The Crop

Story Info
First time with Master and his crop.
3.3k words
4.29
30.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoofits
hoofits
3 Followers

I knelt expectantly in the center of the mostly darkened room, naked and exposed. Waiting. Waiting. My Master was seated in the comfortable recliner behind me making no sound. If it weren't for the spark of awareness in my spine, I would have wondered if He was actually still there. The table across the room from where I knelt held a desk lamp that was lit and the neck of the lamp was angled, pointing downward to shine its light upon the object placed there. The brightness of the lamp made the satiny white cloth glow in stark contrast to the black leather crop.

My eyes were held captive by that image for what seemed like a very, very long time. The muscles of my thighs burned and my back began to ache from holding it so stiffly upright with my hands crossed behind me just above the cleft of my butt. I fought the urge to squirm or shift, as I knew that would not escape His notice nor would it be tolerated. Surprisingly, as my discomfort grew, my body reacted as if stroked by the gentle caress of a lover. The nipples of my breast stood to proud, sharp peaks. A quivering settled into my belly and seemed to tingle downward to pool as moisture between my opened thighs. I clenched the muscles of my sex in an attempt to keep the fluid from seeping from my body.

The soft rustle of material behind me made me strain my ears to determine if He was still sitting in the chair or had moved to another location.

"Fetch it, slut."

His voice seemed to boom in the darkness after such a prolonged stillness. I hesitated a brief moment. It was the small sound of disgust He made that spurred me into action. I dropped forward to the crawl I knew was expected and made my way to the well-lit table. I knelt up and held my breath as I reached with a trembling hand for the black leather.

"Have you forgotten yourself, slut?"

His question made me freeze before bowing my head with embarrassment. I braced my palms on my thighs for balance as I leaned forward and after two unsuccessful attempts, I managed to grasp the handle between my teeth. My entire body now quivered and flushed pink and embarrassed as I turned and crawled to a stop between Master's bare feet. My eyes focused on the small textured pattern of the chair as I tried to hide the shame.

He made not a move, nor a sound. Finally His stillness forced my gaze to rise and meet His eyes. The knowing smile on His face made me squirm and drop my eyes. His hand came up and stroked my face and I sighed and instinctively rubbed against Him. He grasped either end of the crop and forced my face up to meet His gaze. His smile deepened and I felt the hard handle press further into my mouth, against my tongue and I gagged briefly, eyes wide.

"Arms up, bold slut, and clasp them behind your head." He commanded.

I quickly clasped my hands behind my neck and spread my elbows wide as well as my knees leaving my body completely open and submissive to Him. My breath quickened and my chest tightened with a combination of fear and arousal. But He waited, again until my eyes locked with His before stroking my cheek with the broad leather end of the crop and brushed it across my lips for a kiss. Again, my nipples hardened and flushed a deep rosy hue, the reaction noticed and approved with a nod of His head. I closed my eyes as He gently stroked across each shoulder. I shuddered as the lower curve of my left breast was teased with the softest touch. Then I gasped as it nudged my chin, forcing my head to rise sharply.

"Look at me." His voice warned softly.

Swallowing hard against the rush of emotion, I looked into His eyes.

"Are you my little slut?" He asked.

I responded with a whisper and a nod, "Y-y-yes."

A small frown crossed His face as He spoke. "Yes what?"

My mouth was dry as the words He sought stammered from my throat. "Y-yes, I am your little s-slut, Master."

"You want this, my dear." He spoke more firmly. "You want me to command your body and use you for my amusement. Yes?"

I felt the rush of desire through me causing my breasts to tighten further, my thighs to clench and my lower lips to throb.

"Yes, Master. I want to be your little slut. I want you to command my body and use me for your amusement because I am your slut." I answered breathlessly, but clearly.

"Very good." He replied with a smile. "Look at me slut. We shall begin."

I kept my eyes trained on His face and the leather flap trailed across the tightened nipples. He watched me intently, not missing a single response from my body. Seeing my teeth nibble at my lips as I forced myself to hold still, watching the goose-bumps rise on my flesh as He tickled down my belly and smiling as He stopped just above the center between my legs. Very deliberately He leaned forward and stroked the leather across the lips of my pussy. A moan escaped me and I flushed pink in the face, mortified at the reaction and the wetness He found there. The stroking between my lips intensified as the crop stroked against me purposefully noisy with my wet arousal.

"Yes you are a little slut", He chuckled.

Ashamed at my arousal, I felt the crop press more closely into me, actually piercing into my body slightly and I couldn't help the noise of denial that whispered from my mouth. Not with this instrument of punishment!, I thought. I screamed inside, this tool is made for an animal, No!

"No?" His eyes sparked with a dark fire as if He read my mind. "You dare deny ME, slut?

I shook my head. "No sir, no sir, whatever you desire."

"I thought so." He said with a nod and replaced the head of the crop between my lips. "It is much more effective when wet. Prove your willingness, slut. Wet the crop."

He watched intently as tears flowed from my eyes to wet my flushed cheeks. Hesitantly my hips moved against the bit of leather, the other end held firmly by His hand. Slowly I pressed further, until it sat just inside my lips now completely drenched with aroused juices. I began to thrust lightly against it and dark forbidden thrill of arousal pooling deep in my belly and I was unable to contain the moan of pleasure at my own willing violation and my pleasure increased.

"Enough!" He spoke sharply. "This is not about YOUR pleasure whore. It is time. Do not dare to close your eyes".

He leaned over and grasped my hair with His free hand. Tilting my head back sharply, He plunged into my mouth with a deep searing kiss, branding His ownership upon my lips that was forceful enough to leave them bruised and swollen.

"Beg me, slut." He said as He roughly grasped my chin and pushed away abruptly.

My tongue touched my lips wetting them and with a deep shuddering breath, I looked at Him closely. I wanted this. I wanted Him. I wanted to please Him. In a low but clear voice tight with a multitude of emotions from fear to arousal to shame to excited anticipation, I heard myself speak.

"Please Master; please punish me with the crop."

Before the sound of my words completely died out He struck suddenly with it against my swollen wet pussy and I shrieked and groaned with that virgin blow, nearly moved to orgasm. I flung my arms down and clutched myself between my thighs. I looked up at Him with tears gathered in my eyes. He watched me for a moment and stood looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I whispered.

He hovered over me for a moment before stooping down in front of me. His strong hand reached out and pried my fingers away from my body. Gently, He scooped two fingers into me and found my hole to be dripping with arousal. He pumped His finger in and out and rubbed the hard nub above my slit with his thumb. My hips rotated and tried to follow His hand. He withdrew from me and soothed the aching lips with my own juice. He massaged them in a sweet circular motion. His hand stilled and He pressed the palm of His hand firmly against my warm crotch.

"Does my little whore wish to cum?" he asked in a crooning tone.

I nodded my head and looked at him expectantly.

"Do you, slut?" His voice rose slightly.

"Yes Sir." I replied.

He set the crop down between my thighs and placed both hands on his own.

"You have a choice slut." He began. "You may rub your pussy until you cum. If you do, I will walk out of here and we are through for this day. Or, you may return the crop to my hand. You will take your punishment. If you choose the latter, you will not only be brought to orgasm by your Master, but you will also feel me buried inside your body and you will be fed from my cock."

I started to respond and he stopped me with a raised hand. "Also, should you choose the latter you will beg for me to crop you, you will count each stroke and thank me. You will be sore, humiliated and crying when I am done, but you will cum from your Master's hand. Should you choose the first option, you will not be punished for the choice. You decide what you want, you have one minute"

Ow, ow...that blow hurt, but Master made it all better. Should I avoid the rest of the punishment and cum right now or should I serve Him proudly and bear each painful swipe in order to have the ultimate reward?

Indecision played across my features. He eyed his watch impassively, waiting. He leaned over me and kissed me softly on the forehead and headed toward the door.

Watching him walk away from me cemented in. I barely whispered the word "Please". He halted but stood his ground. "Please Sir, I would like you to finish." I licked my lips and looked up at Him.

"Finish?" he asked, brow arched. "You know if you want it, you have to ask properly."

He crouched down as he spoke with his arms resting on his knees addressing me with a lilt in his voice the way you would coax a hesitant puppy.

"Please Sir," I said in a quivering, husky whisper. "Please punish me with the crop."

Abruptly He stood. "I'm afraid that's not good enough. I'm not convinced." He turned to the door again.

"NOOO!" I cried out. "Please, please Sir. I need you....."

"Need what, slut? Exactly what do you want me to do?" He turned to me and clasped his hands behind his back. "You tell me exactly what I will do to you, what your slut body craves. Every detail or I am walking to the door and will not stop."

Ashamed, I felt the heat rise to my face. "Please Sir" I began, and then swallowed hard, forcing my voice to stop quivering. "Please mark me with the crop. I need your hand on my body. If...if I scream Sir, then please gag me to keep me quiet." I gained momentum. "I will count each stroke for you and thank you for each one. Fuck my ass while you do. Please fill me with your hard cock. Please rape my ass and use me like your whore. Spank me while I fuck my ass to your cock. Please, please I need you. I need you inside me. I need your cum."

As I spoke, I had begun toying with my clit without realizing it. My other hand caressed the crop on the floor. I was panting a bit and over to see Him standing again.

"You dirty little slut. How dare you touch yourself without permission? Fetch that crop in your mouth and crawl on your fucking belly to me."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you...." I eagerly leaned down and hooked my tongue around the crop to clench my teeth on it. Then dropped to my belly and elbows and moved across the carpet. Halfway there, I got caught up in pleasing Him and spread my legs so that I crawled like a spread frog on my belly to his feet. I knelt before him and nudged the crop to his hand. I felt so dirty but so thrilled at the same time.

He wrapped his fingers around the crop creating a fist in my open mouth. He nudged my head back further, pressing the sides of my mouth back. I felt his fingers uncurl in my mouth and he jammed them into the back of my throat. I gagged as he fucked his hand in and out of my mouth, holding the crop as well. Tears welled in my eyes and I could feel my spit pool in my mouth as I struggled not to throw up.

