The Cowboy Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Very nice little one," Jack smiled. “We are almost done for the night, but I will say this. I would prefer you stay here this evening. I want to make sure you are okay. You have had a big night. Is there anything preventing you from staying?”

“No Sir there isn’t," Tori responded softly.

“Good, then stand up and lay over my lap for a moment. I want to do a little experiment before I let you rest." When Tori stood, she noticed there were several items on the bed wondering what Jack had planned, she did as she was instructed.

"I noticed when we were playing, when I spanked your bottom with my hand you became aroused, more so than when you got flogged, am I correct?”

“Yes Sir," Tori tried to hide her emotions here. For her getting an old fashioned spanking made her horny and very wet, she liked that Jack was so observant.

“Spread your legs open a little," Jack’s finger probed her clit area, noticing that it was already wet, but not overly so.

His hand came down on her bottom with a crack that had her jumping in his lap. Over and over he spanked her bottom leaving it red and tingling. He paused for a moment, to feel her clit again. He could feel her juices beginning to flow. He picked up a paddle, and using that on the lower part of her butt gave her several smacks, he even placed a few on the back of her thighs. Knowing when she sat down tomorrow she would remember what happened. Again, he checked her clit; she was dripping wet now. He picked up his belt, folded it in half and gave her several smacks with that. He could feel Tori’s juices on his leg, knowing it wouldn’t take much more to have her orgasm. He probed her clit with his finger, moments later she was moaning. Please Sir, may I come for you, please," Tori begged.

“Now," was all he said as her body was racked by a hard orgasm.

Soon Tori was lying like a limp rag doll across his lap. He gently helped her up. Then pulled down the covers on his bed and told her to climb in. He pulled her close to him, and gently wrapped the end of her braid around his hand.

“Thank you Sir," Tori said as she drifted to sleep.

12