The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 08

Story Info
Slavers search for sexy Sarah.
4.4k words
3.71
7.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 08

Slavers search for sexy Sarah


The morning light flooded the ceiling with gold as Sarah lay listening to the sounds of The Court. She had slept late and the cottage was silent after Cliff had left for work. The morning breeze flowed gently in and out of the windows on each side of her lazily lifting the curtains over the bed. She stretched luxuriantly, pulled the sheet up to her chin and gazed up to the mirror over the bed recalling the images that had flickered in its depths, her images and Vi's with Cliff .

Her hands roamed out on each side. Here Vivienne had made love to her in a way she had never known before. There they had all come together in those incredible climaxes, and afterwards the sensation of being cradled by Vivienne. The deliciousness of feeling Vi's tenderness and loving attentions all about herself roused her to the echoes of two nights ago. Sarah lifted her knees and spread her legs.

She always began with the little strokes tickling the insides of her lower thighs. That's the way she had begun from the time she was a little girl. She couldn't remember when she had started pleasuring herself but she had never stopped. The memory of the man rousing her in the shoe-store began there between her knees. That's when she really began to feel it. That would be a nice experience to add to her list. She smiled. It was a long list and getting longer now that Vivienne had come into her life.

Her mind sifted through the menu. Charley at the agency was always good for a come. She would miss him and his crazy antics. He was her favorite copywriter, they had created some great campaigns together and he had a huge case of the hots for her too.

Sarah pulled her hands in a long luxuriant stroke up the insides of her thighs at the thought of him. This is what she would love to have him do to her in the middle of one those long creative sessions when they were alone in the conference room. She stretched and lifted her loins up to her hands. A finger slipped expertly into the wetness between her petals while another swirled deliciously over her clitoris.

Charley was always hanging over her shoulder looking down inside her blouse when he was supposed to be studying her layouts. And she dressed for him when they were working together, shedding everything down to her frumpy frock that gaped in the front when she leaned forward and the buttons too easily became undone. And when she moved just right she guessed he could see a nipple. At least she tried to give him glimpses of them when she wore a loose chemise without a bra.

She could feel the heat of his cock right next to her face he stood so close. All she would have to do is turn and rub her cheek against that hard bulge. And then unzip him. He had to be big if the bulge was any indication. She could just feel him in her hand before she put him in her mouth. And then he would take her like this, right on the conference table with her frock shoved up to her belly and her cunt hot for fucking. Sarah threw the sheet off her body and rolled over on her belly, her naked bottom lifted and thrust down, her fingers working their way through her petals into her the hot wet little tunnel of her vagina searching for her G-spot.

The sensations coursed through her again. The come was right there. And then the door opened and Mary Sue her boss's sexy secretary was standing there watching and watching while she came and came on Charlie's cock.

Breathlessly Sarah rolled over into the sound of the telephone. She lifted the receiver and transformed its jangling into Vivienne's voice. "Sure, I'd love to have breakfast with you then maybe we can have dessert afterwards." Sarah laughed. "Okay. See you soon."

Sarah raced through her shower and her toilette. The day would be warm but shorts were not how she wanted to dress for Vi. Just a short, sleeveless sun dress with a deep V-neck and nothing else. She slipped into her sandals and crossed the lawn to Vi's. The scent of coffee drew her up onto the porch.

"Hi," she called and Vi was there opening the door, holding out her hands to her. Sarah took them in hers with a smile.

"Let's have breakfast and then we can relax in the Jacuzzi," Vi smiled.

They had their toast and jam and juice and shared a waffle and Sarah basked in the pleasure of the meal, in the movements of Vivienne's hands, in her slim fingers upon the silver, in her quiet absorption with taste, and smell, and texture. For Sarah there was a new richness in everything, in the dark coffee lapping at the china wall of her cup, a fresh savor in the aroma floating to her nose, an unaccustomed bite upon her tongue that set her taste-buds to tingling as she put down her cup and looked up. Vivienne was watching her, mirroring her movements with her own cup, her lips curving over the rim, opening to inhale the current, her mouth closing in a quick caress upon the hot liquid, her tongue appearing in a brief salacious touch of her upper lip afterwards.

