The Cover Charge

Story Info
She waited too long in a dark and emptying bar.
1.3k words
3.78
61.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wandered around, watching the men playing pool in the back room, she found a free table in a dark corner, and decided to stay out of the way and amuse herself while she waited.

As she played alone in the corner, she kept an eye on the door, never seeing the face she expected, but seeing the place starting to clear out. It must be getting late, only the very hard core regulars sticking around. She finished her drink and looked over at the bartender inquiringly. Surprisingly, he nodded and brought her drink over. "As long as you're quiet, you can stay...we're having a meeting over there, so its no sweat"

Shrugging and smiling, glad to have a place to just hang, she turned back to the game and soon forgot herself in the monotony...shoot...miss...shoot...miss...drink, feel a little less...shoot, miss by alot...giggle...

Suddenly, there was somebody pressing her down as she started to take a shot. He, it was definitely a he because he groped her and pushed his already bulging groin into her ass as she gasped and wriggled under him.

"Hey, Missy...not so fast. You want to stay, there's a Cover charge...and that's Me, I'm gonna cover you good, bitch"

She screamed, wriggling and twisting, trying to escape the groping, pinching fingers as her tormenter laughed and squeezed savagely, wanting her to scream louder, maybe even start to cry. He leaned down and licked her ear, feeling her shiver he licked down her neck and felt her bucking, heaving under him. Her reaction triggered his anger and he bit down, hard, ripping the pale flesh and tasting her blood. His cock nearly exploded at the taste of her and he groaned as her body went rigid under him.

"That's better, bitch..." he tore at her clothing, exposing her naked ass and grabbing her by the bra strap, dangling her, letting her face hit the table a few times, hard enough to daze her..."yeah, that's much better". Her hair was long, curly and dark, her eyes big and dark and scared. Her face was pretty, her body was small...tight 'n' white, just what he liked. He smacked her across the face and laughed as she cringed and shook her head, her cheek red.

Seeing her, shaking her head and trying to clear her vision, bent over the table, tits swinging back and forth, little white titties that he could see red marks covering, his fingers were pinching her very hard, his cock began to throb. Grabbing a handy pool cue, he broke it, leaving the thickest part in his hand he reached down and spread her legs as she started to struggle, bucking and bouncing. He slapped her, hard, once...twice...the third landing so hard she grunted and started to cry...ah yes, his cock pulsed as she learned to lay still, quietly crying.

He pushed the rounded end of the broken pool cue between her legs and started to drag it up and down, wanting her to feel it, to get to like it. Teasingly, he rubbed her, up and down, feeling her get wet, hearing her sobs start to quiet into soft moans and he smiled.

Suddenly, he shoved it hard, filling her, punching it into her womb and laughing as her body went rigid, her voice shrieking, his cock throbbing in time with her cries.

Hissing into her ear after licking it, his fist holding the pool cue deep in her body..."That's it, bitch...fuck the stick for me...fuck it good and you won't need to feel me in that nasty slutty hole. I want to see you cumming all over this stick, bitch"

"Go on, do it, here, I'll help" He began to thrust it, pulling it out and pumping it in, taking her by surprise, not letting her adjust as she sobbed and grunted and lifted her ass, trying to do as she was told, her pussy getting wetter and hotter with the motions. Finally, he held it still and she moaned gratefully, her hips lifting and falling into a natural rythm.

"oh yes, baby, do it, fuck it good...like it? Like it, little whore? of course you do, bitch..." he shoved it in hard, fucking her steadily now, laughing as her body worked with him, lifting her ass, spreading her legs wider. Her sobs were becoming panting cries, slutty yelps and moans as she squatted on the pool table and fucked the stick faster, her body stretching and arching.

He couldn't resist, as he held the stick steady and let her work it herself for awhile, he pulled his belt free...and just when she seemed on the verge of cumming, her cries almost frantic and high pitched, making his cock jump in his pants, he brought the metal buckle down on her bouncing asscheeks with a savage yell.

Oh yeah, she came alright...screaming and bucking as he pounded her ass again and again, switching to the leather end, letting it bite into her pale flesh again and again as he savagely fucked her with the stick until she finally came, practically peeing all over the table in her excitement and pain and terror.

Laughing, he pulled the stick out and then pushed it into her tight asshole, using her own lubrication and nothing else. She screamed, arching her back and falling forward onto all fours, her ass lifted, the stick poking out. Holding onto her hair, he shoved her face down into the table as he moved closer, unzipping his pants and pulling out his thick black cock, already hard and oozing with pre-cum. "Here, bitch, sit pretty and open your slutty mouth..." He pulled her head up by the hair and pushed his cock into her open mouth, not waiting for her to open wider he shoved it hard, pummelling the back of her throat with his thick cockhead as she choked and gagged, the cute little tail rocking in the air as he laughed and pulled back, letting her get some air, his cock glistening black and shiny from her spit while she shook and coughed and gasped for air."

He pulled her hair and her face back onto his cock and slowly stroked it in her hot mouth for a few minutes, letting her get a taste of him, feeding her more slowly. From time to time he would suddenly spank her ass, hard enough to leave a smarting red hand on her white ass cheek, and order her to make that stick rock for him. She lifted her ass and wiggled it, tears streaming down her face, and he groaned, nearly blowing his load at the look on her puss, his long black pole stretching her lips. In response, he shoved hard, taking her by surprise he pushed his cockhead through the obstruction at the back of her throat and felt it open for him. He looked down in surprise to see her eyes wide, her mouth open so wide the lip was splitting and a drop of blood was trembling there. His cock throbbed and he pushed further, seeing her throat widen as his thick meat pumped down it.

At this he yelled and began thrusting, fucking her tight little throat and seeing her struggling, unable to breathe, scared and sucking hard. His balls tightened, tingling as the cum started to flow. Savagely, he took both her ears in his hands and started to fuck faster, his balls slamming into her slutty face again and again, smearing her spit around as he moaned and fucked her on the table, finally exploding down her throat and pumping load after load of bubbling hot sperm directly into her belly.

He pulled back to let her breathe, then pushed his dick back down her throat. Her hot mouth was well trained now, she only gagged a little, but then his cock was getting smaller now, anyway. He pulled her off the cock and slapped her with it a few times, leaving her face pink and wet as he reached back and pumped the stick in her ass a couple of times. Watching her face contort in pain, he finally pulled it out and threw it aside. She collapsed to the table, a thin trail of blood running from her stretched asshole and he smiled, happy with the picture as he turned and left her there.