The Craziest Sexy Love Story Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes, a minute later, Karen asked, "Ready, baby?"

"For what?" I asked, glancing down at Skye, implying I wasn't comfortable to do what we had agreed upon with a witness.

"To get ass fucked," she said bluntly.

Skye looked up, her face coated with Karen's wetness, and upped the ante, "And to take my ass."

My cock flinched at Skye's words.

"I think he likes your proposal," Karen said looking down at Skye, before turning to me and adding, "But first we need to get you in costume."

"Excuse me?" I questioned, distracted by the thought if fucking Skye's perfectly curved ass.

"If I'm going to fuck you like a girl, you need to be dressed as one," she said.

"I didn't agree to that," I protested.

"I wasn't asking your opinion," she replied, her bitchy tone on full display.

"Plus, it will be twice as hot that way when you take my ass," Skye said. "You do want to fuck my ass, don't you Eric?"

What does one say to such a question when your girlfriend is right beside you? I looked for help from Karen.

She shrugged, "I've fucked her ass already, but she has yet to have a real pulsing cock in her ass and I offered her your cock."

"That was awful nice of you," I quipped.

"I know," she smiled, before ordering, "Now put on your uniform, I even bought you nylons since you love them so much."

"On you," I pointed out.

"I think you will look very sexy in them," she countered.

"Show him that ass for motivation, Skye," Karen ordered.

Skye got off her knees, bent over so far she touched her toes and Karen moved over and flipped up Skye's skirt.

"Do you like?" Karen asked.

Skye's ass was pantyhose clad and sans underwear, but with a hole exactly where her rosebud appeared. I stammered, "I-I-I-love."

"Good, now get in your costume," Karen demanded again.

Any doubts about doing as she said dissipated when I glanced back at Skye's inviting pantyhose clad ass. I moved the few feet to the cheerleading outfit and got undressed.

Once in my underwear only, Karen ordered, "Those too."

I obeyed, my stiff cock pointing directly at the two sexy, slutty cheerleaders both still in their uniform...although only Skye still had on her mocha pantyhose.

"Now it's time for you to become my pretty little slut," Karen purred.

The name calling did not turn me on, but the thought of fucking Skye whose ass was begging for attention, kept me obedient. I put on the ridiculously tight sweater and the skirt.

Karen then suggested "Skye, why don't you come and finish dressing up our little slut."

"Hmmmmmmm," Skye purred, finally moving from her obscenely impressive flexible bending, and moved to me. "Sit down, slut."

I obeyed, slightly ashamed that my cock was so hard when I was being treated so demeaning by my girlfriend.

Skye took the first thigh high and kneeling before me rolled the stocking up and slowly, like a snail meandering, moved up my leg. Her breath hot, wet and so near my cock had me ready to do whatever I had too to get her ass.

Finally, the top of the first thigh high reached my thigh. "Is this for me?" she asked, squeezing my iron stiff cock.

"All for you," I replied suavely.

Skye asked, looking at Karen instead of me, "Can I have a taste?"

"Go ahead, get it ready for that ass of yours," Karen said.

I watched as another woman put their mouth around my cock. If this was a porn movie it would be criticized as being even too farfetched for porn.

It was less than a minute, before she allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth as she grabbed the other stocking. She repeated the slow process slithering the stocking up my leg. She joked, "Next time we better shave our little girl."

Being called a little girl should have made me embarrassed, yet at this moment it turned me on. I was theirs to do as they pleased.

Once the second stocking was on my leg, she sat up, grabbed my cock and pulled me up from the bench.

Turning to me, Skye asked, "Ready to fuck my ass with that big cock of yours Eric?"

"If you insist," I joked.

She bent over, gripping the bench to balance herself, her pantyhose clad ass right in front of me.

Karen moved to us, handing me a tube of lube. She grabbed Skye's ass and ripped at the seam of her crotch creating a gaping hole for my erect cock. Karen then lowered herself in-between Skye's legs and buried her face in-between Skye's ass cheeks. My cock flinched at the nasty erotic sight even as my mind wondered to Beth burying her face between coach's cum-leaking ass. Beth. I was going to dump Karen today and instead I am dressed as a girl, getting ready to fuck another girl's ass while eventually getting my own ass fucked. My life was officially out of control.

"That's it, eat my ass," Skye moaned.

Karen eventually stood back up, took the lube and poured some between Skye's ass cheeks.

Turning back to me, she poured lube on my cock, then stroking it. "Ready, baby?" Karen purred.

