The Cougar Chronicles: C for Christine

Story Info
A divorcee seduces a willing and young employee.
5.1k words
4.64
145k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

"Oh God, Mrs. Canyon! Yes! Oh shit! That's so good!" the words being said brought a bemused smile to the older woman.

Forty-four year old Christine Canyon loved giving head. There was something overpowering about the control she felt when she had a cock in her mouth and its owner's balls in her grip. It didn't matter that the man she was doing at that moment was young enough to be her son. Well, maybe it did. Unlike that of her former overweight husband, she loved running her fingers and tongue over this 20 year old's washboard stomach and his muscular pecs before she worked her magic on his manhood. Like everything else she did in life, the divorcee threw herself into the task with her whole being. Her tongue worked its tantalizing wonders on the tip of his 8 inch cock as her fingers gripped his long, thick throbbing shaft.

Early in their marriage, her husband Ralph had forced her to watch pornos so that she could learn how to give head the way he liked it and now she duplicated what she had learned at every opportunity. Too bad he was no longer one of the recipients of her talent.

She had divorced him after catching him screwing the 18 year old daughter of their best friends. The divorce had been ugly and having been deceived and humiliated in front of all their friends, Christine had taken him for everything he had.

Not everything had turned out like it does so often in the movies and on television. Unlike the stereotypical cheated on spouse, Christine had not become a bitter man-hating recluse. She had not hidden away despondent and feeling sorry for herself. She, with everything she'd accomplished in her life, was too proud to let the jerk win in that department too.

She was the owner of her own real estate company and realizing that 8 employees and their families relied on her. Rather than wallow in self-pity, she had thrown herself into the job. Plus now with the freedom of not having a husband to make demands on her time, Christine had built into her schedule a visit to the gym almost daily and the workout routine had worked wonders. She had been fifteen to twenty pounds overweight at the time of the divorce but now 9 months later, she was back into a size 4 dress.

The recent divorcee had taken some glee in spending her monthly alimony on frivolous things such as spas and high-end clothes. She had found that men loved her in high heels and so she had built up a collection of stilettos that surely would have impressed Ismelda Marcos or even any dominatrix for that matter. The increased height made her feel wicked and getting compliments about her legs when she wore them, she had even started shortening her skirts and dresses. A fact ,though frowned upon by the ladies in her social circle, was appreciated by every straight male she encountered from the age of puberty up to… well,… any age.

As she bobbed her head up and down on the fat cock head, she squeezed her young summer apprentice's iron-like rod and rotated her hand at the same time. She alternated from time to time by pumping the shaft as the young man pleaded with her to take more and more of his cock into her hot mouth.

She loved to tease and would look up and ask rhetorically, "Do you like that? Hey baby? Do you like having your big, fat, hard, young cock sucked? Hmmm…it's so hard!" She always knew the answer but she loved the way they'd groan their approval and beg for more. Bobby Benson was no different than any of the other multitude of men and boys that she had sucked off. The fact that he was the son of Barbie Benson, a fellow member of the Bramalea Golf and Country Club, just made it a little more wicked for Christine.

Barbara Benson was considered to be the sexiest woman at the club but everyone knew she'd had little surgeries done, especially on her boobs.

Christine however, was the real thing. No surgery. No breast implants. Just good old fashioned natural beauty and endowments. Now the male club members and even their sons were sneaking looks at her whereas before her weight loss and the divorce they hardly knew she was alive.

Her new and improved looks had not been lost on the twenty year old youth she was now fellating and when she had asked him to work at her office during the summer , he had jumped at the chance without even asking how much he would be paid. The fact that he was just a piece of meat for the cougar was beyond his comprehension. Indeed, even if he had known, it wouldn't have deterred him. Like all young men, his cock did a lot of his thinking for him when in the presence of a beautiful woman.

Christine had set the trap by assigning the young man office duties which kept him in her sight most days. Her high heels and shortened skirts were the bait. She set the trap slowly. She'd be bending over a filing cabinet just after she'd summon him into her office. When he was at his desk, she'd lean down over his arm so that he'd be forced to look into her cleavage. The tips of her breasts would somehow just manage to rest on his strong, fair-haired arms.

