The Craving

Story Info
Young virgin seeks man during a full moon.
2.8k words
3.39
22.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met across the murky bar, flickered and he disappeared. We'd come here to the sleaziest bar in Kensington to party. My parents thought we were having my birthday sleepover at Connie's and the boys' parents thought they were at Jason's. My eighteenth birthday present from Jake had been a fake ID, I was a sophomore at Colorado U. So here we were, at a bar crappy enough to take our fake IDs. My eighteenth birthday present from all of my friends was to get really drunk for the first time.

"And to get you a cute boy," Jenny whispered in my ear before bursting into the giggles with Connie. Their plan was to set me up with Ben or Will. After I was good and drunk, one of them would lead me through a few stumbling dances to the juke box music. We'd be led by our friends back Connie's house and given a room together. He'd kiss me and I'd struggle to keep all the booze in my stomach. After feeling me up for a few minutes, we'd collapse in each others arms and sleep the drink off. In the morning, he'd say nothing and leave awkwardly.

This was not my plan for my birthday night. Here I was, an eighteen-year-old virgin who'd never even been in a relationship. How had it happened? I never really thought of myself as the goody-goody virgin girl who smiles at the teacher and gets to church every week. I just sort of drifted into virginity, it wasn't hard with the options life had presented me. All the boys I'd know were just idiots. Or dull. A lot of dull idiots went to my high school, I guess.

No, tonight wouldn't be about giving a stupid boy I'd known since we were children a shot at 'second base'. I was going to go all the way or not at all, and with a beautiful man at that. I had to pace myself with the drinking, I didn't have much experience in that either but I'd looked at some body weight charts and had a good idea how much and how fast I could drink. I had to stay just sober enough to be rational in the pursuit of my man, and just drunk enough to go for it.

I was nursing my second cooler when I saw him, the perfect man. The man who would make me a woman. He was gorgeous, cut from marble and just a little dark. Our eyes drifted towards each other and we paused in admiration. I fluttered and he smiled. But then Jenny leaned over to draw my attention to Jake's failed attempt to chug a beer, which had left him drenched. I glanced back and he was gone, vanished into the crowd.

Rob appeared before me with two shots of something brown. "Wanna do a shot with me, Libby?" The girls tried to hide their disappointment. In their mind, Rob wasn't even on my short list. But looking into his puppy dog eyes, I just couldn't turn him down in this. He'd understand that I didn't want to lead him on. He was one of the good ones.

So I smiled at him and took the shot glass from his hand. I beamed an appreciative smile at him. He clinked his glass on mine and spilled a little liquor on my new dress. As we took the shot, I remembered what my sister had told me, just to empty my head and open my throat. The awful stuff went down relatively smoothly, and I found myself cough only a little bit. But poor Rob had crossed some pipes and looked as green as the grass. He hurriedly slammed his half-empty glass onto the table and ran off for the boy's room. I had to leap up as his glass tipped over so I wouldn't get anything more on my lap.

"I'm just going to go to the bathroom," I excused myself.

"Don't, Libby, it's your birthday," the chorus chirped. "Let the boys deal with Rob, he'll be ok, don't worry about him."

I smiled as I swayed. They are so committed to their hook-up that even repulsive Rob becomes Mr. Right if I even appear to show interest. But I had to get away from the group if I was going to find mysterious. I could feel the liquor start to burn in my body and I went off to the girls' room.

That's when I saw him again, ducking out the back door. I glanced over my shoulder - Connie and Jenny were distracting all the boys - and followed him into the ally.

"Hi," I spoke.

"Hello," his eyes drifted over me as he lit a cigarette. "Do you smoke?"

I lied and he took out another. Knowingly, he took it in his mouth and lit it up before handing it over. I took the smallest puffs I could, so as not to ruin my clarinet lungs, and smiled at him, focusing all my effort on looking less drunk than I was. I thought I was obviously unsteady.

"I was hoping I'd get to talk to you," he said coolly. "You with the party?"

"I am the party," I replied trying to think of something to say that wasn't stupid. "All my girlfriends are trying to set me up, you know."

