The Cowboy Way Ch. 09

Story Info
He gives Jessica Simpson Faith.
16k words
4.75
53.4k
2

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Okay, I'm gonna try and make everyone happy with this chapter. Britney is going to make Ryley think twice about Mandy. I hope you enjoy her return as well as Jessica Simpson later in the story. I hope you continue to read, because I have revealed more of Ryley's character. I also hope that you guys vote and send me your feedback. The chapter with Mandy was the top story for a couple of weeks, until the other day, it fell big time with one vote, so someone really nailed me to get me off the top. And now someone is voting against me on almost all my stories, they're falling big time with only one vote. I'd really like to know why a person would do this and if the person who did this is reading this, then at least have the decency to email me and let me know why. So I encourage you all to vote if you enjoy the story. Thanks-the cowboy)

Ryley and Britney stood not five feet apart, seemingly prepared to go to war. The only things that moved were Britney's eyes as they swept over Ryley's form. Ryley didn't move a muscle, his eyes were blazing with a message that was all too clear: fuck off. Apparently, Britney either didn't see the look, or if she did, she didn't care.

She smiled and then stepped up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, giving him a big hug. Ryley looked down her back to her incredible ass, which was showing very clearly through a pair of skin-tight white pants. He sighed and wrapped one arm around her back, squeezing lightly.

Britney stepped back and smiled up at him. Ryley still couldn't bring himself to smile back at her. He stepped back, out of her reach and continued to brush Cheyenne, who had been standing there watching them. Ryley glanced over at Britney.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

Britney looked down at the ground as if she was embarrassed. Ryley knew her very well though, and this was not embarrassment or humility, she was up to something. He decided to go along with it for a while, just to see what she was up to.

"Is that all you can say?"

Ryley was finished brushing Cheyenne, so he threw the brush back into the stall.

"I'm sorry, Britney," Ryley said, feigning compassion. "But you were the one who fucking sold me out! And then on top of it you were gonna fuck that- that shithead, Kyle Mc-I'm-a-dick!"

"He raped me!" Britney shouted, her face turning beat red.

Ryley suddenly noticed that the barn, which had been fairly noisy before from conversations of other people, had gone deathly quiet. Shaking his head, realizing this was stupid, Ryley re-saddled Cheyenne in the blink of an eye. He led the horse outside, past Britney and climbed into the saddle.

He looked back into the barn and saw several people looking on with a heightened curiosity. Ryley held out his hand to Britney. She looked at it for a moment and then grabbed his hand. Ryley pulled her up into the saddle in front of him.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he grabbed the reins and turned Cheyenne in a tight circle and pointed him towards a trail that lead off into the mountains. The big horse shook his head and then trotted off across the barnyard. Ryley held up his hand to protect Britney's face from some low branches as they entered the narrow trail.

They rode in silence for a few minutes. Ryley's body was reacting predictably to feeling Britney against it for the first time in months. The feel of her narrow waist in his arms and her incredible ass rubbing against his cock was making his stomach flip. Ryley pulled Cheyenne to a stop where the trail opened up into a lush green meadow.

Without saying a word, Ryley swung out of the saddle and reached up for Britney's waist. She leaned over and placed her hands on his shoulders, giving him a nice view down the front of her baby blue, V-neck shirt. He blinked his eyes and lifted her out of the saddle, placing her on the ground in front of him.

Immediately, her arms encircled his neck and she stood on her tiptoes, her lips meeting his. Ryley reacted instinctively, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her to him. He opened his mouth and their tongues clashed, greeting each other for the first time in a long time. Britney's breath came raggedly through her nose and she moaned into Ryley's mouth as she ground her body against his.

Ryley pulled back, taking a deep breath and gently disengaged Britney from his neck.

"What?" she asked. "Don't you want this?"

"Of course I do, Britney. But what the fuck? What are you up to?"

She shrugged. "Nothing, I just miss you."

Britney's voice was like the sirens that lured sailors to their deaths. "Bullshit."

She smiled, coyly. Her hand reached out and grabbed his belt buckle. Before Ryley could do anything, she had pulled his pants away from his waist just enough to slip her other hand down his pants. He gasped as she found his cock and stepped closer, her face turned down slightly, but her eyes pointed up at his.