More than once in the first two weeks of working for the buxom beauty, Bobby had had to sneak off to the washroom and jerk himself off. The timing of his frequent departures was not lost on his employer. She knew her plan to seduce the young fellow was nearing fruition. Christine just had to get him alone.

"Bobby we need to talk about your lack of output. I have a meeting across town so I want you to wait here for me until I get back."

Her tone had been malevolent as she added, "Make sure you're here when I get back. I want this resolved today." Of course, this had just been a ruse. She did have clients across town but she had really only left the office to get a spa treatment. She liked having her body pampered just before she slept with someone for the first time.

The Heavenly Touch Spa is where she had first become a cougar and now she was shamelessly insatiable. On her first visit, one of the young and very hung masseurs had turned her on so much that she had sucked him off and fucked him before her first hour was even up. After that she had a regular weekly appointment. One week, he wasn't there so not to be denied her regular treatment, she had seduced the happily compliant replacement.

As her weight dropped, her looks improved and the more attention she got, the more she enjoyed it, especially from the younger men. They were much more obvious in their lust for her. The older guys she came in contact with were usually married and she vowed she'd never do that to another unsuspecting wife.

Her first seductions were sales clerks or junior workers. While getting fitted for new shoes one day, Christine noticed the young clerk kept touching her ankle and then on the pretense of doing his job, he brazenly ran his fingers up her calf all the while trying to look up her skirt. At first she had almost protested but that was before noticing that the kid was sporting a very sizeable erection. Totally out of character for her, she had brazenly asked if he had a permit for carrying a concealed weapon. She in turn had reached down to cup the pleasantly surprised high school senior's balls and within minutes they were in the back room fucking on the shop's lunch room table.

She had teased the 22 year old gas jockey at the local Amoco and boldly allowed him to do her in the back of a Ford van that was in the garage for servicing. Little did the owner suspect that it wasn't just his vehicle that was serviced that day.

On another occasion Christine had gone to a house in Scarborough that she was trying to sell. She had intended just to give the owners some brochures on how to make their bungalow more saleable. Finding the Maskell's 18 year old son Ryan home alone, she had given the awestruck teen a quickie in his bedroom before his mom came back from a hair appointment.

Most of her other conquests were simply pick ups she made at the local "Meat Bar" known as Benders. She went there regularly after closing sales in order to celebrate. The young college boys from York University liked to hang out there as it had the rep of being a place where cougars liked to congregate. Christine with her new look seldom went home alone.

Seducing Bobby Benson was the first time she had set out to bed anyone she actually knew. Before him, each seduction had been a total stranger. This one was almost too easy.

Christine had deliberately delayed her return to the office knowing full well that the other employees would have left for the day. She was sure that Bobby Benson would be waiting anxiously. She was right, of course.

She had barely gotten her coat off when he was in her office begging for another chance. He told her he would do anything to keep the job. She smiled that smile that only people with an ulterior motive have. Her ruse had worked better than she had expected and she knew the kid was hers to do with as she pleased.

After chastising him and pointing out that there were lots of college and even high school kids that would love his job, Christine watched his hang dog look and decided to take pity on him. Besides that she had been anticipating what was about to happen all day and was as horny as she'd ever been.

As she had been telling him off she had parked herself in front of her dark brown mahogany desk. She had deliberately spread her nylon covered legs wide enough that her short skirt was forced to ride up her muscular thighs. That pose combined with the provocativeness of her high heels was not lost on the repentant college student. He started to get hard. From his vantage point in a low backed chair he could almost see right up Christine's skirt and he suspected correctly that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Mrs…Mrs.Canyon…I…I…I…don't…know what t…t…to say," he stammered now very uncomfortable. "I…I'll…do anything just…just give me another chance." He was begging now. What he really wanted to do was rush over to the beautiful vision in front of him, push her back onto her desk and ravish her or at least get the hell out of there so he could go somewhere to relieve himself.

The young man's discomfort was now a source of amusement for the older woman and she decided to take advantage of it.

