The Court: Last Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Femdom court, slave lawyer, the lawyer gets punished.
5.3k words
4.48
28.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was released from the stocks and ordered to stand at defense counsel's table. My hands were uncuffed and I stood where I had many times before, but midst circumstances very unlike any I had encountered in my career. The Judge smiled from the bench and welcomed me to HER Court. "Counsel, it is nice to see you...all of you...in my Court today. You are, however, inappropriately attired and thus shall be held in contempt of court, with a sentence to be handed down at a later time." She chuckled, as did Lottie. "Lottie, do you think you could make this slave lawyer more presentable?"

"Yes, Your Honor," Lottie chirped. She reached into her bag and pulled out a leather collar with a bow tie attached to the front, two white leather wrist cuffs that resembled the cuffs of a dress shirt, although still adorned with appropriate "D rings" for restraints to be affixed, similar cuffs for my ankles and a "parachute" with a little brass scale of justice hanging from it. I didn't need a mirror to see how absolutely un-lawyerlike I'd look in this attire, but I decided that I was already at enough of a disadvantage in these proceedings and didn't need to tweak the Court's nose about what I had to wear. Lottie removed my black collar and cuffs and replaced them with the new ones. She sat in her chair and lightly touched my left thigh and whispered "spread-em, slave boy," and snickered as she attached the parachute to my balls and tugged on the little scales (fully operable, of course) to ensure everything was secure. My balls started to ache and my cock sprang to life, facts which were both obvious and amusing to the Judge and Lottie.

The Judge stood and whacked her gavel on the little hardwood square on her bench. "Court is in recess for ten minutes so defense counsel can prepare for the next ten trials." With those words she left the room, robes rustling as she moved.

The bailiff sauntered over and handed me a sheet of paper, a legal pad and a pen. "Counsel, here's the docket sheet for today. Good luck." Given the bailiff's raucous laughter at that remark I figured the rest of the day was as predestined as my own trial. However, I knew that the only thing that could make my coming punishment worse was a poor showing, and I did not intend to give them that. I looked around and noticed that there were no slaves present in the Courtroom. Another nice twist, I wouldn't even get a chance to interview my clients before the trial. For the first time that evening I laughed at my own thoughts. Why did I think for even a moment that this would remotely resemble due process of law. The "Sisterhood" was in charge and we had all, as slaves, agreed to that transfer of power. "Toyota," I thought, "you asked for it, you got it!"

I looked at the docket sheet and quickly studied the cases that I was to defend, not that it would do any good. I sat there in desolation wondering what they'd do to make it even less balanced. Not a good idea, they didn't need my help in devising ways to amuse themselves at my expense. Not that I really hated it, quite the contrary. I found myself fleetingly reviewing the argument about "voluntary vs. involuntary or forced." Sure, they'd force me and the other slaves to do humiliating and painful things, but we signed on for it and we were free to leave at any time. Of course, the tacit threat is that if you left, you'd never be allowed to come back, and all the needs that were being fulfilled would be unmet by those who you chose to best meet those needs. I did NOT plan to acquit myself in the manner of a servile slave. I chuckled to myself at my thoughts and how very, very non-submissive they were. If I were to be punished regardless of the outcome, they would damn well get their money's worth for the show. Then it struck me that they chose me for this position, and they didn't expect me to lay down and roll over – at least not before I was ordered to do so. More mental chuckles.

Case number one was captioned "The Sisterhood V. Slave One". Strange, they were all captioned the same except for the number of the slave. Slave One through Slave Ten. I flipped over the page and found a short summary of the charges. It seems as though Slave one was really "Slave valerie, owned by Ms. Fury. Oh, great, a violent name, just what I needed. All I could hope for is that Ms. Fury had a heart and was willing to show it. However, as in all cases that went to trial, something in the normal course of a D/s relationship went awry and normal communications didn't work.