The morning light lay across the table in soft edged shadows shifting with the movements of the breeze in the Passion Flower vines. Sarah felt a current stirring her sleeve where it touched her upper arm, and another moving her hem against her calf. A flutter in the lace of Vivienne's collar where it touched her neck raised a prickle of goose bumps upon her skin and she felt them course sympathetically beneath her own breasts and trickle down her ribs. They were utterly alone together, their eyes touching in the silence, unguarded, open, the current alive between them. "You said you wanted dessert after breakfast," Vi smiled at last with a meaningful glance.

Sarah nodded, feeling her pulse quicken and that sense of suspense fill her that had been nagging at her mind for the last two days. Another moment had arrived, this one even more exciting and questionable than the threesome. She had after all really been taken both by Vi and Cliff during their lovemaking. But she had to admit that the experience had not only been delicious it had opened the way to a whole new realm of pleasure that she had just dreamed about in the past. Feeding Cliff's threesome fantasies had been her way of openly reveling in her own secret desires, of being with another woman. Actually having a threesome with Vi was safe in a way too because it was ostensibly for Cliff and she had allowed Vi to take her for his pleasure. At least that's what she had told herself up until it happened. But the experience had been so incredibly delicious that it had opened the way to yesterday's sharing of that special Kiss and that long day of fondling and tenderness that followed it.

That's when she knew that she was falling in love with Vi.

"Would you like to have 'dessert' in the Jacuzzi?" Vi smiled, her lovely brows lifting with the question.

Sarah nodded smiling bravely back.

The morning light flooded the bathroom in pale gold and the curtains stirred every so slightly in warm breeze. Before them the Jacuzzi rose, like an altar, against the back wall its surface roiling with the blue-green turmoil that Sarah felt echoing within her self.

She looked down at her sandals and slid out of them, and when she looked up Vi had already slipped out of her robe. The threesomes had been so wild, her senses such a welter that Vi's body had just seemed beautiful in that objective way that a model's was beautiful. But now there was an immediacy about her nakedness, her person was coming through so strongly that beauty didn't seem important.

What did seem important was that difference in their ages. Oddly it was she who should be seducing Vi, and not the other way around but there was no question that the girl had plenty of experience making love to other girls if the past few days' of amours with her were any indication.

Vi perched on the wide shelf surrounding the tub her legs dangling in front of her and tested the water with her hand. "It's just right," she said and Sarah felt her watching as she unfastened her little sun-dress and dropped it on the floor taking a deep breath as Vi held out her arms to her.

The touch of Vi's hands on her shoulders was so light, so subtle that it would have been casual if it hadn't been so charged with expectation. The trickle of her fingers down Sarah's upper-arms to her forearms was a silky sensation of expanding warmth that merged in the clasping of their hands as they drew together.

The kiss was so natural and yet it was new too. Yesterday it had been discovery, this was renewal and the pleasure flooded Sarah. Hungrily she returned to Vi's mouth again, and again. She looked into Vi's eyes and sheer happiness surged in her. The touch of Vi's fingers on her nipples was expected and unexpected too in a thrilling way.

Sarah leaned forward and raised her shoulders lifting her breasts into the caress. She closed her eyes so she could just feel that sensation and nothing else, and the reward was instant. It flooded her loins and made her gasp. She leaned forward, pulled Vi's mouth onto her nipple and the charge was electric within her.

The arousal was so sweet, so compelling, so liberating. Sarah moved closer and put her hands on Vi's knees. Vi relinquished Sarah's tingling nipple and looked up into her face, lay back on the ledge and opened her legs. Her movement was casual, expectant, compelling. Sarah knelt slowly before the gift. All she had to do was open the package. Softly, reverently she touched Vi's petals with her finger and they parted, oh so readily. Sarah's heart was hammering now in her chest, her mouth was suddenly flowing with saliva, her tongue lifting and curling with a life of its own. The energy drew her forward and she slid a long languorous lick through the depths of Vi's Passion-Flower. Lifting her head she saw the blossom open before her upon a pink glistening primordial sea moist with tears of passion. Tears that she must wipe away with her tongue, only the more that she touched them the more they flowed. The blossom was exotic and full of the girl's wonderful fleshy taste at first but then it was just warm and wet and endless with mystery.

