The Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers

She smiled as she noticed she had brought the felt tip marker in her room and put it on her night stand. She saw it read "waterproof". She realized that stuffs not going to come off for days. They won't be able to fuck anyone else. A girl would go crazy seeing the writing Jill 739-0212 on her boys cock. They really are all mine she thought and they will return to me extremely horny balls bulging with cum.

After her body calmed down, like an addict, she was once again at the window staring down at the pool from one crotch to another trying to size up each boy. The boy she'd just fucked returned. He was a bit more docile now, having been satisfied sexually. At least for the moment she thought. The first fuck looked like he was a bit quieter too.

Suddenly a wry smiled crossed her lips as the thought of a pool full of bull cocks made her horny again. She decided right then and there she wanted to be hurt again and again and was determined in that moment to build a stable of oversized studs. She knew she had at least two bulls she could easily dominate. These young bucks are easy prey all they need to set them off is my body and dirty mind she thought. Her stable of studs has begun. She'll need to be very selective so each piece of meat she adds will be able to deliver the new level of performance she now demands.

Oooooooo here comes another. Her heart raced as a big black guy at least 6-3 or 6-4 began to make his way towards the door. She quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something on it and put it in the bathroom. She hid by her door till she heard him get to the end of the hallway. She opened her bedroom door, bathrobe on, and said "that toilet is clogged too; use the one in here till I can fix it."

Her pussy dripped as a very muscular black boy came towards her and entered her room. He walked to her bathroom not noticing the delight she took in slowly licking her lips, closing and locking the door.

"Now to move in for the KILL," she thought.

After using the bathroom he exited to see that the robe she was wearing cut a deep V in front so half of her breasts were visible. It was also a short robe so he could see most of her firm legs. She made small talk.

"So what's your favorite position?" she said acting very innocent.

"Oh I'm the middle linebacker Mame," he said.

"So you are use to being in control aren't you?" She saw the bulge in his suit rise more.

"I mean you know how to breakdown a defense and get to your spot, right!"

She smiled as she pretended to do things but actually she just wanted him to get glimpses of her ass and get some peaks down her front to trap him into getting an uncontrollable hard-on.

"Yes I do get what I am going for," he countered, now clearly catching her vibes.

"I suppose you have to be pretty aggressive to play football huh?" she said as she turned around to face him.

His cock was clearly fully erect, his face was getting embarrassed and he fidgeted.

She dropped her belt and let her robe swing open "are you equally aggressive with your woman?"

She stepped to him and rubbed his bulge with an open palm.

"How long has it been since you bent your woman over and gave her a rough pounding FUCK?" she said emphasizing the dirty words.

She dropped to her knees pulling roughly on his suit and yanking it down.

Out sprang a hard thick black python of a cock.

She slurped it up and down feverishly shoving it past her stretched lips getting it very wet.

She stood and pulled him around to the bed.

"Think of a play Stud," she said climbing up and spreading on all fours.

"Show me how a real man rides his woman."

She buried her face in the pillow taking a deep breath. The boy was in heat and quickly grabbed her hips moving into position. He pushed his wet cock against her hot snatch then leaned over her back and rode it up in her. Her whole body tensed up as she let out a hard scream which was muffled by the pillow. Her stud needed no coaxing and rode her feverishly hard giving her every painful inch which made her cry as her ass shook but she would not take her head out of the pillow as her body flailed in violent lust. She felt impaled like she was hanging from his cock.

His forearms locked tightly against her hips like a dog pinning a BITCH. He held nothing back and thrusted hard into her quivering body. With his hot breath on her neck, his animalistic grunts in her ear, he was clearly under her spell. Her firm muscular body kept him extra horny and he fucked her hard for it. His muscular sweaty stomach slid up and down her back and his hips tightly curved around her ass plundering his prized fuck... She felt him swelling inside her and knew he was ready to inseminate her. Then with a hard thrust he buried himself balls deep and exploded. The overwhelming drive to get deep while impregnating her was an instinct she loved. With every snap of his hips he pushed harder and harder as each gush spewed deeper into her. Load after load bulged down the tube of his cock and into her warm hungry womb and she could feel herself filling, her belly bulging. After a minute of spewing his black baby making sperm he collapsed on his elbows, his chest pressing on her back, still fully embedded and temporarily exhausted.

A moment later he pulled out of her. She moaned as he had to yank a little to free his cockhead from her tight slit. He pulled up his trunks and was ready to go when she unburied her head turning to look at him. She fell to her side rolling to her back letting her legs flop open wide. She must have looked very lewd and slutty.

"You're still fuckin hard, why don't you hit it one more time before you go?" she said giving a suggestive glance at her pussy. He stared at her in disbelief but her exceptionally hot body drew him back instantly and he pulled his shorts back down. She saw in his eyes that he planned to maim her this time.

"You're gonna need this," he said as he wadded up a couple socks. He leaned over holding the back of her head up. She opened wide and he stuffed her mouth full until the socks touched the back of her throat. He grabbed her under her knees and pulled her to the edge of the bed. He lay between her legs and raised his rear laying his big mushroomed head on her pussy. She tried to prepare herself but it was useless. Without hesitation he snapped his hips down into her as he pulled her ass up hard. Her eyes shot open wide, then wider as she gasped for air once then inhaled even more and then she let out a scream as hard as she could. He had hit her hard and deep with his thick cock. With her chin barely peaking over his shoulder he tore into her pulling at her ass and she felt like he was ripping her apart. Her body was his; lewdly splayed under this massive sex machine she shook violently none stop. Again he cut loose a flood in her pussy. After a dozen huge loads he held his cock deep in her while he panted before slumping for ward on his elbows. She could not stop quivering under his frame as she reached for his head and pulled him to her breasts and whispered, "You do know how to fuck up your woman." Her legs went through little spasms like an animal that had just been injected with venom.

"When you're done." she whispered, "just pull out and leave, I like it that way." Moments later he pulled out and immediately left. She lay spread wide, dripping, a little numb, shaking, her belly felt full of cum. With such a ferocious fuck she thought, he is definitely my #1 stud in the stable.

She knew her body was done for a while. So she texted her son and wrote

"Why don't you have the guys spend the night and I'll cook a big breakfast in the morning." She waited for the reply. "Everyone wants to stay" came the response. She just smiled at how easy it would be to "accidently" wake them one at a time and lure them to her bed. This was going to be an incredible evening.

HornyPup
HornyPup
428 Followers
12