"Yes, baby," I replied, Skye's ass begging me to fuck it.

"Go ahead, my girl, fuck my slut," Karen said.

Hearing her call Skye 'her slut' made me smile, not remotely surprised that Karen was the one in control in their lesbian relationship.

"More than ready," I agreed, as I moved behind Skye and positioned my cock at her puckered back door.

"Shove it in, Eric," Skye demanded.

I obliged the demand, pushing my cock slowly inside her back door. It was so tight yet I kept pushing my cock deeper.

"Fuuuuuck," Skye whimpered, my cock widening her ass.

"You like that?" I asked, as the last inch of my cock filled her ass.

"Fuuuck, so much bigger than Karen's cooooock," Skye whimpered.

"You're super fucking tight," I groaned.

"Tighter than me," Karen questioned.

I looked back and saw she was now wearing a black strap-on cock, of course it was black...although thankfully a lot smaller than Derrick's massive rod.

"Ready to be in a cheerleader's sandwich," Karen asked, her hand stroking her fake cock.

Karen looked stupidly hot with a cock hanging between her legs and any lingering doubts I had about allowing her to fuck me and take my anal cherry had disappeared.

"Whatever you say, Mistress," I replied, getting into the submissive act.

"Good answer, Erica," she said, pouring lube on her black cock.

My face blushed at how she changed my name from masculine to feminine with just one letter added to my name.

"Yes, you will be Erica for the rest of the night, is that understood, slut?" she asked me, the question rhetorical.

"Yes, Mistress," I agreed, as I began moving my cock in and out of Skye's ass trying to maintain my manhood while preparing to really allow my feminine side to be exposed.

"Good girl, Erica," Karen purred, the tone she gave whenever she got what she want...which was always.

Skye moaned, "Fuck Erica, you are such a bad, bad, giiiirl."

"As are you," I grunted back just as I felt Karen's hands on my hips.

"Relax, slut," Karen ordered.

My cock deep in Skye's ass, I waited for the inevitable. "Yes, Mistress."

"Beg for me to fuck your ass, Erica," she ordered.

Feeling the plastic toy between my cheeks, I begged, curious to feel what it was like to get ass fucked, as I continued to fuck Skye, "Please Karen take your slut's virgin ass."

"Don't you mean cunt, my little sissy?" she questioned as lube was poured between my ass cheeks.

"Yes, Mistress, fuck my cunt with your big cock," I begged, the words sounding as ludicrous as they were.

"Good girl," Karen purred as I felt cock begin to push forward.

I clenched my teeth as even the cockhead of her cock was wider than the toy I had yesterday. My cock remained buried deep in Skye as Karen began her journey deep into me.

The pain was sharp, yet my cock in Skye's ass numbed the pain. I just allowed Karen to sodomize me like a little girly slut.

Eventually, my ass was filled and I was literally sandwiched between two hot cheerleaders.

"How does it feel, Erica?" Karen asked, her tone telling me she loved this.

The burn in my ass was not fading, yet I couldn't deny the reality that it felt good to have my ass filled. I wanted to feel now what it felt like to get fucked...like a girl. I answered, "Good."

"Just good?" she questioned, feeling my ass full I wanted more.

"Please fuck me," I begged, wanting to feel what it felt like to be fucked instead of the one doing the fucking.

"Your tight little cunt?" Karen asked, obviously turned on by my feminization.

"Yes, fuck my tight cunt," I begged.

Karen's hands squeezed my hips, conversely I squeezed Skye's, and I felt the slow pull out of her cock and then back in; as she slowly fucked me, the pain faded away and a strange pleasure replaced it. It was indescribable; it wasn't intense like having Beth's mouth on my cock, but it was a tingling pleasure that created goose bumps throughout my body.

After a couple of minutes of getting slowly fucked, I wanted more. I wanted to be pounded, to be used. I finally said, "Harder, Mistress."

"My little bitch really wants her cunt fucked hard, doesn't she," she teased.

"Oh God yes," I moaned like a girl.

"Let's make this a real sex sandwich," Karen said. "I want you to bounce back on my cock and then slam forward into Skye."

"Your wish is my command," I agreed.

Although awkward at first, as I slowly got used to the rhythm, I began to get fucked and fuck. I filled my ass with Karen's cock and then filled Skye's ass with mine.

The two sensations, polar opposites, created a sexy equilibrium that was impossible to explain. My cock and ass, equally receiving pleasure that contradicted themselves, created a balance of pleasure that was euphoric and yet not climatic (yet another oxymoron).

"Faster, Erica," Karen ordered after a couple of minutes.

"Yes bitch, fuck my ass harder," Skye demanded.

The next few minutes were pure sexual perfection. In a smooth rhythm, I slammed into Karen's cock filling my ass deeply, my cock almost leaving Skye' ass, then I slammed forward penetrating her as deep as I could with my cock.

Skye and I took turns whimpering from getting ass fucked, our breathing getting heavier until I knew I was going to come.

I warned, "I'm going to come soon."

Karen ordered, "Fill my slut's ass, Erica, while I fuck you to orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, burying my cock as deep as I could into Skye.

I remained buried in her ass, as Karen began fucking me hard. Each forward thrust somehow pushed me to new uncharted depths in Skye and simultaneously it seemed to milk my prostate.

"Fuuuuuck," I grunted, a couple of strokes later as I shot my load in Skye's ass.

"Fuuuuuck," Skye screamed herself as she frantically rubbed her clit bringing herself to orgasm.

Neither Skye nor I moved for a minute as we allowed our orgasms to flow through us. When Karen finally pulled out of me, my ass felt surprisingly empty. I had never come as hard as I had just then.

I pulled out of Skye and watched my cum leak out of her back door.

Shifting back into the dominant mode I was in when I took Karen's ass yesterday, I ordered, "Go get my cum, slut."

"From princess to king?" She smiled, still wearing the cock that had taken my virginity.

"Get licking, don't you dare waste any of your king's cum," I ordered with a smile.

Her smile faded away as she ordered, "No, I think you will retrieve your own cum from Skye's ass."

"Pardon," I stammered.

"You're my bitch tonight, Erica. Now eat your cum," she ordered.

Her glare and cold tone startled me but I obeyed, dropping to my knees between Skye's ass cheeks and stared at my white goo.

I felt a hand on my head that pushed my face into Skye's ass and my cum, "Get eating, Erica."

I had no choice as I sucked my own cum out of Skye's ass.

Was it humiliating? Yes.

Was it disgusting? Kind of.

Did it turn me on? Yes.

"Now my little faggot," she ordered, already impatient with my lack of obedience.

Obeying, like I always did in the end, I lowered myself and tentatively licked Skye's ass. I had never tasted my own cum, although I had been curious about my own taste. It was quite different from Derrick's taste, not necessarily better or worse, just different.

A few seconds later, I felt a hand on my head push me into Skye's ass cheeks as Karen said, "I told you to eat her ass not make love to it."

I extended my tongue and licked Skye's rosebud and my cum that was still leaking out of it. The act was so humiliating, so gay and yet my cock was growing again in spite of it.

"Like the taste of cum, Erica?" Karen asked a minute later.

"Ìt's okay," I shrugged, not wanting to admit that I actually enjoyed the taste of cum, although it was the taste of Derrick's cum that popped into my head.

Skye stood up and said, "Sorry, but my legs are cramping."

Karen laughed, "Well that was fun."

"Orgasmic," Skye quipped.

"And you?" Karen asked, pulling me up and kissing me.

"It was..." I paused, before adding playfully, "a little give and take."

"That it was," Karen laughed back.

"Can I get undressed?" I asked, suddenly self-conscious of my girlie attire.

"I suppose," Karen said, as she sat back down and ordered, "Skye come and get me off again."

I was getting undressed when there was a knock on the door, followed by Derrick's voice, "Are you done banging your girlfriend, Eric. It's time for just the guys."

"Nice," Karen said, "banging."

"I did get banged," I joked, as I finished taking off the dress.

"Keep the thigh highs on, Erica," she ordered, as she held Skye's head between her legs.

"Really?" I asked, protesting, "I'm going out with the guys."

"Do you plan to get naked with them?" she asked.

I thought to myself, 'Good chance', yet answered, "Good point," and pulled my jeans on over the silk thigh high stockings.

"Hurry up or I am coming in there," Derrick called out.

Skye went to move her head obviously not wanting to be caught in the act of lesbian submission. "Keep licking slut."

"Be right there," I called out.

"Be a good girl," Karen joked as I finished getting dressed.

"Yes, Mistress," I joked, thinking I would possibly be doing exactly that, my cock undeniably hard at the thought.

I headed out, slipping out the door to not reveal the lesbian action still going on, wondering what Derrick had in mind for me. Even after fucking Skye in the ass, getting ass fucked myself and all the other sexual conquests I had been a part of, both giving and receiving, today, I was already growing again with anticipation of pleasing Derrick again. I really was a straight faggot.

