he said to her, "my very good girl."

They grabbed their sandwiches, and some beer, and had a naked picnic on the floor of the living room. Molly couldn't wait for the rest of the weekend.