The Creation of a Glitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers

Amee managed to turn off the water just as she heard the front door of the module slam shut hard enough to make the pictures and decorations that were on the wall vibrate. Quickly wrapping a towel around herself she made her way out, her hair still dripping and saturating the towel. Seeing her father though, standing in against the door... Red faced, white knuckled and eyes shiny with tears... She didn't know what to make of it. She felt like she lost her breath, so confused she couldn't think straight and her heart fluttered painfully in her chest.

"Papa...?"

He turned, his eyes meeting hers they were shiny with tears leaving wet streaks down his cheeks. His entire body quivered with emotion, the torrent of tears began to stream down his cheeks unable to hold them back. He turned and punched the door, over and over again until his knuckles were bleeding and the metal was dented.

"God damn it! God fucking damn it, diplomatic bastard!" He screamed at the door before cradling his hand against his chest, more than a few fingers broken. He turned back to Amee. "I'm so sorry Amee..." his voice was so hoarse, like he had to force it from his throat...

Falling to his knees as a pained sob escapes he put both hands over his face. Unable to watch any longer, her entire body vibrating from insecurity and adrenaline she runs over to him. Falling to her knees by him before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, he grips her close arms so tight it's hard to breathe, but she can't care about that now. Not with him sobbing against her shoulder mumbling his apologies over and over while Amee rubs his back, shushing him softly. "It's okay Papa, it's okay I promise. What's wrong?"

Jean dressed with soft happy hum, a simple ditty he learned while growing up. He didn't dress himself really, not when he had toys to do that for him. Women all with bio-luminescent glowing eyes and veins, nearly transparent skin pulsing in time with their heartbeat. All of them different, the older toys, product of new and experimental techniques just glowing. The transformation not perfect it leaves limbs, lips, so much glowing without any reprieve.

With his newest acquisition he had nearly perfected the process of transformation, Just in the way he wanted.

As the objects of his current thought prompts, he lifts his limbs and moves as indicated by the silent toys as they pull and tug the cloth onto him. Once done he sits, letting his newest toy brush his hair and set it in a fashionable way. She had a skill for it, he thinks she did something of that nature before but he wasn't one to remember or care for the lives of his toys until they became his. But, by that point he was responsible for them, and what responsible man wouldn't take care of his toys?

He watched her in the mirror as she moved, so excited that he just wanted to be done and leave already. So, to calm himself and his nerves he talked...

"I wonder what my new toy will excel at. Will she have your touch with hair?"

He had meant to ask the father for more information about her but part of the fun was the surprise and learning what features a toy was capable of. He sighed going quiet again as he let his imagination take control. Thinking of her, and the night he would spend with her, at least until he heard the click of the brush against the vanity. His toy taking a step back hands clasped in front of her as she stood, waiting for instruction or dismissal just as programmed. He did neither, letting her stand as she was, to excited to give her directions and knowing she would return to her tasks after he left. He found himself grinning as he walked towards the exit of his ship, whistling a happy tune as he went.

Amee's eyes burned, she had finally calmed her father down enough to talk to her. A big part of her wished she hadn't, but she couldn't let her father suffer.... She was all their parents had left. They weren't able to have children easily, and she was the only in the attempts to survive. Both parents tried to hard to be good to her, teach her how to live and survive. Reading, writing, math, even some science and history. It had set them back in a lot of ways, education was expensive and they had saved for years and lived very poorly just so she could have that advantage. She always felt it was her fault that her father and mother could never live as well as the others and It was her turn to give back to them... She would do what needed to be done to save both of their lives, the life of her people and her home.

So she walked towards the feast, her father packing her belongings so that they could be taken to the ship for her... She had dressed nicely, feet still bare as she walked slowly through the dark dirt. Letting it press through her toes as she fought back tears. She was wearing a family heirloom. This dress was her mothers, and her grandmothers and she was supposed to be married in this dress. Now it felt like a dress for a funeral and she was walking to her own wake. Her father had begun to cry again when he saw her in the dress, but it was like getting married right? She was going away with a strange man to live with him and... Well she didn't know what.

