The Cottage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

"If you bite it, I'll beat you and then I'll fuck you senseless. You decide," he said menacingly.

He must have read her thoughts.

"Suck my cock Michele. Please! I promised I won't tell Mike," he begged.

He held her head with his cock half in her mouth until Michele complied and reluctantly started suckling him.

Michele gagged as his glans rubbed against her tongue and his shaft slid in and out of her lips. He tightened his fingers and forced Michele's mouth up and down on his cock. He moaned as she grudgingly sucked his penis. Steve looked down he could see how wide with fear her heavily made up eyes were and he watched as she kept fighting against the urge to gag. The look of shame in her eyes aroused him further.

Michele's conscious mind receded into to a dark place as she tried to deal with the enormity of what was happening to her. She was fellating her uncle! She listened to his groans combined with the slurping and slapping sounds of her lips as she moved her mouth and tongue against his penis. She almost entered a trance, subliminally allowing herself to be defiled; sucking and licking on the hot fleshy organ invading her mouth. She was now getting used to sucking on the throbbing organ and was no longer gagging.

Michele realised that the best strategy was to get this over as soon as possible; to fellate this man to orgasm so that he wouldn't impose further sexual demands that might expose her for who she was. She used her tongue to slather the head of Steve's penis and her lips sucked on his silky shaft. She closed her eyes and got into a steady rhythm and she found she could coordinate her breathing whilst sucking on the cock and using her tongue at the same time. With her eyes closed she imagined that she was one of the sexy models in her fashion magazines reluctantly performing fellatio but secretly enjoying it. A warm pleasurable feeling began to develop in her groin.

After what seemed like an eternity Michele could sense that Steve was close to climax; he groaned louder and vigorously thrust his invading manhood in and out of her mouth. She forced herself to open her eyes and looked up to her uncle looking down on her. His penis seemed about to burst in her mouth.

As she sensed Steve's climax approach the swelling and the pulsing of his penis were palpable; then suddenly she felt Steve's cock spasm and discharge into her mouth. She worked hard to control her gag reflex and swallowed his ejaculate as it erupted from the convulsing organ. Steve's semen tasted warm, bittersweet and musty; not entirely repulsive.

She made a pretence of compliant participation and moved her free hand up and cupped Steve's scrotum, gently milking the last of his seed with her tongue as she suckled the base of his penis and stroked his scrotal sack, glad that he had finally climaxed. Deep down inside she was actually proud of her accomplishment; she had set out to invoke an orgasm from Steve as quickly as possible and she had achieved her aim.

Steve was still panting as he pulled his deflating penis from her mouth; the last of his seed seeped from his cock and dribbled on her blouse. Michele felt a like a great weight had been lifted off her as Steve sat down on the edge of the bed his head in his hands.

He was obviously feeling remorseful again. Steve obviously believed that forced fellatio was a significantly more heinous crime than a little dry humping, she thought.

"You are a fucking pig!" Michele spat as she wiped at the little globules of semen that Steve had dribbled on her blouse.

"I'm sorry Michele. It's the booze! It's being trapped in this cottage alone with you! It's because you are so fucking sexy that I can't resist," Steve tried to apologise.

"Fuck off! Get out!" Michele spat.

"And don't come back!" Michele added as Steve walked shamefaced out of the bedroom.

She got to her feet and slammed the door behind him and made an effort to try and refix the lock but it didn't look like it would hold up to much force. She pulled a chair over and jammed it under the door handle and tried to open the door. She pulled the door handle as hard as she could but it wouldn't budge. It would do for now, she thought.

She sat down at the dresser and sobbed for a while. Then she became of aware of something strange. She hiked up her skirt and looked at her red satin panties; the gusset was wet! She pulled her panties halfway down her thighs and put a hand inside the gusset of her pantyhose and found that her gaff had broken loose and that her penis was semi-tumescent. Her fingers discovered a warm sticky mess between her legs. She pulled her hand out and looked at her fingers and then smelt them. It was semen! Her semen!

To Be Continued...

Trapped in the cottage with uncle Steve, Michele must hide her identity. Steve keeps pressing his advances on the young coquette, totally unaware that she is really his nephew Mike. Eventually Michele is placed in the predicament she's been dreading; should she acquiesce to Steve's demands or expose herself as a transvestite?

After a long sabbatical writing incest, physically forced and nylon fetish themed stories for other sites, I have decided to return to my roots and write some more transvestite stories. Feedback and criticism is always appreciated.

xxx

Michele

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers