The Counselor's Office

Story Info
Two women get called to the office for naughty behavior.
3.2k words
3.58
29.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Tyra's eyes were glued to the floor while she stomped her way through the admin building and crashed down onto the wooden bench outside her counselor's office. She didn't bother adjusting the hem of her skirt either, instead she made a dramatic show of crossing her legs. A saucy smirk crossed her lips when she noticed the office clerk sizing her up.

Crystal was right behind her rival in a pair of stilettos strutting in. A triumphant smile graced her chocolate hued features as heads, male and female alike, turned when she walked by. "You know you should have just shut your mouth you silly slut." Crystal hissed sitting as far from Tyra as the wooden bench would allow. She glared at her caramel colored rival twisting her smile into a snarl. "Would that have really been too much?"

"You're right. I could have kept my mouth shut but isn't that why Brent left you? Because you keep your mouth shut?" Tyra made a lewd gesture wither tongue probing her inner cheek. "He doesn't have that problem with me."

The only thing that kept Crystal from flying across the bench and clawing Tyra's gorgeous hazel eyes out of their sockets was the fact that Tyra was almost a full head taller. Crystal had also tried to tear her eyes out once before. She found out that growing up with three brothers who didn't care that she was the woman with a cop father who'd insisted on his precious baby girl learning to defend herself had produced one tough bitch. In fact the only reason that fight hadn't gotten a lot uglier than it had was because Tyra had decided that would be more fun to establish her dominance than to simply rip the smaller woman to shreds.

"It's true, I didn't give him a blow job behind the bleachers. How many guys are left that you haven't taken back there during a rally?" Crystal held up her painted nails and mock counted. "Is it three or four left?"

It was Tyra's turn to fume. The thing that held her in place wasn't fear of the five foot nothing Crystal. She was a much more concerned with what she was going to have to tell her father when she got home. It was going to be bad enough when he heard that she'd broken the dress code, been caught behaving inappropriately with a boy in class and mouthed off at a teacher. The last thing she needed was to get caught fighting in the office of all places. So she simply crossed her arms beneath her bust and turned her attention to the door.

"Tyra, Crystal, in my office." The two women snapped to their feet and walked into Mr. Hammond's office. It wasn't the first time either woman had been inside his office. Just the first time that they'd been in the office with each other and even that was some kind of small miracle considering their on again off again status as best frenemies. "Close the door." Tyra kicked the door shut with a loud thud and parked her juicy peach shaped rump down in one of the chairs making the same dramatic show of crossing her legs. Mr. Hammond didn't seem to be amused. "Now which one of you is going to explain to me what's going on?"

Tyra chewed on her lower lip still trying to figure how she was going to spin this into a story where she came out looking. . .well better than Crystal. Not that she didn't always look better than that silly cow but right now it was going to come down to what her parents heard first though and since she valued her Dodge Viper she needed to come up with something good. She took a deep breath and tried to gauge what kind of mood Mr. Hammond was in.

The old man didn't look like he was in a particularly good mood which was actually a little odd. He normally had a bright smile beneath his white beard. Right then however he was definitely scowling at the two women and his face was more red and less pink than normal. He looked like he might have put on a few pounds since the last time she'd seen him as well which made him look like some kind of Angry Santa. Crystal must have been thinking the same thing because Tyra could see her fighting to keep from smiling.

"Well I'm waiting. One of you must have a perfectly good explanation." Mr. Hammond grabbed his tablet and cut his eyes back and forth between the two women. "If you're not feeling chatty I'll just pull up the report." His eyes shifted down for a moment. "Okay tell me when I get something wrong. Crystal decided to pull a boy, Eric, out of our senior Pep Rally for a little behind the bleachers hanky panky." The way he said the last two words was lewd, both women could feel the words drip from his lips. "Tyra noticed and instead of keeping this to herself she decided to call one of the proctors over to report Crystal. I assume there is something I'm missing, like why you thought that was a good idea Crystal or why you would snitch Tyra?"

Crystal looked down at Tyra then over at Mr. Hammond. "Well for starters were weren't doing anything. Just talking." Crystal said taking her eyes off Mr. Hammond and letting them wander over the various diplomas and certificates he had lining the walls.

"That's not what Proctor Pat told me. Not unless you talk with your hands in Eric's pants. Is that the new sign language or something?" Crystal was suddenly thankful that her dark complexion made it close to impossible to tell when she was blushing. "Is it Tyra? Do you talk with boys by putting your hands in their pants?"

Tyra wasn't blessed with the same dark skin as Crystal, her much lighter cinnamon color put her embarrassment on full display but she still managed to squeak out a few words. "No Mr. Hammond."

Crystal swallowed hard. "So are you sticking with your story Crystal? Do you intend to stick with the story that you two were just talking behind the bleachers or do you intend to tell the truth?"

"Okay, I was giving him a hand job. It was still no big deal." Crystal grumbled.