She paused when she reached the clearing, the feast was being held in one of the farming areas that were being processed, the ground had been packed flat which probably set back work on this field by weeks but the diplomat was that important. She had to remember, that's why what she was doing was so important... Blinking as the world around her turned blurry with tears, cursing under her breath as she dabbed at her eyes lightly to remove them before anyone noticed.

She could do this; she had to be brave for everyone...

The moment she stepped through the trees he saw her, his gaze almost predatory as he noticed the hunch of shoulders, tremble to her hand, shiny eyes watching the dirt. He could tell just by her posture alone that her father had spoken with her, and that she had agreed to become his. Excellent this was going exactly as he had planned. He stood up suddenly, wanting to meet her and be with her. Conversation cutting off all around him, everyone looked at him with surprise as if waiting to see if he had anything to say or as if he was about to act out against them. He waved dismissively to the gawkers and walked to her, offering his hand in greeting and his elbow to hold onto as they walked.

"Hello pet." he felt his lips twitch in the beginning of a smile as she flinched not expecting apparently. Her eyes wide with surprise as she looked up at him. Her tears making the beautiful orbs look faceted like gem stones, he surprised even himself as he runs the back of his fingers along her cheekbone. Wiping away a tear and caressing soft skin. He recovered quickly, hiding the touch of surprise as he put on a comforting smile for her. "You are so beautiful pet. Let us join the others..." He offered his hand to her expectantly, knowing that she would put her hand in his this time.

Feeling a shiver run through her as her pressed into his. She had expected it to be cold and clammy but was surprised to feel that it was warm and soft. She looked up at him curiously; she was used to men who worked hard with their hands. Thick skin, covered in calluses and rough against skin. She didn't even know it was possible for a man to have such soft skin... She wondered momentarily if he was secretly a woman disguised as a man. The illusion broken by his purring tenor, it washed over her as a gentle vibration of sensation. All of his words lost except for 'pet'. He had called her pet? What did that mean exactly? Was it meant to be cute and endearing or was it meant as a hint of what he expected. She felt her hands begin to tremble at the thought of being the pet of another human being and squeezed his hands to hide the tremor. He smiled at her, the kindest expression she had seen from him and wondered if her silence and motions were taken as an acceptance of the situation. She didn't have long to think on it though as he led her to the gathering, her cheeks flushing as she noticed that they were the center of attention. Many of the elders giving her looks of sympathy or curiosity, but the looks of the other girls.... They knew the meaning of her dress and many of them were envious that she was given the opportunity to leave the planet. Their looks of jealousy and hate cut through her like a knife... If only they knew the conditions! She didn't even know if she could be happy even with the promise of leaving the planet. Stuck with a man she didn't trust, kept her nerves on edge, and she didn't think she ever could honestly love.... Even with his soft, warm hands, purring voice and gentle ways.

The meal was wonderful; he was surprised at the quality of the food, He had been expecting bland fair that was all red and mush. However they had crunchy red oats that were eaten like chips, leaf wrapped fish that was flavorful and tender. The salt on the planet was hard and sharp in texture and soft brown color melting slowly on his tongue and having a strong flavor, very earthy. There were also other greens, root vegetables in a plethora of colors and other fish dishes. He was stuffed, he looked over at... What was her name? He would have to make a point to learn later. "Pet, you have barely eaten. It might be a very long time before you are able to come back. You should take your fill of home." she stiffened at his side, cheeks flushing brightly as her fingers gripped at the material of her dress trying again to hide that soft tremor of nerves. "T-thank you but... B-but I can't seem to find the appetite..."