A mystery that only her tongue could solve, that only her lips could tease into more and more astonishing revelations. Time, only time spent in long luscious caresses, in endless languorous licks, in fluttering cascades that washed over Vivienne's petals and set her hips to rocking, and lifting would let the flower blossom from the bud.

Sarah visited the bud often in her searches but she never stayed too long, tentative touches at first, just enough to awaken a welcome for her next visit. How well she knew how welcome those visits were, how they were longed for, and how Vi craved the visitor to stay once she had arrived.

But Sarah was hungry too for every luscious lip and honeyed well under her tongue, until at last Vi insisted upon the satisfaction that she craved and then Sarah settled willingly upon this last exquisite clitoral pleasure. The ocean rose then carrying them both upon its bosom and Vivienne's cries echoed round the bath and only ceased when the trembling in her limbs stilled. "Let's get into the Jacuzzi." Vi whispered her eyes melting on Sarah's. Moments later they were sitting in the swirls of bubbles.

"Come here and let me hold you," Vi whispered and Sarah slipped between her legs and lay with her side against her bosom, her head pillowed on her shoulder while Vivienne's arms folded about her.

"It's so different with a woman," Vi sighed happily.

"You're my first you know," Sarah laughed into her face.

"I know, and you love it don't you?"

"You're my fantasy come true Vivienne." Sarah sighed. "There's a question that I've been afraid to ask you,"

"Go ahead."

Sarah took a deep breath and hugged Vivienne's arms closer about herself. "Do you have other lovers in The Court? I mean women?"

"I have had."

"Katia?"

"Yes."

"Still?"

"It happens."

"I knew you cared for her. You can sense these things. I suppose I'd already made my mind up to fall in love with you anyhow. But I'm glad I know for sure."

"So am I." Vivienne waited then for the reaction that would mean everything for her self, and for the future, while she listened to the hurried thumps of her heart in her chest, and felt the edge of the vertigo in her solar plexus that could mean the plunge into disaster or a soaring into delight.

"I love you, Vi," Sarah whispered softly looking up into Vi's face. She lifted her hand and touched Vi's lips and then covered them with her own. There was more than passion in the caress; there was tenderness, and rapture and surrender.

"I love you too, Sarah." Vi offered earnestly, sincerely.

"Is this just sex?" Sarah sighed.

"I don't know," Vi answered. "I just know I'm very happy right now and I want to make love to you."

"If you make love to me right now the way I want you to, sweetheart, you would drown," Sarah giggled. "Will my hand do?" Vi teased.

"Yes, damn-it. It's a lot better than mine," Sarah sighed stretching luxuriously against Vi's bosom. "I think we are going to screw the whole day away," she whispered happily looking up into Vi's face. The morning moved on carrying them into the middle of the day and when at last it came time to part Sarah went to her cottage with the longing for tomorrow already welling within her. She crossed the yard and went into the quiet room filled with the afternoon light and the white expanse of the canvas racked upon the easel.

The surface flickered before her eyes and Sarah went to it, touching it with her fingers, letting them roam over the rough ground, savoring those first twinges of anticipation, the beginnings of that familiar excitement, that prelude to the fever that must come.

The slap of the screen door startled her and she turned into the sound with a smile and saw Vivienne accompanied by a tall man with a middle aged face and white hair come into the room. There was a little silence that was somehow filled with expectation, suspense, even confusion. And Sarah saw that Vi's beautiful eyes weren't smiling, they were serious, concerned.

"Sarah, this is Zack."

The fellow extended his hand and Sarah slipped her palm against his sensing his touch. It was quick, elusive, fleeting, but his attractively mature face held her with a gayety in his eyes that belied his bemused expression at the moment. Immediately she liked him and she gave herself over to his quick, keen, bold appraisal of her figure in the sun dress.

"Hello, Zack," she offered. It was hard to imagine Vi with Zack, especially now after what had just passed between them in the bath. He was so much older than the girl that he didn't seem to fit in the world Vi had shown her, yet here he was, but why she wondered returning to Vivienne and her sober expression.

"Something has come up. Let's sit down and talk about it," Vi urged.

"Of course," Sarah nodded and led them to the table by the windows.

"Sarah, did you leave a forwarding address for your mail when you came here?"

"No. I did everything in such a hurry. I thought I would do it today in fact. Why?"

