The Cowboy Way Ch. 08

Story Info
He falls prey to Angelina Jolie and Britney returns.
8.3k words
4.64
39.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me apologize for misspelling ‘the’ in the title of chapter 7, I’m an idiot. Thank you for your comments; I encourage you to keep sending them. As for the emails saying you want to see Ryley and Britney get back together I give no quarter right now about whether she will return for good, but she will return. Remember this is The Cowboy Way, not Britney’s Way, though she seems to get her way in real life. Nevertheless, enjoy this chapter I appreciate all your feedback and most of all your votes, keep voting. I am granting a request from the feedback and giving you Angelina Jolie, enjoy. The Cowboy

The ringing of the telephone shattered Ryley’s dreams. Groggily, he climbed out of bed, pulling on a pair of mesh pants then staggered across the hotel room to the dresser. He picked up the phone and placed it to his ear, stifling a yawn as he did so.

“ Hello?”

“ Mr. Hale, this is the front desk. Will you accept a call?” asked the person on the line.

Ryley looked at his watch. It was seven-thirty in the morning.

“ Yeah,” he croaked, his voice a deep baritone from sleeping.

There was a pause on the line and then a click.

“ Hello?” said a female voice.

Ryley’s heart skipped a beat. “ Mandy?”

“ Yeah,” said Mandy, her sweet, silky voice flowing into his head and waking him up in an instant.

Ryley glanced over at the bed, Christina’s long blonde hair cascading from under the blankets.

“ How are you?” he asked, as he sat down in a chair next to the dresser.

“ I’m okay,” she replied. “ How are you?”

He smiled. “ I’m good. How’s the tour going?”

It had been almost a month since she had left on her cross-country tour.

“ Great. I forgot how incredible it feels to be up on stage with people screaming your name,” Mandy said, her voice bubbly with excitement.

“ I can imagine,” he said with a smile, trying to picture what she looked like at the moment. “ Where are you?”

“ Dallas.”

“ You like it there?” he asked.

She paused for a moment. “ Yeah, it’s really nice.”

“ Good.”

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence on the line, as neither of them knew what to say next. Ryley could picture her fidgeting, wherever she was. He pretty much knew what was coming, but waited for her to bring it up.

“ Ryley,” she continued. “ I was calling because I saw something in the papers.”

“ Oh?” he asked.

Ryley could hear the shuffling of papers. “ There’re pictures in a bunch of the tabloids of you and Christina.”

“ Yeah, I saw them.”

Mandy paused. “ What’s going on, Ryley?”

Her question was simple, direct and so was Ryley’s response.

“ We’re just friends.”

“ Uh huh,” Mandy said, unconvinced.

“ Yeah, Mandy. We’re just friends. I drove for her new video and we got to talk. We get along really well and we decided to hang out.”

“ So you went shopping together?” Mandy asked, her tone bordering on accusatory.

Ryley smiled, a heartwarming glow spreading through him over the fact that Mandy was very jealous.

“ She needed somebody to carry her bags for her.”

“ Ryley, be serious.”

“ I am,” he replied. “ Look, Mandy. If you don’t want me to even hang out with any other girls you just say the word right now. I won’t even look at another girl.”

She paused. “ No, Ryley. It’s not that, but I know Christina. She’s very . . . seductive.”

“ Tell me about it.”

Mandy didn’t say a word.

“ Mandy, listen . . . are you jealous?”

“ Absolutely not!” she said, almost yelling. Then there was silence and a very long sigh. “ Yes, I am. I miss you, Ryley.”

Ryley felt like his chest was caving in. “ I miss you too,” he said, his voice wavering with emotion. “ I want to see you, but we definitely need this break right now. You were right.”

“ I know,” she responded.

“ Mandy, if you need to talk, just call my cell phone, all right? Any time, day or night, all right?”

“ Okay.”

Ryley stood up and looked out the window. “ I will see you again. But there are some things I need to sort out.”

“ I know.”

“ So do you feel better now?” he asked.

“ Yeah, I do.”

“ All right, you call me again, okay?”

“ All right, bye, Ryley.”

“ Bye, Mandy,” he said, and then waited until she had hung up the phone before setting his back in the cradle.

Ryley turned around and went into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up. While the shower warmed up he brushed his teeth and flossed, examining his reflection in the mirror. He needed a haircut and he would have to trim his goatee, it was getting a little too long.

Dropping his pants to floor, he stepped into the shower and closed the curtain behind him. He let the water run over his muscular body, cleaning him and waking him up. He shampooed his hair, rubbing the girly stuff that Christina had brought through his light brown hair. After washing it out, he was about to shut off the shower and leave when someone else opened the curtain.

“ What’re you doing?” Christina asked. “ Trying to sneak outta here without saying goodbye?”

Ryley smiled. “ I would never do that. If I did that I wouldn’t be a very good friend now would I?”

Christina smiled and glanced down at his semi-erect cock. “ Ryley, you could forget my name and still be a good friend.”

He laughed. “ Then why don’t we skip the conversation and get right down to the friendship,” he suggested.

“ Yes, let’s.”

Christina pulled her T-shirt up over her head and tossed it to the floor. She stepped into the shower, pulling the curtain closed behind her. Ryley pulled her body against his and turned them around, letting the water cascade over Christina’s body. Their lips met in a fierce, passionate kiss as Ryley’s cock surged with blood and pressed against Christina’s stomach.

She moaned as he reached down between them and began to caress her slit. He felt her pussy opening under his touch, spreading her moisture on his finger. Smiling through their kiss he took hold of the ring that pierced her outer lip and tugged on it lightly. Christina’s hips bucked against him and her juices flooded his hand.

She placed her foot up on the ledge of the shower, opening her legs wide for Ryley as he bent at the knees. Christina reached down and guided his cock to her lips, biting her lower lip in anticipation. Ryley lowered his mouth to her breast and took her nipple into his mouth.

In one quick motion Ryley forced his cock to the hilt inside of Christina’s tight snatch. She threw her head back under the shower and screamed in pleasure, her pussy convulsing around Ryley’s shaft. He squeezed his eyes shut, reveling in the intense feel of her hot, velvet sheath wrapped around him.

Christina’s chest heaved with her strangled gasps as she clawed at the walls, finally reaching up and wrapping her hands around the showerhead. Ryley grabbed her by the ass and lifted her off her feet. Pinning her against the wall, Ryley began to thrust inside of her.

The feel of the hot membrane of her pussy sucking on his cock every time he withdrew was making his eyes roll back in his head. Christina used her hold on the showerhead and her position against the wall as leverage to thrust her pussy on his cock, matching his strokes.

Seeing Christina’s lithe body, every muscle standing out against her skin, pressed against the wall was overwhelming. Her entire body moved with their thrusts and the sound of her moans and whimpers as Ryley drove his cock into her pussy was an incredible experience. The water from the shower ran over her body, making her shine in an otherworldly way.

The water made their bodies slide against the other’s as they reached towards orgasm. Her long legs were draped over his hips, her heels digging into his thighs, urging him to go deeper and faster. Ryley obliged, hammering her tight, gripping snatch with reckless abandon.

Their bodies made a wet, slapping sound every time he thrust into her. Lowering his mouth to her throat, Ryley sucked on Christina’s skin, feeling her pulse in her throat, her heart racing. He could feel his balls beginning to burn and he thrust harder and faster.

The stream of obscenities flowing from Christina’s mouth was music to his ears. Her voice echoed in his head, her high pitched whines piercing his senses. She was without a doubt one of the most incredible women he had ever had the opportunity to fuck. Christina was a complete maniac when it came to sex, the likes of which she never seemed to get enough of.

Ryley moaned into her throat and thrust as deeply as he could into her. Christina released the showerhead, and wrapped her arms tightly around Ryley’s back. She could feel his cock expanding inside of her, trembling as it grew and grew, ready to explode. He pressed his hips into hers, pushing her against the wall so hard, Christina thought the tiles would break.

Suddenly, his cock exploded. Christina moaned into Ryley’s ear, the feel of his hot seed filling her triggered her orgasm. She shook in his arms, her hips bucking against him. She felt his load filling her beyond what she could hold. It forced its way out around his shaft and ran down to Christina’s ass to drip down into the shower.

She struggled to regain her breath as Ryley trembled in her arms, his breathing also ragged. The water continued to pour over both of them, helping to cool their overheated bodies. Slowly, Christina lowered her feet to the floor and Ryley pulled out of her, his cock leaving her pussy with a wet, sucking sound.

Already, Christina could sense Ryley was going to leave. They had spent a lot of time together over the past few weeks, working around both their schedules. It had been clear from the beginning that neither of them wanted a romantic relationship with the other.