6. BREAKING UP AND FALLING IN LOVE

Once back in the hallway, I walked around the corner and saw a smiling Derrick who asked, "So I am guessing you didn't dump the ice queen."

"She isn't so bad," I said.

"To you and her posse," he said.

"I suppose," I shrugged. "I can't fathom how I can break up with her and not have her crush me. Breaking up with her is social suicide."

"Unless you catch her cheating on you," he said.

"Ironic, since I have already cheated on her," I replied.

"True, but she doesn't know that," he said. "Is she alone now?"

"No, Skye is with her," I admitted.

"Kinky little fuck isn't she," he smiled.

"Thinking of the ass fucking I just took, I said, "You don't know the half of it."

"Want me to fuck her?" he asked.

"Pardon?" I asked, surprised by his bluntness, although I shouldn't have been.

"My bitch cheerleader is Skye; I could easily walk in there now and I bet within five minutes your girlfriend would be on her knees sucking my cock," he said confidently.

"I don't know," I said hesitantly.

"Give me your phone," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Now," he said.

I did and he instructed, "In ten minutes return to the room to get your phone you accidently left in the room. I am pretty sure you will catch us in the act. Play the devastated boyfriend card and storm out."

"You can really get her in ten minutes?" I asked.

"Guaranteed," he confidently said as he texted someone on his phone.

I would have doubted him but I had seen him in action. I watched him walk back the way I just left and waited. I realized I had just chosen to let the guy who had turned me now go and fuck my girlfriend. I also realized I was okay with it if it meant I could end up with Beth when everything was all said and done. One day had changed everything and yet I wouldn't possibly change a thing.

It was the longest ten minutes of my life, yet when he didn't come back out a couple minutes after walking in on Skye assumedly still eating Karen, I assumed he was well on his way to turning another white girl to black cock. Oddly, instead of being devastated that my girlfriend was cheating on me, I was jealous that it wasn't me sucking his cock. I couldn't deny it; I wanted it in my mouth again. I wondered if I could take all his cock in my ass like coach had. I pondered how Beth and I could have a relationship with the baggage that went with our submission to the same guy.

Tentatively, I went to the door and listened. I couldn't hear anything and wondered if he was successful. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and walked in on Karen, bent over, getting fucked from behind by Derrick as Skye was underneath her seemingly still licking her cunt...which meant theologically Derrick was in Karen's ass. Karen's sounds were a mixture of moaning and whimpering, clearly she was still getting used to the big cock in her ass.

Hearing the door open, she turned to me and her mouth dropped open.

I stared at her pretending to be shocked even though what I was really thinking was again 'was if I could take all his cock in my ass'.

I stammered, "W-w-what the fuck are you doing?"

Derrick answered for her, "S-s-she is taking a cock in her tight ass."

"You fucking bastard," I snapped.

"Sorry man, I can't control who wants my chocolate stick," he said as he continued fucking her.

"Karen," I said, feigning devastation.

"I-I-I'm sorry," she struggled to get out as her ass was filled with cock.

"Stop fucking him then," I demanded, playing the wounded card as well as I could.

"I-I-I can't," she moaned, as she grabbed Skye's shoulders to keep her balance from the extreme ass reaming that was now happening.

"Whatever," I said, getting angry like I had seen in the movies, "Have the slut, I had her first," and stormed out.

I went to my car unsure what to do when I was shocked once again. Waiting at my car was Beth.

I walked over to her and said, "Hi, Beth, what are you doing here?"

"Derrick called me to say you and I had a date," she said confidently.

"Really," I asked.

"Do we?" she asked.

"I think we do," I smiled.

"Good, because I am not taking no for an answer," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

I was in awe. Shy Beth was hitting on me. I melted into her. When Karen and I kissed it was passionate and sloppy; this kiss sent electric shockwaves through me. It was tender, it was passionate, it was urgent and it was perfect.

When the kiss was finally broken, she said, "My parents are out of town this weekend; do you want to go to my place?"

"I'll go anywhere you want to go," I said, knowing the difference between lust and love with just one kiss.

"Good, because tonight you're mine," Beth said, her hand squeezing my cock.

"Yes, Mistress," I joked.

"Hmmm, you will be my bitch tonight?" she asked, rubbing my cock, the words out of her cute lips so hot.

"I'll obey unconditionally," I said, willing to do anything to be with her.

"Well, getting Derrick to fuck that slut of yours was pretty good proof of your willingness to be mine," she said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"Derrick texted me," she said. "He said you would be single by the time I got here."