"Did you tell anyone you were coming here?"

"No. Not yet." "Has Cliff told anyone?"

"I don't know. What is this all about?"

"Perhaps you had better explain it, Zack."

His lively eyes focused on hers. "As Vi has told you we keep a very low profile in The Court. And as you may imagine we are especially alert to any interest or activity that might affect us. We have learned that a few days after you left Southshore a man, posing as a postman, visited your apartment asking for you. The woman who had moved in recognized him from a past encounter. I won't go into her connection with us but she knows that he is a Slaver. Can you think of any reason why the Slavers would have a particular interest in you?"

"Me! No!" she gasped. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed as the connection suddenly dawned along with a rush of anger and embarrassment that swept over her. "Cliff was so sure that we could get away with it." She stared at Vivienne. "It was Cliff's idea."

Vivienne put her hand on Sarah's. "I think we need to know what happened."

"We played a sex game just before we came here. Cliff said it would be all right. That he had connections. We went to a mall to play it out in a shoe-store." She paused shaking her head in disbelief. " Someone must have seen us. I'm sorry Vivienne. I don't want to cause The Court any trouble. I'll leave right away."

"No you won't," Vivienne protested. "While you're here you are under our protection." She glanced at Zack and back at Sarah, "Out there, anything can happen. Besides it's not likely anyone knows you're here and we've got to keep it that way."

"I'll call Cliff right now," Sarah exclaimed.

"No, just give Zack his number. He will make the call from outside The Court. Cliff will have to be very careful in his comings and goings from now on."

Zack handed Sarah a pad and she jotted down Cliff's phone number.

"Okay, I'll take care of it," he said with a smile and a little pat on her shoulder as he left. His touch was light, quick, fleeting.

"He will, too," Vivienne affirmed as he left.

"God, I feel so stupid. Scared too. It was so dumb!" Sarah moaned clutching her temples with her hands.

"Tell me what happened."

Sarah sighed. "It's complicated. Cliff planned it. He's always been turned on by the fact that other men find me attractive. He's sort of a control freak too, and he was having trouble getting a hard-on and keeping it. He heard about this place, this shoe store, where you can get black-market high heels and something else."

Sarah laughed nervously and shook her head. "A grope! A feel-up! I went along with it at first as a trade off for coming here. Cliff was so turned on by it, to have this other man, this clod, this absolute stranger fondling me, that I got turned on myself. I got this bizarre notion that this was some kind of extra-erotic lovemaking between Cliff and myself. I asked the clerk, this creepy guy, for some high heels and while he was fitting them he started to play with my legs, but I knew that's what Cliff wanted so I let the guy feel me.

He got all the way up to my panties, and I let him go underneath and feel my pussy. I just stood there while he played with me, and then he started rubbing my clit, and it started to feel really good. I felt like I was going to come, and then I didn't care if he wanted me to blow him, or let him fuck me, or what.

And then we did it, and with Cliff too! Afterwards we went out to Cliff's car in the parking lot and fucked like mad. His erection was huge, it stayed that way and that's when we both knew he could do threesomes with you if we moved to The Court. It was crazy. I'm so sorry Vi."

Vivienne slipped her arm comfortingly over Sarah's shoulder. "You'll be safe here with us. We'll take good care of you."

"You trust Zack don't you?" Sarah looked earnestly up at Vivienne.

"Yes. He's very good at fixing things."

"I hope he can fix this,"Sarah sighed."Slavers!" she exclaimed again. "What do they do with you if they get you?" "You can end up anywhere from a brothel to harem, or as some rich bastard's concubine. Once they've got you you're passed from country to country, from one man to the next, and hidden away from the rest of the world. You lose all connection to your family, your friends. You simply disappear into that underground world of sexploitation unless you can get away. The woman who recognized the Slaver that's after you had been through it all. I don't know how Zack knows of her or why she contacted him but he has connections everywhere and I don't ask. "It sounds awful" Sarah shuddered. "Why are they after me of all people?"

Vivienne smiled. "That's easy Sarah. You're a 'hot number'. You're beautiful, but more than that they know now that you're highly sexed. What you did in the shoe-store is what they want, women who turn on in spite of themselves. Women who can't resist their sensual natures make the best sex slaves and command the highest prices on the market.

12