The Courier Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria Elena's emotions were in turmoil. As much as she dreaded going on trial and was happy about the delay, she also was dumbstruck that, even without a trial, automatically she was considered a criminal. Essentially it meant that she already had been convicted, and the trial would be nothing more than a formality confirming her status. There was no hope, none whatsoever, that she could get out of her situation. She continued to stand, trembling, and quietly cried while she listened to her Spokeswoman and the committee chairman converse in Danubian.

Suddenly Cecilia came to attention and replied "Doc" several times in response to a series of questions from the committee. She saluted the officials before turning to the Spokeswoman to salute her. She touched Maria Elena on the shoulder but told her to remain in the prisoner's stance.

"Here's what's going on...the committee has formally awarded provisional custody of you to Spokeswoman Lee-Dolkivna. That custody will become permanent after you go on trial. Whatever your Spokewoman tells you to do, you will do. No arguing with her, ever. If you don't like something, talk to me and I'll get you an explanation."

Cecilia paused while the committee chairman signed several documents to give to Kim. Once the Spokeswoman and the committee members saluted each other, she quietly continued speaking to the prisoner in Spanish:

"There's a problem, and that is that your Spokeswoman doesn't speak any Spanish and you don't speak any Danubian or English. That leaves me to do all the translating. So, they're gonna allow her to delegate custody to me, whenever it's necessary, so I can take you around the capitol and show you what you need to do. Once you learn Danubian, Spokeswoman Lee-Dolkivna will to talk to you directly."

The director of the committee suddenly stood up and drew his fist across his chest, indicating that the arraignment hearing was over. Cecilia ordered Maria Elena to kneel. Criminal # 98946 quickly moved forward and knelt next to her. Once her wards were properly kneeling, Spokeswoman Lee-Dolkivna saluted the committee members, who in turn saluted back.

"Criminal # 98946 and Prisoner # 101025, please stand so we can fulfill our paths in life."

The two naked women stood up, and with that Maria Elena's arraignment hearing came to an end.

12