Elena entered through the door from Her Chambers, and everyone rose until She was seated on the bench. I heard the bailiff call the Court to Order. "All ye who have matters before the Court present Y/yourselves and be heard." Elena motioned to a bailiff on the other side of the room and a door was opened and out came my client, dressed in nothing except a collar and a leash, hands shackled behind her. The prosecution table was occupied by Lottie, and a tall, statuesque Domme in formal leather attire who sat down beside Her. I was struck by the power the two of them radiated – power that seemed to quadruple with their joint presence. So, that was it, Lottie would prosecute all the cases, and that way She'd be there to administer my punishment along side the respective owners of the other slaves who would, undoubtedly, be convicted this day. Lottie looked over at me and smiled, then amazed me by giving me a very slight deferential nod of her had, as though she was acknowledging me as an equal opponent. Yeah, right! I was a novice gambler in a rigged game.

I rose and addressed the Court. "Your Honor, may the Court be so kind as to grant me a moment to confer with my client?" Elena paused for a moment, as though she was considering my request, then replied. "Counsel, of course...NOT! There were snickers in the back of the courtroom, but i ignored them and sat next to my client. Elena looked down at the assemblage before her, giving nods to Lottie and Ms. Fury, and ignoring me altogether. "Opening statements, counsel?", she asked. Lottie arose from her chair and looked down at her legal pad, then moved to the podium that stood between the two counsel tables, facing The Court.

"Your Honor, Lottie, representing Ms. Fury in the matter of The Sisterhood v. Slave one...a/k/a slave valerie. This case is one of a slave who acted wrongly toward her Domme by practicing the act of avarice. The facts are that Ms. Fury and slave valerie have been together for almost six months and not once in that time had slave valerie informed Ms. Fury that she was a Certified Public Accountant, which is certainly an asset possessed by the slave and not given over to her Domme for proper use. There is simply no defense to this avaricious act of hoarding an asset, or any asset, that could be of benefit to her Domme." Lottie than nodded to Elena and resumed her seat at the prosecution table.

"Defense, do you have an opening statement?" asked Elena as she smiled at me, resembling a hungry shark looking at a school of slow moving sea bass.

I stood, patted my client's shoulder, then moved to the podium. "Your honor, slave jack representing slave valerie. These charges are outrageous, and improvidently brought. The charges accuse my client of an act that is outside the scope of the relationship, and if that isn't true, it was an act that could have been prevented by Ms. Fury asking a direct question as to slave valerie's background and eduction."

At this point it dawned on me that I might not be allowed to talk again during this trial, so I moved into the area of closing argument, knowing that the Court may very well skip the entire trial and just find slave valerie guilty. I could even picture the questions and lack of cross-examination.

"Your honor, there is no proof that the matter of slave valerie's vocational training was ever brought to issue in the relationship. It would be entirely different if Ms. Fury had asked and slave valerie had failed to mention this aspect of her training and education. But that has not even been alleged. If these charges are allowed to stand, and slave valerie is convicted, This Court will set a precedent wherein a slave who once dug a ditch but failed to inform his or her Domme of that "training", I raised my fingers in the standard quotation mark gesture, "the slave would be guilty of the crime of avarice because the Domme may need a hole dug in Her backyard."

Lottie stood up and raised Her voice. "Objection, Your Honor, not only has learned defense slave wandered into closing arguments, he is arguing facts not in evidence, thereby precluding him from raising those facts to prove slave valerie's case".

Elena nodded and proclaimed, "objection sustained". She then turned to me, "slave jack, as defense counsel you should have known better than to argue facts not in evidence. Regardless of the outcome of this trial I find you in contempt of Court and will impose a sentence once this trial is concluded – a sentence to be immediately imposed."

As all trial lawyers have been taught, i looked at Elena and simply said "thank You, Your Honor.

Elena pondered matters for a moment, then called for slave valerie to take the witness stand. I jumped to my feet, exclaiming "objection Your Honor, the defendant has rights and can't be called as a witness in a criminal prosecution, where she may be made to give statements against herself. The fifth amendment of the Constitution is clear on this issue."

Once again Elena looked down from the bench at me. "slave jack, I ask only one question of you, 'whose constitution are you citing?" We are a nation unto ourselves, and our constitution has no such amendment, or rights. In fact, in all D/s relationships there is an inherent right of the Domme to be treated with respect and the slave shall keep no secrets from his or her Domme. Therefore, objection overruled."

slave valerie took the stand, and was sworn in to "tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth." Lottie stood, and addressed the witness. "slave valerie, are you a CPA?' Valerie answered in the affirmative. "slave valerie, did you ever tell Ms. Fury of that training and education?" slave valerie started to give a long answer, and was cut off by Lottie's objection. "I object Your Honor, I didn't ask for a narrative, and the witness is not answering my question, therefore, the objection is that slave valerie's answer is non-responsive."

Elena looked at slave valerie. "One word, either yes or no. Did you ever tell Ms. Fury that you were a CPA?" slave valerie, white as a sheet now, simply said "no, Your Honor" and smiled at Elena, who nodded back. I was a bit mystified at this point as to the relationship of the witness with The Court. However, it was not a good idea to inquire as to that relationship.

Lottie nodded to Elena and stood. "Your Honor, the prosecution has no further witnesses" then she sat down. I started to stand and Elena waived a hand at me. "Don't bother, slave jack, I've heard enough, and you have already given your closing, although out of turn." She smiled that toothy shark-smile again. "I'll now give the Court's sentence. slave valerie, you are found guilty on the charges of avarice against your Domme and sentenced to receive 20 lashes of the whip...the bullwhip...then be bound and used by 3 Dommes for 15 minutes each, as They, and They alone, may deem fitting." She looked at me and said "slave jack, you lost, therefore you get the same punishment, an added to it will be the sentence for contempt of court. That sentence shall be an additional 15 minutes of use by another Domme, and The Court reserves the right to carry out that portion of the sentence Itself."

I gulped air, but thought it was not the worst sentence in the world, even though the conviction was bogus. While i was temporarily lost in thought about the next case, Ms. Fury stood and addressed The Court. "Your Honor, my dear Elena ("oh ohhhh"), may I petition this Court for a stay of sentence for my slave. she really is rather good, and I think a probationary term would suffice, with the actual sentence suspended for 90 days."

Elena didn't even think about it before banging the gavel and stating "so ordered, slave valerie's sentence is suspended for 90 days with probation." I stood, somewhat heartened at the news. Before I could get all the way to my feet, Elena banged the gavel again. "slave jack, your sentence is not suspended, so don't even ask. slave valerie is granted lenience because her Domme asked for it and it is her first offense. You, on the other hand, have already been convicted of one offense today, and now you have lost this trial for poor, poor valerie. Therefore, you will serve your sentence immediately. Bailiff, take slave jack into custody and tie him to that whipping post in the corner." Elena stood as hands grabbed me and dragged me to the post. She shucked out of Her robes, and stood to stretch, garbed now in nothing except that with which She was born, and some of that shaved off.

I was dragged into the "well" of the court, where those machines of destruction were situated. There was a set of vertical poles standing in the middle of the floor, about four feet apart, with restraints for the writs about 6 feet up, and ankle shackles at the bottom. One bailiff moved to fasten my wrists to the poles while the other shackled my ankles. The bailiffs left the parachute in place on my balls, and the little scales swung left and right, pulling the skin taut and causing a long-term ache. Lottie came up behind me and kissed my cheek. "you will do fine, my dear, just buck up and accept the punishment. Make me proud." She blindfolded me before moving away. I heard the SNAP of a whip behind me, then the air sang a dirge as my body felt the first blow. It hurt like hell, but i could tell that no real damage was done to my skin. I was sure that wasn't a mistake – the Sisterhood did NOT make mistakes.

The next 9 strikes of the whip concentrated on my ass, leaving small welts, but no blood. Then it shifted up, and i almost screamed as it hit my back, right across the shoulder blades. It was painful, but is was also obvious that no real damage was intended. Although i knew i wasn't going to be scarred, or harmed too badly, the pain was still building as the 15th lash fell. Then there was a pause, and i relaxed my body, which was a wrong move, since the lash fell in the small of my back the second i relaxed, and four of its relatives quickly moved in with the first.

"That's the twenty, bailiff, You may stop now" Elena ordered. I was hanging onto the chains that held my wrists and didn't realize how hard I was hanging on until i flexed my fingers and felt the stiffness that occurs after clenching your hands for a long time. "Move him to the "throne", over in the corner."

