The Covenant Ch. 04

Story Info
'Jessie' and 'Bobby' get started in a big way.
6.8k words
17.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walk behind Jessica through the main check-in area of the Stratosphere hotel, I cannot help but notice she looks incredibly hot--I mean really "somebody come fuck me tonight" hot. She has on a tight skin clinging polyester shirt strewn with many colors and jeweled patterns, and it does nothing to hide the shake of her full breasts as she walks. I can clearly see her nipples through the shirt and whatever of an excuse of a bra she has on, and I can only tell she even has a bra on by the tan straps I saw earlier through the deep V-neck collar cut in the shirt. Her cleavage is proudly on display and gets many stares from men, and a few women, as we make our way to her friend's room. The sway of her soft denim skirt reaches up from her boots and highlights her narrow waist and shapely ass, and it did not get by my notice it has silver buttons all the way up the one side. Her hair is so unfamiliar to me right now but the new blonde/brown look really sets off her face, especially her outstanding cheek bones, and it is done up in back with a new leather and silver hairpiece I've never seen before.

If I was a single guy, or rather if I wasn't married to her, I'd certainly have made a pass just to get a night with her and fuck her at least once. And then it hits me again—some guys DID make a pass at her, and they are most likely GOING to fuck her tonight. The two guys I saw in the tower's lounge last night, obviously well to do and clearly looking for a "no strings" relationship with any woman of their choice are going to do their best to take my Jessica to bed. My gut tightens somewhat at the thought of what they are going to do with her, but this is balanced out by the thrill that I might get to see her actually having intercourse with another man, or men in this case. Just looking at her as if she were a mere acquaintance, I'd pay cold hard cash to watch her fuck in person.

We wait for a few minutes at the elevators and she pulls out her phone to let her friends know she is coming up and will see them in a few minutes. She holds the phone in her left hand and that sends a sharp pang into my chest because her wedding and engagement rings are missing, and I can tell she must have visited a tanning salon earlier today because there is no lighter colored skin where they should be. I start to feel like a third-wheel walking with the gorgeous girlfriend of somebody else, with me the dorky guy kept forever out of sexual reach in the "friend zone." Honestly, at the moment it feels as if she really does belong to somebody else, and the best I can hope for is to tag along like a puppy and hope for a few scraps to come my way. In the small crowd waiting for the elevators, I can easily catch other men looking into her shirt or checking the curve of her ass under the skirt. A few even take time to memorize features of her face. Even when they see I can tell what they are doing, they pay me scant attention and resume their study of her radiant beauty. Dammit.

As the elevator opens, two good looking younger guys cut me off and hold the doors open for Jessica. They quickly deliver compliments dripping with flattery and innuendo about her appearance, and then she giggles lightly as she thanks them with her gorgeous bright smile and some touches on their arms. They also position themselves between her and I as we start to ride up to the top floors of the hotel. Fucking bastards! They are held off as Jessica holds up a hand to finish her call, she even gently places a finger over the mouth of one to keep them quiet. I finally snap back into the here and now and catch the last part of her conversation, as do they.

"No, you won't need those..........Why? Because I told you last night silly.......Yeah, I'm on the pill, Hon, so don't worry about that.............I thought you'd like that..........I like to feel it inside when a man reaches that moment, it does something for me..........."

The two young men pass a quick glance at each other while I struggle to maintain normal breathing and try not to turn red.

"So I hope you have your room ready to go because I'm on the way up now.........Really? That should be fun.....No, I've never done that before.....Yes, I definitely want to try it, but we'll need lots of lube. And please, take your time with me......I want it to be nice..........."

One of the young guys turns to me and asks quietly, "You know her?"

"Um, yes, I do." But at the moment it feels as if I really don't.

"You, ah, are you the delivery boy?"

"What?"

"Dude, are you delivering her? Y'know....to a client?"

I clear my throat and look back down at the floor, really not knowing what to say. These guys have no fucking idea I'm her husband. They just see me as some unfortunate aide.

The young man chuckles quietly and says after looking me over, "Yeah, that's what I thought. You're probably just her driver and errand boy. You'd think they would have picked a bigger guy to protect that hot ass, though."

I keep my eyes down and remain quiet, but I can feel my teeth clamping hard.

Jessica puts her phone away and the other young man asks her, "Special party tonight?"

"Yes, sort of I guess," she answers softly and looking him straight in the eye only to see his eyes boring into her cleavage, which is only a couple feet from his face.

"Can anybody come?"

The irony is not lost on me with that question.

"Sorry guys, but this party is private. Just me and a couple of fuck-buddies." she teases.

Oh, goddammit! She is going way overboard for my tastes with these strangers. I can feel my hands cramp because of the tight fists I keep making.

"Lucky fuckers!" the one who was talking to me blurts out. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry, that just sorta came out."

"It's okay, guys. Maybe you two might like a date some other time?" she smiles.

Shit! This isn't at all how I thought she would behave in an open marriage. I expected some discretion, but she is practically asking these two if they want to take a rain check on a sure thing. And did she get her teeth cleaned?

Finally the doors open and they get out, but not before one of these guys slips a business card deep into Jessica's shirt and pats it gently, copping a blatant feel with his hand on her breast. Jessica hums an approval while smiling directly at him.

The doors close and I can't help but say, "Holy fucking shit! What was that?"

"Get used to it, Robert." Her tone is slightly authoritative but heavily seductive, "If you're going to be out with me when I'm worked up and on the prowl, men are going to approach me because they know I'm available. They may touch me in a provocative manner, and most likely put their best moves on me. And frankly, I'm really starting to like it. Once I accepted YOUR idea to do this in my heart and mind, well, I feel like I might have missed out on a lot."

"A lot of what?"

"Boys, flirting, men, heaving petting, fucking, sexual experimentation, maybe even some anonymous sex, maybe even a woman or two in the mix. Who knows what else will catch my imagination? Someday I might even want to take on a group of men. Does that bother you? Although it seems a tad late for you to get uptight about all of this now."

Before I could answer the doors opened on the top floor of the hotel and she stepped out and began to walk, again without any display as if we were a couple.

"Really try to get used to it, Robert, because I intend to use the next year to make up for a lot of lost time."

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked as I caught up with her.

"That means I'm going to thoroughly enjoy finding out about everything I've missed. And, to be honest I'm not quite one hundred percent clear on why you even wanted to do this. Part of me thinks you're either stupid, a latent pervert, voyeur, or something else is pushing you like you're on something or somebody else has some critical advantage over you. I'll really be pissed off if I find out this is a bet or something."

As I gently take hold of her elbow, I realize my head is spinning with a million questions and replies, but none will come out.

Jessica paused and calmed her tone, and then turned to hug me, "Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off that harsh. But Honey, YOU wanted this and scared me into doing it, and after being so frightened at first something inside me clicked when I finally gave it some serious thought. Now I want to do this, I really WANT to do this. I think it just may work out for us like you hope it will. I'll have my fun, then we will go back to normal."

She kissed me, then leaned back to look at me while still holding me around the waist, "Robert, I know you want to take other women to bed, it's only natural. Hell, our restaurant looks more like an escort service with the girls you hired. Now, before you say anything to argue that, I think you should take advantage of our agreement and try some exploring on your own—but not with the girls who work for us."

"Ummm, why not?"

"Because that would be awkward and might cause one of them to lose their job, and us a court case."

"Good point."

"Hon, why don't you hit up some of those new customer friends at work for some leads, but for god's sake be discreet."

"Why would I ask them?"

"Oh, I don't know. Hmm, maybe because those sorry drunks spend too much time at our bar and their wives and girlfriends are lonely and horny."

I pulled my head back and my eyes got suddenly wider, "What?"

"Who knows, maybe those guys might want to watch you fuck their wives and girlfriends. Or they might want you to spend time with their women to get them off their sorry ass backs?"

As I stared at Jessica's beautiful face, she couldn't hold her laughs in and she buried her face in my shoulder. Wait, were her eyes green now? Contacts, I guess. Shit, she's starting to look like Cassandra.

"Well, maybe. You might have an idea there."

She lifted her head back up and gave me another kiss, then said "Robert I love you. But be ready for this because I was fine with our marriage until you opened this door for me. Tonight I'm going to be with two other men, and we will both learn from whatever feelings and emotions are going to crash through us because of this. But, make no mistake, I intend to go through the entire year trying out new experiences, and then I'll want you back so don't worry." She paused while she brushed some hair up off my face, "I want you to do the same as I'm going to. I want you to experience all of the things you want to try, get it out of your system, and then come back to me."

"So, if what I want includes you, can I try new things with my wife?"

"That's why we have the agreement to split the month, so yes during the time we set aside for 'us' we can do that."

"What if I want to watch you with another woman, then fuck both of you?"

Jessica leaned in close and seductively licked my ear lobe, then whispered, "That would be very exciting. I'd love to see you deep in another woman, very sexy."

She then let go of me and fished the room key out of her purse and went up to the door where Carl and George were waiting inside. As I willed away my hard-on and stepped up next to her, we looked at each other and simultaneously mouthed silently "A suite!" before the door opened.

Jessica then leaned over to me and whispered, "Oh, and by the way, you are now Bobby the roommate who owns the car, and I'm Jessie the girl who rents part of the house when we are around strangers. And, we are 'friends with benefits' who get carried away a few times a year. Thought you'd like that."

Before I could respond we heard a voice coming from the back of the dimly lit living room, "Ah, good! Jessie, so nice to see you again. My god you look lovely tonight."

"Hello Carl," Jessie said as she approached him and gave him her hand.

They instantly fell into an embrace, and as Jessie pulled her head off his chest he lifted her and kissed her. Okay, not just a friend's kiss, but a nice lingering kiss with from what I could tell a little tongue play involved. I could also see him squeeze her so her boobs were squashing into his chest. And, shit, he had his other hand on her ass already—I felt like I was standing on exposed live electrical wires and the world was spinning away under my feet. When Carl let her down, he noticed me. I had to regain my concentration quickly so I wouldn't lose my cover, and I had to remember to breathe again....with my mouth closed.

"So, you must be Bobby." Carl said as he came over and offered his hand.

"Yes, um, yes I'm Bobby...."

".....Jessie's roommate." he finished for me. "She told us she was going to need a ride tonight. I can't tell you how glad George and I are that you brought our girl over tonight."

Our girl? Dammit, I felt as if I were tossed into the ocean without knowing how to swim. As we finished the handshake, I became aware of his wearing a black silk smoking jacket with gray silk pajamas and slippers. I guess he didn't want to waste any time. The only other thing he had on was a wedding ring and some expensive after shave. He looked to be about fifty, with touches of grey at the temples of his black hair, dark features, and with a cross of a distinguished man mixed with a rugged outdoorsy influence. This guy was easily a lot of women's idea of a fantasy man, and I was trying quietly but consciously not to feel intimidated, especially since he had about twenty years on me and a few inches. I could only guess in those years just how many beautiful women this guy had to have slept with.

"So, what brings you to Las Vegas?" was my feeble attempt to be polite and break the ice.

"Well, after tonight I'll say that seeing Jessie is what will bring me back to Vegas." Carl stated as he looked her over. "But this trip, George and I are in town to buy new equipment for our tour company, and ah, office gear and lots of stuff to use in the field with the customers."

"Oh, where do you go on these tours?"

"Where ever the customer wants. We cater to very wealthy clientele so we can be just about anywhere doing anything." He answered while continuing to study Jessica in detail, even slipping his hand to the top of her back.

And so that is why he looks handsomely rugged. This guy could be the real life version of any of the heroes in those action films Jessica loves to watch. Again, I feel like I've fallen a few notches in comparison with 'manhood' points. Just great, just fucking great. But at the same time I actually am starting to like this guy.

"Does Mrs. Carl work in the business?"

This seemed to catch his undivided attention and he looked back to me, "Yes, Jennifer and George's wife Barbara both work in the business as well. But you can imagine that after spending several weeks in remote but close quarters with the spouses, we make some time to break away and give each other some breathing room." Carl seemed to study me for a moment, and then answered my unspoken question, "And yes, our wives have our full support to 'recreate' as they see fit, and we have their support to do as we wish during these, ah, 'breaks' if you will. Jennifer and Barbara have been friends since childhood, and they look out for each other and share what they find.....like friends do, with each other and with us."