Mr. Hammond's eyes widened slightly. "No big deal? See that's the problem with kids these days. You have no respect for yourselves or your bodies. You think it's no big deal that you've been giving hand jobs behind the bleachers." Tyra snorted. "What's so funny Tyra? I know all about you." Tyra raised an eyebrow. "Don't look at me like you don't know what I'm talking about." He rapidly tapping at his tablet. "You have quite the reputation yourself and for things a lot worse than giving out handies behind the bleachers." Tyra's face turned even brighter red.

Mr. Hammond stood up and stepped out from behind his desk. "Listen ladies. I know both of you, Crystal you've got a good chance of getting a scholarship for cheerleading and going on to make something of yourself and Tyra with your grades you can write your own ticket." He sat down on the edge of his. "Of course for either of you to reach those goals you have to continue to stay out of trouble." The two exchanged a knowing glance. They'd both had doubts about the other before but Mr. Hammond's tone of voice left nothing to the imagination. "So the question here is do you both want glowing letters of recommendation to the colleges of your choice when you graduate or do you want to explain to your parents why acting stupid changed your futures from college bound to burger flipper?"

Tyra rose to her feet and let out a sigh. "What exactly do you want Mr. Hammond?"

Realizing the situation she was in Crystal swallowed her pride and moved beside Mr. Hammond. It wouldn't be the first time she had worked something out with a teacher and considering she still had three months till graduation it probably wasn't going to be the last. Hopefully it would be the only time with that skank Tyra though. "Tyra, you can just go. I think Mr. Hammond wants to have a nice long talk with me." She slithered past the larger woman placing her hand on his thigh.

Tyra stepped forward bringing her stiletto boots up onto the polished desk. The process hiked her micro mini skirt up high enough to reveal her black lace panties beneath. "No Crystal, you should go. I don't talk with my hands." Her tongue slipped out to wet her lips for emphasis. She moved opposite Crystal placing one hand more than midway up Mr. Hammond's thigh and the other on her shapely out thrust hip.

Mr. Hammond put his hands over both of the ladies. "Neither one of you are leaving here until I'm convinced that you can play nicely with each other. Is that clear ladies?" Crystal and Tyra looked at each other and sighed. "Now kiss and make up."

For a moment the two young women just stared at each other neither one moving. It was Crystal who made the first move stepping forward and pressing her lips to Tyra's. As soon as their lips met Tyra wrapped her arms around Crystal pulling her close and slipping her tongue into the smaller woman's mouth much to Crystal's wide eyed surprise.

Tyra's glanced at their audience and saw the old man smiling. She'd performed for men before. Closing her eyes she let her inner actress take control. Tyra reached down and scooped the smaller woman off her feet and deposited her directly into Mr. Hammond's lap. "This is what you had in mind right counselor?" Tyra purred.

Taking her cues from Tyra Crystal leaned back kissing beneath Mr. Hammond's jaw. "We can play just fine together." She wriggled her tight butt against him Mr. Hammond. Beneath her rump his cock was hardening. "See?" Crystal snaked her arm around Mr. Hammond's head pulling his lips to hers.

"Very well." Tyra pulled her shirt up and off her braless perky breasts bouncing free. "I guess I could talk to Crystal if that's really what you want." Without missing a beat Crystal wedged a hand between her back and Mr. Hammond and slipped it down into his trousers wriggling her fingertips against his erection.

"That's good to hear Tyra because what I tell your parents depends very heavily on how well you and Crystal play together." Mr. Hammond kissed behind Crystal's ear and down over her shoulder cupping her breasts at the same time.

Crystal locked her eyes on Tyra's and peeled her own shirt off before beckoning the her sometimes partner in crime closer with a theatrically crooked finger. Like a fish on a hook Tyra allowed herself to move closer and she didn't resist with Crystal guided her to kiss Mr. Hammond. A delighted whimper squeezed its way out from between Tyra and Mr. Hammond. The slight tickle of his beard against her cheeks and Crystal's breasts squeezed between them was a strange and titillating experience for them both.

Tyra pulled Crystal off Mr. Hammond's lap and together the two ladies pulled his coat off then started undoing the buttons one after the other. Each button was replaced with a kiss from one of the two ladies until the shirt was gone and both women had a hand on his trousers. "I said I'll handle talking to him Tyra. You can watch and see how it's done."

A venomous grin twisted Tyra's features. "And I said I'd do it." She unfastened his belt with a violent yank. "So how bout you sit down and take notes. Maybe next time when you take my man behind the bleachers you'll know to talk with your lips."

The button fastening his trousers shut went flying when both ladies tried pulling him off the desk and towards them at the same time. His fly shot down as their fight intensified pulling him back and forth. "Enough, you two will learn to sha-" Tyra and Crystal simultaneously redirected their glares to Mr. Hammond who fell silent. His pants did the same when they released them grabbing his black and white striped boxers instead. The two women immediately went back to bickering over who was going to handle this 'conversation' and who was going to watch. His boxers didn't have as much luck as his pants though and the two women dragging him back and forth eventually split the fabric at the seams silencing their argument.

"Go on Crystal, you go first. It would be rude of me not to give you a turn and we both know he'll melt in my mouth, not in your hand." Tyra made sure she poured the saccharine tone on so thick it threatened to send her rival into diabetic shock.

"Hush you stupid sow." Crystal dropped her half his boxers and squat down in so she was eye level with Mr. Hammond's cock. The size of Mr. Hammond always caught her a little off guard, every other man she knew with a belly like his had a tiny cock like her thumb but Mr. Hammond had what could only be described as a weapon swinging between thighs. It was nearly as thick as her wrist and right then its purple head was bobbing inches from her face.

"Oh, I thought you could handle this." Tyra teased in a quavering voice. She wasn't about to let Crystal know that she wasn't completely certain she could handle that thing. It was certainly quite a big larger than what Eric was packing and he wasn't exactly an economy model himself. Without meaning too she found herself comparing the two in her mind and where Eric was certainly longer than Mr. Hammond he wasn't nearly as thick. The thing hanging between Hammond's legs looked like a barrel and she was glad she had a little time to mentally prepare herself.

Crystal wrapped both her hands around Mr. Hammond's cock and started pumping her fists. She tried to ignore the condescending look Tyra was giving her and redoubled her efforts twisting her wrists slightly with each stroke and occasionally wetting it with her spit. "C'mon Mr. Hammond, why not sent the silly sow on her way." Crystal purred. "Once she's gone you and I can have a nice long conversation okay?" She leaned forward expertly brushing her tongue all along the rim of his cockhead.

Tyra's lips pulled back into an expression that could as easily be a sneer as a smile. "Or here's a better idea. Why don't you tell her she needs to share and I show you why it's better to talk with your lips." She put one hand on Crystal's shoulder and 'accidently' pushed her down on her rump. "Oops. Sorry." Tyra knelt down where Crystal had been a second before and wrapped her lips around the fat mushroom like cock head and started sucking.

It was a good thing the office was nearly sound proof because Mr. Hammond's moan would have been heard in the hallway of any regular office. It was impossible not to appreciate Tyra's zeal as a cock sucker. Her large green eyes focused up on him with an impish glimmer in them. Mr. Hammond shuddered at the sight of her hollowed out cheeks and bouncing breasts. Each time she went a little farther down on him her lips stretching almost impossibly wide to accept his girth.

"Shouldn't a known a nasty pig like you could take it." Crystal taunted. It was the only thing she could do to conceal her genuine amazing me that Tyra was actually able to fit it in her mouth without dislocating her jaw. Just the thought of it made her jaw ache a little but Tyra seemed to just take it in stride gobbling at least a third of Mr. Hammond's cock. "I wonder if you can take it all the way." It wasn't a question. It was a threat and one Tyra didn't recognize until the smaller woman grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her arms back and pushed her head forward at the same time. Crystal watched as her despised opponent's eyes started to water. Then her face started to redden just a bit. Crystal held fast until Tyra pulled her arms free and came up sputtering for air. "You were right and I was wrong."

Tyra spun around glaring angrily at Crystal for a second then just smiled at the vicious cunt who'd just attempted to suffocate her with a cock. After a second she spun around smiling at Mr. Hammond. "See, I told you I was better." She cupped his scrotum in her hand gently rolling them between her fingers. "So which one of us should finish this up Mr. Hammond?"

Mr. Hammond looked down at Tyra still kneeling at his feet, her breasts glistening with saliva then over at Crystal with her wicked grin. "I don't think you were listening to me earlier Tyra. You either Crystal. I wanted you two to play together and so far the only thing I've seen is that you two really are two very mean young women. If you two can't learn to play nice and share I'll just have to suspend you both for a week."

"Okay Cow," Crystal cleared her throat, "I mean Tyra. I think the two of us need to end this 'conversation' with Mr. Hammond together. I'll hold the mike and you can talk?" Crystal slipped behind Mr. Hammond wrapping her arms around his waist pumping his cock. "Go on Tyra, just make sure you save some for me okay?" Tyra lifted up enough to wrap her breasts around his shaft kissing and flickering her tongue over the tip every time it came within reach. The two women took turns egging him on, tell him how much they each wanted him to cum.

Mr. Hammond reached out and grabbed Tyra by the shoulders pumping his hips fervently between her breasts before he burst. The first spurt almost completely cleared Tyra only leaving a streak in her hair. The second and third landed on her face almost sealing her left eye shut. "Don't waste it you silly slut!" Crystal giggle screamed and Tyra opened her mouth making and allowed her partner to milk every remaining drop of cum on to her outstretched tongue. Once Crystal was satisfied that Mr. Hammond didn't have anything left she stepped over to Tyra and pulled the larger women to her feet.

Tyra quickly moved herself behind Crystal wrapping her arms around the women's waist. Crystal leaned back slightly wrapping her arms around Tyra's neck. The two didn't kiss. Not quite. Their tongues danced together so that Crystal could get some of Mr. Hammond's cum. The two women turned towards him swallowed and smiled. "Was that satisfactory?" Tyra asked.

A half smile crossed Mr. Hammond's face. "I guess I could let you off with a warning. . .this time."

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers