The Coven Pt. 03

Story Info
We meet Emma as Laura keeps going with the tentacles.
7.2k words
4.56
46.4k
36

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers

Chapter 5 – Mushroom Madness

Baal cackled in delight as the tentacle appeared out of the glowing portal, the leather bound book in its grasp. He grabbed the book from the appendage and quickly said the magic words which sealed the portal and forced the tentacle back to the circle of hell from where it came. He couldn't believe his luck, he'd been searching for months for spell books powerful enough to be used in his work. Most of those that would be useful were very ancient and extremely rare. The last thing he had expected was that his scrying would reveal one in the possession of his acquittance Laura. He'd been almost as surprised to discover that she had then taken to fucking all manner of demons not to mention her best friend, Karen. Baal had, after all, always considered both to be rather nice girls not the rampant sluts they apparently were.

He'd happily used his scrying powers to watch them fuck as he'd always been rather taken with the pretty girls and was now quite sure one of the best ways to enjoy them was to watch them screw each other. But he needed the book more than voyeuristic titillation so had to take action.

It had been remarkably easy to subtly corrupt the spell that the inexperienced Laura had cast to ensure that both girls would be rather busy for sometime. The plan had been slightly delayed when he found watching them fuck the tentacles was too tempting but he'd eventually managed to control himself and now held a very powerful tome of spells. Soon his power would be limitless and he could have everything he desired, not least Laura and Karen.

He again laughed in anticipation of the things he would do with the girls, it would be a sweet revenge for them ignoring him for two whole years. Of course they didn't know him as Baal, they just considered him a nice if slightly odd guy that Laura had met through friends. For a long time he had been that but as he continually failed to succeed in life, whether it was financially, professionally or with women, he had begun to look for shortcuts to success. His searches had quickly lead him to descriptions of magic and spells. At first he had thought it all nonsense but as nothing else he tried seemed to work he eventually tried out a little spell. Untrained and totally inexperienced his first attempt had nearly unleashed a demon that would have consumed his body and soul, fortunately some innate magically talent and a lot of luck allowed him to banish the demon back to hell.

The experience, though rather terrifying, had demonstrated that magic was not only real but very powerful. Months of research and careful experimentation followed until he was once again ready to cast a spell. This time there were no problems and great power had been granted to him. He immediately forgot his previous life and name. From that time forward he was Baal and magical power his only goal. He'd only been a little upset that suddenly ending contact with all his old friends had seemed not to bother anyone but he'd vowed to ensure they would all soon serve him – especially beauties like Laura and Karen.

However truly awesome power was not easy to find or control. All his research had only turned up hints and legends. He had needed more ancient books and scrolls for the truly dark knowledge but his searches had discovered nothing. Baal had almost given up hope when a last desperate magical hunt had turned up just the kind of book he was looking for and in the possession of one of the women he desired the most.

He now had the book and when Laura came looking for it, he would have her too.

************

Emma kept on walking down the wooded path despite the fact she was convinced she'd gone the wrong way some time back. But turning back meant heading down a winding and rather unpleasant pathway she'd not enjoyed the first time and as the sun began to set it was not going to get any nicer either. The only problem was the way she was headed was no better and the dark shadows beginning to fill the wood were becoming increasingly creepy.

She meant to have been meeting a group of friends to rehearse their latest play. She considered herself something of an amateur actress and the secluded community hall was meant to have been perfect for their rehearsal. But even if she ever did find it she was now well over half an hour late and not in the mood for any kind of acting. It had been a long drive to the parking area and had been tired when she got there. It had meant to only have been a short walk from there to the hall but clearly she'd got confused somewhere. She should have listened to what her friend, Laura had said. Who in her usual bossy way had made it clear she should get a phone with decent GPS on it but it was too late now.