A wolfish grin came out from under his beautiful hair, and he stepped back into the shadows. His house was just around the corner, he'd take me there if I'd like and get me back here before my schoolmates got too worried. I blushed and let the cigarette fall into the grate beneath me.

We strolled down the street under the light of the full moon. He told me his name was Raphael, and that his mother had named him after the painter and not the ninja turtle. He looked younger than twenty-three, I thought he was younger than my sister. Daddy was six years older than mom when they met, this wasn't so weird. I told him that it was my twentieth birthday, and what it was like growing up in Colorado.

His house was dark and a little run-down. I thought it must be a student place. He took me to the living room and then stopped to stare at me. I stared right back, checking out his well-toned body and pretty but masculine face. I did my best at a seductive grin and glanced down at his crotch, but I couldn't see a noticeable bulge. I figured that he must just need warming up, so I dropped down onto the couch and slowly crossed my legs so that my short skirt would ride up. He smiled across the dimly lit room and moved to my side.

He leaned over and kissed me. As our tongues danced, he pushed me back until he was lying above me. I hugged him and ran my fingers over his muscular back. His hands were so strong, I'd never felt anything like this before. He backed off a little and began to undo the buttons on my blouse. He began to kiss my neck and it felt so good that I had to take action. I reached down to his pants and grabbed his cock, but I was surprised that was so soft.

"I just need to get in the mood," he whispered to me as I pulled away from him. "I can never get it up until my girl is fully aroused too."

What was he saying? I already felt so flush, so ready for him, but he sat me up again and kneeled in front of the couch. He leaned over and gingerly kissed my thighs, sending waves of pleasure through my body. His hands were on my cotton panties, and he slowly pulled them down until they were around my ankles. He pushed my legs back together with his powerful arms and my panties were gone away, tossed into some unknown corner of the dark room.

But I was still awhirl, why was he not aroused? Aren't men always horny? Then I felt a tickle as he spread my legs apart and his tongue blew up against my pussy. Maybe he had some oral fascination, I thought, maybe he can't get it up until he's tasted me. Not so weird as far as fetishes go, I suppose, not nearly so weird as some of the things I've heard about.

"It's my first time," I blurted out, ruining all of my previous deception.

"I suspected as much," he said calmly. "Don't worry, girls lose their virginity every day."

His thick finger began to penetrate me as I lay there helpless. With his tongue, he continued to fly like the breeze on the edge of my pussy while his fingers penetrated farther and farther into unexplored territory. I panted, he was so good. Better than any of the boys could every have been. Nothing I could have gotten staying back at the bar would have felt this good.

With his other hand, he began to raise me up off the couch ever so slightly, gaining access to my butthole. I was worried for a second, but he just played with it and didn't try to roughly shove his manly fingers up there. He began to play with me harder, pussy, ass, fingers and tongue all started working double time, pushing farther. I was building up and I could feel that I was about to orgasm. Would it hurt? I wondered in a moment of doubt. But I realized that he was building up my pleasure so that it would cancel out the hurt. With a mighty thrust, his finger slid in all the way and I came hard. The pleasure was like nothing I'd ever imagined, I was so hot that I just wanted to grab him and fuck his now-hard penis for all it was worth. I'd be his little schoolgirl slut, I'd suck on him while playing with his perfect, beautiful balls. I'd fuck him till he filled me with his hot wet seed and had to spray it all over my back because he was so turned on. Any time he wanted me, I was his, I'd put up no resistance to his shame fucking.

But my fantasies were shattered by a sharp pain. I cried out, as my vagina tensed and the hurting shot up through my body. He stared up at me and his eyes were big and round as saucers. Out of his mouth dripped blood, whatever had hurt me must have hurt his mouth too. And then I realized that it was my blood, he had bit me and I was bleeding! His hands moved faster than I could see and he shoved something up into my pussy. I shrieked as loud as I could but he sprung to his feet and grabbed me by the arm. He tore me from the couch and over through a door that he shoved me through with all of his strength. I fell and could feel pain and bruises all over my body as I tumbled down a flight of stairs and onto the dirt of the basement floor.

