The Courts Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In that touch of fingers, tongue, cheeks, and lips Sarah experienced utter welcome before they drew back and studied each other's faces with a mutual, utterly sensual, pleasure that summoned a sibilant wave of afterglow within Sarah's loins for surely the girl had tasted the aroma of orgasm upon her fingers and had savored it.

The maiden, for it was now obvious to Sarah, that Vivienne was not yet 'a woman' though her figure was utterly ripe, was extraordinarily lovely. Her beauteous facial features and dark eyes suggested that indeterminate stage of middle teens, but her poise and composure reflected a maturity and acquaintance with life beyond those years. And it was clear to Sarah that the girl was well in sympathy with 'The Passion Flower' and herself.

To Clifford Murdock it was the greeting of two beautiful petite babes and he wanted to be included in the pleasure. He also savored the contrast between his wife's ripened blonde charms and the girl's ripening brunette beauties. "Sarah's work does show well here doesn't it?" he offered.

Sarah gestured at him. "My husband, Cliff Murdock."

Vivienne extended her hand and Cliff smiled warmly taking it in a lingering grasp. Amused inwardly, Sarah observed that Vivienne's conquest of Cliff was instantly a success. His gaze moved impetuously over the girl's curvaceous charms so suggestively revealed beneath her skimpy clingy thin tunic embracing her modest breasts and turgid nipples, her slim waist and inviting loins descending to her shapely legs naked to his inspections.

"Would you like to see the gardens?" Eva interposed. "This is the best light of the whole day for viewing," and she ushered them out through the rear foyer into the splendor flourishing under the lowering sun.

For Sarah the flowers were simply one ravishing delight after another, the abundant blooms a sea of color and moving light that drew her exclaiming from one bed to the next, her excitement opening her to Vivienne.

Jubilance was the first word that came to Vivienne's mind as she gazed at Sarah; joy-in-life in an utterly feminine way, but not girlish like herself. Fair, very pretty, with a fresh open face, her body petite and probably very well shaped under that long loose cotton frock with its frumpy vest; a bit older than herself and stunningly attractive. She studied Sarah's hairstyle, the long, youthful, warm, curling, honey brown drape down her back gathered at the nape with a broad gold clasp. She felt herself so drawn to Sarah's face, to that exuberant receptivity, to the expectancy that she read there waiting like a breath of spring for something wonderful to happen.

And underneath, other stirrings, what was she really like under that light that radiated from her? Her painting of 'The Passion-Flower' wasn't the oeuvre of restraint or propriety. Those stirrings came from something else, perhaps the selfsame something that moved within her own being, that scent upon Sarah's fingers so suggestive of what she had so often tasted of herself and rousing her hunger for more of the same. Vivienne knew that Coverly had a sense for these things in women. He wanted 'the prospects' to have an aura of adventurous erotic energy and mystery about them, and this Sarah had them all.

Sarah's gaze drifted over the gardens to where Vivienne stood amidst the flowers with the gleaming tower at her back and again felt The Court welcoming her. Vivienne's response to 'The Passion-Flower' had been as her own in creating it. They both understood its erotic aura. And there was more to this girl than her youthful dark beauty. Her slim, gracefully curvaceous lithe figure moved with a certain assurance, a knowing that enlarged her influence. There was even a certain athletic quality in her form; an energy and the hint of an exuberance not unlike her own if unleashed.

"Who lives in the cottages?" Cliff interposed, waving his arm out at the spreading green surrounding them.

"We are a gathering of artists," Coverly replied. "Painters, sculptors, writers, dancers, musicians all find a home here."

Sarah took a deep breath. Here was a place where she might fit like she never had before. A place where one might grow, become, realize; where life might open like the bloom of her Passion Flower. Sarah gazed intently across the sea of flowers to where Vivienne stood beauteously before her and an urge strengthened within Sarah to cross some mysteriously indefinable space that separated them even as Eva's voice filtered hospitably into her sensations. "We are so pleased to have you both here for the Solstice Ceremony this evening which begins rather late and lasts rather long so perhaps you would like to have some time to rest and relax after your journey today while we continue with the preparations."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Sarah offered.