Ryley fought to control himself as her cool fingers wrapped around his shaft and teased him, stroking and squeezing lightly.

"What are you doing?" he asked, swallowing hard.

She turned her face up to his and trailed her tongue up his throat, licking him sensuously.

"Exactly what you want. Why?"

Ryley's mind was swimming. "I feel like my head is going to explode, Britney. I don't know what to think."

"Why think?"

Ryley had never before realized the power Britney held over him. Perhaps she hadn't realized it either, but she was learning quickly. Her mouth hung open slightly as she continued to stroke him. Ryley reached out and slid his hand under her shirt. He ran his hand up her stomach, pushing her bra up over her breasts. Britney gasped as he cupped her breast in his hand, gently squeezing.

"You sold me out, Britney," he said, a groan escaping his lips. "After everything we went through."

"Oh, come on, Ryley," she cooed in his ear. "Come back to me and I'll make it all better."

Ryley shook his head. "I can't. Not now."

"Why because of that prissy little bitch, Mandy?"

Ryley's temper flared. He pulled Britney's hand out of his pants then, using his hold on her arm, spun her around off her feet. Britney screamed as she fell, but Ryley grabbed her shoulders before she hit the ground.

He forced her to the thick grass on her back, straddling her waist and pinning her arms over her head. Britney's eyes were wide with fear, her strangled gasps and the position of her arms forced her breasts out from her chest. Ryley glared down at her, the site of her like that turned him on extremely.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that, Britney. Do you hear me?"

Britney nodded, slowly. Ryley's eyes devoured her distraught form and he could feel her trembling underneath him.

"Please, Ryley," Britney begged, her lower lip trembling. "Don't do this."

Ryley's eyes softened. "Do what?"

"Rape me."

Ryley moved one leg from the side of her waist and placed his knee between her thighs. He nudged her legs apart and then slid down her body, settling his throbbing erection against her mound. Britney moaned, throwing her head back and thrusting her chest out as he ground himself against her.

He stopped what he was doing and released her hands, holding himself above her on his arms. Britney didn't move her hands, her eyes locked on his. Slowly, she moved her hands up and wrapped them around his neck. Leaning down, he kissed her, biting her lower lip gently.

"I would never hurt you," he whispered.

Britney kissed him again. "Ryley," she whispered. "You always scared me."

"What?"

She smiled. "It was the most exciting feeling I'd ever felt. Since the first time I saw you, I was scared. You're so confident, so in control all the time. And that excited me, so much," she whispered, grinding her hips against him.

"Everyone was scared of you," she continued. "Why do you think my record sales went up? People thought I was like a goddess for controlling you."

Ryley shook his head. "What does that mean, Britney?"

"I want you back, Ryley. I need you, in so many ways," she said, her voice pleading.

"You're not what I thought you were."

Britney continued to writhe against him. "I love you, Ryley. I love everything about you."

"I don't mean to sound all high and mighty," he said, smiling. "But you love the sex."

A moan escaped Britney's lips. "Of course I do. You're the most incredible guy I've ever been with."

"But you don't love me," Ryley said, stressing it this time.

"Well what is love, Ryley? Why can't the sex be enough?"

"What about your heart, Britney? What about mine?"

Britney reached between them and undid his pants. Ryley didn't stop her as she reached inside and managed to pull his cock out. The cool air was a sharp contrast to the rising temperature in his pants. She stroked him, looking up at him, her eyes sparkling.

"What about it, Ryley? Don't tell me you don't want to fuck me. You want me more than you've ever wanted anything."

Ryley pushed off the ground and knelt between Britney's legs. He pulled his shirt off over his head and threw it aside. Reaching down, he pulled Britney to a sitting position before him. She pulled her shirt off and quickly undid her bra, throwing both of them aside.

Her breasts were just as gorgeous as Ryley remembered them. Pushing Britney onto her back, he pulled her pants and thong off her body and tossed them over on top of her shirt. He pushed her knees up to her chest and Britney grabbed her thighs, holding herself open.

Ryley took his burning cock in his hand and pointed it at Britney's smooth, wet pussy. Without hesitating, he placed the head against her moist lips and thrust all of his nine inches inside of her. Britney cried out, throwing her head back, releasing her legs and grabbing Ryley's shoulders as he leaned down over her.