That was the way she liked it, Christina reminded herself as Ryley turned her around so her back was to him. She smiled as he tenderly began to wash her hair for her, his fingers running across her scalp, causing her to sigh. Christina would miss him though; he was the best lover she had ever had.

Another peculiar aspect about Ryley was that he seemed completely undaunted by status. Not once since they had met had Ryley ever said anything about her being such a big celebrity. Usually everyone was so freaked out about what she was that they forgot Christina was just a girl.

Ryley finished rinsing out her hair and bent his face down to place a kiss on the side of Christina’s throat. She reached over her shoulder and caressed his cheek, then turned her head and kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She pushed him away, playfully and shut off the shower.

They stepped out of the tub and each took towels from the rack. After drying off, they walked back into the room and began getting dressed. Christina watched as Ryley pulled on his jeans then sat on the edge of the bed and pulled on socks and boots. She watched his lean, muscular upper body rippling as he stood up and pulled on a T-shirt.

“ I have to go, Christina,” Ryley said.

She sighed. “ I know. Where are you headed?”

“ Uh . . . Montana,” he replied as he stuffed a few items of clothes into his duffel bag.

“ What are you doing?”

Ryley turned to her and smiled. “ There’s some film they’re shooting out there.”

“ What film?”

“ I think it’s Tomb Raider 2.”

Christina giggled. “ You know who’s in that don’t you?”

Ryley smirked at her as he picked up his black Stetson. “ Yeah I know.”

“ You’ll like her,” Christina cooed, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes.

Shaking his head, he leaned down and kissed Christina on the cheek. “ Call me, Christina.”

“ I will,” she called as Ryley walked out the door, shutting it behind him.

THREE DAYS LATER

Ryley tried to remember the last time he had done any serious four wheeling as the Land Rover Defender 90 went airborne off the top of a huge hill. For a few moments, the desolate, far reaching Badlands were laid out before his eyes. The sun reflected off the red, dusty hills and rocks with a harsh glare.

The Land Rover sailed through the air, its engine roaring, until gravity took over and the vehicle crashed back to earth. Ryley took the truck on a precarious, headlong dash down the steep face of the hill he had just jumped. Nearing the bottom, he spun the wheel and gunned the motor, sending the truck sideways onto a dried up riverbed.

Next to him another, similar vehicle, this one yellow, pulled even with him. That truck was driven by TJ, who gave Ryley the thumbs up sign. Ryley waved back and then cut right at the designated point and roared up another hill. TJ did the same, slightly behind and to the right.

Accelerating up the trail they felt their stomachs enter their mouths as they went airborne in a cloud of dust and debris. Ryley looked over the side of the truck and saw the camera crew below them, ducking to avoid being pelted with rocks. It was a surreal feeling seeing the crew underneath them and it gave Ryley goose bumps.

Once again the trucks slammed back to earth. This time they slowed down to a more comfortable pace as they turned onto a well worn trail. Looking back, Ryley saw the chase vehicles stopping to pick up the camera crews and their equipment. He turned back to look through the windshield as TJ took up a position behind him.

They drove for another five minutes before coming to a pretty desolate, two-lane road. Next to the road, occupying an old campground was a group of about two dozen trailers and RV’s. TJ and Ryley parked the trucks and climbed from the driver’s seats.


Immediately, they both pulled off their helmets and wiped sweat from their faces. The temperature was hovering around a hundred and ten in the sun, which beat down relentlessly upon the gleaming trailers. Ryley tossed the helmet back in the truck and followed TJ over to a large black RV.

They opened the door and stepped inside, the blast of cold air from the air-conditioners a welcome relief. A group of six people were gathered at the front of the RV, staring intently at a set of video monitors. Ryley opened the refrigerator and pulled out tow bottles of water, handing one to TJ.

Opening the bottles they each upended theirs and drank almost the entire thing. Breathing a sigh of relief, TJ turned towards the front of the trailer and quickly elbowed Ryley, who turned to look. He smiled, for what was probably the hundredth time in three days, at what he saw.

Angelina Jolie was sitting on the leather couch along the wall, her long, tan legs laid across the entire length. She was twisted in her seat, watching the monitor along with the director, producers and screenwriter. Almost every inch of her legs was visible since she was only wearing a pair pf short, black spandex workout short. Her upper body, toned, tan and delicious was overshadowed by her incredible breasts, which were thrust out from her position against a skimpy, white halter-top.

