The Couples Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried not to be obvious but I was curious. Cindy was giving it a few strokes with her hand. I could see it was a good-sized but the thing that caught my attention most was that it had an upward bend about halfway from the base.

"Cindy came over to me and whipped the sheet off of me and attacked me with a vengeance. Dave kind of jumped, almost as if he could see through the blindfold. I imagined he could and I came in less than a minute. I thought I would be shy with him there but I was overpowered and so I was loud. Cindy finished me off and then left me while I wound down and recuperated. I looked over at Dave and saw his cock pulsating, and I had a momentary desire to wrap my lips around it."

I was at the point of no return now and this pushed me faster. But I was determined to delay the inevitable as long as possible.

"I felt weight on the bed and looked up to see Cindy kneeling between my legs wearing a strap-on dildo.

"Time for your fucking," she said.

"She pressed it up against my pussy and then she entered me as she lay on me, our breasts mashing against each other. She kissed me passionately as she began to pump me, and she had me going quickly. The dildo was bent at an upward angle and it must have been hitting my G-spot. I came quickly."

I couldn't delay any longer and Mercy knew it.

"Cindy quickly untied me and flipped me over and fucked me doggy-style. I grabbed the headboard and pressed back in to her. It felt so good. I looked back at her and saw her face awash with pleasure. Then I noticed her free hand pumping Dave's cock and that triggered my orgasm."

I yelled as I came into Mercy's pussy. She was coming too but continued her story.

"My orgasm triggered Cindy's and then I felt a splash on my right calf and looked over to see Dave coming in jets."

Mercy stopped her story and rode out her orgasm. I was still rock hard even though I had just come. She continued after she finished.

"Cindy untied me and I got dressed quickly. Sbe walked me to the door and kissed me and said. 'See you tomorrow?'

"Yes", I replied, "But I have to ask you where you got that Dildo.

"'Oh that,' she smiled, 'We had that custom made from a mold of Dave's cock.'

"I rushed home and got everything set up for you. Are you mad?"

I smiled at her and nodded toward my crotch.

"Do I look mad? I'm jealous that Dave was there and I wasn't. You have to promise me I'll get a turn too."

"I've already worked that out with Cindy. Now, have you worked up enough of an appetite or do I need to work some more magic on you?"

12