Ryley had forgotten how tight she was. The feel of her tight, wet pussy clamping down on his cock made him think that maybe the two of them were meant to be together. They always had fit together so well.

Britney whined, breathing raggedly. He leaned down and kissed her, silencing her wails of passion. She took his face in her hands and kissed him back, their tongues dueling like old foes.

Ryley began to thrust inside of her, living on the feelings of her hot, wet pussy. The incredible sensation of her lips sucking on his cock was like living a fantasy. The fact that she was Britney Spears and every man in America's fantasy didn't hurt either.

Suddenly, Ryley noticed a tenderness in Britney's lips that seemed to materialize from her previous hunger. Breathing deeply of her scent, Ryley returned her tenderness so quickly it shocked him. They seemed to melt into each other's arms.

"I'm so sorry, Ryley," she whispered.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She was crying, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I don't know what I was saying before. I was never scared of you," she whispered.

Ryley smiled and kissed her again. "Then what is it?"

Britney moaned at the feel of his throbbing cock buried deep inside her. "I just can't picture myself settling down with someone. And I know that's what you want, it's the one thing I can't give you."

Ryley leaned down and kissed her at the corner of her mouth, then leaned down further and nipped lightly at the skin of her throat. He felt Britney's hand on the back of his head, holding him there. Taking her cue, he sucked on the skin of her throat, very hard. He lightly bit her then, and Britney cried out, writhing underneath him, but still holding him in place.

When he finally released her throat he could see what he already knew would be there. Britney's eyes locked on his and hers were filled with tears. Ryley nodded slightly and Britney closed her eyes. With her unspoken consent, Ryley had given her a mark that would heal, but would leave a scar. Britney opened her eyes.

"I'll always remember you," she whispered.

He smiled. "I'll never forget you."

Ryley slid his cock back out until just the head was left inside her, her lips stretched tight around the large head. Britney closed her eyes and Ryley slammed back inside her. She cried out and bucked her hips underneath him.

They began to fuck each other like they both knew they were built to do. Ryley's cock sawed in and out of her pussy, quickly bringing Britney to an ear-splitting orgasm. Her fingernails dug into his arms, breaking the skin, she came so hard.

Ryley felt like his cock was being burned, that's how tight he was squeezed when she came. He felt her juices flowing out around his shaft, coating her inner thighs and dripping down to cover his nuts. Somehow his cock didn't catch fire and he continued to pound Britney furiously.

Her hands roamed over Ryley's body, as she was lost in the feel of his cock splitting her open. Since they had split up, Britney hadn't been with a guy who could make her feel like this. Feeling every inch of his cock spreading her and hitting places she didn't even know existed was so surreal. She moaned as Ryley held himself deep inside her and rotated his hips, hitting something that sent lightning bolts up Britney's spine.

She cried out in surprise, another orgasm washing over her and her entire body going rigid like she had been shocked. Britney's open mouth was then covered by Ryley's and they kissed passionately. He continued to pound her pussy, pushing her bare ass into the grass underneath her.

"Oh God, Ryley," Britney moaned. "I missed this."

"I did too," he replied, grunting in between thrusts.

Ryley withdrew his cock and Britney already knew what he wanted, even before he helped her get up on her hands and knees. Britney looked back over her shoulder, seeing his large, throbbing cock glistening with her juices. She moaned as she saw him move forwards, his cock disappearing from view a moment before she felt it stretching her open.

She closed her eyes, whining as she felt herself stretching and being filled with that pulsating organ. Ryley grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto his cock. Britney felt his balls settle against her clit and she reached down between her legs and gently held his balls.

Ryley felt Britney's hand grasp his nuts as he began to pound her from behind. He looked down, enjoying the sight of his cock splitting her open and sliding in and out of her body. His eyes settled on Britney's face, which was turned just enough for him to see that her eyes were squeezed shut. Occasionally, the tip of her tongue would come out and wet her lips before she moaned.

She continued to squeeze and caress Ryley's nuts, a feeling that made his cock swell inside her. All too soon, he could feel his cock burning and twitching. The need to fill her with his seed was overwhelming and he jerked her back and forth on his cock like a rag doll. Britney moaned long and loud, the sound interrupted every time their bodies met with an audible slap.