"Just prepare yourselves for something quite special in these sober and sedate times," Eva smiled as they re-entered the atrium of The Tower House. Just ahead of them Vivienne strolled gracefully into the light spilling from the open doorways, its rays striking through the thin fabric of her shift throwing the outlines of her slim shapely figure into full relief.

She paused beside 'The Passion Flower' and turned to them, the beauty of her body in perfect harmony with radiance of the painting. The smile that illuminated her lovely face held a coquettish allure that made Sarah catch her breath, and beside her Cliff cleared his throat in that nervous gesture that Sarah recognized when he was particularly captured by something.

Turning to 'The Passion-Flower' Vi lowered her face to the bloom and touched her lips to its center, her caress a gesture filling Sarah with wondering anticipation and Cliff with awed hunger.

"Let me show you to your rooms," Coverly offered with a wave at the stairway. Wresting their eyes from the bouquet before them Sarah and Cliff followed Coverly up the winding steps into the heights of The Tower, and after he had seen them to their suite Sarah flung herself upon the bed and closed her eyes, reveling again in the excitement and anticipation that filled her.

Murdock regarded his wife's reclining form with a certain surprise. He had expected the day to be a bust and the rest of the visit to be no better. But this place was unlike anything he had ever seen and while waltzing about in the gardens was not his particular pleasure he had been utterly charmed by Vivienne's presence.

The girl was a delight, her dark beauty together with Sarah's fair features a rousing satisfaction. And from what he could make out under that little shift the girl had a body of perfection complimented by an attitude of invitation.

He began to wander through the rooms. The Tower House they called it, and everything inside was concave or convex. Curving walls, windows, furniture, even the bed was round. It was all so 'female' inside and so male outside. Of course from a distance this 'Tower House' had an imposing presence, a definite phallic thrust that resonated well within him. From the outside it was satisfying, and on the inside captivating.

He stared through the widows at the gardens disappearing in the dusk, hunger gnawing in his belly. When was supper? Apparently not till after some ceremony. A shape moved in the twilight below. His eye tracked it absently across the large patio and through the shrubbery to the rocky edge of the large pond beyond.

The woman's long dark hair wafted about her as she stepped up onto the rocks and her tunic fell in a circle about her feet. Cliff caught his breath at the shadowed glimpse of Vivienne's nakedness.

The girl stood facing him utterly nude upon the ledge, her arms lifted to arrange her hair, her darkly nippled breasts exposed to his scrutiny, the hairless bulge of her delta shinning in the evening light that revealed even the cleft between her generous labia before she turned and slowly waded into the concealing waters.

Cliff caught the lovely taper of her back, her slim waist, her shapely legs and delicious buttocks descending into the shinning wavelets, and a murmur of awe escaped him, her arms stroking in glistening crescents until she disappeared around a bend in the pond. Vainly he waited by the window for her return hoping to catch another frontal glimpse of the beauty she had just revealed.

This place was incredible! The visit was getting better by the minute. Coverly's roadster had been the best part until Vivienne showed up. Cliff blew a little puff of satisfaction and glanced at his watch. Almost nine-o-clock and the place was quiet as a tomb. He glanced at Sarah upon the bed. Her familiar shape served only to stir the feelings that Vivienne's revelation had roused in him.

Murdock contemplated the swell of his wife's breasts beneath her vest, the taper of her waist, and what he knew so well of the pleasures concealed by the shapeless summer frock that clothed her body; what a lovely pair she and the girl would make welcoming him into this huge round bed. And if what he had sensed of the attraction between his wife and girl was true his favorite fantasy might become an incredible reality. Murdock sighed ecstatically at the vision, at the mere thought of it.

Sarah lay without stirring, not sleeping, just waiting for the sound. Eva had said they would begin the ceremony when the bell rang and that would be after dark. There was still light in the sky and tomorrow would be the longest day of the year. Twenty-five of these days had marked her passing years, and the last five of them she had spent with Cliff.

The creak of the bed roused Sarah from her musings as Cliff seated himself beside her. She opened her eyes to the warmth of his form looking down upon her and gazed up at him. He was big and blondly handsome with quite startling blue eyes that could hold you transfixed when he was in his charming space, like he had been this afternoon with Vivienne.

Sarah placed her hands on his sturdy forearms and stroked the neat creases of his dress shirt. Even with his tie loosened he looked neat; always a meticulous dresser, his light smooth blonde wavy hair always in place, always a touch of expensive cologne about him. Sarah studied his eyes and smiled. He was horny. "Is your day better now than it was this morning?" she asked lightly.

"It's getting better all the time," he returned meaningfully. "I just saw that cute little doll swimming bare ass in the pond."

"Vivienne is gorgeous isn't she?" Sarah had guessed the girl had wowed him, and now the bulge under his fly proved it.

"So are you," he smiled his hand moving to the collar of her dress, slipping the top buttons down to the cleft between her breasts. His fingers moved beneath it to stroke the hollows above her clavicles and touch the space between them before slipping over the fullness of her bosom.

Sarah lifted her arms over her head raising her breasts to his touch. Her nipples she knew were already hardening and when he touched her there through her dress she could feel the change in them. Would there be time she wondered? It would be a treat to make love here in this wonderful place. Perhaps she should make it 'special' so he would remember it too. Cliff lowered his face to hers, they kissed and she took a deep breath when his hands continued to slip her buttons and pull the vest from her shoulders.

"Wait," she said. "I want to undress."

Murdock paused happily, this could be more than just a quickie and he watched Sarah with anticipation. Quickly she jettisoned her cumbersome frock and the camisole under it that hid the taper of her waist and the swell of her breasts. Her plain lose undecorated panties followed and she kicked the whole pile impatiently away lifting her arms and unfastening the clasp that held her hair.

In an instant she had rolled into the center of the round bed and was welcoming him into her arms. He came to her, his hunger, like hers, stimulated by the exotic aura around them. They had barely tasted it and they felt consumed by it.

There was no question that she was hot. The readiness of her nipples to collapse under his lips, the welcoming openness of her vulva to his hand, the urgency with which she lifted her hips and opened her legs, the warmth of her mouth upon his lingering kisses.

"Do you like it here?" she murmured.

His answer was to leave her mouth and kiss his way down between her breasts to her loins. "Oh, that feels marvelous," she groaned. "You're really shocking you know," she whispered as his mouth sought her sex. "What would people think if they saw you doing this to me?" she sighed starting 'the game.' He would love that.

"Whose gonna see me?" he muttered over his wet caress.

"You never know, someone might."

"What do you think that little Vivienne would think if she saw this?" he offered his tongue winding deliciously between her petals.

"She'd think she is missing out," Sarah gasped with passion.

"We wouldn't want that would we?" Cliff returned.

"No." Sarah moaned. "Did you see her nipples under her dress?"

"Yes." he muttered. "They're luscious aren't they? Do you want to suck them Sarah?"?"

"If you'd want me to; would you like to see that, Cliff? Would you want to watch me suck her nipples?"

"Would you like to, Sarah?"

"I might. They looked delicious to me. Did you see her pussy just now?"

"Yeah, its all puffy and bare of hair like yours. What else would you suck Sarah?"

"Whatever she would let me," Sarah murmured.

"Her clit?" he urged, his mouth sucking Sarah's sex into such throbbing response that she could only cry in helpless surrender.

"Yes, yes! Her tits. Her clit. Everything!" her hands pressing his head into the passion now pushing her needs.

"What would you do with your tongue Sarah?"

"I'd lick her clit and suck it into my mouth, and slip my tongue between her petals and taste her vagina and get it ready for your cock to fuck," Sarah moaned with need, feeding his favorite fantasy of a threesome with another girl.

"Did you see her butt under her shift," he gasped lifting his face from her loins so she could open her legs to the power of his penis.

"She's got a gorgeous ass," Sarah groaned. "You'd love to watch me grope her butt wouldn't you and slip my hand between her cheeks and palm her pussy," she whispered when his hard swollen phallus found her wet trembling corolla and prized its way between her petals, utterly filling her with his bulk.

"We wouldn't want her to miss this either would we, Sarah?"

"No," Sarah groaned wrapping her legs around his waist. "She'd love your cock in her teeny tight twat just like I do."

They lost themselves then in the hot wet heat of their lust for the fantasy and their satisfactions.