Angelina’s long dark hair was pulled dramatically back from her face in a ponytail that reached down to her ass. She turned to look back at them as the men next to her straightened up. Her blue eyes sparkled devilishly as a small smile crept over her face. Ryley appreciated the pure sexual power that Angelina exuded.

“ You guys look hot,” she commented.

TJ and Ryley glanced at each other. It was a loaded comment; they both knew that, the only question was who would fire back. Ryley nodded to TJ, who smiled wickedly and turned back to Angelina.

“ Yeah, so do you.”

She smiled. Ryley was mesmerized by the pure predatory nature of this woman. Angelina hadn’t said so much as a hello when they arrived there a few days ago. She had merely launched into a playful, drawn out game of flirting.

Unlike any woman Ryley had ever come across Angelina, was a pure sexual predator. Her face, with those piercing eyes, and full pouting lips could make you wither or rejoice depending on the gaze she cast on you. Falling under her spell was not hard; breaking it would probably be another matter all together.

“ Why thank you,” she replied, her voice a sultry purr in the confines of the RV.

Ryley shook his head and grinned as she stood up, stretching her five foot seven inch body. She walked towards them, her gaze flickering back and forth from Ryley to TJ. Deciding to let TJ enjoy the moment alone, Ryley winked at Angelina and walked back outside.

He zigged and zagged his way through the maze of trailers until he reached his own. Opening the door, he stepped into the stifling hot confines. His air conditioner had called it quits the first day out there. This meant Ryley had to spend most of his time during the day outside, where at least an occasional breeze would move the air around him.

His nights were spent in a sleeping bag on the roof of the trailer, gazing up at the stars. The desert night was much cooler than the day, making it more than comfortable to sleep under the stars. The air at night was filled with the sound of animals coming out for a night of foraging and hunting. And the most unearthly sound was that of coyotes in the distance, calling to each other across the desert.

This had also allowed him a unique and unforeseen view. From his spot on top of the trailer he could see directly into the RV occupied by Angelina. The first night there he had been shocked to see her clearly through the windows of the rig.

He had lain there, poised like a hawk watching its prey. She had moved around the interior, speaking with someone on a cell phone and then reading through a stack of papers that Ryley assumed was the script. At one point she had looked up right at Ryley.

Holding his breath, he waited to see what she would do, but apparently she hadn’t seen him. She stood up and walked into the back of the RV, turning on the lights in the bedroom, illuminating a bed with black sheets. In one swift motion, she let her black silk robe fall from her shoulders, leaving her completely naked.

Angelina’s body was one of perfection. Her sensuous curves were dominated by her incredible 36C breasts, which were topped by large, dark nipples. She then sat down on the bed, giving Ryley a clear view of her mound, which had a very neatly trimmed line of dark hair. The number of tattoos on her body surprised and intrigued him. Ryley watched with a growing erection as she produced a bottle of skin lotion and began rubbing it all over her body.

Her hands went from her throat, down her chest to her breasts where they lingered for quite awhile. Ryley had reached down to begin stroking himself as he watched her incredible orbs moving under her hands. Then her hands went down her stomach onto her thighs and down her legs. Ryley watched eagerly as she remained bent over at the waist, rubbing her legs.

When she sat back up, she ran her hands up the insides of her legs. Reaching her thighs, she spread her legs open wide. Her hands slid up the inside of her thighs and right to her pussy. Ryley gaped as she began to rub her slit, sliding a finger in and out of her hole. His strokes matched her rhythm as she leaned back on one hand and continued to finger fuck herself.

Ryley could see her rubbing her clit with her thumb as she slipped another finger inside of her with the first. He could see her body beginning to tremble, her mouth open in a suppressed scream. Angelina’s hips began to buck, her breasts heaving in time with her increased breathing.

Then she threw her head back and Ryley could hear her moans a she came. Her entire body shook, each muscle standing out clearly in her legs and stomach. She closed her legs around her hand, holding her own fingers inside her. At that same moment Ryley had cum as well, his load coating his hand.

He shook his head at himself, his teenage behavior making him feel like a dirty man. As he continued to watch Angelina, she sat back up, her mouth still open, her hair a disheveled mess. Ryley watched in awe as she brought her fingers, the ones that had just been buried in her snatch up to her face. He could clearly see her juices glistening on her fingers as she slowly sucked them into her mouth.