The Covenant Ch. 03

Story Info
The journey for Robert and Jessica starts.
6.7k words
23.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Part 3-

Jessica Accepts the Open Relationship

I suppose I have sorted out in my mind what I need to do to keep my marriage with Robert safe, or at least intact. After considering his wants and talking to a close friend, I have decided that he is going through a phase that he missed when we were younger, or as he puts it to shift the responsibility, a phase I missed. Strange how he rarely says 'we' when he talks about opening our marriage. But really, 'we' were inseparable from each other during our teenage years and neither of us shopped around, so we don't know how either of us compares to others in compatibility with relationships, friendship, or sex. For some reason--I'm guessing our lack of sexual experience--he thinks I need to come into contact with other men so he will look that much better in my eyes and in my heart. But after talking with Cassandra I'm worried that other influences might have put a more primal spin on his way of thinking. I wonder if there is any logic at all behind what he wants me to do. We have discussed his desires, but he could be blowing smoke up my ass just to get some fantasies played out because I really don't see where my fucking other guys will help him look better to me.

So, not really knowing for sure what is driving him, I have decided to take control of taking our sex life to a different level. I will not be without a voice in this, and I will not be treated like some subservient fuck toy to be occasionally cast off for the pleasures of whomever Robert thinks should have me in their bed. I simply cannot consider the notion of my being given to a man that I don't know and has been granted total control over me. This is my body, and I will keep my right to choose with whom I share it with, and how I will share it. On the flipside to this, I will not turn Robert into a cuckold or wimp husband by my becoming a hot wife bent on humiliating and denying him the same power of choice. There has to be balance, so I will insist that if we commit to a non-exclusive relationship for a year that he also lives as I do and open himself to other partners. What will be the most difficult thing for me is allowing him to be with other women. I fear that emotionally this sexual exploration will cause some damage.......and if I have to go through this, he must also. I can only wonder if we will we be strong enough to repair our marriage at the end, but I think it is the only way to save it, too. I also know it won't ever be the same again if it survives.

Already I have started to make changes around the house. The spare bedroom could barely accommodate overnight guests, so I'm having it better furnished as a room to be used every day by my 'roommate' Robert. Since I know he is eager to begin our open marriage, I'm guessing he'll see the changes and accept them so we can start sooner than later. Also, this morning after Robert left for work, I took care of a detail that pulled bitterly at my heart--I have removed my wedding and engagement rings and have hidden them away safely in my bedroom. Doing this really made it sink into my mind what Robert and I are about to do, and I admit I cried when I hid the little jewelry box away.

Right now, while I'm sitting at the computer editing my plan for the next year, I hear the young men I hired from a moving company dividing up the bedrooms and setting up the new furniture. Their work chatter occasionally reaches my ears, and a few times I can make out some favorable comments about my body type. Now that I'm back-on-the-market without my rings, I am starting to once again tune in to what other men notice about me and it usually seems to center on my breasts.

'Guys, go figure.'

Even though I'm dressed in nothing more than a comfortable pair of jeans topped by a taut plain gray t-shirt with my messy hair pulled up into a clip, I decide to play a little just to see how much these guys are interested in me. I'm thinking this could help me to build up my confidence for the coming year, but I'm also nervous as hell getting the courage up to go through with flirting with these guys. I hide my work on the computer and make my way to my bedroom where two of them are separating Robert's clothes out from the closet. These guys are students from the local university, and it isn't hard to guess by their build and tans that they enjoy outdoor sports or working out. They seem to be a few years younger than me, and the three I've seen unquestionably meet 'hunk' quality. My guess is this moving furniture gig is to make some pocket money for them to burn over in the casino resorts where they most likely have the pick of any of the young girls that hang around in the nightclubs. God knows on a primal level I wouldn't mind some time with any of them just based on their looks. Or maybe the job is to cover the basics like food and gas if they aren't twenty-one yet.

'Damn, you really need to keep these thoughts in check. Don't move too fast in unknown territory!'

"Oh, um, Miss Kendall, we're almost done with his clothes and I have Marc and Randy working on the furniture in the other room." One of them said seeing me come into my bedroom.

