The Crimson King Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,277 Followers

For several seconds, they lay silently, his hand gently caressing her belly as waves of contentment washed over them. Her breathing slowed, matching his and her hand covered his, their fingers intertwining. "They're waiting for me, baby. I've got to get going."

"I know." She answered softly, turning onto her back and gazing into his eyes. "Please be careful, Leon." Her hands cupped his face. "Please come back to me."

"I will." His hands covered hers and he pressed a kiss to her palm. "I have something to be careful for."

Tears shone in her eyes and Mary smiled as he arose, covering her gently, then pulling his clothes on. "I love you."

His smile was soft and genuine. "And I love you, Mary. Now rest and I'll be back before you know it."

She watched him leave, snuggling contentedly into the crisp sheets and fluffy comforter, smiling at the slow trickle of his seed escaping her still-quivering pussy and the warmth of his love in her heart. She slipped into slumber, a prayer for Leon's safety on her lips.

*****

"Are you sure you don't want to go, Pieter?"

"I can't." The older man swirled liquid in a glass tube and deposited its contents into an empty beaker. "I'm so close to figuring out the formula, Thorne. I just can't leave it now."

"I understand." He saw the tears on his friend's face and knew that he was trying his best to keep himself busy. "Sammi has her cell phone so we'll call if anything happens."

"Okay." Thorne gave a nod and headed for the lab door. "Thorne?"

"Yes, Pieter?"

"If you catch him, bring his balls back for me."

An involuntary shiver skipped down Thorne's spine at the malice in Pieter's usually gentle voice. "I will, Pieter. I will."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,277 Followers
12