The Court Ordered Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justins961
justins961
151 Followers

She slowly slid my foreskin back and forth several times until I could feel my penis stiffen.

"The meatus is patent and contains no sores or discharge. The glans penis is smooth and slightly engorged."

At this point my penis was fully 'engorged' and pointing stiffly towards the sky. The only reason the other people in the room weren't noticing it was because the doctor was still holding it. But I knew it and so did she and soon everyone else would too.

She slowly pulled my penis downward further and further until it was pointing toward the floor. Then she let it go. With a load smack, it slapped against my belly.

"Please note for the record that at this time the patient has a full erection."

The room was suddenly silent. I stood there with my penis pointed upward and the stenographer, who was still looking me right in the eyes finally dropped her gaze and looked down at my penis. Then she looked back up into my eyes and a smile spread across her face from ear to ear.

At the same time I looked away only to see my lawyer staring straight at my penis with a hand over her mouth in shock.

The silence was finally broken when the defense lawyer spoke up, "Counselor, Please ask your client to try to control himself."

The doctor laughed and said that perhaps this might be a good time to do the rectal exam. I was so happy that I was going to be able to hide my erection that I didn't even think about the fact that I was going to be given a rectal exam.

The doctor told me to get up on the table on my hands and knees. As I was doing so, at last facing away form the stenographer, the nurse came over and told me to turn around again and face the other way. So once again I was looking right at my chief tormentor.

The doctor came around behind me and as I looked at the stenographer and my lawyer the doctor put on her gloves and slid her finger into my bottom. She was very through and described everything she was feeling to the stenographer for her to record.

She pushed her finger in and out of me several times and this did nothing to help my erection subside.

When she finally took her finger out I just stayed there on all fours, not wanting to get up and let everyone see I was still hard as a rock.

"So, anything else?" the doctor asked the lawyer.

"Naturally we want all the lab work completed as well." She responded.

"Yes, we can take his blood after he's dressed."

I couldn't wait to get dressed but I wasn't about to get up until everyone left the room.

"We want to run a complete STD profile." continued the lawyer, "So, before he gets dressed you might want to do a urethral swab to check for gonorrhea."

"Okay, I'll let my nurse do that for us. Let's check our notes and see if there is anything we left out."

They went back to the desk and the nurse came over with a culture tube. She told me to stand up again. I was still fully erect and I didn't want to stand up again, but I didn't see any way out of it, so I stood up. The nurse looked around and then walked over and sat on the chair the doctor was using. She motioned for me to come over and stand in front of her.

So, I had to walk across the room with my erection still pointing up at the sky. Luckily the only ones paying attention were the nurse and the stenographer. The doctor and the lawyer were engaged in conversation and my lawyer was now sitting in the corner looking at the floor.

The nurse seemed to position me so the stenographer could get a good look. She was now even closer than before, I was practically standing next to her.

I guess since no one else was paying attention she finally took the opportunity to speak. She asked the nurse what she was going to do to me.

The nurse said, "I have to take a swab of the urethral walls with this little brush so we can send out a culture for gonorrhea."

She pulled the little brush out of the tube and held it up for the stenographer to see.

"It just like a little bristle brush. You push it into the little hole at the end of his penis and then twist it around to get some cells from the walls of the urethra."

"Wow, doesn't that hurt?" responded the stenographer.

"A little, probably even more if the patient is erect." With that she reached out and grabbed my penis and pulled it down so it was pointing at her. She pulled the foreskin back even further and then brought the tip of the brush up to the little hole at the end if my penis.

"Now don't pull away or move around. If you do we'll only have to do it all over again and it hurts much worse the second time."

The stenographer leaned closer and the nurse slowly pushed the brush into my penis. At first it just pinched but as she pushed it further in it started to burn. I took a breath and she continued to push it further into me. When it was all the way in she turned to the stenographer and told her that she was now going to twist it around to collect some cells.

At this point the stenographer looked up and watched my face. The nurse twisted the brush and I grimaced in pain. Then without warning she pulled it quickly out of me. It felt like I had urinated fire. I jumped and my erection started to deflate immediately.

The stenographer laughed and said, "I guess that cured the hard-on."

The nurse agreed that she was sure it would.

My lawyer, I now discovered, had been watching the whole thing and she now stood up and asked if her client could now get dressed.

The doctor and defense lawyer walked over.

"There's just one more thing." the lawyer replied.

"And what might that be?" my lawyer asked.

"Well," the doctor explained, "our lawyer has brought up a good point. One of your clients complaints is lower back pain and she mentioned that prostatitis can be a cause of lower back pain. It's therefore important to rule that out as a cause of his symptoms."

"And how do you do that?" my lawyer asked.

"We need to take a sample of his prostatitic fluids for culture. That involves massaging the prostate gland until he ejaculates the fluid into a specimen jar."

There was silence in the room for a second and then the stenographer couldn't help herself.

"Wicked!" she said.

Everyone turned to look at her and she got a sheepish look on her face.

"You've got to be kidding." my lawyer said.