Britney could sense that he was close, she could feel his cock getting bigger and harder inside her pussy. She bit her lower lip, knowing that his orgasm would trigger hers. She began to massage his balls harder; the pressure would probably border on pain any other time but now it only served to intensify what Ryley was feeling.

Ryley cried out and grabbed Britney's long blonde hair in one of his hands and pulled back, yanking her head up. He exploded inside her, his cock shooting his seed deep inside her womb. Britney's body reacted explosively, her pussy clamping down on his cock, locking him deep inside her. An incredible orgasm washed over her body, the heavenly explosion of light in her eyes leaving her blind and breathless.

She could feel his cock jerking inside of her tunnel as he shot forth wad after wad of his white, hot cream. Britney gasped for breath, her entire body shaking in ecstasy. She wiggled her hips, causing Ryley's cock to twitch and shoot several more ropes of cum into her.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, pushing her to the ground where they lay breathless, still locked together. Ryley lowered his face to her shoulder and planted a kiss on her smooth, flawless skin. Britney emitted a soft, satisfied sigh underneath him, a contented smile spreading across her face.

Eventually they both got up and got dressed. Neither said a word as they climbed back on Cheyenne, who had been grazing in the meadow with disinterest. They rode back towards the ranch, both deep in thought.

Britney was leaning back against Ryley in the shelter of his strong arms for what she already knew would be the last time. She would miss him, but she knew that the two of them didn't have much of a future. Ryley wanted the one thing that scared Britney more than anything and was the last thing she wanted; a long term romance, possibly marriage.

Ryley also knew this would be the last time they would be together like this, which is why he didn't say anything. He owed Britney more than he cared to admit. She had rescued him after all, whether she knew it or not. She had brought him back into the world from the cocoon he had been living in. Perhaps in a perfect world they could be together and at one time Ryley had wanted nothing more than that. But now he knew Britney and though he cared for her, he knew their hearts were too different to survive the other's.

When they reached the barn Ryley slid from the saddle and helped Britney down again. They stood in silence for a moment as Britney pulled the keys to the Camaro out of her pocket. At that moment Ryley saw an incredibly large guy climb out of a black BMW near the Camaro.

"Well, Ryley," Britney said.

He smiled down at her and removed his Stetson, squinting into the late afternoon sun.

"You like your car?" he asked.

Britney gave him an honest, heart felt smile. "I love it, Ryley. Thank you. It's actually the reason I came out here."

"What?"

Britney held out her hand, the keys dangling from her fingers. "I came to give it to you."

"Why?"

She looked down for a few moments and then over at the guy standing near the BMW.

"Britney," he said, using a condescending tone.

"I know, Ryley. That's my car and that's my new bodyguard."

Ryley sighed. "Don't let them control your life again, Britney. I won't be around to fish you out."

"I know," she said, her voice slightly impatient. "I just . . ." she said, but stopped, her lower lip trembling. She raised her hand to cover her face for a moment then drew a deep, composing breath. "This is my life, Ryley. I love my music. I love to sing. The BMW sells so that's what they want me to drive."

"And Colin Farrell?"

She looked up sharply. He smiled own at her. "No, Colin is all my own doing."

Ryley nodded. "All right."

"I have to go, Ryley. I know I'll see you around town. But never like this again."

Ryley reached up and placed his hand over the mark on the side of her throat. Britney closed her eyes at his touch and leaned her cheek against his hand. Knowing he would never get another chance, Ryley leaned down and gently kissed her. She opened her mouth and caught his lower lip in her teeth, pulling on it lightly.

"Good bye, Britney," Ryley said, lowering his hand and stepping back.

Britney held out the keys and Ryley took them, kissing her hand in the same motion. She smiled.

"Good bye, Ryley. Good luck with everything."

He reached up and set his Stetson back on his head. Britney turned and walked over to the BMW. She climbed into the passenger seat as her bodyguard got into the driver's seat. Ryley watched them drive down the driveway, trailing a cloud of dust until they were around the bend out of sight.

Ryley lowered his head for a moment then looked back up. "Thank you, Britney."

THREE DAYS LATER

The heat of the Kansas sun sent shimmering waves off the black finish of the 1969 Z28 Camaro. Ryley and TJ, both with their shirts off to tolerate the heat, were busy wrenching on the motor. Neither of them said much, each too engrossed in their tasks to offer anything very philosophical.