She lied, it wasn't in her nature to lie but she couldn't just stand to eat. Her stomach rolled and tumbled so badly that she was afraid she would be sick and the smell of food and watching the other eat just increased the sensation of nausea that rolled through her. She noticed other getting up to leave, walking off in couples towards the privacy of the modulars and the trees. She noticed a quick movement out of the corner of her eye, her nerves already already stretched thin she hears a high pitched squeak escape from her throat as she falls over. Cheeks heating up as he offers his hand she takes it lightly in her own and allows him to help pull her up. "It seems the others are leaving my pet... We should also, I would like to show you your new home." she felt her body stiffen, muscles refusing to respond as she nods. He begins to walk, slowly as if able to tell she was having a hard time. She was beginning to feel conflicted. He had been so kind to her this entire night; maybe she had the wrong impression of him.

Breathing in deeply of the heavy air, he no longer cared or noticed the humid environment or the uncomfortable heat. He was just happy, he was itching so badly to return to his ship and experience his new acquisition. He loved how nervous she was, the little cues she didn't even know she made. The soft hitches in her voice, the wideness of her eyes. She was such a beautiful girl and now she belonged to him. He learned quickly that kindness allowed him stolen touches to her arm, cheek, hair, even her shoulder. She didn't stiffen or reject him as she had before and even her demeanor was lighter. She was so trusting, innocent, naive... He noticed others walking away and smiled. It offered him the opportunity to move, he had wanted to leave before they even arrived but decorum had won and he was required to stay until others began to leave. He stood, not thinking that he would need to warn his pet that he would want to leave. He looked down at her almost surprised that she had squeaked and fallen over; he thought he had chased those nerves out. With a sigh he offered his hand, helping her to her feet "It seems the others are leaving my pet... We should also; I would like to show you your new home."

With each step her muscles felt heavier, chest felt tighter. Each tree became an emotional experience, what meant nothing and was background before became a sentimental attachment to her home and having to pass each of them by, then not be able to go home and say goodbye to her Papa again... Everything became blurry with tears as they fell unnoticed down her cheeks. Her throat burned and felt tight and the pressure on her chest was almost unbearable by the time they reached the ship. What was so impressive and awe inspiring earlier suddenly felt so imposing. She felt a light tugging on her arm; she didn't even realize she had stopped, right before the walkway to his ship. She looked at him for the first time, seeing the gleam of something in his eyes she couldn't help it as a sob escapes from between her lips. Her free hand moves over her mouth as she feels herself sinking, moving past a point of control.

Ahhh... There they are. He had waited all night for this to happen, it always happened especially with the younger girls like this one. He was surprised that she made it to the entry ramp of his ship before having this break down he let her hand slip from his as she sank to her knees, her hands covering her face as she sobbed into them. He sighed, clasping his own hands behind his back, letting her have this moment. He looks at the guards standing just at the top of the ramp, them shuffling back and forth made uneasy by the girl crying. He would have to remember that, it showed a weakness that he might need to have relocated. As soon as they noticed him they stiffened, chins rising as they stood at attention. After a minute or two, the sobs seemed to slow down and he kneeled next to her. His hand reassuring against her back, gently stroking that soft pale hair she continued to tremble under his hand, sniffing as she hid her face in her hands. He used his free hand to pull a handkerchief from his pocket, offering it to her "Come now pet, it's alright..." he smiles at her, continuing to stroke her hair. "I promise you that no one in the ship will bring you harm and that it will be pleasant."

Nodding against her hands she peeks out seeing the thin white material. Looking up at him confused, not understanding why he was offering her the cloth. "It's to wipe your nose with." The way he smiles at her after that, it made her blush. It was so condescending like he had been talking to a child. She takes it from him though, the idea of being so out of place physically when going to meet people she would soon be living with was mortifying. So she took the cloth, surprised by how silky and smooth it was. She pressed it to the wet corners of her eyes then gently run it over her nose before offering him the square of fabric back. He takes it, gingerly in his fingers not putting it back in his pocket but rather holding it by a clean spot. She couldn't really blame him though; she wouldn't want to put a snotty cloth in her pocket either.

"Are you ready pet?"

