The Crimson King Ch. 08

Story Info
Sammi begs Thorne to make her a vampire.
2.9k words
4.64
30.6k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

Pieter's dinner was, in a word, superb.

It began with a light Pinot Grigio, crispy and ice-cold, served in heavy, cut-glass goblets. Its slight acidity made it a perfect match for the garlic-basil sea scallops that came as the first course. Sammi sighed loudly, chewing slowly and letting the sweetness of the shellfish mingle with the buttery strength of the garlic. Her blissful smile made Pieter blush.

"Heavenly."

The second course was a Caesar salad, bright green leaves of Romaine lettuce covered with fragrant dressing and thick curls of Parmesan. Again, the wine fit perfectly and glasses were re-filled, except for Mary who opted for lemonade. Finally, Pieter unveiled a pot roast, toasty brown and swimming in juices. Whole pearl onions, baby carrots and halved fingerling potatoes with white split skins completed the dish and a chorus ofoohs andaahs went up when he snipped the cooking twine and began to slice into the meat.

Pieter laid thick slices onto each plate, along with a generous portion of vegetables and made sure that everyone was pleased with their meals before he began to carve the second, smaller roast. It was much rarer than the other and Mary grimaced at the sight of the blood oozing from the meat.

"Sorry, Mary." Thorne apologized, handing Pieter his plate. "Pieter and I prefer our meat a little more on the rare side."

A hearty cabernet was presented with the roast and everyone at until they were stuffed. Pieter was especially pleased to see that Mary ate everything on her plate. After dinner, she asked to go to bed and gave Pieter a warm hug and thanks for the meal. Leon excused himself as well, putting his arm around her and escorting her to bed.

"Would you like a sherry?"

Sammi nodded negatively to Thorne's offer. "No, but I would like a Frangelico, if you have it."

"All right." He turned to Jacob and Pieter, who were deep in conversation. "Jacob, Pieter?"

"I think I'll take a sherry up to my room. I've got some work to do."

"Work?"

"Yes." Pieter arose slowly, turning toward Jacob. "On a personal project."

"I see." Jacob stood also, tossing his napkin on the table. "Well, I'll bid you all good night." He held his hand out to Thorne. "Even though I still don't know your name, thanks for your hospitality and Pieter, thanks for an exquisite dinner."

Jacob followed Pieter out of the room, leaving Thorne and Sammi.

"Shall we?"

Sammi took Thorne's arm and let him lead her into the library.

* * * * *

Leon lay silently in the room, staring sightless into the darkness, his fingers wrapped around his rock-hard tool. He could hear her breathing, light and clear and he imagined her heavy breasts, rising and falling, rising and falling ... He whimpered like a child, lost in the depths of the sweet fantasy. He'd met a lot of girls in his life but no one was like Mary. Her beauty, her innocence ... she was a fighter. She had kicked a dope habit to have this child and she was determined to be the best mother in the world.

Still, as drawn as he was to her intellect and her survival skills, his masculinity could not resist the siren call of a soon-to-be mother. And neither could his memories. He had never forgotten the beauty of his mother when she was pregnant with his brother, Mateo. How she had cuddled him against those heated breasts and clutched him to her nurturing body. He'd long to suckle on her taupe nipples like his baby brother but she had denied him. He was too old and the milk was for the baby.Oh, mother!

"Leon." His entire body stiffened as her hand closed gently over his, her small fingers lacing through his. "Come to my bed."

"No."

Her soft mouth covered his, turning his resolve into jelly. "Leon, please. I need you."

"I don't want to hurt you, Mary."

"You won't, Leon."

Mary stood up and trembled as the strong Latin man arose from the cot, his lean, muscular frame clothed only in underwear. He loomed over her, his arousal jutting in front of his and his solemn features trained on her. Her small hands made short work of ridding him of his underclothes and she took his hand, leading him to the bid bed and pushing him back onto it. Kneeling between his legs, she marveled at the beauty of his cock and gently licked the clear pearl of pre-cum from the mushroom head.

"Oh, Mary." Leon breathed, goosebumps forming on his arms and legs. He could barely contain himself as her delicate mouth covered the head, her tongue snaking over the sensitive skin. Her lips moved down his stalk, stopping about two-thirds of the way from the bottom, struggling to take all of him into her mouth. "It's okay. It's okay if you can't."

Mary ignored him, doing her best to swallow his thick length. He smelled so good and his skin was so smooth that she found herself deeply enjoying the act, especially when he moaned her name so silkily. She wrapped her hand around the base of his stalk, using the mixture of her saliva and his slick pre-cum to lubricate the skin, while her mouth sucked the large head. She wanted to smile; she must have been doing something right because he was gripping the sheets and gasping as his hips tried to match her rhythm.

"¡Dios!¡Dios Mio! Mary!"

Without warning, he came, his salty-sweet essence spurting into her mouth and momentarily making her cheeks bulge before she swallowed it. He filled her mouth twice more, then his lovely bulk went limp, his wet cock sliding from between her lips. Mary crawled over him, locking lips and sharing the traces of his cum with him. He groaned, pulling her as close as possible and sucking on her tongue.

"Oh, Mary! I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She whispered, planting kisses along the seam of his mouth. "You'll have plenty of time to thank me later. Now come and get under the covers. I'm so sleepy."

Mary climbed under the covers and Leon followed, pulling her close and burying his face in her soft hair. He never felt so comfortable in his life.

* * * * *

He was having a strange dream.

It was a glorious dream, though. The warmth of a body was pressed against his back and a hot tongue was making its way across the nape of his neck, down the sensitive side and up around his ear. Jacob whimpered softly as a pair of hands gently slid down his sides, raising goosebumps in their wake, caressing his flesh with great care. The palms circled his buttocks, kneading and squeezing, then pulling the globes apart. Cool air rushed down his ass crack, followed by a thick finger that smoothed the soft, blond hair at the top and chased the slight hirsute trail to his asshole.

Jacob moaned, unconsciously wiggling and widening his legs, still deep in sleep. The finger circled his pucker again, teasing the receptive skin and lightly pressing inward after each loop. On the sixth loop, the thick fingertip slid inward and Jacob's cock hardened to steel, juice leaking from its spongy tip. Another finger joined and soon, he was being stretched and fucked by the fingers, his body unconsciously responding. Finally, a third breached his hole, accompanied with a cold, wet sensation that made him shiver into wakefulness.

"Hey."

He didn't have a chance to struggle. The warm body pinned him with tensile strength, the fingers replaced by the velvety steel of a stiff cock that traversed the slickness of his ass.

"Hey! Get the fuck off me!"

"Fight me." The voice whispered hotly in his ear, the fat mushroom head still teasing his asshole and making him squirm. "Fight me, Jacob. Show me you're a man."

"I don't have to show you anything!" The desperation in his voice caused it to thin and break. Jacob was not a small man at 6'1" and 220 pounds but the way he was pinned and the power involved left him helpless. "Get the fuck off of me!"

"Make me!"

The seductive nature of the voice and the hot breath on his ear made Jacob shuddered, along with the lubed cock that continuously tormented him. He wanted to give in and lift his hips. He wanted to feel the fullness of a fat cock in his hole. "Please." The quiver in his voice betrayed his feelings. "Don't do this."

"You want this, Jacob."

"What?"

"You've been fighting with me all day, rubbing up against me in the kitchen, giving me those sly smiles ... I know you were flirting." One of Jacob's hands was released and a questing hand wormed under their sandwiched bodies, finding Jacob's cock, rigid and dribbling. "Do I lie?"

"No, please." The hand recaptured his and muscled knees spread his legs apart. "Not like this."

"Fight me, Jacob, because I don't intend to get off of you." The cock teased his flexing hole again, slower this time and a thick tongue set off a series of tremors as it traveled around the shell of Jacob's ear. "I intend to get offin you."

Before Jacob could protest further, the body leaned into him, the cock's head pressing past his sphincter muscle. He cried out, partly from the pain and partly from a renewed effort to wage war with this person. The pillow absorbed his grunts and something on the nightstand went crashing to the floor.

"Yes." The voice hissed. The motion from the struggling made the head fully pop in and Jacob growled in anger, pain and pleasure radiating through him. He redoubled his efforts, gasping and trembling as the cock continued its assault on his asshole. He knew that his actions were causing further penetration but he didn't care. He thrashed, he bucked, he pushed, he battled. Winded and seemingly defeated, Jacob sunk to the mattress, his body shuddering as the rasp of springy pubes against his ass skin signaled bottom.

"God, yes." Jacob breathed as the slow attack began, sliding slowly out of his stretched hole, then back inside with an intimacy that stole Jacob's breath. Arms covered his and fingers intertwined, lips nibbled his neck and caressed his ear and toes stroked his calves. His skin felt electrified, tingling from forehead to toenail and he couldn't stop trembling. "Oh, God, yes!"

"You feel so good." The voice said seductively. "So slick and tight."

"So do you. Oh, so fucking hard ... "

"I've been thinking about doing this all night." Jacob growled again as the pace picked up, the gentle rhythm clicking on an unheard metronome. He tried to spread his legs wider and was rewarded by a deeper stroke and a hard suck on the side of his neck. He whimpered submissively. "I wanted to swallow that beautiful cock and taste you but you just looked so good. Still wet from your shower and naked."

"Oh, yeah."

"Would you have liked it if I caught you in the shower?"

"Yes." His stomach quivered as the fantasy unfurled in his mind.

"Would you have let me fuck you?"

"Yes."

"Like I am now, by force?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Fuck, you're going to make me ... " No more words filled the dark silence. Grunts, moans and whimpers wove into music that pierced Jacob's soul. He gave himself over to the exquisite feelings, to the roughness of an unfamiliar tongue in his mouth and a stranger's prick in his asshole. All bets were off now. His hips were jerked upward and he reached for the headboard, holding on for dear life as the pole plowed his ass, drilling and driving him closer to the edge. "Cum with me."

