The Cottage Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple spends a few rainy days in paradise.
5.7k words
4.22
24.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Part 3: Reconnection

This is the third part of an on-going saga. Please take the time to vote. I hope you enjoy.

The next morning I awoke to him lying next to me. He looked over at me with a smile on his face, "last night was not a dream?"

"No, it really was the most intense erotic night I think we have ever had." We heard the sound of the buzzer for the front gate. Running downstairs in only my robe I buzzed the gate open. There was the manager from the night before, with our car and the Café Limo.

I thanked him for bringing our car home. He once again made sure that we had had a great evening, which I ensured him, we had. He asked me if I would like to make reservations for later on this week. I had to think about that for a few minutes, did I really want to go back so soon? Yes, actually I did, if not for the show at least for the atmosphere. Before the manager left, I had made reservations in the Renaissance Room for Thursday night.

I wanted a week of reconnection with my husband. Yes, sex was one way to do it, but there is much more to marriage than sex. At least I hoped so. Maybe we could go play Miniature Golf, see a play in town, a quiet evening at home...there were lots of things we could do. I didn't play real golf, and he was not one for lying on the beach. I think our differences are what have kept us together. We seldom argued, but we also did not spend all of our time together.

When I came back in the house with the car keys, he was already showered and fixing a bowl of cereal for himself. I sat down next to him at the bar and asked what he wanted to do today. He didn't have any plans. So what were we going to do in paradise? We decided to go for a stroll in town. This was our third day here, and the first time we had made it into town to explore. We drove into town and found a flat-rate parking lot. Like most beach towns parking was at a premium, and you had to pay for it.

The first shop was high-end, with fine china and crystal. There was a lead crystal vase that caught my attention. Etched into the vase was a scene of the beach with a horse and rider galloping across the sand. In the background was a sailboat with a sail that had a horses head. I fell in love with it, and bought it. Chris, the sweet man that he is, offered to bring it to the car so it would not get broken as we shopped. While I waited for him to return I continued looking around the shop.

When he came back we went onto the next shop. Here we picked up a few postcards to mail back to our friends back home. We spent the whole morning going into all the little shops on the main street. Each shop was unique, but they were still the same: you were greeted with spinning racks of postcards and magnets as you walked in, then past the racks of shirts that were screen printed with all different kinds of ocean scenes. A few of the stores sold incense and candles; in the ocean air, the smell was so thick you needed a knife to cut through it.

We were having a good time laughing and joking back and forth. We were having the time of our lives. We went back to the car to drop off all of the trinkets we had found in our morning shopping spree. They were little things like magnets, odd-shaped shells, tee-shirts and sweatshirts. It was approaching lunchtime when we relocked the car. We headed to a sidewalk vendor that sold quick, hand-held foods. As we walked and ate our hotdogs, we saw an advertisement for a miniature golf course in the amusement park, and decided to go check it out.

The amusement park was rather small. This was a place parents could feel safe leaving their little darlings while they shopped. You were greeted by a Ferris wheel that, if I were braver, offered an amazing view of ocean. We walked around the little kids, running with their ice cream cones, yelling and hollering at one another. Around the blacktopped bend we continued on, listening to a Disney-type tune for the Kiddy Roller Coaster.

As the music faded off in the distance, a heavily-wooded miniature golf course came into sight. The course was a small 18-hole course with a New England theme, with lots of water holes. There was one hole that you had to shoot your ball down this tube that went right through The Mayflower. If you missed, you went into the 'ocean', well my ball went in the ocean, and his went through the Mayflower. It took me three tries to get that stupid ball through the ship. We finished our round of golf, big surprise he beat me by five shots, then we went to go find the Go Karts.

We were the only two at the Go-Karts, so the course was ours to tear up. I got into my red kart and he in his blue kart. We waited for the green flag to drop. And we were off; around the first bend I was leading, then he caught up to me on the second bend, telling me the loser had to make dinner as he went flying past me. No fair, he had a faster kart. Then by the fourth turn I had caught him. We played this cat and mouse game for five more turns, finally the checkered flag was in sight, I was slightly ahead when I took the checkered flag. Thank goodness, because I cannot cook. We each climbed out of our karts with big smiles on our faces. We hugged each other saying what a clean race we each ran. I kissed him and said thank you again.

We walked back to the car arm-in-arm, bumping each others' hips as we walked. What a completely, wonderfully fun day we had. We drove up to the lighthouse just to park and watch the waves crash against the lighthouse's rock island. We sat down on the rocks; I was in-between his legs leaning up against him. The sun was starting to drop on the horizon, with the moon visible over the water. The waves were making their own sensual noise as the seagulls called from above.

Although there were several couples around, I felt like we were the only two people on earth, a feeling of calm and being one with Mother Nature. The waves were splashing harder against the rocks as high tide was approaching.

As the sun sank farther down on the horizon the stars were winking at us. Darkness was starting to set in and people were leaving, but not the two of us, we sat there till everyone had left, not saying a word just watching the celestial beauty of that moment wash over us.

I spoke, very softly saying, "A lifetime of love could never express the love I have for you." With that I leaned up kissing him very delicately on the lips. I turned around to face him. I reached around his head and drew him closer to my lips. We passionately embraced, kissing each other with a sense of care and respect you can only extend to your soul mate. As the darkness came in, the moon was only a sliver in the sky; we cautiously headed to the car. The whole ride home I cuddled up next to him, just breathing in his scent and relishing the moment I realized we really were soul mates.

As we arrived back at the cottage the only noise you could hear was the ocean's thunderous roar on the beach. We went down to our little slice of heaven, our beach. Spreading out the blanket, we were hoping we could recreate the deep, loving atmosphere that had engulfed us earlier, only to discover that we had been drawn even closer to each other.

As we sat down on our blanket, I faced him sitting Indian style, in between his outstretched legs. We entwined in a passionate embrace that tantalized all the senses. We started kissing each other with a passion only we would ever understand. The kissing was hot and done with the fury of two newlyweds, our tongues touching one another, sending sparks of passion down to our toes. We laid down next to each other, our tongues held melted into one. I explored his body like it was the first time. I felt every hair of his body with my hand.

Somewhere in the passion we were laying next to each other naked, still tied by our mouths to one another. There was a yearning from within me that I wanted to feel him, in me. I wanted our bodies to melt into one. I felt the warmth of his body on top of mine. I felt his hardness enter into my warm waiting pussy, as he gently thrust himself into me, holding my head to his. Our mouths locked in an embrace that no man could have torn apart.

The sheer warmth of him made my body heat up to degrees unknown. As he gently pulled me closer to him, I could feel the hard muscles of his chest pressing against the silky smoothness of my breasts. His hands left my face long enough to pull me tighter to him. I could feel him inside of me. I was being brought to climax by the passion of the moment. Somewhere in the distance, I heard two people very much in love cry out with pleasure as the heat and passion of the moment sent their bodies into orbit. We lay there all night, embracing.

The first rays of the sun started dancing on the water; we were awakened, still in our embrace. Something magical had happened that night on the beach. I was filled with a sense of love that, to this day, has still not left my soul.

Back up to the house we went, hand-in-hand. We made breakfast together and sat out on the deck as we just gazed into each other's eyes, consumed by our revelation last night. Why had it taken us four years of dating and living together and another 10 years of marriage to realize that we were really perfect for one another? I guess there really is a reason for everything. It just took an ocean getaway for us to understand. What a strange world...

What shall we do today? Even after last night we were still very different people: he wanted to go golfing, while I decided a day in the saddle was for me. I have always loved horses and the idea of long trail ride down by the ocean and up into the mountains thrilled me; the idea of hitting a little white ball and chasing it to hit it again...definitely not. He thought the idea of riding an animal weighing ten times what you weigh was not an inviting concept. So we agreed to disagree. We agreed that since he lost the race yesterday, he would make dinner tonight, around 5 p.m. He gave me a long passionate kiss as he left for the golf course. I got ready and went to the local stables.

I missed the first ride of the day, so I had to wait for the next one. As I sat on a bail of hay, I breathed in the aroma of horse smells, hot leather and hay. To me it is euphoria; to others it is an excuse to take a shower.

A lady walked up to me and said 'hi'. She looked familiar but I couldn't remember where I'd met her. It was Cindy, the waitress from last night. We sat there and talked about horses, and riding. I quickly discovered we both rode the same discipline and we had a lot in common. She boarded her horses here and was planning on going for a ride in a few minutes.

She asked if I wanted to go out with her on one of her horses, instead of waiting for the slow trail ride with a bunch of families that rarely went faster than a walk. I quickly agreed, yearning for speed.

Her horses were elegant and well cared-for. I was offered Rueben; he was a bay gelding. Rueben was a tall and slender Swedish Warmblood, with a very sweet personality, but he had fire in his eyes. We tacked up in our English riding tack and headed out into the arena. I needed to understand this powerful horse before I felt safe leaving the security of the five-foot-high fenced area.

Rueben definitely had some spunk, a tabby cat sauntered by, he snorted and jumped sideways. Okay, I have experienced worse; let's see what his canter is all about. Very smooth and fluid, he started to listen to me and was nicely settling into my cues, when the same cat went flying by on the chase of something. Rueben had decided I was an acceptable leader and he just continued on the circle we were cantering. Good, I feel confident in my horse and he feels confident with me, off on the trail.

We rode for nearly two hours, galloping across several beaches, through the mountains and across a few streams. Not a hard ride, just a really fun one. I had a great time. When we arrived back at the barn we untacked and put our horses away. I thanked her for a great time. She asked me how I was getting home and I told her I took the tourist tram here. She offered to give me a ride back home.

The ride home was a good twenty minutes. We talked about the night in Café Aphrodite. I told her how it was such a wonderful experience for both of us. She was telling me about how intrigued she was by our ability to pleasure one another. She has only seen a few couples that could last the whole night playing with one another. Usually, by the time the show starts most couples are sexually exhausted. I told her that we went home and continued where we left off. She was speechless.

I told her about the cottage and how it was a surprise. I told her that I had made surprise reservations for Thursday night. Feeling completely at ease with this woman, I told her about the promise I made with my husband for a ménage à trios, and that a friend of ours was coming in Friday. We talked about her, and how she was at the moment unattached, and she was openly bisexual. Which in a strange way did not bother me; I felt like I knew her my whole entire life.

She told me if we were still around on Sunday, there was a horse show about an hour from here and if I wanted I could enter Rueben. That sounded great, but all of my show clothes were home and I was a few sizes larger than her. She told me of a place that sells reasonably-priced riding clothes. As we pulled up to the driveway I gave her the code to put into the security system to let us in the gate. I would let her know what I was going to do about the show, maybe Friday.

I had been so lost in the whole day that I forgot what time it was, until I saw our car. I looked at the clock and it was nearly 5:30. I guess I was a little late. I offered Cindy to come in but she had to get going. I thanked her and said I would see her Thursday. I ran into the house.

His first question was who was that? I sat there and explained my whole day, how I met Cindy at the barn, that she was bi, and I rode one of her horses on the beach that she offered to let me show on Sunday. He stopped me mid sentence asking me to repeat it. I said I was invited to ride Rueben at a show no that was not what he wanted to hear. I teasingly said, yes, she is a bisexual. He asked eagerly, are you going riding tomorrow, and the answer was no.

Changing the subject I grabbed plates and silverware for dinner. Dinner was in the dining room, the candles were already lit, and fine linen adorned the table. This was a romantic dinner. Maybe we should race go-karts more often. We sat precariously close to each other. The whole dinner I rubbed him, not letting him touch me. I finally decided I needed to reward my husband for a very well-cooked meal.

I crawled under the table and knelt on the plush rug. I pulled his shorts and underwear down in one quick tug. I did not even put my hand on him. I just started sucking his slowly growing cock. By the time I was on my second down stroke he was hard. I took him out of my mouth looking at his hard cock; it was purplish on the head, and very large, both around and long, and all mine.

I started to lick him in small circular strokes, down the underside of his cock and back up on the topside. I licked his head first in small little flicks of my tongue, then longer, harder licks. I went down to his balls and sucked each one into my mouth. As I was playing with his balls he reached his hand under the table and started stroking himself.

I could feel the wetness soaking my panties. I loved sucking on his magnificent, delicate cock. I went back to his head, sucking it into my mouth. He left his thumb on his shaft. I sucked his whole cock into my mouth along with his thumb. I bobbed up and down deep on him while my tongue explored his vein on his shaft. Before I could come back to his head he pushed my head back deep on him. I felt his hips gyrating up to meet my mouth. I was deep-throating all of him in a fast, furious rhythm. He made no sounds as he released his sizzling cum in my mouth. I could see his eyes tightly closed, by the pleasure that was consuming him. I sucked on him till I felt him soften in my mouth.

Now it was his turn. As I sat back up in my chair he sat on the floor in front of me. He pulled my shorts off fast. He started by rubbing my inner thighs, then onto my outer lips; he took his middle finger, tracing the outline. He spread them and started rubbing my inner lips soaking his fingers in my juices, which were flowing out of me. He pushed the pad of his finger into my opening then retreated; he did this several times. He then went into his first knuckle, he did this several times, then up and circled my clit, spreading my juices all around. He pulled my hips closer to him. His tongue traced my inner lips, up to my clit and then he thrust it deep into me.

He sucked on my pussy, taking my outer lips deep into his mouth. He placed his lips over my opening and sucked rather hard, making my hips push towards his mouth. It was a combination of a little pain and a lot of pleasure. He stuck his tongue back into me, several times, and then sucked again. He was driving me wild. Back to my clit he flicked it, sucked it, and then flicked it again. He traced my clit with his tongue. He sucked it again; I was panting in deep anticipation. He licked it again, and again, as I let out a loud cry he stuck his tongue back in me. Darn, that felt really good.

Back into the kitchen, I hopped up onto the kitchen counter and pulled him over to me by the shirt. I latched onto his lips, deeply kissing him. I pulled my shirt off revealing my red lace bra. I pushed his head into my breasts, making him gasp for air. He reached around and undid my bra, letting my breasts descend. He gently cupped them and pushed them to his mouth. He licked, nibbled and rubbed my breasts till I was moaning loudly.

I reached for his belt, and pulled his pants and underwear off with my feet and toes, exposing his already-hard cock. He grabbed me, sticking his long, solid cock into me, pulling me closer into him, my nipples in his hand and mouth, his cock pushing deeper into my tight pussy with every stroke.

I reached back with my arms for support, while he plunged deeper into me. He was intently watching himself go into me. He pulled out and took his hand around his cock and started rubbing me with it, up and down, thrusting the head on my clit; I was on the verge and needed him back deep in me. I pushed him down and deep into me, pulling my hips hard towards him, I felt him gush his precious cum deep in me, and I released on him with a passion. He helped me down off of the counter.

We gently kissed and moved into the living room where we curled up on the couch, watching 'American Pie 2'. This is one of these movies that will soon become a classic, like 'Caddyshack' or 'Grumpy Old Men'. Bar-hopping was not our thing; I guess we had settled into a life of simplicity. Curling up on the couch, I was wearing a loose-fitting silk nightgown and he, a well worn pair of boxers. It was a relaxing evening at home.

*****

Up at the crack of dawn, why? We had nowhere to go. We decided to get dressed and head down to the beach, to collect seashells in the crisp morning air. As we strolled along the beach, finding the prettiest, shiniest shells that we could, approaching us was the sound of a tractor. We turned around to see a man in his early twenties, combing all the beaches, including ours. At least I knew why there was no seaweed on our beach.

The sun was still hiding behind the clouds as we made our way back up to the house. As we approached the deck, we felt the first few raindrops. I guess you cannot have perfect weather all the time. We safely made it back inside when the skies opened up and poured. We made a mad dash around the house closing all of the windows. Great. Now what should we do?

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12