"You...nasty...little...whore..." Each word punctuated with a thrust into my mouth. "Take my shoes and socks off."

I nodded with His hand in my mouth. He withdrew his hand and spread the spit across each cheek and my forehead. I untied and removed his shoes and socks leaving him barefoot in his pants and rolled the socks together, tucking them neatly into one shoe.

He unzipped his pants while he watched me do this and stroked lazily the length of his shaft. He stood the crop between my thighs and nudged them closed around it with his bare foot. I felt his hand grasp my hair and looked up, my mouth opening in surprised shock when he pulled hard on my hair. He quickly stuffed himself into my mouth. He stood still and used my hair to fuck my face hard and fast. My entire body rocked as I struggled for air against his assault. He pulled me away and I was mortified to see a thick long line of foamy saliva from my lips to his shaft. I reached up to wipe my mouth, but he slapped my hand away.

"Your face looks used; let's fix the rest of you."

He wrapped his hand around my throat massaging as he scooped something up with the other. I felt the brush of material when he stuffed something into my mouth deeply filling me and I tried to push it back out with my tongue reflexively.

Oh no, god no...His socks! I started to retch while His hand squeezed my neck.

"Dirty, dirty girl." He crooned. "You wanted something in your mouth. Now turn around and give me that ass."

I scrambled to my knees and spread my legs. He pressed my head to the floor kicking my legs wider.

"Spread that hole."

I grabbed my cheeks and pulled them apart. The cool air against my anus made it pucker in anticipation. He stood with both feet on either side of my head facing my ass. This confused me, but only for a moment. The swish of the crop through the air was the only warning before I felt the first bite on my right cheek. Quickly another blow was landed to the left. I screamed into the socks in my mouth.

"You're not counting, slut."

Another blow and I muffled a shrieked, "One!"

The next ten blows had me squirming and crying. I counted and panted and then he stopped. He leaned over my body and roughly thrust 3 fingers into my pussy. It was wet, oozing between my thick lips onto his hand. He wiped them off on my back.

"You filthy slut bitch!"

He raised the crop and brought 2 quick strikes to my wet pussy lips. My legs gave out under me and he grabbed my hips and lifted me again. It was agony, but the sharp pain nearly made me cum. He fingered me again as I moaned at the pain and the pleasure. He wiped the fingers against the dark hole of my ass.

"Spread that ass further, cunt."

I gripped the cheeks tighter and shook with pain and revulsion as I heard him hawk spit up in his throat and felt is splash against me with a splat. He moved behind me, his knees opening me more. He spit again on me then I felt his cock rip into my ass. The pain was excruciating. I felt like I was being torn in half. I cried and screamed against the socks stuffed into my mouth as he rammed into me, raping my ass dryly. After about 20 slams into my body he stopped, panting.

"Fuck your ass, whore."

Somehow I found the strength to brace my hands on the floor and I rocked back halfway onto his cock. The crop stung my ass by my hip and I yelped.

"Giddy up, cunt."

He chuckled and leaned his body back. This gave him more access to the globes jiggling in front of him and as I thrust against him, he slapped each cheek occasionally. I fucked harder onto him each time he did. I could hear his passion rising in his voice.

"You're raping your own ass. How does it feel? How does it feel in your ass? I can tell your hot pussy is dripping whore juice. You like it don't you? Fuck my cock harder up your ass. Harder!"

I was beyond aroused. His words made me so dirty and so hot. I fucked and fucked trying to squeeze my ass around him to milk his cock while the crop cracked against my ass. He grabbed my hair and pulled me upright so that I sat on him, grinding more deeply into me. One hand held my hair; the other laid the wide, flat end of the crop against my clit.

"Spit out the gag, whore." He growled passionately in my ear.

I worked it out of my mouth with my tongue, coughing a few times at the dryness in my mouth.

"Now, fuck your ass on my cock and beg for my cum you dirty whore."

I licked my lips with his cock buried deeply in my ass. The crop tapped on my clit making me squeal. I began to bounce my ass on his hard cock. I was so raw and stuffed full that my asshole burned with each thrust. The leather clapped on my clit as I rode him and it threw me into a frenzy. I bounced and grunted, nearing orgasm.

"Fuck my ass, Sir! Fill my whore ass with your hot cum!" My burning cheeks, aching asshole and tenderized clit combined and I started cumming hard, screaming and creaming.

"Yesssss, owwwwwwwwww!!! Fuccckkkk!!!"

The spasms of my clenching ass and pussy squeezed his cock like a vice. He dropped the crop and twisted my hair in his hand and grabbed my shoulder. He used his grip to jack my body against him and in the haze of my own orgasm, I felt him swell in my ass and start blowing hot cum into my abused ass. He pushed forward and pressed me full against the floor with his body weight as he spurt more and more.

Harsh panting filled the room. Lips gently kissed my neck and licked at the sweat that coated me. I felt him rise off me and his limp cock slip from my battered hole. The opening now oozed his spent seed. I loved that sensation. So dirty, so used, such a satisfied slut. I lay there listening to the shower run. I relished each sore mark of hot passion on my body and fell asleep with the sweat and cum cooling on my skin.

hoofits
hoofits
3 Followers