Emma was getting increasingly cross and thinking about Laura's inevitable criticism of her map reading skills was not helping. She'd been looking forward to finally rehearsing the play for months. Not least because it gave her something else to do other than hang around with Laura, Karen and Kim. It wasn't that she'd got bored of her friends but for the last couple of nights she'd started having deeply explicit lesbian dreams about them. As she slept she would imagine having wild orgies with the three of them, committing disgusting acts she'd never do in real life with a man let alone another girl. She'd convinced herself the dreams were caused by spending far too much time with her friends, though that didn't explain why her pussy was so wet when she awoke from the dreams but she just tried to ignore that.

The play therefore was the perfect chance to concentrate on something else and actually talk to other people. She was legitimately excited by the play too, her and her group of fellow actors had been planning it for months. The play itself was written by one of their troupe and Emma considered it one of their best. It was a slightly surreal play that touched on magic, the supernatural and even demons. The theme being what it meant to be human in a world surrounded by inhumanity.

Emma was going to play one of the human characters, a young girl tempted by demonic forces who ultimately resists and finds redemption. It was a great role with lots of meaty scenes, including a couple with the playwright who was playing the lead demon tempting her. The scenes had a strong sexual undercurrent and Emma had to admit that had it been her in her character's situation she'd given in to the rather attractive demon's advances. In fact she had been hoping that after rehearsal he might just try to tempt with her the offer for a date or even perhaps something more.

The only problem was she was now lost and very late for the rehearsal. Things would have been slightly better if she'd come prepared for a hike in the woods but it had been a hot, humid day and she was simply dressed in a black vest top, a short and clingy red skirt and a pair of black Converse. So now she was rather hot and sweaty and could feel beads of moisture forming on her soft, slightly freckled skin.

Finally she stopped in frustration, waving her hand in front of her face in a vain attempt to fan some cool air over herself even as a large dribble of sweat run between the curves of her large, pert breasts. She decided she really had best head back the way she had come or it'd be night and then she would be really lost.

She was about to take her first step when she heard a loud and oddly damp rustling noise to one side.

"Hello? Hello? Anyone there?" She called out as she brushed a strand of her long, dark wavy hair out of her eyes. She was suddenly rather conscious of the fact she was a girl alone, deep in the woods and half lost.

"Hello?" Emma called out a second time.

Again there was no reply and no more rustling. She then noticed that off to one side, the direction the sound had come from, was a vague path. It wasn't much more than a few bushes and branches pushed out the way but something had clearly gone that way recently.

She would never really know why but instead of hurrying back to her car she began to creep along the half formed path. It seemed so odd that a path would head deeper into the woods that it rather intrigued her. So slowly she took the first few steps, her converse sinking beneath piles of dried leaves.

She travelled about twenty metres and seen nothing unusual when the same rustling noise came from further up ahead but again she couldn't see anything up there. Really interested now and telling herself that maybe the community hall her friends were in was that way she continued along the path.

She kept going, ignoring the humid heat of the wood, ignoring the fast vanishing light and ignoring the sweat now plastering her clothes to her body. After perhaps ten minutes and five hundred metres the path suddenly opened out into a wide glade and Emma just stood shocked. The clearing, bordered by thick walls of bushes and tall trees, was overgrown with thousands of mushrooms and fungi all of which sat on a bed of wet, slimy moss. They came in all shapes and sizes – tall red capped mushrooms, thick green mosses, strange slimy ferns, whole beds of small white mushrooms and several massive puffball fungi. It was the last of these that really caught Emma's attention, she'd never seen the things so big. Most were at least as big as a football and several even bigger, a clump of them in the centre of the glade were at least three feet tall.

She began to carefully walk towards the puffballs in the centre, fascinated by their unnatural size, trying not to tread on too many of the smaller ones underfoot. It wasn't easy though as the clearing was as hot and humid as the rest of the wood making an already slimy ground even more wet and slippy. With each step she took she could feel the dampness through her shoes, a couple of times the moss underfoot sinking so much that the slimy liquid that surrounded the fungus dribbling over her soles and onto the soft canvas of her Converse. By the time she was halfway to the centre her feet were already sodden with the fungal slime. With a wiggle of her toes she could feel the sticky liquid squelching around her skin.

Emma finally reached the centre of the clearing and stared at the fungus there, they really were magnificent and definitely worth some wet feet to get a proper look at. She'd never seen anything like them. Keen to investigate them more she reached out and gently touched the biggest one with her hand, feeling the strange leathery skin.

She pulled her hand away and suddenly all the puffballs in the glade exploded at once. The air became thick with spores. Emma couldn't see my than a few inches in front of her and she began coughing as her mouth and lungs filled with the spores. However the spores must have been very light and within only a few seconds they had all drifted away leaving the glade as it had been moments before. Emma coughed a couple more times but was pretty sure she hadn't swallowed too many.

Such concerns suddenly vanished however as a yearning for sexual release like none she'd ever felt before washed over her. Her nipples had gone rock solid and her pussy felt like it was burning with lust – she desperately needed to cum. Without a moments more hesitation she shoved her hand down her skirt and inside her panties. Two fingers slipped inside her already dripping cunt whilst thumb began to work at her clit.

"Urgghhhhh....." She groaned as she felt the satisfaction of being penetrated. She desperately wanted something more than her her fingers inside her though – her favourite vibrator, the hot guy at work's cock, the playwright's cock, her ex's cock, any cock, even her dad's cock.

Emma had no idea why that thought had sprung into her head but she was immediately entranced by it, the thought of being fucked her own father was so wrong yet so arousing that she couldn't think of anything else. Her hand still frigging herself, her breath now coming in panted moans, she dropped to her knees, her bare legs sinking into the slimy floor, green-brown sludge coating her pale skin. Thoughts of committing foul sexual acts with her father were all she could think about.

Then suddenly Emma heard the damp rustling noise again. It didn't stop her fingers sliding in and our of her cunt but she did stop thinking about fucking her father and turned to see where the noise came from.

"Heeellllooooo....urghhhh..." Was all she could call out, not caring who it was that was about to walk in on her masturbating, she just hoped it had a cock.

She then heard more rustling and this time, in the half light of the nearly set sun, could see a large shape pushing it's way through the trees towards the clearing. It looked the correct height to be a person but something about the shape didn't seem right. It vanished for a moment behind a big tree on the edge of the glade then came back into sight as it forced it's way into the clearing.....

Emma screamed like never before, so overcome with horror that her fingers even dropped out of her sopping pussy, every hint of horniness vanishing in a heartbeat.

The thing was yet another fungus, a white stemmed, red capped mushroom but this one was well over five foot tall and to Emma's utter disbelief had a strange pseudo-face towards the top of it's stem with a half formed mouth and two small beady eyes which were staring right at her.

As her scream died in her throat the thing shuffled forward somehow propelled by the wide base of it's stem. It was then that Emma noticed it's cock. It sat about half way down it's body and like it's face wasn't quite like a human's, appearing as if it were less detailed, less evolved but it was very, very big and quite, quite erect.

Emma gawped at the mushroom's cock, taking in it's huge two foot long length, it's thick four inch girth and the hint of what appeared to be green pre-cum dribbling out of the end. As she stared just a little hint of her previous arousal returned and for half a second she thought about reaching out to the fungal dick but self preservation got the better of her and instead she pushed herself to her feet.

The mushroom was continuing to shuffle towards her so that it was only a couple of feet away. She took a couple of steps back but then felt her shoes slip on a patch of particularly slimy moss. She tumbled back with nothing to grab onto and found herself lying back on the wet ground with her legs akimbo.

The fungus had moved forward with sudden speed and now stood right over the prone brunette. It shook it's mushroomy head and spores flew out from it's cap. Emma screamed again, worried what they might do if she breathed any in but instead of filling the air they seemed to concentrate around the top of her legs.

Emma watched horrified as the spores settled over her skirt, they seemed to do nothing where they touched her bare skin but on the fabric of her clothes they briefly burst into tiny flames. Within seconds her skirt had all been burned away and the few remaining spores had even burned a couple of holes in her white thong. The mushroom then shock it's head again and this time the spores finished the job, Emma's thong burned away leaving her trimmed pussy open to the monster.

Knowing what was going to happen next Emma again screamed and tried to push herself back away from the fungus demon but the ground was far too slippy and she couldn't gain any traction. The thing was sliding forwards between her legs and she knew she had to get away. Gripped by panic she managed to roll over and push herself onto her hands and knees. Unfortunately all that had achieved was to push her cunt up towards the monster and it didn't need asking twice.

Emma cried in panic as the mushroom pushed it's cock into the wet folds of her pussy. If it looked big before, it felt giant inside of her. She could feel her lips stretch wider than ever before and it just didn't seem to stop as it probed further and further inside her. Finally it was hilted and the tip felt like it was halfway to her head.

She screamed again as the monster pulled itself all the way out of her. Mixed in with the pain and the horror the scream also held a little frustration about suddenly feeling so empty. Not that it lasted long as the mushroom again thrust itself all the way inside her before pulling out for a second time.

The third assault into Emma came seconds later and this time the force made her arms give way and she collapsed face first into the mossy ground, her pretty face getting covered in thick green slime. But the fungus didn't stop and again pulled out and then back in.

As she was penetrated for the fourth time Emma felt the mushroom demon's cock suddenly jerk inside her and a sudden spurt of warm liquid hit her insides. The another and another as the creature came in her. She was shocked and almost disappointed it had came so early but at least the sudden inundation of jism in her womb felt much better than it should.

Now spent, the fungus pulled it's cock out of Emma. She rolled over onto her back to see it just standing there, it's small black eyes just watching her, it's cock dribbling the last of it's green seed. She then looked down at her pussy to see a stream of the green, slimy cum running out of it. She knew it should disgust her but it didn't, it looked deeply erotic and her pussy was feeling very empty again.

Emma wanted to run but the giant fungus thing's cock, still erect, was just too large and enticing. She knew what she was about to do was utterly wrong and completely disgusting but she wanted the cock inside her again, she wanted it to cum in her again. Unable to stop herself she tugged off her vest top and bra so she was now naked, other than for her high tops. She gently squeezed her large tits and lay back on the slimy ground, opening her legs and rubbing one finger down her wet, cum coated hole, tempting the monster to enter her.

It seemed to stare at her for a moment or two, watching as she ran her fingers through the demon jism coating her opening, then without warning let itself collapse down on top of Emma. Somehow it seemed to perfectly judge it's fall and it's cock pushed into Emma as it landed on top of her.

"Oh fuck!! That's it!" She cried as it pushed her pussy wide open again.

With it inside her she wrapped her arms and legs around it's thick stem, holding it in place and giving it full access to her cunt. She looked up into it's soulless eyes and couldn't see a hint of emotion but she didn't care, its dick felt too good. So she just lent up and kissed it on it's weird, half formed mouth. With the touch of her red lips it opened and a long, stringy tongue flopped out and down into Emma's open mouth. She let her tongue run round the mushroom's and then probed up into it's mouth as the warm stringy tongue flapped about in her own. All she could taste was it's thick, gooey, fungus-y saliva.

As the girl and demon began bucking away, it's cock thrusting in and out of her, they broke the kiss and it's tongue then flopped down onto her large breasts, flicking around her nipples and over the large mounds of lightly freckled flesh, all the time leaving a trail of sticky goo on her already sweaty skin.

Emma began to moan, savouring every thrust of it's dick, every lick of it's tongue. She'd never been fucked as satisfyingly before. The fungus seemed to know exactly what she needed and exactly how to give it to her. It just pounded away at her body with it's huge dick, pushing her into higher and higher levels of pleasure.

All Emma could do was hold onto it's warm, spongy body with her arms and legs and let it fuck her. Soon her deep groans of ecstasy were filing the clearing, the only other sound being the wet squelching of the mushroom's cock thrusting in and out of her sodden cunt.

"Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhhhh....Uggghhhhh...." Emma screamed as she came. Seconds later she felt the creature's cock burst inside her again, filling her with it's seed. She happily accepted it, her pussy milking every last drop out of it until both human and fungus were done, and Emma released her hold on the creature. It rolled off her body and then in one swift motion somehow managed to pull itself vertical again.

nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers
12