I trembled in fear and he just stood there at the top of the stairs. All I could see was his silhouette, the room I had been thrown into was much darker than the room he'd touched me was. I reached down to see what he shoved into me, what it was that felt so awful and alien. I screamed again and cried when I touched it, it was spongy and gross like a dirty old washcloth he was using to plug up my hole.

Slowly, he began to march down the stairs. I scrambled around looking for any way to escape, but my legs hurt too much to walk.

"It had to be you," he spoke so sinisterly now! "I needed a virgin, you were chosen by fate to be here tonight."

"Please," I sobbed, "my parents have money, they'll pay for me..."

"You don't understand! I don't care about money, or power, or even sex. I'm sorry to have lead you on like that, but I'm not some horny barfly looking to pick up whatever piece of tail I can get my hands on." He was right above me now, I had nowhere to run. "I have been ordained by God in this never ending battle against Satan. It is only with the blood of the virgin that Satan can be pacified. Are you on the side of Satan?"

I whimpered and tried again to crawl away, but he kicked me in the ribs and I had to struggle just to breathe. He reached down and pulled the bloody rag from between my legs. He began to walk away from me, but I couldn't even move let alone run. He turned on a single light bulb hanging from the roof and the room was bathed in light. I blinked as my eyes burned and I could finally see where I was.

The room was ancient, full of layers and layers of accumulated junk. But one corner was perfectly clear, the corner he was in now. I gasped at what I saw, an older woman in a nightgown chained to the wall. She looked drugged or retarded or something, she was hideous and deformed. She began to screech at me and struggled against her bonds. Raphael spoke those same soothing words he'd spoken to me and began to hike up her nighty. To my shock, he took the bloody cloth he'd taken from me and began to rub the woman with it. I cried and screamed again at the sight of it.

He rose solemnly and started to walk back towards me. "Satan has placed a demon within my mother," he whispered hauntingly, "one that is evil enough to eat up the whole world. Only the fresh blood of virgins can keep the monster contained. You see why you must be made to suffer. It is not God's will that you suffer, but Satan's!"

Something clattered on the ground beside me. "Dig," he ordered and returned to his wretched mother. I grabbed the shovel and felt a new strength within me. I wasn't going to dig my own grave. I wasn't going to let this sicko do this to anyone else.

His face twisted with shock as he tried to turn around and fend off the blow, but I was too quick. The blade of the shovel cracked over the back of his skull and he fell to the ground. His mother howled like an animal, inhuman rage like nothing I've ever seen pulled hard against the manacles. The bastard stirred and started to stand up. In the movies this always knocks them out, but I knew this wasn't going to be like the movies. Again and again I brought the shovel down onto his head with all the strength I could muster. I pounded his head until there was blood everywhere and he would never move again.

I let the shovel fall to the ground and tried to breathe again. He was gone, he couldn't hurt me. I had beaten him. His mother cried like a wild dog, knowing what had happened and knowing that it was her son this had happened to. I looked into her eyes and saw no compassion there, no mercy. I was terrified by her, and with no thoughts at all I turned to run out of this terrible place. She howled again and tore at the chains so hard that I heard the sound I'd been afraid of: metal breaking.

I ran towards the stairs and looked back to see her leap through the air and shatter the light bulb. I stumbled in the darkness that overwhelmed me and ran up against the wall, but I could feel the banister. I was up the stairs and out the door as fast as humanly possible, but before I could get off the front yard an arm grabbed me from behind. She was strong, much stronger than I would have expected, and fast. She tore me from the path and threw me onto the lawn. I screamed again, and this time someone could hear me. Voices in the night, asking if I was ok? Calling for help, sending rescue. But the beast was right on top of me. She climbed up and spread my legs apart as I fumbled for anything I could use as a weapon.

To my horror, she stopped right by my wounded vagina and began to suck. She kissed and licked and sucked my bloody box. I could almost sense her desire, how much she wanted my blood. But then she was torn away from me, neighbours, rescuers, heroes, took her from me. I was safe again. But oh God, what had they done to me?