"I'm afraid not." the doctor responded. "This is the only way we can rule out that one possibility."

"Well, I'm not going to stay in the room for this. My client has suffered enough today. He doesn't need me in here to watch him go through that and she doesn't need to be here either!" she said as she pointed at the stenographer.

"I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you." stated the defense lawyer. "This is the collection of evidence and you must be present to witness it. The stenographer must also be present to record it."

"Of course, you can refuse if you want and we can stop now." she continued.

My lawyer looked at me and I said, 'Let's just get this over with."

The doctor once again ordered me to get up on the table and get on all fours. And I was once again facing the stenographer and my lawyer who had now resigned herself to be a witness to my indignities. She looked into my eyes with sympathy and a little sorrow while the stenographer maintained her gleeful grin just waiting to watch my final humiliation.

As the doctor walked around behind me and the nurse picked up a specimen jar and came over to my side the defense lawyer walked around to join the two women who were watching my face.

The doctor and nurse put on gloves. The nurse reached under me and took my penis in her hand and pushed back my foreskin. She held it that way with head of my penis exposed to the three women in front of me. They had but to look down from my face between my arms and they could watch the whole thing as it happened. And watch is just what they did. All three of them. Even my lawyer seemed fascinated to find out what was going to happen.

The doctor explained, "What I'm going to do is massage the prostate gland to create the production of prostatitic fluid. Normally when a man ejaculates there is prostatitic fluid, but it is combined with seminal fluid and several other fluids. So we can't isolate it from the others. With this method we just get prostatitic fluid and can culture it directly. The massage usually takes several minutes. In some men there is just a small emission of fluid which drips out of the penis, but for others we need to continue the massage until the patient ejaculates a larger amount. If we can't get enough with a gentle massage I'll have to continue with a more intense pressure to trigger the ejaculation. Justin you should be aware that the ejaculation is usually accompanied be a very intense orgasm. This is perfectly normal and you shouldn't be embarrassed if it happens. My nurse will be collecting the fluid in the specimen cup. If she feels we get enough with the gentle massage we can avoid the ejaculation."

With that she spread some jelly on my bottom and slid her finger into my rectum.

As I looked out at the observers I tried to gauge what they were thinking. I knew that the stenographer wanted to watch me ejaculate and it seemed that the defense lawyer as well was into watching me earn the money I was seeking from her company. But, it was my lawyer that surprised me. She had seemed throughout my ordeal to be sympathetic to my plight, but now it seemed like she was fascinated despite her sympathy for me.

The doctor slowly began to massage my prostate. At first the feeling was really weird. It felt like I had to urinate and I told the doctor. She assured me that the feeling was normal and I should try to relax.

"Just relax as best you can Justin. If you let it happen we can probably get enough without making you ejaculate.'

I tried to relax, but I found myself breathing faster and as I became aware of it I got embarrassed and looked up at the women. They were all looking on intently and I dropped my eyes again.

The nurse was still gripping my penis and squeezing it like she was milking cow. As she did so I looked down and saw a drop of clear fluid come out of the end of my penis and drip into the cup. I could feel each drop traveling down the length of my penis and dripping out.

"How are we doing?" the doctor asked the nurse after several minutes. I looked down and could see that the cup was collecting a fair amount of fluid. I glanced back at the nurse who seemed to be looking over toward the stenographer.

I looked quickly over at the stenographer and saw her give the slightest shake of her head and smile at the nurse.

"I just don't think we're going to get enough this way." said the nurse.

The stenographer looked at me a gave be a wicked grin.

"I'm sorry Justin, I'm going to have to massage more firmly. Do the best you can to relax."

Suddenly the pressure increased. She was rubbing in firm circular movements and all the while the nurse maintained a firm grip on the shaft of my penis.

Surprisingly, up till now I didn't really have an erection. My penis felt full and big, but it wasn't really hard. The nurse was squeezing it and milking the fluid out, but it was the massaging by the doctor that was really having an effect on me.

I was now breathing rapidly through my mouth and beginning to tremble. I tried to control myself because I didn't want to make a spectacle of myself in front of these women, but the feeling was overwhelming. Every nerve ending seemed to start and end in my prostate and penis and the sensation was building up quickly.

I could feel an explosion starting deep behind my penis and I couldn't hold it back any longer. My arms shook and I threw back my head and cried out as the pressure pushed up through my penis and exploded out of me. I shook all over and I was moaning as loud as I could. Wave after wave of fluid squirted out of me and as it did the nurse milked my penis and collected it in the cup. Slowly it began to subside. I shook and trembled again and again and that's when I began to see the women in front of me.

They were all staring at me with their mouths open in surprise. My lawyer jumped up and ran from the room. The defense lawyer smirked at me and slowly turned and walked out. Leaving me looking at the stenographer. Her mouth was still hanging open, but she finally closed it and looked me right in the eye and said her favorite word again.

"Wicked!"

As she said it the doctor slid the finger out of my bottom and I gave one last intense shutter.

She patted me on the butt and said,

"Okay Justin, now I think you can get dressed."

justins961
justins961
151 Followers
12