I was unshackled, the blindfold removed and dragged to the corner where there was a chair with a toilet seat attached to it, and no solid seat beneath it. Each of the legs of the chair had a tie point on it, an "I" bolt to attach ropes or chains. I was pushed to my back and ordered to crawl backwards until my head was under the toilet seat. I looked up and it was plain to see the purpose of the device. My hands were clipped to the back legs of the chair and I lay there, restrained, looking up at the ceiling through the chair. My view was suddenly blocked by a descending ass, attached to none other than Elena. She took the seat, then extended Her foot to scrape my cock and balls with Her stiletto heels. I winced at the touch, which seemed to amuse our esteemed Judge to no end.

"So, here you are, you little slave lawyer. Lose a case in other courts and you still get paid, lose one here and we make you pay. It seems like a fair trade off." She shifted in the chair until she was comfortable, then laughed again. "Here comes your payment, counsel". At the last word of the sentence I watched a few drops of golden yellow liquid descend from above me, and I moved my head involuntarily. "NO...stop that," She ordered. "You move again and I will double Your sentence, and start over again. I"ve been on the bench all morning drinking coffee, then water, and you will now share my liquid intake with me. And I've even filtered it for you."

This time She let a stream of pee loose and it splashed in my face, just to the left of center. She shifted, and started again. this time the stream hit my face dead center, and I tasted it in my mouth. Knowing the penalty for disobedience and waste, I quickly swallowed what She gave me. Once I finished the first gulp, She gave me another. The salty taste was only slightly bitter, the water had diluted it to a great extent. "How does it taste, slave?" She asked. I answered immediately "wonderful, Your Honor".

Elena kept taunting me with little squirts for most of Her time with me, then slid off the chair, using my stomach as a step-stool, and straddled me. She squatted down a little, and used two fingers of Her right hand to frame Her pussy and aim Her stream. I didn't realize that She had that much left in Her, but She did. I was soaked from head to toe with Her golden nectar. When the last drop dripped out, She knelt over my face, and ordered me to clean Her up. I extended my tongue and licked the drops from Her pussy, being careful not to get carried away and touch Her incorrectly. The object here was my humiliation and service, not an erotic pleasure.

Elena walked away ordering that i be placed in the stocks in the middle of the punishment area. The same two bailiffs as before picked me up...piss-soaked and aching...and dragged me across the floor to the stocks. It looked like any other set of stocks where the slave is bent at the waist and his or her arms and head were placed through a set of boards with holes in them and then locked in place. This set also had a padded bar, like a saw horse, over which i was bent before being locked in. Once in the stocks the bailiffs dragged out a hose and washed me down. "We can't have our Domme's touching a pissed on slave, now can we?" one of the whispered in my ear before spraying me with the cold water. Both of them laughed as they finished their jobs then swatted my bare ass with their hands before leaving the area.

I saw Lottie and Ms. Fury walking toward me from the prosecutor's table. Both of them were donning strapons – very large strapons – and Ms. Fury was also holding a leash attached to a male slave whose cock rivaled the length and girth of the starpons that both ladies were sporting. Lottie walked in front of me, Ms. Fury to the rear and her male slave knelt next to me at the side of the stocks. Lottie put a fingernail under my chin and raised my head so i could look Her in the eyes. "jack, this will be sooooo much fun. Fury and i are going to use you in a most delicious manner, sort of a tag-team event. And Fury's male slave will be helping us when we wish. I am sure you can imagine the use of which I speak." She pulled up a tall stool from behind Her and sat with Her crotch at the level of my face. Which, of course, meant that Her strapon was also in my face. "Now, my cute little legal slut, suck your Mistress' cock so it can more easily slide into that tight little ass of yours." She shifted forward and grabbed my hair, pulling my head to an angle that gave Her easy access for Her starpon. She jammed the head of Her cock in my mouth and issued a one word command, "Suck".

i started by licking the head of Her cock as it split my mouth, the feeling of being used already taking over my senses as i sank into sub-space – a place to which Mistress had taken me on many occasions. She knew me better than anyone else on Earth, and was able to use that knowledge in the most painful, and delicious, manner that one could imagine. I felt Her shift forward in the stool, then reach to hold my head so the strapon moved into my throat and i could no longer use the safety of the inside of my cheek to save myself. I stifled my gag reflex as She started to fuck my mouth with long, gentle strokes. The strapon was hitting the back of my throat each time She trust forward, before it withdrew to gain strength for its next foray into my body.

12