Jeezus, this sandy-haired blue-eyed kid looks as though he was lifted right off the cover of a fitness magazine. I slide up onto my dresser to stay out of their way, sitting cross-legged and leaning back on my arms for, well, full effect with this old form fitting shirt I'm wearing.

"Thanks...um," and I lean over a bit to read his name on his shirt.

He takes a moment to realize what I'm trying to do. "Derek."

I flash a quick smile, "Thanks, Derek."

From inside the closet I hear, "And I'm Rasean, Mrs. Kendall."

Derek has a quizzical look cross his face, then asks me, "I'm sorry Miss Kendall, and it's usually not my place to ask, but is it Miss or Mrs.?"

"Derek!" comes quickly from the closet.

"Dude, I'm just curious and I want to be correct." Derek calls back to the closet.

"Oh, it's okay guys," I giggle, and then I take a more moderate tone when I suddenly realize that perhaps I should explain the situation. As I look around the room, I can't hide the fact that something odd is going on here. "Actually it is Mrs. Kendall, but my husband and I are trying something new..."

Rasean cuts in, still hidden in the closet, "We've seen this before, where a married couple has separate bedrooms. Kinda gives each their own space to unwind."

"Well, yes, but Robert and I are, ah, going a step beyond that." I say curiously waiting for the response.

Derek asks as he picks up some of Roberts clothes, "A step beyond?"

Then, I see Rasean come out of the closet with more clothes in hand and then he places them on the bed.

'Oh My God, he is hot!'

I must have missed him when they came into the house earlier. Damn! I can't help but smile while looking at him. This kid is lean, tall and built with obvious strength everywhere you look at him. A man's body, but with a slightly boyish face that still somehow pulls off a rugged quality with his darker mocha colored skin. All of this handsomely framed by dreadlocks. I can already feel some dampness down low just looking at these guys, so I slide my legs over the edge of the dresser and close them, but I continue to lean back showcasing my chest. It is fun to watch their eyes glance down and linger on my shirt.

Rasean pauses to consider what I'm getting at, and then he asks "A step beyond? Soooo, um, a divorce? Because we have seen this set-up done for that too."

Derek adds, "Yeah, sometimes couples will start to split up before they go their separate ways in different homes. Almost like they need to still share rent and insurance coverage, and stuff like that while they divide up a house. Very sad."

"Actually guys, we're not getting divorced. We have decided to try something for awhile."

And here it goes, revealing to other men what Robert and I are going to do. This should be interesting. "I'm now available to date other men, and he can date other women."

Derek and Rasean's eyes grow wide as they glance towards one another, and then back to me. "Wait, wait, wait...........hold on a minute." Derek says.

Rasean follows quickly with, "Really? I'm........are you joking? Why would your husband let a wife as insanely beautiful as you do this?"

Somehow, though, Resean doesn't sound entirely surprised. It seems he just wants my take on this situation. And the compliment registers nicely.

"Long story, guys, maybe for another time. But starting today, well, do you know anybody who would be interested in dating this old married hag?"

"Yes!" they say in unison, which causes me to gently laugh.

"And that goes for us as well, Mrs. Kendall." Marc announces as he comes into the room with Randy in tow.

As if looking at Resean and Derek wasn't enough to get my excitement up, now I have these twins eagerly joining in the conversation. Gorgeous, dark haired and solidly built, I'm just glad Marc decided to sport a moustache so I can tell them apart. I'm now in a room with four of some of the best looking men I have seen anywhere, all at least five years younger than me and each in top shape. I can't help but become conscious that they are looking me over constantly and that there is a bed right in the middle of the room. It also comes to my mind that if I really wanted to, I could just jump onto the bed and..........

'Whoa girl!'

"Really? Who?" I mockingly throw out to see what it does to the tension in the room.

Derek looks around at the other three, almost as if he is checking for some unspoken reaction. "Guys, what do you think?"

The others all nod in turn, and Derek brings his attention back to me. "Actually Mrs. Kendall, how would you feel if I offered that the four of us would like to date you?"

"All at the same time?" I ask with some skepticism in my voice.

"If that is what you want." Derek answers directly and with assurance.

Resean picks up before I can respond, "Or just one at a time."

And of course the twins answer "Or two!" And then they all break into grins.

I look around at all of them thinking they are just pulling my leg since I told them I am available for dating. I'm certain they are making this up.

"Guys, c'mon."

Derek takes the lead again and tells me, "This isn't new to us. We have had this arrangement before, and, well, we rather like it."

Okay, I'm seriously interested now, and I notice not nervous at all anymore. I lean forward putting my hands in my lap and ask Derek, "So, the four of you would be interested, all of you?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kendall, we.."

"Call me Jessica."

"Okay, Jessica, we have found that if we make ourselves available to women as a group that usually at least one of us can be called upon for a date almost any given weekend, um, save one. Sometimes we do go with two, three, or sometimes even all four of us."

I ask, "Save one what?"

"Oh, yeah," Derek pauses to explain. "There is one weekend a month when we cannot date. And I think that is best left to be explained another day."

"Alright, but if I wanted to, I could, say, call on you and Resean here and we would go out on a date? All three of us?" I pose.

"Right. But understand we are not really looking for deep romantic involvement. We like to have a good time and make sure our date has a great time." Derek counters.

"And just what is a great time?"

Resean takes this question, "Whatever you want it to be. A light dinner out, clubs, movies, home cooked meals, dancing...... Whatever you feel like doing."

Derek quickly adds, "And we don't compete or get jealous, we keep it fun."

My head is spinning at the surreal quality this whole conversation has taken.

"Alright, guys. Wow. Sooooo, um...........damn." I'm really trying to wrap my head around this opportunity. "So, okay, any of you guys free next Friday night?" I finally get out.

Inside my head I hear, 'My God, why don't I just strip down now and jump on the bed? What the hell just happened? Just a few days ago I'd be nervous and hiding in my office! Horny, but hiding.'

Resean beams a perfect smile when he comes over to me and takes one of my hands in his, "Yes we are. We're taking this very, very beautiful woman out, and then she will have us at her discretion for the night I would imagine."

'Wow, he's moving fast and I am melting at his touch.'

Derek steps over and hands me a slip of paper with a telephone number on it, "Call us when you are ready."

"Yeah, okay, I will definitely." I gather myself and finally ask, "Are you guys done with my house? I hate to kick you guys out, but I have a date with my husband tonight and I need to finish some things first."

Randy comes over close to me with Resean and Derek, "We're done with both rooms. Just need to put those clothes over in the new room and we can be on our way."

Before I can say anything Randy puts his hand gently under my chin and lifts my face up, then leans in for a slow, short, but smoldering kiss.

'Oh. My. Fucking. Gaaawd!'

I am at their mercy, and if we had more time I know I'd be fucking them in a few minutes. Resean, Derek, and Marc each take their turn to give me a kiss. I am totally swept up in what they are doing, even though I know it is a practiced art by these guys.

"So we'll see you next Friday?" Marc asks as he gently runs his hand along my arm.

"Yes. Absolutely." I finally breathe out.

Derek offers, "Okay, we'll show ourselves out. I think we'll show you a great time next Friday, and I'm really looking forward to being with you." All I can do is nod dumbly as they smile and say their good-byes. I don't snap back to reality until I hear the front door close behind them. And the reality is that I am extremely horny. I basically drift out of my bedroom and back down to the office. The fact that I just arranged a date with these guys still doesn't seem quite real, but I make sure to place the paper Derek gave me in the drawer under the computer after putting the number into my cell phone.

'So much for not moving too fast! Seems I've taken to this open marriage thing like a duck to water. Dammit, did I just make a date with four guys? They said they would be happy to date me one at a time, too. Or two at a time.'

I take a deep breath and decide to put off my choice until later in the week. I also wonder just how far "a good time" can go.

Brushing my conflicting thoughts and emotions aside, I settle into my chair and read over the paper I've written a few more times, save it to a few locations, then print off a few copies. Tonight I plan to test Robert's resolve, then have him make a final decision if he really, really wants to go through with this idea of his. If he does, then I will show him my 'contract' and answer any questions about it or how I feel about this whole crazy thing. Then we will sign it and go from there, where ever the hell it takes us. Whatever happens, I really need to anchor this point in our marriage on these papers so there isn't any confusion with what we are going to do, and I feel better with the formality of actually reading and signing them. Seems silly, but I have to do this in a tangible manner.

I fold up two copies and put them in my purse, send off an email to Robert, then head off to the salon. If I'm going to be attracting dates, I need to look my best again. And honestly, I haven't had to look like a million bucks in a long time and this is something best left to a professional. As I slip on some nice form fitting jeans that really show off my butt and toss on a nice new painted spaghetti strap tank top over a white laced bra, I decide that I'll finally go for one of those blonde and brown two-toned hairstyles I see everywhere.

Signing the Covenant

By the time I got home from work, I could see her car was not parked at home. Jessica was already out getting ready for the night just like the message said. I dropped my stuff in the kitchen, raided a beer from the fridge, and went into the bed...room.....

'What the fuck? Shit, did I piss her off?'

I looked around the bedroom and NONE of my stuff was anywhere! I put the beer down and quickly ran to the front door to see if all my stuff was outside. No, not there. I bolted back to the garage to see if it was packed up in boxes, and not there either. Finally, after I calmed down a bit, I found a note on the fridge I missed before. My stuff was now in the spare bedroom, and she expected me at the tower at 8 o'clock.

'Alright. I'm seriously confused.'

I took a few hits off my beer and went to the spare bedroom, expecting to find a 'Get the fuck out of my life!' note left on the bed there. I was guessing she moved me out of our room to get me ready for the next step of finding a place of my own. I steeled myself expecting the worst, and yes, there was another note on the bed. This one said not to worry, get cleaned up and get to our date where she would explain everything.

'Okay, fine, I guess.'

As I found my clothes and cleaned up, I could not help but think that Jessica either decided to kick my ass out or do an in-house separation because of the way I had been pushing to get her to date outside our marriage. I decided that I would go and see how angry she was about this whole thing, and then determine what to do from there. I still felt like I had been kicked in the gut, though, no matter how much I tried to relax.

I got to the tower about thirty minutes early because I was not in any frame of mind to be watching the time. I was falling fast into a depression and had a very what-the-fuck attitude going on, not caring if she was mad and ready to split us up or insist we go back to being a basic married couple with damage.

'Sure fucked this up, huh?'

The elevator stopped at the restaurant deck, but I decided to go up one more to the lounge and kill off the extra time. I was in such a funk that I didn't care about the tremendous view of Las Vegas, or how good a lounge this was. I just wanted a drink before I had to meet Jessica downstairs for maybe our last dinner out together. I settled at the end of the bar where I would be alone, and ordered a Screwdriver. I looked around at the usual crowd of wide-eyed innocent tourists, cougars, older cheating men from out of town, young people looking to hook up, whatever........

After a few minutes of looking for wisdom in the bottom of my drink, I thought I heard her voice. Maybe she found me here and was ready to start dinner. I looked behind me and did not see her and figured I was hearing things. Then I heard her laugh, and her voice mingled in with a male voice that was laughing with her. Next to me was some fake foliage dividing the lounge, and it sounded like she was over that way where there was another bar with a different view overlooking the valley. I pushed a leaf aside and saw two slightly older guys obviously trying to chat up what looked to be a very hot blonde with her back to me. I kept looking past these people trying to find Jessica, and when the blonde turned to set her drink down I couldn't help notice this woman had a gorgeous set of tits packed into a tight cotton tank top. It certainly had the attention of the two men talking to her because they took every opportunity to look at her chest.

'Shit, I would too. She's fucking hot. Great ass, too.'

I went back to my drink thinking that this woman sort of sounded like Jessica, then I heard her laugh again! I peered through the plants once more and this time the hot blonde was leaning back on the bar and obviously enjoying her chat with these guys. One guy slid up quite close next to her and had his hand gently rubbing her back below her neck up under that gorgeous two-toned hair, and he certainly had his intentions written all over his face about what he wanted from this woman. He was leaning in close and whispering to her while his friend stood in front of her smiling while he stared at her well displayed cleavage. She turned away from the one whispering to her with a huge smile on her face—JESSICA!

12