Nodding she stands up, taking his free hand for assistance. She looks up at the ship, the large dark square for the entryway guards on either side of it. Her new home... She takes her first step onto the metal ramp, face twisting into a wince at the sensation of smooth, cold, metal under her feet combined with the grainy pokes of the dirt that still were stuck to her skin. It was such an odd sensation and reminded her of how dirty she must appear against all this smooth metal. Her bare feet mostly silent against the metal are washed out by the loud and echoing click of the guards and the diplomats shoes. She realized she didn't know his name... She would have to find someone to ask. Until then she could be in awe. They finally had made their way to the living quarters of the ship; it was not at all what she was expecting and took her breath away. High ceilings, walls painted in a silvery blue that shimmered under the artificial light making what would be harsh smooth and comforting. The windows were framed in silver designs making it look like there were silver leaves and vines growing around them. Sitting areas, multiple of them in the large lobby/living area All posh, overstuffed blue couches with darker blue carpets underneath to give the spaces their own place. Around them there were men in casual clothing. It looked casual compared to the uniforms that all the other guards wore. Talking and playing cards at the spots, she wanted to stop and look see what unfamiliar games they were playing but her hand was tugged on again leading her away from the room and the men. Back through a long hallway again, every 10 to 20 feet there were rounded doors with small input consoles to the right of them so that the doors could be opened. She quickly lost count of them the entire whole hallway looking the same; she knew she would get lost easily if trying to find her own way. She felt impact, lost in her own thoughts about hallways and doors that she didn't even notice when the he stopped and walked promptly into his back. He omphed, stumbling for a step before looking back at her with a glare in his eye; he hid it quickly leaving her wondering if she really did see it or if it was her imagination. He turned looking at the door they stopped in front of. "Here my pet, my servators will help prepare you for bed and... Well we are leaving within the hour, my business is done here." with that he opens the door and gestures her inside. She is saddened by the idea of leaving home so soon, she had hoped to ask to see her father... After she enters the room she pauses and turns to look at him. "What's a..." the door hisses shut leaving her to face the smooth metal, mumbling the last word "Servator..." she sighs before hearing movement behind her and speaking, a soft feminine voice. "Hello Ma'am... We are here to assist." her voice sounded odd, disconnected and without emotion. Amee turned around to look at who had spoken with her, a startled squeak escaping as her hands clap over her mouth. There were five girls; none of them could be any older than she was. Each with pale glowing eyes, their veins glowing in that same blue under their skin pulsating in time with their heart beats. She couldn't see my of them, their forms covered with modest dresses that covered everywhere but their faces and hands. They all paused when she made the noise, one walked forward, taking a lead role. She stood out from the others in that she seemed to glow more. Her tongue when she spoke illuminated her mouth with that blue color and one of her hands seemed to glow also, showing the muscle underneath the skin. "Do not fear us. We mean you no harm, only to clean and dress as the master wishes." she didn't move closer, stood waiting as if she had all the time in the world. Her voice still disconnected, emotionless but she didn't feel threatened by them. They were creepy but she had been promised that no harm would come to her on this ship right? Were these the servators she had been told about? She pushed herself up and nodded to the woman. Following her as she was led to a rather large and plush bathing area it all done in soft oranges and reds, it felt warm and alive. There were pillars lit with fire on top of them, she had not seen anything like that before and she assumed that's where the sweet and floral scent was coming from. She was led to the tub before expert hands came, unfastened and undressed more quickly than she could have done so herself. She was left in the simple undergarment her people wore over their genitals for modest and tradition. Her belief that they were only still on due to her needing to step out of them was confirmed a moment later as they asked to help her remove them. She tried to help and was told no. One of the other women explaining that it was their purpose and to allow them to work as told. Amee nodded and allowed herself to be led into the overly large tub and turned to look at the other women surprised to see them all undressing and moving to join her in the tub. Her eyes widening as she noticed the flicking lights over all of their body that allowed the sight of muscle under their skin. Eyes drawn to to the circle on their chest, shiny glass quickly fogging with steam from the bath even so she could see a fluttering underneath... A quick mental inventory of where things go and... "Is that your heart?"

Taisce
Taisce
6 Followers