The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Seducing Sarah's Passion-Flower.
8.4k words
4.53
8.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mellow sound of the chime resounded through The Tower House. It echoed down from the upper floors through the atrium, the library, the sitting rooms, the kitchen, and the foyers on the ground floor. Sarah roused quickly from her slumber. Reverberations of footsteps and voices rose faintly upwards through their suite.

"Cliff, we should get ready now," she yawned but when she rolled out of the bed he was already up, showered and dressed, seated in the chair by the window waiting for her.

She entered the bath for a quick shower, drying herself and blowing her hair dry, observing in the mirror the resilience of her breasts, her belly flat, her limbs more curvaceous than Vivienne's who still had that girlish delicacy to her curves. Vi looked sweet sixteen but for sure she was closer to twenty and Cliff was really smitten with her. The girl's parting kiss on The Passion-Flower painting with that subtle knowing glance back at them still reverberated in Sarah's senses.

That Cliff was already up, ready, and waiting for whatever might happen next despite the fabulous fuck they just had was mute testimony to the girl's charms. Normally he fell into a deep slumber after such a session. And it had been a 'fabulous fuck', his well endowed organ rigid through the three orgasms he had given her until she had mounted his fantastic erection and brought him off with that fourth frantic climax. As cocks went his in full erection was the best she had ever seen and it had always without fail served her abundant appetite for sucking and fucking.

Glancing at her crumpled dress Sarah knew it would have to do; they had traveled light. Not a night for hose she decided her hands moving over the smooth firm swell of her calves. Should she wear her camisole or a bra maybe? Vivienne certainly hadn't been wearing either; she was naked under that gauzy little shift.

Obviously they dressed altogether differently here in The Court than they did in the world she had just left. Sarah opted for nudity under the shapeless summer frock except for her plain panties, and when she pulled the frock on it seemed outrageously ugly in hiding her bosom.

A quick brush of her hair was all it took to arrange the natural fluff of her curls before gathering them in the large gold clasp at her nape and her toilette was finished. "Ready," she announced breathlessly as Cliff rose from his chair and followed her out of their suite. Sounds of the gathering below carried up the curved stone stairwell. They descended, Sarah staring down into magically soft glimmers of light on the walls leading into the foyer.

The atrium beyond buzzed with conversation, with light, music, motion, and the festivity of the denizens of The Court. There was a long curving buffet on the wall to the left loaded with food and flowers. An elegant grand piano gleamed beside the doorway to a sitting room on the right. Everyone had bloomed in fantastic fantasies of dress. Pucks and fairies and elves of all ages and descriptions mingled with tinkers, tailors, and weavers. Coverly, as 'Master Of The Revels', turned in the center of the room to greet Sarah and Cliff when they entered this midsummer night's dream.

Together Coverly and Eva introduced them to the inhabitants of The Court accompanied by luscious golden chords from the piano. Writers, musicians, artists, dancers, craftsmen all greeted them warmly, welcoming them to this gathering. And then to the strains of 'Happy Birthday' Vivienne entered the atrium.

Applause and murmurs of appreciation greeted her as she made her way through the crowd clad in nothing but a filmy drape of transparent veils, that left little to the imagination when she placed herself between Cliff and Sarah so that her warmth embraced them both.

"Titania, Queen of the Fairies, Your hostess for the evening!" Coverly announced grandly.

"I think this must be MY birthday!" Cliff muttered rapturously, his eyes devouring the lovely lithe beauty snuggled between them so barely disguised by her transparent costume.

"I'll bet you're ravenous aren't you?" Vivienne purred up at him. "Here it is nearly midnight and you haven't had a bite of supper." Taking their arms she drew them both to the banquet table, her slim curvaceous figure filling all Cliff's hungering senses with her charms, while Sarah read the knowing amusement in the girl's lovely features. Turning to Cliff Vi put a plate into his hands and drawing him from one dish to the next spooned it full of savories, topping everything off at last with a delicacy that she carefully slipped between his lips. Leaning back she watched him draw the morsel into his mouth, her eyes rolling with appreciation, her body undulating with pleasure, and then they looked at each other and laughed.

Sarah observed that Cliff was completely captivated, and the emotion that arose in her was to her surprise admiration rather than jealously. She found herself studying Vivienne's face with that artistic intensity that a painter feels for the model.

