The Couple Next Door

Story Info
THey have a summer of fun.
8.5k words
4.16
101.9k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

I spotted the delivery truck as I turned the corner and headed down the street to my house. I was glad to see someone moving into the house next door, It had been vacant for most of the Winter and Spring.

Even though the owner did come by and mow and clean up from time to time, the place seemed to look like needed attention all of the time. There was one Blackberry bush they kept missing that grew through my fence, I had to keep cutting it back. So some livein attention would be great.

Our neighborhood was a row of middle class homes, most with tidy front yards and large back yards. We all pretty much knew each other, at least enough to wave and stop and chat when working outdoors on weekends. There were a few block parties, too, often people would show up that we didn't know. A few of the parties got a little naughty, we usually left before too many clothes came off though.

I pulled into my driveway, glancing sideways at the little Dog that came running up, instantly jumping up on me before I could even get all the way out of my car.

"Bosco!" I heard a woman yell. I looked up and a pretty dark haired woman was heading my way, intent on capturing her wayward pet.

I looked her over as I scratched the mongrel's ears, she was pretty, about 35 or so, even the streaks of sweat didn't detract from her looks.

I also noticed the nice bounce in her breasts, obviously unencumbered beneath the simple white T-short she wore. She had no way to hide the motion, they were full but not overly large for her 5'4" frame.

She bent over and grabbed what I took to be Bosco, I noticed the nice curve of her buttocks in the shorts she wore as she did so.

"I'm sorry, Bosco has no manners at all!" she said with a trace of a laugh in her voice.

"No problem," I smiled.

"Moving in?"

"Yes, David and I bought the place. I'm Dana."

"Dan." I held out my hand as she lost control of the wiggling mutt, which instantly ran off and started marking territory.

I went on inside my house, greeted by the smells of our evening meal as my wife Sally hustled around in the kitchen.

I gave her a hug and grabbed her fanny.

"We have new neighbors."

"Yes, I saw them earlier, they have been unloading all day."

I pretty much forgot about them as we ate our dinner, then I popped a brew and turned on the news on TV. Later, I happened to glance out the bedroom window, they were pulling down the ugly blankets over the windows and hanging some filmy looking curtains. I was glad to see that, the place had looked ugly and abandoned for so long.

A few days went by and it was Saturday, we had seen little sign of the new folks next door as they busied themselves getting set up. I had seen Dana once through the window sitting at a table writing and David out front, enough to say hi and that was it.


I wandered out back to check my garden, I always have a small garden to grow a few fresh vegetables. Things were all in order, the little plants were coming up nicely. I glanced over the fence and spotted Dana, she was laying on a lawn chair. She had on a yellow bikini that did little to cover the fact that she was a nicely rounded woman.

Not wanting to bother her, I went back inside, clicked on a football game. I got to thinking about her, so I went upstairs and peeked out the upper bedroom window.

All of the houses in our area are similar, but built with reverse floor plans. So our upper windows faced into David and Dana's yard, and of course theirs faced into ours. There was just the 4' fence seperating our respective space.

Dana was lying on her stomach, the top of her bikini was undone. I could see the swell of her bare left breast as she lay there, apparently asleep. I was just about to turn away when she rolled over.

She made no attempt to cover up, unaware of me watching out the window. I did feel a tiny pang of guilt, but that passed as I stood and watched her for quite awhile. Then she began to spread oil on her bare breasts, lifting and working them all over, the scene was incredibly erotic.

She began to spread oil on her upper legs, even into the crease alongside her crotch. She reached down with both hands, lifted her crotch and adjusted it, giving me a flash of bare pubes for just an instant.

Not wanting my Sally to catch me peeking, I went back downstairs. I had just settled into my chair when Sally called out from the kitchen.

"Dan! Come take a look!"

I got up and went in there, Sally was looking out the kitchen window over the sink. I stepped up and looked, our kitchen window also faces toward the neighbor's yard, just at a different angle.

I could see Dana clearly, she was lying back on the lawn chair, her nice bare breasts exposed to the Sun.

"Hey, I am no peeping Tom." I lied.

"Oh Poo, I know damn good and well you love it!" She grinned at me.

"This means I can sunbathe topless, too!"

I was mildly surprised, Sally really hadn't sunbathed topless much except once on vacation when everyone was. I had gotten a little kick out of that at first, but it passed as the day went on. When everyone's bare breasts are on display, it somehow becomes normal, I guess. I patted her on her behind, grinned.

"As you wish, but what about David?"

"Bet he gets used to it."

That gave me a little tingle, a funny feeling I just dismissed.

The next day I was puttering around in my den, I like to carve model cars and paint them. I have gotten pretty good at it, too, sometimes I even sell one and make a few bucks. I was working on the wheels, carefully shaping the spokes when I heard voices. I looked out, Sally was leaning on the fence talking to David and Dana. Right off I noticed Dana had on just her bikini bottoms, and Sally was wearing one of my T-shirts. I knew Sally well enough to know she normally wore just the T-shirt, it surprised me that she was out there like that. Usually that was just around the house, I always delighted in reaching under there and rubbing her fine naked behind as she leaned over the sink.

I set my model down and wandered out there, Dana looked up and saw me coming, made no move to cover up.

"I hope you don't mind, I was sunbathing " she said with a smile as I got close.

I didn't mind.

"No problem." I dismissed it with a wave of my hand, doing my level best to pretend to be looking her in the eyes.

I stepped up alongside Sally, patted her behind, yep, nude under there. The T-shirt was long enough to cover her fanny though barely.

I nodded to David as I leaned on the fence, then it hit me. David was completely naked! Plus he acted totally unconcerned, and my Sally had been out there for who knows how long chatting with them like it was a Sunday picnic or something.

I couldn't help myself, I looked down, his cock was a good 8" long just hanging there, plus he was circumsized and the head of the thing was half again bigger then the rest.

I glanced at Sally, she was yapping away about wanting me to build a small pool, which I didn't want to do very badly because that would mean the end of my gardening. As she talked she kept sneaking glances at David's cock and she was doing a poor job of being sneaky about it.

Well, I was checking out Dana's nice tits too, to be honest, so I guess we were even on that point.

Their house did have a small pool in the back, big enough to swim maybe half a dozen strokes. More for splashing and cooling off during the hot days than swimming, plus it was shallow, less than four feet deep.

Of course we got invited to use it anytime which did sound nice since some of our Summer days could hit 90° easily.

Finally Sally and I headed back inside the house, I had my arm around her waist, knowing damn good and well that David and Dana would have a nice peek at her bare ass as we walked towards our house.

"That was something!" Sally said as we went inside.

"Yes, they aren't exactly bashful."

Sally rubbed her hand up my crotch, grinned.

"You like her tits I see?"

I just grinned, grabbed her, pressed her back onto the couch.

"Yours are nicer." I told her as I pulled the T-shirt up. Sally's breasts aren't large, but her nipples are spectactular. They look like they were stuck on as an afterthought, puffy and softly rounded, and oddly almost the same color as the rest of her. I always delight in sucking on them, and she is so sensitive there that it drives her nuts, more than once I have put her into full blown orgasm just licking and nibbling on them.

Her nipples flatten out when I do that, women I have known before mostly get firm and stick out, Sally's nipples seem to almost vanish, just the very tiny tip gets firm. So I roll one tip with my fingers while I lightly roll the other with just my lips, that sets her off almost every time.

We must have spent a good half hour teasing and playing with each other, one of those special times married couples have only after practice, learning each other.

"Did you see the cock on that guy?" I asked Sally later as we lay curled up, just basking.

"Yours is just as big."

"Long maybe, but his looks like it has a Cantaloupe on the end!"

Sally laughed, smacked me on the arm.

"How did you like Dana's titties?"

"They did look nice." I conceded.

"Got you all fussed up, huh?" She stroked my length, bringing a quiver and the beginnings of another erection.

"Ummmm..." Sally leaned down and sucked me into her mouth, surprising me again. She doesn't do that much.

"Boy, you are a horny little bitch, aren't you?"

She just continued to suck away on me.

"Bet you want to know what that big knob feels like, don't you?"

Sally sped up her actions, sucking more firmly. I reached down and ran my fingers over her pussy, spreading the lips, finding her button. She clamped down on me and I couldn't hold back, I went off right in her mouth. I expected her to jump up and go spit it out, she didn't, she just kept going as she also orgasmed.

We didn't talk much about it for several days. Both of us enjoyed the fantasy but we both knew it was just that. Looking was one thing but we had always been faithful to each other.

It was the next weekend, I knew it was going to be hot. By 10 in the morning it was already 80°, I was working on my models when I saw Sally go by the window. I looked out, she had on a loose halter top and a little soft black skirt I had seen before. I liked it because she had to wear it very low on her hips or her fanny would hang out, it was no more than perhaps 10" long. She wore it with a little gold colored braided belt that had dangly things hanging from it. The outfit is actually a bit young for her, it is the kind of thing one would see on teenagers. But I like it, so she wears it from time to time, usually with a tiny white thong.

Sally trims the top and sides of her pubic hair which is very black and very thick. She uses scissors, just enough so hair doesn't show out the top of her bikinis, or out the sides. I looked her over as she headed for the fence. Dana was standing there, also in a halter top and pair of tan shorts that looked to be too big for her.

More girl chat, I went back to my models. It was getting to be too hot to work on them, the glue was drying too fast so I gave up, went inside and got a beer. I was going to plop down and watch TV, but I got curious so I went out back.

No one around.

I walked over to the fence, Sally and Dana were sitting on lawn chairs in their yard, David was in the pool with his back to me, slowly swimming back and forth. I looked at Sally, she was sitting with one foot on the cement on each side of the lawn chair. I looked closer, that wasn't a white thong I was looking at under her tiny skirt, it was all Sally. I realized that David, down in the pool and a good 50 feet closer, had a clear view up Sally's skirt. Hell, I could see up Sally's skirt from where I stood at the fence.

So I hopped the fence and wandered over there.

"Hi, Honey!" Sally smiled, looking up as I approached. She made no move to cover up, my guess was right. She was naked under the skirt, sitting there with her legs open.

She was giving David quite a show.

"Hi, Bud!" David called out from the pool. He swam to the edge and climbed out, his cock fully erect and even bigger looking if possible. He still seemed totally unconcerned as I stood there feeling a bit uneasy.

David walked over and picked up a towel, wiped down his hair and body, even toweling off his cock and balls right in front of me.

I took a long pull on my beer, then sat down next to Sally, David plopped down next to Dana, his cock flopping over against his thigh. He just lay back and closed his eyes, soaking up some sun.

I couldn't help but look at him, the head of that thing was as big as a damned large chicken egg. I felt overdressed in my pullover shirt and shorts.

The conversation was about everything under the sun except Sally with her beaver showing and David with his cock hanging out in space.

Later, Sally and I were back at our house.

"You sure were putting on a show for David."

"I was?" Sally had an innocent look on her face.

"Yes, you were!" I said, a little crabby.

"Oh, I guess I did forget my thong."

"Hell, he could see clear to your tonsils!"

"Oh, don't be silly, all he could see was maybe hair."

I looked at her oddly, knowing that the way she had been sitting, her slit was opened up and in clear view.

"Bit more than hair, I think." I went into the living room, mildly pissed off and really not sure why.

I think she knew I was upset, so she dropped the subject and things returned to normal. The next Friday Sally mentioned over dinner that we were invited to Dan and Dana's housewarming party. It sounded OK and we really couldn't just not go.

I noticed Sally put on a pretty multicolored blouse and a skirt that came down to about as long as she ever wears. She even had an a heavy bra which I hate, it was hot so I asked her if she would really be comfortable in that.

"Not really, but..." She gave me a sidelong glance, I knew she was still nervous about me getting upset at her display the week before.

"Honey, hey. I am sorry, I didn't mean to get on you. It's just that..hell, I don't know."

"You won't get upset?"

"No, I like it. I mean, it's OK, sometimes it is exciting when you dress...sexy. It's..I just want to be there?"

I was sounding a bit on the foolish side, I know. I didn't know what I wanted, actually. It excited me when people looked at Sally, then I would get a twinge of jealousy. Just damn confusing, it didn't help one damn bit that David had a cock like that, it was like it put mine to shame, plus he was so goddamed relaxed about it all.

Hell with it, I decided to just go with the flow. I threw on a pair of slacks and a sport shirt, waited for what seemed like an hour as Sally fussed with her hair, her clothes, changed her blouse, put the same one back on, changed her skirt, then it was slacks..good grief.

"SALLY!"

"Hang on, I am coming."

Finally she came out wearing exactly what she had on in the first place, less the huge bra but reasonably conservative. I did notice that her makeup was perfect, her hair perfect. I have to admit that she still makes me feel a little tug inside when she looks like that. I reached out and undid the top two buttons though, she had them done all the way up to her neck. This let her blouse hang free, just the very top of her breasts peeked out. K..we were ready to go.

The nice thing about a party right next door is it's just walk out the back, hop the fence, and we are there! I had a couple of bottles of very nice wine, Sally had her big bowl of Potato salad that will put everyone on the planet's recipe to shame. I have honest to God seen people scrape the remains from the bottom of the bowl at parties.

David was playing chef, he had a barbeque going, I could smell Mesquite in the air, it was going to be good. He had a huge pile of ribs standing on end, it looked like enough to feed half of New York. They were already getting that reddish glazed color they get when properly cooked, I knew he had been at it for hours.

He had his pants on, thank God. Dana came running up and gave me a kiss that really wasn't exactly neighborly, I managed to pull away just as her tongue started to dart into my mouth. Not that I minded but Sally was right beside me. Then Dana grabbed Sally and kissed her too, almost making her drop her bowl of salad. I rescued it just in time, realizing that Dana was a good three sheets to the wind already.

I looked over at the pool, two guys and one cute little redhead that couldn't be more than 20 were in there, I looked again. Yep, naked. I grabbed a brew and wandered over to the edge of the pool for a better look. I found a lawn chair, they seemed to be everywhere, facing all directions for some reason.

I sat and watched the two guys busy trying to play stink finger with the redhead who was fast and slippery both, laughing at their attempts to cop a feel or two. I was enjoying it, getting flashes of freckled titties and a couple of times a shot of a rather heavy red bush. Finally she climbed out, walked right through the group of people and grabbed a towel. A few looked but no one did any double takes.

Just then Karla, a 30 something woman who lived one block over with her two brats came by and said hi. She plopped her 40 pound extra frame down beside me.

"Nice party."

"Yea."

Just then there was a huge splash as Dana went into the pool fully dressed, with her drink in her hand. She came up sputtering and crabby, yelling at someone who had obviously given her some assistance. There was another huge splash and Brian, our resident block jerk who had hands that seemed always overly friendly when any lady got close came up sputtering, also fully dressed.

Dana climbed out of the pool, stood there dripping for a few seconds, then started peeling off her clothes. When the panties came down I knew that the glance I had gotten a few weeks later was correct, there was no hair down there. Brian was seconds behind her, any excuse at all to be nude around women was fine with him. He reached out to pat Dana on the ass but she scooted away with a laugh.

The party seemed to be getting a bit different. Ohsure, our block has lots of parties, and I had noticed folks slipping off here and there, it seems there was a lot of hanky panky going on in our bunch. But Sally and I always stayed out of it as much as possible, just watching the shenanigans and getting a kick out of it all.

I looked around for the redhead, no sign of her or the two guys she had been in the pool with. Dana wrapped a towel around herself but didn't get dressed, Brian just wandered around naked making a fool out of himself. Finally he ambled over and sat down next to Karla, she seemed pleased at the attention.

The food was good, we all ate more or less in shifts, Sally's salad went the way it always does, I managed one serving for myself before it was all gone. The ribs were hot and spicy, delicious too. Plus there was beer around, but nobody was really getting messed up except for Dana, she was pretty plastered.

I watched as she and another guy I really didn't know sat down on a couch over under the awning they had put up, and they proceeded to start making out. David was putting away the cooking equipment, still wearing pants but he had lost his shirt. I expected him to take note of his wife, in just a towel, playing some fairly serious petting games on the couch but he ignored that.

The towel wasn't staying in place very well, either. Then when David paired up with the redhead, and it became obvious that folks were slipping off in all directions, it was time for Sally and I to go.

We said our goodnights to no one in particular, and no one paid any attention. We hopped the fence and went back to our house.

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers