The Creation Of Shanna

Story Info
Part One of the Hogue Chronicles.
35.4k words
4.61
70.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,926 Followers

This is what happens when you get stuck at home for a week reading too much Literotica and running a high fever. By now anyone who has ever read anything I've written knows my fondness for over the top, larger than life characters.

Mike Hogue is my biggest creation to date, in fact I don't know how I'll ever top him.

There will be six chapters, in six different catagories, Transsexual, BDSM, Incest, NonErotic, Nonconsent/Reluctance, and Loving Wives.

This is a long, involved tale, of romance, seduction, and transition. It's not the usual fare on this site, so be warned. Still, if your interested, it's turning into a pretty good read. Enjoy.

The next chapter will be in BDSM.

Enjoy the ride.

..................................................

It looked like a postcard or a brochure for a travel agency. Sugar white sands, crystal clear water, lush green vegetation climbing out of the ocean to a peak three thousand feet higher.

Her sensible business suit was a little too much for the climate, she couldn't wait to change into a light sundress or maybe a bikini. Best to get the meet and greet over with, after all this wasn't a vacation, she was working.

The government offices were situated at around a thousand feet, just above the reach of tsunamis that occurred at rare intervals. A sprawling complex of single story buildings, most designated shelters for typhoons and tsunamis, just in case. The doors were never locked.

Navigating the maze, she found the right building.

Raised in Scandinavian countries, she was used to nudity, but the sight of the workers filing, working in cubicles, conducting business in general topless was still unusual. It was the traditional dress of the culture, their one concession to outsiders was to roll the garment up to cover their breasts if they sensed it made guests uncomfortable.

She found the proper office, it was surprising low key for the woman who would have been the equivalent of Attorney General in the U.S., or Minister of Justice in European countries.

She approached the receptionist, a stunning young islander, she thought back and couldn't remember a single person she had seen on the way from the airport who was unattractive, including the older ones. All the women seemed small breasted, but this one was well endowed. European ancestry in there somewhere, she thought.

"Good morning, Anna Sorenson, TCI Magazine, for Mrs. Hogue. I believe I'm expected."

"Of course, Miss Sorenson. Please wait while I announce you."

The girl had an impish grin on her face as she walked to an inner door. Opening it without knocking, she called out.

"Mom! Your appointment is here!"

Grinning, she held the door.

"Please, go right in."

The woman rose to meet her, dressed in the sarong type garment of the island. She was pulling it up, trying to contain B cup breasts that were still firm and without sag, despite her forty three years.

Anna smiled.

"Please Mrs. Hogue, don't alter your dress on my account. I've seen more breasts on my way here than I'll probably see for the rest of my life, one more set won't matter. I'm Scandinavian, it doesn't offend me."

The woman smiled, rolling the garment back down to her waist.

"Thank you Miss Sorenson. This is much more comfortable. After all my years here, I find regular dress constricting. I see you've met my daughter, Michelle, my highly professional assistant."

Michelle stuck her tongue out and closed the door.

They shook hands as she led her to a sitting area.

She refused refreshment, wanting to get started.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity. It's well known that you don't usually grant interviews, Mrs. Hogue."

Shanna Hogue smiled.

"Please call me Shanna. I usual find interviews a waste of time. They stumble around, asking inane questions, when what they really want to know is how a transsexual ended up married to one of the richest and most intriguing men in the world, and how I came to rise to the position I'm in."

Anna smiled.

"That is exactly what I want to know. Arguably, you're the most successful transsexual in the world, and certainly the most public. Your life reads like a fairy tale. Transsexual & Crossdresser International has a surprisingly large readership, they expect this issue will be the most read in their history."

"I take it you don't work directly for the magazine?"

"No, Mrs. Hogue, excuse me, Shanna. Frankly, I'm, surprised I got this assignment."

Shanna smiled.

"I'd like to think it's because of your reputation, Anna. You get people to reveal way more than they wanted to without them even realizing it. Plus, what you report may not be what people want to hear, but is is never done vindictively or with an agenda, and it always the truth."

Anna seemed embarrassed by the praise.

"That's very kind. I just try to do the best I can in every assignment."

"It shows in your work. Are you sure you wouldn't like some tea? It's time for my office to take their break, I'm sure there's some freshly brewed.

You know I was raised in London, tea is in my blood."

"Yes, tea would be nice." Anna sat as she strode to the door.

Shanna rose and strode to the door.

"Mickey, would you bring some tea and biscuits in, please?"

Anna heard a muffled, "Yes, Mum" before she shut the door.

Soon she came in with a tea service and a plate of scones. Staying long enough to pour the tea, she excused herself.

"She's seems a fine young girl. Your oldest?"

"No, she's the baby. Her brother is six years older, he's works in the energy sector. Right now he's involved in getting our solar systems up and running. Five years from now we expect to have 75% of our energy needs met by solar."

Anna stirred her tea.

"May I ask about your children?"

"You may ask anything that comes to mind. I do, however, reserve the right to not answer."

Shanna smiled to take the sting out of her words.

"But for now, Anna, I'm sure you want to get settled and comfortable. We'll talk more after dinner, I promise you. I have another appointment in a few minutes, a Japanese delegation."

Calling out for Michelle, she gave her instructions to have the Japanese sent in as soon as they arrive, and asked her to escort Anna to her lodging.

..................................................

Anna found the young woman fascinating and charming. She discovered she had recently graduated from Oxford, and was thinking about returning for a Masters in international politics.

She laughed when she told her the reason for going to Oxford.

"Mum and dad had a right bloody row over our educations. He wanted us educated in America, while mum thought England was best. They finally reached a compromise. My brother ended up going the University of North Carolina, and I ended up in Oxford. You'll see the difference when you meet my brother, I sound British, while he sounds like he just came off the plantation. If he had his way, he'd still be there. He did marry a Southern girl, a local. It took awhile for her to acclimate, but now she won't leave."

They were walking towards a small helicopter.

Anna realized they were heading for it and asked.

"Where am I staying? All I know is lodging would be provided."

"Why, you're staying with us of course, on the family compound. Mum says it will be easier for everyone, she'll be more available that way."

Before she could protest, they were at the helicopter. The pilot helped them in. It only took twenty minutes for them to reach their destination.

From the air it was quite impressive. Twenty six square miles of island paradise, owned by one family. Most of the island was untouched, but the southern end was developed, fields, small groves of tropical fruit trees, Occasional houses dotting the landscape, ranging from modern to grass huts.

The compound was about twenty acres, surrounded by a high security fence. After they landed she noticed armed guards trying to be unobtrusive and failing.

"Sorry, they don't trust strangers. One of my little sisters was kidnapped a few years ago for ransom. That's when the fence went up."

"Is she all right?"

"Yes, they roughed her up a bit, for show more than anything else, but they weren't stupid enough to actually harm her."

She didn't tell her what eventually happened to the kidnappers, that was a story for her mother to tell, if she chose to.

"Here you are then Miss Anna, please enjoy your stay. Dinner will be at eight, someone will be down to escort you. Relax, and enjoy our views.

If you need anything at all, push this buzzer, someone will be available to you instantly."

She walked off, engaged in a conversation with one of the guards in the native language.

Her 'room' turned out to be a three bedroom villa, with a veranda facing the ocean. She found the bar, surprised to see it stocked with her favorite alcoholic beverages from her own country, as well as the fiery coconut liquer and beer brewed locally. Always one to try new things, she opened the local beer, deeming it safer to try out the hard stuff when she was in for the evening. It was surprisingly good.

She showered, slipped into a bright sundress, sat under an umbrella to enjoy the ocean breeze, and promptly fell asleep.

................................................

Shanna was done for the day, gathering papers up from the conference table, thinking about Anna.

Suddenly she was off her feet, one hand around her waist and the other gently tweaking her nipple. She felt his beard as he nuzzled her neck.

"So, wife, how did it go?"

She leaned back into him, pressing his hand onto her breast. He gently turned her and placed her on the conference table, standing between her legs. Before she answered him she kissed him hard, stroking his bare chest.

"She has a lot of his features, especially his eyes and chin. When are we going to tell her?"

He was stroking her back, tugging on her wrap. She ran her hands down his front, feeling the familiar erection that had given her so much pleasure over the years. Forty nine years old, he still looked in his thirties.

"Give it a week, my love, let her get comfortable around us. It's going to be a shock to her, best to have people she feels she can trust near."

He was speaking between nibbles to her throat, ears, and nipples. Shanna was starting to rock against him, pulling his rigid member out of his male version of her sarong. Reaching into the folds of her dress she pulled the small bottle of lube she kept with her at all times. She kept herself lubed, having made a promise to her husband she would always be ready for him, anywhere, anytime. Stroking the lube on him to ease the way, she leaned back on the table, guiding him in.

She let out a small shriek, it still felt as good as it did the first time he took her, every time. Soon her gasps and cries were mingled with his grunts and groans. The door was open to her office, but neither minded. They were notorious for getting caught, her staff had learned to just shut the door and ignore the noise.

She peaked twice before he came, finally dribbling spasmodically as he stroked back and forth over her prostrate, mewling like a kitten by the time he was done. They lay tangled for a second before she wriggled out from under him and pulled him into her private bath to clean up.

"Come, husband, we have a guest to attend to."

.................................................

Anna woke to a gentle shake. Mickey was looking down at her.

"Come Miss Sorenson, dinner will be in thirty minutes. I'm to escort you."

She looked groggily towards the ocean, to discover a fence blocking the beach. She looked askance at Michelle.

"We close it at night, to secure the compound. Safer that way."

She dashed through a shower, dabbed on light makeup, and another more formal dress, and followed her up to the family house. It seemed huge.

"How many rooms are in your house?"

Mickey stood for a minute, thinking.

"Nine family bedrooms, three guest bedrooms, the great room, the formal dining hall, the family dining area, the kitchen, the formal living room, and the private living space for family relaxation. Oh, and the home office. I don't think I missed a room, but I could be wrong."

She led her through the kitchen to the family dining hall, featuring a massive table capable of seating twenty if necessary.

It was like meeting a legend. The man rose to his barefoot height of six feet six inches, his platinum hair bleached white from the sun and the ocean standing out against the perpetual bronze skin. His piercing grey eyes seemed to look into your soul, taking in all its' secrets.

He wore the traditional male sarong, wrapped low around his waist and coming to just below his knees.

"Good evening Miss Sorenson, please call me Mike. It's a pleasure to meet someone who will make my wife famous."

Anna grinned, his good humor contagious.

"Nice to meet you, Mike. And she's already famous, I'm just here to add to the legend. Also, please call me Anna."

Shanna had the good grace to flush while the family laughed. She punched Mike in the ribs.

"Enough! Why don't you introduce the rest of the family."

"As you wish my love."

"Anna, this is my son, David, his wife Sarah, and their daughter Mary, my favorite grandchild."

A native stood, broad shouldered and clean featured. Tall for an islander, he was about five ten. The woman beside him, was almost as tall, fiery red hair, bare shoulders covered with freckles. The child, about six, was a brilliant combination of both parents. Skin the color lightly creamed coffee, her hair hung to her waist, black with red highlights shimmering even in the artificial light. Anna looked at her and envisioned a string of broken hearts all around the world.

They shook and Mary actually curtsied. The child spoke up.

"Know why I'm Grandpas' favorite? Because I'm the only one he has."

That brought a laugh from around the table and Mike twirled the little one around.

"You'll always be my favorite first granddaughter!" He said as he put her down.

"Now, Anna, the lovely lady across from them is my wife Suzie and the two girls beside her are Jasmine and Jade, my daughters."

The extremely attractive woman stood and shook her hand. the girls just giggled their hellos. They looked to be about twelve and nine. The mother was ethnic Chinese, and the daughters shared the traits.

She knew that it was a polygamous marriage, legal here, actually a tradition going back to when the islands that made up this country warred fiercely between each other, causing a shortage in husbands. Still, it was going to take a little to get used to it.

"Just past her", said Mike, after the handshake, "is my wife, the equally beautiful Donna, with my sons Gary and Chad."

The woman was the blackest person she had ever seen, with enormous breasts. A mass of gloss black curls wandered down her back. Her two children were lighter, but not by much. They were ten.

"Now that the introductions are over, shall we eat?"

The room quickly filled with chatter and the sounds of dining, clattering silverware, and clinking plates. There were seafood dishes, two curries, salads, vegetables, and flat breads.

Servants flitted around, removing empty plates and filling glasses. There seemed to be no tone of subservience, they talked freely to the diners, and sought their opinions on various subjects. Anna didn't understand most of it because it was in the native tongue.

After a dessert of freshly made sorbet, the adjourned to the living quarters. The children, especially the younger ones, couldn't resist touching her honey blond hair.

Anna talked, but in retrospect she couldn't remember much of the conversation. She did notice Shanna and Mike watching her with an expression she couldn't read, but for some reason they looked sad.

After forty five minutes Shanna took her hand and announced to the family Anna was here to talk to her, not them. She was taking her to the office, and they were not to be disturbed. Mike watched them go, his other wives under each arm.

................................................

"So, Anna, what do you want to know?"

"Everything. Start at the beginning and tell me the story of your life."

Shanna sat back, savoring the strong coffee of the area, watching Anna with a pensive expression.

"All right, I was born in the West end of London,

to a mother who emigrated from India. My father was a local, a plumber by trade. When he discovered the pregnancy, he disappeared.I never met him. I had two older sisters, both from a previous marriage."

"My sisters were a lot older, eleven and thirteen when I was born. I never got on well with either, for some reason they resented me."

"Plus, they were tall, attractive women. I never grew, maturing at five foot two, sorry, that comes from living in America. A little over 157 centimeters. The most I've even weighed in my life is one thirty, right at fifty nine kilograms."

"Being small, of color, desperately poor, and shy, my first years were not pleasant. Constantly picked on, no good at sports, teased about my feminine looks, I escaped into books, clinging to the belief knowledge was power. I was very good at studies, so much so I won a scholarship to Oxford, and then another to Stanford in the U.S. to attend law school, specializing in international law. I graduated with honors and decided to stay, if I could find suitable employ. I sent my resume to many firms, and Dream Realty was one of the first respondents. That was the first time I met Mike Hogue, although I knew who he was through his career on the telly."

She sighed, remembering.

..................................................

Mike Hogue was huge, Six six and two hundred eighty pounds, non of it fat. Of Nordic ancestry, with platinum blonde hair and skin so pale it was almost translucent.

He was wildly successful. Former Olympian with two medals, former actor, holder of a Masters in finance, minority owner in the most successful international realty company in the world.

Wealthy, handsome, he was very successful with the ladies, but he never had the need or the inclination to marry.

He was a terribly flawed man. Raised in an orphanage until he was twelve, two years in a juvenile facility, and three years in a foster home didn't allow him to have normal interactions or many friends. If fact, if you asked him, he would say he only had one true friend, someone he met in juvenile hall.

The friend lived on the other coast and they saw each other rarely, so he was lonely. This loneliness led him to Shane Jones, and that starts our tale.

................................................

Their business, Dream Realty, was expanding, and new staff was required. As managing partner, Mike had final approval on all employees, even the lowest of assistants. He had only one standard. Loyalty. You were either 100% for the company or you were out. They paid above average salaries, gave good bonuses and perks, like daycare and housing assistance. Never having a family, Mike adopted his employees, and with an almost perfect memory, would ask about children, offer condolences over deaths, and express concern over illnesses.

The women loved him madly, the men respected him greatly, but deep down, they all feared him. It was nothing he'd done, but they could look in his eye and tell instantly this was one person you didn't want to cross. The few who did simply disappeared, gone from the company without fanfare.

The only one who didn't appear to fear him was his boss and principal owner, Angie Browne-Davies.

She started out as Andrew Browne-Davies, but realized by college she was never meant to be a man, but fought against it, even marrying and producing a child. Her true nature one out, and one night she dressed as Angie and confessed to his wife. She immediately took his child and disappeared. He never saw them again.

qhml1
qhml1
8,926 Followers