There was a luminosity there particularly about Vi's eyes, which were large and bright and widely spaced. The definition of her dark irises against her clear whites was striking. Her dark brows were long, set well above her orbits, and carefully shaped from an inner fullness to graceful arches at the outer margins.

Her neat little nose had a classic cast in its delicate descent from her brows. Her mouth matched her eyes in its attractiveness and mobility, her lips full of sumptuously inviting curves, her smile broad and open, revealing the perfection of her even white teeth and at the outer corners of her laugh lines her cheeks dimpled delightfully.

Vivienne was a beautiful girl to be sure but the essence of her charm lay elsewhere. For Sarah the girl's power lay in the alchemy of her presence and Sarah felt its effect again as she had felt it when they had first met before 'The Passion Flower' and in the garden this afternoon. Vi's presence was transforming, a golden light into which Sarah felt herself drawn.

The craving for some sort of expanding realization filled Sarah. She wanted to reach out, to touch, to feel, to know, to understand this girl/woman beside her. And so it was that a particular sense of delight filled Sarah when Vivienne, having settled Cliff in an easy-chair with his supper, turned at last to her.

A sonorous chord of music from the piano filled the atrium. Sarah recognized a lilting Chopin waltz flowing from under the player's fingers as Vivienne beckoned to her with two little glasses in her hands. "A toast to the solstice," she smiled handing Sarah the glasses.

Carefully Vivienne dipped a ladle into a small crystal bowl holding a golden brew and poured small portions into the two tiny glasses. "What is it?" Sarah queried.

"It's mead. It's mostly honey and malt... among other things," Vivienne added with an amused tilt of her brows. "You mean like the mead in the Greek myths, the nectar of the gods?"

"Yes." Vivienne said, her intriguing eyes upon Sarah's. "It's special for tonight. This full moon is the Mead Moon, and its confluence with the Solstice is the most propitious time for new beginnings. Shall we drink to one?"

"Of course!?" Sarah consented raising her glass, "Happy Birthday, Vivienne. Here's to the future." "And to the best that it may bring," Vivienne responded her dark eyes capturing Sarah's and holding them meaningfully. "I think this is going to be the best birthday I ever had...!"

The taste, sweetly bitter and penetrating flooded Sarah's tongue. She closed her eyes letting the aromas flow, focusing on one and then the other. There was an aftertaste, and then an aftereffect that made her eyes widen with the sensation.

"Did that do to you what it just did to me?" she gasped.

Vivienne laughed happily, studying with satisfaction the mingled surprise and pleasure alight in Sarah's face. "That's why the glasses are so small," she chuckled.

"What is it?" Sarah stared with a smile of amazement into her glass.

"It's 'spike' " Vivienne chuckled. "Do you like it?"

"Yes, I like it!" Sarah giggled her hand moving down to her belly. But the center of the sensation was lower, unmistakably below her delta, within her clitoris itself. A new sensation had lodged there along with the sudden arousal of the familiar ones. A mingle of ache and tingle that she would have massaged into something else if she had dared at that moment. Sarah glanced at the remainder in her glass. "Do I dare?" she asked.

"I will if you will." Vivienne responded with a coy giggle extending her own glass to Sarah's lips. Rather shyly Sarah offered her glass to Vivienne and as she tipped it into Vi's mouth she opened hers to receive the girl's offering. Knowing what to expect this time was rather different. It was more powerful and utterly delicious.

"More?" Vivienne smiled, her shapely brows arching knowingly.

"I think I'd better stop while I can," Sarah gasped, the flush in her face mirroring the warmth flooding her loins.

Vivienne turned then with the expanse of the buffet at her back. It was laden with flowers, fruits, breads, and dozens of savory dishes. There was a quiet smile on her face, and a directness in her glance that caught and held Sarah.

"Some girls, like you and me, are more sensitive to 'spike' than others and tonight I laced it with an extract from the Passion-Flowers in the arbor," she laughed wisely.

"No wonder it did that to me," Sarah giggled, her hand drifting to the valley of her loins, her gaze lifting to Vivienne's bosom and the fine golden chain holding the golden triangle set with a ruby at the bottom resting between the girl's rosy breasts. Sarah recognized the pendant for what it represented, a woman's sex.

Behind Vivienne the curved walls held the pictures that Coverly had chosen. Lush impressionist landscapes and paintings of women, Renoir's naked goddesses, Dega's self absorbed nudes, Manet's aloof courtesans, and Cassatt's utterly feminine vision of mother and child mingled with the mystery of Gaugain's exotic women of the islands.

Here the abundance of nature and the female form were offered in all their diversity, marvelous beauty, and wondrous power. Sarah's gaze fell again to the buffet laden with its burden of savory food and her mouth watered for the banquet spread before her. She turned her eyes to Vivienne's and felt the pulse tingling in her own center of pleasure between her labial lips.

"Hey. You're not going to leave me out are you?" Cliff approached genially, plate in hand.

"What would you like?" Vivienne replied. "We have wines, ales, stout."

"I'll have what you're having."

"Here, try this. It's a wonderful wine. The best of the pressing from forty-five." Vi poured glasses for each of them from the hampered bottle and handed him his with a sly glance at Sarah. Apparently 'spike' was just for women.

"Well, here's to...? " he announced lifting his glass.

"...a Midsummer Night's Dream." Sarah finished for him. And they both lifted their glasses to Vivienne.

Vi turned then with a smile and an inclination of her head towards the empty sitting room across the atrium and Sarah and Cliff followed her. A curved couch stood against the far wall and they seated themselves together, Vivienne between them, their feast laid out before them on the coffee table. "Are your gatherings always such a pleasure, Vivienne?" Sarah murmured over the mushroom melting upon her tongue and the spiked warmth still flowing within her loins.

"Always," Vivienne replied softly. "We have so much to show you, a world of delight for your senses. This is a very special place in these times. And please, just call me Vi."

As for Cliff the sensation in Sarah's loins was mirrored in his own. Vi's nearly nude presence under her transparent veils so close to him, her warmth and perfume, her voice a shade lighter than Sarah's, the display of her breasts under the filmy fabric a shade smaller than Sarah's but with bolder nipples, the feel of her flowing dark tresses against his arm, the warmth of her curvaceous thigh snuggled to his, the touch of her slim nude shoulder cuddled beside his roused him to a state that was difficult to conceal. He would have held his plate upon his lap but it was impossible, so he balanced it upon his knees. For Sarah the sensations were surprisingly similar and she wasn't sure whether it was the 'spike' or something else. Whatever it was she was happy, excited, and decidedly put off by her own conventional dress. "It's all so perfect," Sarah sighed wistfully looking out into the atrium "with the costumes and all. It looks like a play or a dream. Something right out of Shakespeare."

Vi glanced quickly up at her. "Who would you like to be, Sarah? Do you want to dress up?"

"Oh, Vi, that would be fun", Sarah laughed clapping her hands. "You can be Peaseblossom, or Cobweb, or Moth, one of my fairies. You just wait right here." And with that the girl darted out of the room. "You dress up too, Cliff," Sarah urged.

"Oh, no thanks. I'll just be the audience for this play. The first act is pretty good...best Shakespeare I ever saw," he nodded out at the gathering of brief costumes in the atrium, at the abundance of scantily clad gorgeous women.

Vi was back in few moments, her arms laden with a box. "I've got just the thing for you, Sarah," she said winking at Cliff. Opening it she lifted a gauzy little drape and she shook it out before them. "You can go as Cobweb. You will be the sensation of the night."

Sarah stood and looked at the costume in Vi's hands. In fact she virtually looked through the lacy white network of random netting over the gauzy foundation. "Ooooh, I don't know. That's pretty revealing."

"Oh, you are perfect for it! With that beautiful honey blonde hair and your fair skin. And that bod. Yum!" Vi sighed. "How about it, Cliff? Am I right?"

He nodded wisely. "Yeah. She's a little cobwebby. Suits her."

"Well...I'll try it." Sarah ventured. "Where shall I dress."

"Undress you mean. Right here," Vi chuckled closing the door her fingers locking the latch. "We need to get you out of that frumpy frock and into this," she laughed extending the costume to Sarah.

Obediently Sarah stood up and reached down for the hem at her ankles. Slowly she lifted the garment to the revelation of her shapely legs her flawless skin groomed to perfection, her generous panty-clad sex puffy and prominent, her smooth flat abs tapering up to the tilt of her tits topped with her succulent sexy nipples, and at last flinging the frock from her arms she stood nearly naked before them, her eyes fixed on Vi's to judge the girl's response.