Yep! As I guessed, these guys are pros at open marriage. I just hope they take a bit of mercy on me.

Jessica had slipped off and poured some drinks for the three of us and brought two over for herself and Carl. She glanced at me and then to the bar, where she left my drink.

"Aw, thanks, Jessie! Carl, you don't mind?"

"Not at all. Feel free to have as much as you like."

Yeah, likewise I'm sure. Carl had his arm around Jessica's waist now as they sipped, his left hand gently gripping her side to pull her in close. From the bar I could take quick looks to see him working on her neck already with small kisses. Smooth. After a few minutes, I could just make out some words between her muffled giggles as they began teasing little mouth kisses again.

After a few minutes, Carl told us there was something for Jessie in the bathroom. She finished her drink, gave him a quick kiss and quickly glided to where her present was waiting for her in the other room.

Carl addressed me when she was out of earshot, "Ah, Bobby, I'm sure you already know that George and I are going to be having some very intense sex with Jessie tonight. She already agreed to this last night. However, I'm not quite sure where you expect to fit into all of this. Jessie mentioned your 'benefits' last night, and, so, well I was wondering what would be most comfortable for you."

Are you fucking kidding me? This guy is concerned about how I feel? But for some stupid reason this starts to put me at ease with the entire scenario soon to play out.

"Actually, Jessie and I are good friends and very rarely lovers. We don't want to complicate the living situation at home or lose our friendship. We value our arrangement and want to be.....um, friends for a long time. But, I have to admit I love to see her in all her beauty when we......."

Carl cut in again, "Bobby, do you want to wait here, or perhaps come in the bedroom to watch? To be honest I don't have any call on what Jessica wants to do, but if she might want you to join in, would you want to?"

"I, ah..............wow."

Carl came over to the bar and sat with me. "Look, Son. I'll let you in on my little secret, what gets me going, and what gets me off with mind blowing orgasms. George and I adore watching our wives on the cocks of other men, which is sometimes part of the tour package we offer. In fact, right now Jennifer and Barbara are probably getting their needs filled with a couple of guys they met up with in the Bahamas. Past customers of ours, actually, and very nice guys."

It took everything I had not to spit out my drink. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my fucking gawd!

Carl continued, "Bobby, this week George and I have been with four different women. All of them beautiful, but not one of them compares to Jessie. Hell, I'd say 99% of the women we have been with don't measure up against this girl of yours. Mind you, she is a match for our wives, and that's the point. There is nothing like watching the most gorgeous women getting pumped deep by someone else's cock, especially when you get to fuck them as well. Dammed erotic, and to play those memories through your mind as you mount them is intoxicating. Or, to swap wives and watch the other couple as you fuck—it's the best feeling in life."

He poured another drink for each of us and went on, "I know why you have her in your home. Someday you want to marry this girl, but in the meantime, and be honest with me, you want her to fulfill all your desires before you lock her down into a marriage because she might not want to continue on playing as our wives do."

I was stunned, and had to blink a few times before I could answer, "Yeah, you got it."

"So, how do you want to participate, Bobby?"

"Actually," I had to stop my head warping in and out of reality, "I'd, well, I'd really like to wait until you two get her going. Then when she can't possibly ignore what her body wants, I'd like to come in and watch."

"Full intercourse? With internal ejaculation?"

"Yeah."

"Would you mind if George and I take her to some new places?"

"Like...?"

"Well, she mentioned having both of us in her, at the same time. You okay with that?"

WOW! I began to reel at the thought that with the 'Jessica' I married years ago this would never have been possible. It would have stayed only a fantasy. Now 'Jessie' is already arranging what sex she wants to have with these two strangers. Just what the hell did I get her into? I didn't think it would be this easy, especially the night I proposed the idea. But now I want desperately to watch 'Jessie' fuck these guys, then take her home so I can have my turn with my wife.

12