The Cowboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she knew it would be some time before she heard from the doctor she prepared sandwiches for lunch. They wouldn't require Brady to use his right arm at all. She made him sit in the high recliner chair near the fire and brought his food and a mug of coffee that she put on a table next to his left side.

She decided she needed to clean herself up and put on some decent clothes to appear respectable. Not wanting to miss the doctor's call she decided to ring his parents first and explain the situation. His mother, Betty was concerned but mature enough to respect the situation and thanked her for taking care of her son. She also said they would wait for the ambulance decision before deciding on their next move as it all hinged on the road conditions. Sylvia assured her that in a worst case scenario she could look after Brady for as long as needed.

A few minutes later the doctor rang to advise there was no hope of the ambulance getting through and recommended a few treatments to help ease the pain.

"So my dear man,' she said to Brady, 'it would seem we are on our own until the roads open. How do you think we should keep ourselves occupied, or would you like me to think of different ways we can keep ourselves amused?"

Brady could only smile and nod his head in agreement.

12