Cliff studied the familiar revelation of his wife's luscious body at full stretch with pleasure, and as he did so he observed Vivienne watching Sarah's every movement. He read the rapt pleasure in Vi's face and the realization firmed his erection until it ached. Vi was turned on by Sarah! Could it be possible that Sarah was turned on by Vi? The threesome fantasy of an hour ago took on a whole new dimension as he sat back with utter absorption to watch the display and the possibilities opening before him.

When Sarah lifted her dress and dropped it before him he read a transformation in her. There was nothing hurried in her movements. She was utterly conscious of her nakedness between them and her eyes caught and held Vi's as she pulled the clasp from her hair with a certain languid sensuous movement that could only be read as flirtatious.

She was enjoying this experience as much as he was. The question was: 'Who was she flirting with'? Sarah looked at Vi holding the costume before her, gently shook her hair out and fluffed it.

"Shall I take my panties off?" she asked softly. Cliff watched Vi nod 'yes', her tongue circling her lips in an unconscious caress. Sarah's eyes moved to his then and he watched her slide her panties slowly down over her hips in that special movement he had seen so often as she readied herself for sex with him.

She was, as always, artfully graceful in this; in the lifting of her legs in stepping out of her panties; in the movement of bending forward and dropping them on the coffee table in front of him with that soft luxurious swaying of her breasts inviting his hands to her nipples, and now in the seductive opening of her mouth when she turned to Vi. Sarah's gestures were utterly to his liking, and he studied Vi for its effect upon her. There was a tender smile on the girl's lips and a brightness in her dark widened pupils devouring Sarah's body. She held the costume folded in her arms and let her eyes drift over Sarah's shoulders, her gaze a caress that traveled across Sarah's breasts and circled her nipples. It slid down Sarah's side over her hip and followed the shapeliness of her thighs over the curves of her calves to her bare feet.

Sarah turned then with her back to Vi and lifted her arms as if to arrange her hair. And he saw that this was a display too. Sarah had luscious buttocks. Then she turned to face Vi offering her breasts, her belly, and her loins, and Vi embraced them with her eyes. Cliff watched Vi's gaze drop in a slow descent from Sarah's neck to her nipples, and then descend to her sex, to focus upon the generous rise of Sarah's delta shorn of every vestige of hair and its seductive taper to the confluence of her petals.

His gaze followed the girl's. She didn't just glance at Sarah's vulva her eyes captured Sarah's full fleshy outer lips embracing the closed folds of her inner petals and lingered boldly there. And then she lifted her eyes to look with pure pleasure into Sarah's face. "Your Passion-Flower is so...appealing," the girl intoned softly, her tongue circling her lips suggestively. Cliff took a deep breath as Vi came to Sarah, and he half expected the girl to drop to her knees before the bloom in Sarah's loins, to lift her hands to savor the shapes of Sarah's buttocks and draw that curvy cunt to her mouth.

But instead Vi unfolded the gauzy web of the costume and lifted it over Sarah's head and shoulders. There were sleeves of some sort for Sarah to find. And when she found them she lifted her arms and turned to him, the spider-web net falling like wings from her outstretched arms as Vi carefully drew the fragile gown down over Sarah's nakedness.

Clearly Vi's gauzy costume turned the beauty of her body into a tease and the effect was the same for Sarah. Cliff sat savoring their veiled display as they flitted about before him arranging the drape of Sarah's filmy dress. Now he could study the delightful revelation of Vi's lovely body beside his wife's near nudity.

He savored the delicious shapes of their breasts, their slim waists and curvaceous buttocks, their shapely thighs and calves, and the soft swinging drape of Vi's dark hair mingling with Sarah's long soft blonde tresses flowing over her shapely belly to the sexy swell of her puffy sex, its petals spreading with tumescence and darkening the gauze with her wetness

"I have to smooth it, Sarah, do you mind?" Vi murmured.

"I don't mind," Sarah said with a knowing glance into Cliff's eyes. She guessed it would be a treat for him to watch this girl's hands moving over her body.

Vi's hands began the slow caresses molding the gown to the shapes of Sarah's shoulders and back. The wrinkles seemed endless and Vi's touch was soothing at first, gentle and deft. But then her hands moved down to Sarah's sides, slid underneath her breasts and across her tummy with a long lingering caress that made Sarah catch her breath.

"It's wrinkled all over her boobs," Cliff observed casually.

"We wouldn't want to hide these beauties, would we?" Vi whispered her breath warm on Sarah's neck, her hands moving to cup Sarah's breasts with the sure knowledge that only one female would have for how to please another.