The Cowboy Way Ch. 04

Story Info
Britney betrays Ryley & Booke Burke rekindles old flame.
8k words
4.71
29.1k
5

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(So here is the next chapter. For all of you who have been reading I am glad you have enjoyed the stories. If you read them, I would appreciate if you could also vote. Not that I am interested in winning any of the contests that literotica hosts, what I am interested in is your feedback. Feel free to email me any of your comments or complaints or suggestions for the following chapters. They are not written yet, so let me know how you would like to see the story go. For now enjoy the next chapter, things are about to spin out of control – the cowboy)

Ryley awoke to the sound of a roaring exhaust zipping down the street. Immediately he knew it was the Camaro and that meant Britney was going out somewhere. Throwing back the covers, Ryley climbed out of bed and stretched his six-foot plus, muscular frame. Crossing the carpeted floor, he stepped into the bathroom and started the shower. Once the water was warm, he bathed quickly, dried off and then got dressed.

He took the stairs to the first floor and walked across the hall into the kitchen. Searching through the cabinets, he found a box of Frosted Flakes. Grabbing them, a gallon of milk and silverware he sat down at the table and poured himself a bowl of cereal. As he was pouring milk over the flakes, the phone began to ring.

Ignoring it, he began to mix his cereal with his spoon. He heard the machine pick up and Britney's voice flowing like honey asking the caller to leave a message. Ryley smiled as he began to chew his first spoonful. He was surprised that Britney had left without saying anything to him and he was wondering when she would return. He smirked to himself as he recalled the sound of the Camaro roaring down the street. By the sound of the exhaust, it sounded like Britney had gotten a hang of the car quickly and she had been working the gears like an expert.

As he had this thought he heard the machine begin to record the caller's message. At first, he didn't think anything of it. However, as he listened he realized who it was right as the caller hung up. Pushing back his chair, Ryley stood up and walked across the room to the answering machine. He hit the play button and waited for the tape to rewind, when it did, the speaker clicked on and the tape began to play.

"Britney, its Kyle," said the tape, and Ryley immediately recognized the cultured, slightly sleazy voice of Britney's agent. " Listen I just wanted to try and catch you before you left, I'm gonna be a little late for our meeting. I'm glad you reconsidered on my offer."

Ryley began to get a sinking feeling in his stomach as he listened further.

"Pop Records is willing to give you whatever you want. And remember the only stipulation is that the cowboy has to go. We'll make up some story about him using you and leaving you like we said and the fans will sympathize and sales will skyrocket."

Just like it had in the old days, Ryley could feel his temper flaring. He clenched his hands into fists and felt his knuckles cracking. His eyes blazed with anger as he heard Kyle laugh sarcastically.

"And if you need any help kicking lover boy to the curb, just let me know."

Ryley pressed stop on the answering machine. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. Britney was leaving him. However, she wasn't just leaving, she going to use him to sell records. Reaching down he picked up the phone and dialed information.

"Nobody sells me out," Ryley growled as he waited for the operator.

Several Hours Later

TJ was following Ryley through the performance shop, trying to keep up. His friend was moving into the storage section of the shop with a purpose that TJ hadn't seen since Ryley was heading to his car at the beginning of a race. Something was wrong. That much wasn't hard to figure out. TJ also knew that the only thing that could get Ryley fired up like this was a girl.

"Ryley, slow down, man," TJ called as they passed rows of cars that filled the warehouse behind the shop.

But Ryley paid no attention. They skirted the fender of a 1967 Shelby GT500 and moved deeper into the warehouse. Ryley's long black coat billowed behind him and brushed against the cars they passed, wiping off streaks of dust from various paint jobs. They finally came to a stop in front of one covered car, a car that appeared no different from the others under its anonymous cover.

TJ knew, however, that the car held a special meaning in Ryley's life. In fact, the car had been Ryley's entire life at one point in time. However, that had ended years ago when that kid had been killed, and Ryley was black-flagged, banning him from the tracks for life.

TJ knew that the dust would shake off when Ryley removed the cover. He also knew that Ryley would also be wiping the dust off his past and would have to face the demons that lurked beneath it. TJ could see his friend shaking, slightly, even though the warehouse was nearly completely dark.

Gently, Ryley reached out and seized the edge of the cover in his hand. Taking a deep breath, he steadied himself, then drew the cover off the car. TJ watched in awe as the flawless lines of the car came into view for the first time in years. He hadn't seen the car since the day when Ryley had asked him to store the car. TJ had parked the beast, covered it and never looked back. Now he was as awe struck as he had been the first time Ryley had shown him the car.

It was a 1970 ½ Camaro SS, with a black, mile deep paint job, metallic silver racing stripes and a flawless cowl induction hood. The car had a low, wide stance, huge polished, five spoke wheels and monster brakes. Ryley had built the car along the Pro-touring philosophy: build a car that was fast, handled like a dream, stopped on a dime and had all the plush power amenities that a brand new car had. Ryley had succeeded.

TJ had seen the car run on road courses, drag strips and any motor sport competition Ryley could get the car entered in. The beast had performed flawlessly, beating brand new corvettes on the road track and spanking most of the competition at the drag strip. However, the car could also be driven, anywhere the roads went, in absolute comfort. Overall, the car was as intimidating as Ryley was himself.

"Ryley, think about this," TJ said as Ryley opened the driver's door and popped the hood.

"I have," he replied as he lifted the hood and propped it open.

TJ looked in at the twin turbo LT4 that pumped out over seven hundred horsepower. The components were just as shiny and polished as they had been the day Ryley handed TJ the keys. The keys now hung from TJ's hand as he watched Ryley pull the dipstick and check the oil.

"Come on, Ryley, I know she's Britney Spears but this isn't worth it."

Ryley turned to him. " This has nothing to do with her being Britney Spears," he said softly, then looked away for a moment. " And it has everything to do with it. Do you understand?"

TJ nodded. Ryley held out his hand and TJ hesitated then handed his friend the keys. Ryley walked over to the car and climbed into the driver's seat. TJ walked over to the wall opposite the Camaro and began pulling the chain that opened the garage door. Over the sound of the opening door, TJ heard the sound of the fuel pump in the Camaro kick on.

After another second, the starter spun and the Camaro roared to life. The warehouse echoed with the bone chilling sound of the two turbo's whistling idly, and that of the motor growling contentedly for the first time in seven years. TJ turned and saw Ryley sitting in the driver's seat, his eyes surveying the bank of gauges that monitored the car's vital functions.

When the door was open all the way, TJ secured it then walked over and leaned in the driver's side window. His eyes swept over the grey leather interior, the gauges, the chrome shifter and flawless details before settling on his friend. Ryley's hands remained at his sides and his eyes were staring straight ahead, his jaw clenched tightly.

"You gonna be all right, buddy?" TJ asked.

Ryley blinked several times then nodded and held out his hand. TJ grasped it tightly.

"Listen, Ryley, you take care of whatever you have to. When you're done you know you got a place right back here with the boys and me. And if you decide not to come back than just let us know everything's cool."

"Thanks, TJ," Ryley replied as he pulled a set of sunglasses from his pocket and slid them on.

He grabbed the shifter in one hand, the steering wheel in the other and revved the motor. Shifting into gear, he pulled the Camaro through the door and into the sunshine. TJ covered his ears as the motor screamed and the car shot out into the parking lot, beyond the warehouse. He smiled as the car's brakes locked and Ryley spun the car one hundred and eighty degrees.

He waved as the Camaro screamed back towards the warehouse and around the corner of the building, out of sight. One thing was for sure, TJ thought, as he closed the door; Ryley was still one hell of a driver.

MEANWHILE

Britney locked the front door of her home and ascended the stairs. She reached up her back and grasped the zipper, pulling it down and letting the dress fall to the floor in one motion. The only thing on her body anymore now was a black silk bra and matching thong.

Undoing the clasp of the bra she let that fall to the floor also. Reaching the door to her bedroom, she turned the knob and let the door swing open. Stepping into the room, she stopped at the foot of the bed and slid her thong down her legs. Looking up, she forced a smile as she regarded Kyle.

She had waited to let him in until she knew for sure Ryley was gone. This was both troubling and elating for Britney. She could only assume that Ryley was gone because he had found out what was going on. Deep down, though she knew in the back of her mind that something was wrong. Ryley wasn't exactly the type of guy to let something like this go.

Therefore, she had agreed to let Kyle stay, this way she could kill two birds with one stone. She would have Kyle there in case Ryley came back looking for revenge and she could also fulfill part of her new contract. As usual, Kyle wanted Britney to fuck him as part of his commission.

Britney had been doing this for quite some time, partly because Kyle wasn't bad in bed. Mostly it was because he was one of the best agents in all of Hollywood. This is how she now found herself looking at Kyle, naked on her bed, sporting a large erection and an evil smile on his face.

Britney placed one knee on the bed then proceeded to crawl up the bed towards him like a nymph. She placed one hand on his throbbing cock and stroked him gently. He sighed and thrust his hips upwards in time with her motions.

Licking her lips, she lowered her face to his cock and licked the head. Kyle groaned and his hips bucked. Britney lowered her mouth over his head and began to suck and bob her head up and down his shaft. She realized with a twinge of regret that Kyle's cock was nowhere near as large as Ryley's, nor did it taste as good.

Suddenly, Kyle grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth down his shaft. Britney choked as his cock slipped right into her throat and her nose settled into his pubic hair. Kyle began to fuck her mouth with reckless abandon, sawing his cock in and out of her mouth as if she was a toy.

Britney grabbed his thighs and tried to pull away, but he was too strong. Her eyes began to water as the lack of oxygen became too much for her. Without warning, Kyle pulled his cock free of her mouth and Britney fell onto her side, gasping for breath. Kyle rose up over her and flipped her onto her back, spreading her legs with his hands and positioning himself at the entrance to her pussy.

She pushed him away as he settled over her and Kyle glared at her in defiance.

"What the fuck was that for?" he asked.

Britney gasped. " Are you kidding?" she demanded, choking and gasping for air. " You just fucking raped my mouth, you asshole!"

"Oh, bullshit!" he spat down at her. " You used to love when I did that to you."

Britney sat up. " I never liked what you did to me in bed, Kyle. You never left me much of a choice though, did you?"

Kyle's eyes grew dark and ominous. " You know what? Fuck you, you bitch!" he swore and backhanded Britney, knocking her off the bed to the floor.

Britney clawed at the carpet and tried to rise to her feet, but suddenly Kyle was on top of her, pinning her to the floor. She struggled to rise but he pressed her to the carpet with a hand to her back. Immediately she could feel his hard cock pressing between her ass cheeks as Kyle forced her arms behind her back.

It hit her like a ton of bricks; he was going to rape her. How could everything have gone so bad, so fast? She knew it had to do with her betraying Ryley's trust. If she hadn't done that to him than Kyle would never have the balls to do this to her.

"All right, Britney," Kyle hissed. " You won't give it to me, then I'll take it."

"No, Kyle," Britney cried into the carpet.

She screamed in agony as Kyle shoved his prick into her pussy in one stroke. He hadn't done anything to get her wet, so the pain was immense. Britney felt like he was shoving sandpaper inside of her as he began to saw in and out of her.

Britney cried in pain with each stroke, tears streaking her face as she was forced back and forth across the carpet, the harsh fibers burning her skin. Her shoulders burned in agony from her arms being forced behind her. Kyle's grunts and groans, and the feel of his flesh on hers, was making Britney sick to her stomach.

When he was finally satisfied that Britney wasn't going to struggle anymore, Kyle let go of her arms and seized her hips. Britney let her arms fall limply to her sides as Kyle used her hips to drag her to her knees so he could jerk her back to meet his thrusts. She was relentlessly dragged across the carpet as Kyle brought himself towards his orgasm.

Moaning in pain, Britney felt Kyle growing harder inside her and she just prayed that he would cum so it would be all over. With a loud roar, Kyle erupted inside of Britney, filling her with his seed. He thrust deeply into her and held himself there as he poured his load inside of her snatch, which was burning with the feeling of raw pain.

Britney fell to the floor as Kyle released her and stood up. He laughed as he looked down at her and got dressed. She merely lay there, in shock and in pain. Her hair was strewn around her head in a tangled mess, her face was red from crying and streaked with tears. Her lower lip trembled with her breathing and her brown eyes stared accusingly at her assailant.

Kyle pulled his suit jacket on, then reached down and slapped Britney on the ass, hard enough to leave a handprint.

"Nice doing business with you, Britney. I'll be in touch," Kyle called as he turned and opened the door to the bedroom.

Britney closed her eyes in relief.

"Oh shit," Kyle swore.

Britney opened her eyes and saw Kyle backing into the room with one hand held out in front of him in a defensive posture. Through the door stepped Ryley, his cold blue eyes blazing with rage as he looked from Kyle to Britney as she lay on the floor. A look of understanding crept into his eyes and he turned back to Kyle.

"Hey, man," Kyle said, his voice trembling as Ryley took off his Stetson and set it on Britney's dresser. " This isn't what it looks like."

Ryley moved so fast Britney didn't see what happened. One second Kyle was on his feet and the next he was on his knees trying to stem the blood that was gushing from his mouth and nose. Britney struggled to her knees, using the bed for support as Ryley reached down and pulled Kyle to his feet, then drove his knee into Kyle's stomach.

Kyle doubled over, all the air rushing from his lungs and then Ryley drove his knee up into Kyle's mouth, snapping his head back. Ryley whirled and tossed Kyle through the door, as if he were a rag doll. Ryley began to walk out the door after him.

"Ryley," Britney called.

He stopped and turned his head to look at her. Then turned towards the door and raised a threatening finger.

"Get the fuck out of here, you little shit. If you ever come near Britney again, I'll fucking kill you."

Britney heard the sound of Kyle stumbling down the stairs and out the front door. Ryley walked around the bed and reached down, helping Britney to her feet. She stood before him as his eyes roved over her body, looking to see if she was injured. She was about to fall into his arms when she was struck across the face by the back of his hand.

The blow knocked her off her feet and onto the bed. Tears filled her eyes as her hand rose to her cheek, touching the skin and drawing a fresh flash of pain. She looked up at Ryley as he sat down on the bed next to her, facing the French doors opposite the bed.

"Why did you hit-" she began to say, but he cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up," he ordered. " You deserved that."

"But-"

Ryley held up a hand, silencing her. " I don't know what just happened in here with Kyle, but I do know you were going to leave me. I heard that little prick leave you a message before, so I know all about it."

Britney lowered her eyes as Ryley turned his head to face her. She trembled under his gaze. Something inside Britney began to tremble. The feeling was overwhelming, and within seconds, she began to sob. There was nothing she wanted more in that moment than to feel Ryley's comforting touch.

However, that touch never came. Ryley also wanted nothing more than to comfort her; in fact, his body trembled with the urge to pull her to him. However, the fact remained that Britney had lied to him and his feelings of betrayal overruled the urge to touch her skin.

"I'm leaving, Britney," Ryley said, as he stood up.

He crossed the room and opened the closet doors. Reaching inside he removed his long black coat, the one he had come to LA in, and pulled it on. Picking up his Stetson, he placed it on his head and turned to face Britney, where she still lay on the bed.

Britney opened her eyes and was momentarily blinded by the setting sun. The light shown in through the French doors behind Ryley, silhouetting him in quite a dramatic pose. She was reminded once again just how imposing he was. Her mind and body yearned for him as if it had never yearned before.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

Ryley took a step towards the door, blocking the light and giving Britney a clear view of his face. His blue eyes were clouded over with emotion and refused to look her in the eye. He lowered his face and spoke.

"I don't know," he replied.

Britney rose up to her knees, naked, with the sunlight reflecting off her skin. Ryley was mesmerized by her form, her eyes reflecting a look of forlorn abandonment. He cast his eyes out the window behind her.

"Will you come back?"

Ryley turned on her with a barely contained rage.

"What the fuck for, Britney?" he roared.

She recoiled under his statement and Ryley took a deep breath.

"I love you," she whispered.

Ryley shook his head. " I don't think you do, Britney. You left me, and for what? Sales? I don't know, kid. Maybe you love me now, but I'm not sure how to feel."

Britney lowered her face for a moment then looked back up. " Promise me something, Ryley?"

He looked out the window for a moment then turned and walked to the door. Stopping he turned back to face her.

"What?" he asked.

"Call me sometime? When you're out there and when you've had a chance to think. Just call me, give me another chance. At least to talk to you."

Ryley turned and walked out the door and down the hall, as he reached the top of the stairs he turned back to the bedroom.

"I can't promise you anything right now, Britney."

Britney closed her eyes and cried. She heard Ryley descend the stairs and walk out the front door, closing it behind him. As she fell to the bed, she heard the sound of a car start up outside the house and the roar as it spun its tires all the way down the street.