The Crop

Story Info
Sir John brings kristin a riding crop.
784 words
3.84
21.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers

...kristin is startled by the sudden opening of her front door, but only briefly. It is Sir John, of course. her eyes are immediately drawn to the leather riding crop in His hand, something she had wanted for some time now, and is so distracted by the sight of it that she has not yet spoken or moved from the spot where she was standing when He entered the room. The sound of Sir John's voice brings her back from her trance, "I bring you a surprise and you have forgotten yourself?"

Embarrassed by His displeasure, she lowers her head and apologizes quietly, then begins to move towards Him. she stops abruptly as His words cut her. "Stop right there. It's too late."

she again lowers her head and replies softly, "Yes Master."

"It seems your punishment will be one well deserved today."

He closes and locks the door. "Strip. I want you bare when I return." He disappears into the bedroom as she begins removing her clothing. He returns to find her completely naked, standing with her head lowered and her hands clasped behind her, back arched. He walks over to her and, with one finger on her chin, raises her head, her eyes still lowered. He withdraws a small key from His pocket, uses it to open the lock on her leather collar, and then returns it. she can feel the warmth of His breath against her cheek as He leans into her to wrap the collar around her throat and locks it.

He lays the blindfold across her eyes, pulling it painfully tight and tying it in a knot at the back of her head. He then removes the chain from His belt loops and attaches it to the hook on the front of the collar, allowing the cold metal to fall between her breasts and rest against her bare skin. He steps back to look at her fully. "Very sweet, My pet. Much better."

He begins teasingly running the leather square at the end of the crop over her thighs, ass, back, cheek, arms, and belly. He grabs the chain hanging from her neck and forcefully pulls her behind Him, guiding her into the bedroom, unhooks the chain, and positions her at the edge of the bed in front of Him. He uses the chain to bind her still clasped hands behind her back. "On your knees on the edge of the bed."

she climbs onto the bed, struggling to maintain her balance without the use of her hands. He pushes her forward and before her face even hits the sheets, she feels the sharp sting of the crop across her ass. "Knees farther apart! Wider!" He orders. With her knees spread wide, her pussy opened up, her ass high in the air, her hands chained and her face buried in the sheets, she couldn't have moved if she had tried. The crop comes down across her ass again. she moans quietly, loving the sting and the delicious sound her Master's new toy makes as it hits her bare skin.

He continues punishing her ass with the crop until both cheeks are bright red, firey hot, swollen and covered in welts. she can feel her wetness dripping down her wide-spread thighs. she gasps as suddenly the crop lands sharply against her already throbbing pussy, biting her lip and clenching her fists thru the next five blows to her most tender spot. "Have you had enough, My pet?"

her response, though muffled through the bedding, is automatic, "No, Master." she would never answer such a question any other way. He lands one more stinging blow to her aching pussy, then reaches for His favorite leather flogger. The soft leather straps are soothing as they lightly fall across her bruised ass and painfully swollen pussy.

she feels the leather square of the riding crop pressing against her hot little cunt hole, and moans loudly as He penetrates her with it. It is, of course, not nearly enough to fill her, but the "knowing," the idea of what is inside her excites her wildly. He begins fucking her roughly with the crop, continuing His assault on her already tender ass with the flogger.

she begins writhing, moaning, crying uncontrollably. her pleasures rush thru her, flooding her, making her weak, ready to scream, ready to explode.......and He stops. He withdraws the pussy soaked crop, leaving her just on the edge, whimpering, trembling.

He grabs her hair at the nape up her neck and pulls her back up on her knees, kisses her gently, and whispers quietly to her, "Perhaps next time, My pet, you will greet Me properly."

Breathless, she replies, "Yes, Master."

lilkristin
lilkristin
18 Followers