"Why Bobby Benson, you've got an erection!" she pretended amazement. "Did I…did I cause that?"

Her employee's hands immediately tried to cover the source of his embarrassment but Christine was now almost maternal.

"It's okay Bobby. Don't be embarrassed. That's very flattering…yes, very flattering indeed for a woman especially an old woman like me."

"Mrs. Canyon, you're not old!" he interjected. "You're…you're beautiful and…and…jeez, I'm sorry but I have to say it, you're hot! The girls my age are babies compared to you." Then seeing the frown on his employer's face, he added, "Tha…that's not what I meant! Um..oh shit..um…I…I…you see..you..um…I am so turned on by you that I can't concentrate on my job. There I've said it and …and if you want to fire me so be it."

He took a deep breath as he watched and waited for Christine's reaction. She did not keep the 20 year old waiting long.

"Come here Bobby," she said softly as she opened her arms.

Bobby, though not quite sure what was happening, did as she'd requested. Christine reached out to pull him into an embrace added, "Come closer, baby. I won't bite…..not unless you want me to." She laughed at this age old expression.

Emboldened a bit, Bobby allowed himself to be pulled into her embrace as like a spider in her web, she wrapped her arms around the still unsure young man. She leaned into him and kissed the startled lad. Then when she used her tongue to force itself into his mouth Bobby finally realized that this was actually happening and started responding. When his beautiful boss reached between their bodies and grabbed his package, he knew this was a dream come true, or at least a dream about to come true.

Intent on taking advantage of the situation, he attacked her mouth and body with a frenzy that only proved how young he really was. Christine after letting him maul her buttocks and breasts finally forced the zealous boy to slow down.

"Whoa, baby. Slow down, hon. I'm not goin' anywhere. But first, I want you to do something for me. Will you do something for me, Bobby?" she asked coquettishly knowing full well that the young man would do anything for her. He would probably even kill for her if she asked.

"Oooo," she thought. "Good thing Bobby wasn't around when I caught that lying, cheating bastard fucking that slut!" The thought brought her to a boil and she did as her husband had done so many times to her - she put her hands on the kid's shoulders and pushed him to the floor. Bobby wasn't sure what was happening at first but allowed the older woman to guide him to his knees. He wasn't left in the dark for long.

"I want you to eat me baby! Eat momma's pussy!" she ordered, pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs at the same time. Bobby looked up into her cold blue eyes and knew he had no choice so with her fingers tangled in his hair, he allowed her to pull his face in tight.

Unfazed, Bobby went right to work. This wasn't the first time he'd ever gone down on a woman although it was the first time he'd ever been ordered to do it and it was also the first time that he'd ever muff-dived a woman old enough to be his mother. Nevertheless he had talent in this area. With fervour, he kissed and licked her womanhood. He teased her clit and alternated sucking it into his mouth with using his deft fingers on it. He brought a gasp from Christine when he inserted a finger into her vagina. Then a second finger. Then a third. He was now fucking his boss with his fingers while he licked and sucked her engorged clitoris.

It didn't take long for Christine to cum and she was none too quiet about it either. With strength even she didn't know she had, she held his face tight to her crotch.

"Yes! Yes right there! Yes! Oh my god! Yes! Oh fuck, you sweet boy! Eat me! Eat meeee! Yes! YES! I'M CUMMING!!!!!" The last was screamed so loudly that even with the door closed, anyone outside the outer office would have had little problem comprehending what had happened.

She finally released his head and the young man with a pleased look wiped his face. While she was still recovering from the delicious cum, Bobby knew what he wanted. Taking his boss' hand, he brought it to his rock hard cock.

Christine was still catching her breath when she realized that she was stroking a very large piece of male anatomy albeit through his pants. A fact that she intended to rectify. She pulled her young lover to his feet and the two resumed their kissing and exploring of each other's mouths. While doing so one of her hands reached between their torsos, found his zipper and released his cock. She then proceeded to play with it and marvelled at its size.

"Ohhh, yes," she thought. "I was right. This kid's hung like a horse. I can't wait to get it inside me."

Her prior experiences with other young men had taught her two things. One, they can fuck all night and two, the first one's way too quick for her liking. She knew how to rectify that problem.

Much to his chagrin, Christine pulled away from their embrace. "Stand here," she ordered as she guided Bobby closer to her desk. She undid her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor at her feet. Stepping out of it, she sat down across from the enraptured boy and slowly pulled each stocking down her long tapered and tanned legs. With deliberation the cougar threw each in turn across the room onto a filing cabinet. Seductively making a show of it, the older woman put her fuck-me pumps back on leaving on her bra for the moment. Closing the gap between them, she dropped to her knees and looked up into the eyes of the about to be devoured young man.

Her dangling bra-encased breasts were like a beacon to the young college student and he reached out and cupped them.

"You like my boobies, baby? Yeah, that feels nice. Play with them all you want while I reward you for a job well done."

Now it was her turn. As I said at the beginning of this story, Christine Canyon loved sucking hard young cocks and with this one standing up so proudly she knew it would not last nearly long enough. Bobby was so hard that she knew he was ready to cum at any time. Indeed, he groaned and shuddered even as she reached out to grasp it and his balls.

And that, my dear reader is where you came in.

"Oh God, Mrs. Canyon! Yes! Oh shit! That's so good!" the words being said brought a bemused smile to the older woman. He started to increase his pace and tried holding Christine's face still while driving his lance in and out. Christine allowed him to use her mouth knowing that he would cum soon. Looking up, she was watching his expressions as he revelled in her expert technique.

Unlike some of her previous conquests, Bobby's eyes never left the wanton scene unfolding in front of him. The sight of such an attractive woman on her knees gradually taking his cock into her mouth deeper and deeper was mind-boggling and he wanted to see it all.

"God, I can't believe what's happening, Mrs.Canyon," he gushed feeling his cum beginning to boil in his balls. Suddenly he was humping nothing but air and he looked perplexed. Somehow she had stopped sucking him and was now kneading his dick.

Reassuring the bewildered young man, Christine calmed the flustered pleading boy, "Don't worry hon. I'm not finished. I just want to try to take this beauty in all the way." While saying this she rose to her feet and lay on her back on her desk. Her head was hanging over the edge now when she said, "Fuck my mouth now baby and play with my titties at the same time."

Christine pulled his pulsating cock into the warmth of her mouth again and he groaned loudly. Holding her breasts for leverage, he pushed more and more of the shaft in until he was sure he was all the way into her throat. He rested so that she could adjust and she hmmmed in appreciation.

Once Christine had stifled her gag reflex she encouraged her young lover to resume his face fuck by pushing and then pulling his hips forwards and backwards.

Bobby had never had anyone able to deep throat his entire 8 inches and he relished the feel of Christine's breath on his pubic hair when he was all the way in. He loved mashing her perfect natural tits as he did so. Then seeing another way to make it better for his lady boss, he reached farther down her body and started teasing her clit. This had an electrifying effect on the divorced mother and he soon had her cumming again.

Her cum tightened the hold she had on him and with one final drive, he cried out, "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!" Burying his entire cock into her mouth, the twenty year old spewed ounce after ounce of cum into Christine's gullet.

"Uh…uh…oh..oh fuck!" he grunted with each spurt.

After the initial spurts, he pulled back and when his dick finally plopped out of its seal, he shot a final rope all over her pretty face and blonde hair while she gasped and tried to catch her breath. He had never cum so much in his life and with the last ounces of man-juice dribbling out, his legs felt weak and he fell forward onto her heaving body.

The two tired lovers lay in that position for several minutes as their ardour cooled.

Finally, Christine pushed him off her and stood up wiping the cum from her face. She wasn't even aware that there were pools of white stuck in her hair but even if she had she couldn't have cared less at that time.

"Had enough yet, Tiger?" she teased knowing full well the answer.

Having had his boss suck his cock and then swallow his cum emboldened the young employee. He now took on a different persona. "Mrs.Canyon that was fucking awesome but I have to fuck you. I've been dreaming of fucking you for months. Turn over so I can fuck you from behind." He tried to turn her over but the more experienced woman eluded his grasp.

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12