Jacob roared as his cock exploded, creaming the sheets with thick globs of cum and his knees shook like jelly with the force of his release. His partner's climax took him off guard, triggering a strong aftershock that made him gasp with its intensity. Hot liquid scalded his insides, escaping with each subsequent stroke and coating his balls. Shivering with aftershocks, Jacob crumpled to the bed, carrying the weight with him and whimpering as the semi-hard cock withdrew, leaving him empty.

Pieter kept his arm around the man, pulling him close as he trembled. It had been a long time since he'd been attracted to someone and even longer since he'd had the urge to mate. "Did I hurt you?"

"No."

"I didn't mean to be so rough."

"Yes, you did." Jacob reached out in the darkness and let his hand travel up Pieter's leg until he found the still-thick cock, rubbing it gently. "In fact, I would have liked it a little harder."

"Really?" His rod began to stiffen in Jacob's hand and he moaned as Jacob bent and licked the shiny head, then proceeded to clean his prick, bringing him to a raging hard-on in mere minutes.

"Really." Jacob whispered huskily, releasing him. "I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join me?"

* * * * *

"Mmm, this is so good." Sammi swirled the snifter, inhaling the rich hazelnut aroma of the liqueur and feeling its warming effects speed through her blood. She leaned back against Thorne, her eyes closed in absolute bliss. "I wanted to thank you for allowing Jacob to stay."

Thorne smiled, pushing soft curls off her forehead and touching her skin. "It's no problem."

She watched emotions play on his guarded features, captivated by the beauty and darkness she saw evinced there. "Thorne, who do you think is the 'Crimson King'?"

"If I had any idea, Sammi, I would have killed him."

"Would you have?" She sat up a bit, staring into his eyes. "Even if it was Pieter?"

"Pieter? Are you kidding?" He threw his head back and laughed warmly. "He wouldn't hurt a flea."

"Would he hurt Jacob?"

"Jacob? Why would he want to hurt Jacob?"

Sammi shrugged her shoulders, taking another satisfying sip. "He seemed awfully interested in him."

Thorne shook his head. "I don't think I've ever seen Pieter interested in anyone." That made him stop and think a moment. Pieter had been awfully secretive as of late, spending long hours in his lab. But Pieter was his friend ... wasn't he?

"First time for everything, I guess." She gazed into the flames, the reflections highlighting her clear eyes. "Everyone gets lonely."

"And are you lonely?"

Sammi turned to Thorne, her heart pounding in her throat. "I was. Until I met you."

The words were ones that Thorne had waited a long time to hear but now, instead of joy, despair overtook him. He wanted so much to be with Sammi but he knew that it was an impossibility. It would be as it was with Alena. He would be forced to watch her grow old, helpless to staunch to wounds of time, forced to watch her fragile beauty eroded by the elements and finally, be forced to watch her breathe her last breath and bury her in the cold ground. "Sammi, I ... "

"You have to take a chance some time, Thorne." She felt the fight waging inside him and reached out to him through their connection, startling him with the power she wielded. "I want to be with you." She licked her lips, her focus on his, and pressed a tender kiss to the corner of his mouth. "In any way I can."

"Sammi, I am a vampire."

"I know that."

"I don't want you to walk in my world."

"So you would prefer to remain alone?" Tears shimmered in her eyes. "Do you know what it's like to be famous? To have hundreds of people know who you are and flock to meet you and not know what they want from you? To go on a date with a handsome guy and wonder if he's interested in you or your celebrity?" Her soft fingers traced the hard planes of his face, her eyes searching his. "I'm in a prison of my own making, Thorne. I want you to release me."

Her emotions flooded him, inundating him with longing and ache; the same feelings that he had struggled with. Would it be so bad? The transfer of fluids would be quick and she would become a nightwalker, sleeping through the splendor of daylight and hunting under the cloak of evening sky. Her beauty would be forever preserved and he would have a companion, a lover and a friend. But could he live with the sight of her fanged and bloody, frenzied with bloodlust after a feeding?

"I can't."

"Yes, you can, Thorne." She arose to her knees before the fire, opening her robe and exposing her unblemished neck and rose-tipped breasts. "It's so easy."

Her hands pulled his face down and he rubbed her fat nipples across his lips, loving the feel of them hardening in his mouth. His tongue looped around one, sucking until it was a hard bead of flesh. The other nipple responded the same way and he shivered at her deep gasp when he took both into his mouth. Her fingers weaved through his curls, pulling him up to the creamy expanse of her neck and placing his mouth directly over her carotid artery.

Thorne inhaled, quivering with the beginnings of his bloodlust, enthralled by the feeling of her life fluids pumping so strongly under the delicate cover of skin. He was imagining the feel of it on her tongue: syrupy and warm, teeming with corpuscles that would explode between his teeth and slide down his throat. His teeth spiked and began to drop down and a familiar buzzing filled his head. The roar of her blood called him, the rhythmic throb lulling his senses and hypnotizing him.

"Take me, Thorne. Now."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers