The Cross Ch. 05

Story Info
Over the river and through the woods.
6.9k words
4.66
29.1k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old alarm clock sounded loudly, causing Andrew to stir under his covers. He paused for a moment, letting his head clear. No, he didn't have work that day and he had forgotten to turn off the alarm so that he could sleep in.

"Figures." Andrew said aloud.

He smacked the alarm clock once, hitting the snooze button in frustration. He was trying to get used to sleeping in again, since school was over for the time being. Since he was so rudely awoken by himself, he knew that going back to sleep would probably not happen. Andrew sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he flipped the switch on the alarm.

Despite the fact that he hadn't slept in, Andrew felt great. It must have been the fact that he'd had his first sex in over two years a few days before. School had been occupying all of his time, while his breakup with Stephanie didn't help things either. Andrew just hadn't had any luck with girls at college, no matter how many dozens of times he had noticed one that seemed promising. Andrew was a cool guy, but not the most outgoing.

It was good to be back in his hometown, thought Andrew, where Doreen, Stephanie's mom, had jumped at the opportunity to take care of Andrew's carnal needs once again. Doreen's incredibly voluptuous body made her a constant forbidden craving for Andrew. A diamond in Andrew's suburban dessert.

Andrew stood and looked out the window. It was pretty cloudy, but Andrew decided that he wouldn't let the weather get in his way. Today he just had to get away, by himself, and explore something less than familiar. He decided on a nearby trail that he hadn't been to in over a decade. It would be perfect.

Andrew dressed quickly and grabbed a few slices of cold leftover pizza down in the kitchen. His parents weren't even awake yet. It was too early, but Andrew had made up his mind. Munching the last of the pizza, he got in his truck out in the driveway and started it up. He hoped the rumble of the old beast wouldn't wake his parents as he exited the driveway and took off down the street.

It was magical being out in the woods again, after living in a larger city for so long. Andrew walked for an hour or so, until the trail connected with another, which would take him for another six miles according to the sign at the intersection. He realized that turning back was probably a good idea, since he hadn't really prepared for such a long hike. He would have to go all the way another day. There was a different route he could take back though, that met up with a network of trails that he had never been to before. Fortunately he had looked at a map beforehand, and he knew the lay of the land reasonably well.

After a few miles of backtracking, Andrew found the intersection. He took a left and walked a few miles before he heard voices up ahead. He continued walking, until a group of people came into view. Two of them seemed to be an older couple, and the others were a woman and two young girls with matching scout troop shirts on. Andrew greeted the group as he passed them, smiling politely.

"Excuse me!" the old woman piped up. "Excuse me young man, you wouldn't happen to know where we are would you?"

Andrew smiled again and walked back towards the small confused group of hikers. As he moved closer, he could not help but notice the woman who seemed to be in charge of the two girls. She had platinum blonde hair and a turned up nose. Her blue eyes flashed at him as he stole a second glance. Andrew tensed up a bit at the presence of such a stunning woman.

"Well, if you go that way you'll come to a junction where you'll take a left to get out of here. But that's a few miles back. If you want to go this way, you'll have to take a few rights before you come to the field down there. Then it's just following the edge of the woods until you come to the trail that takes you to the trailhead parking lot."

The old woman still looked confused. The old man smiled and put his hat back on his head.

"Well," The old man spoke. "doesn't sound too complicated. Which way is quicker?"

Andrew considered this. "Probably through the trails this way. The other way takes a few miles before you reach the junction."

Andrew looked at the pretty woman who was looking at him, watching him attentively as he spoke. She smiled. Andrew cleared his throat and tried not to look at the woman's breasts.

"Hey," Andrew offered, "why don't I just show you the way?"

The couple seemed to find this a most agreeable idea. So, setting off again, they said their goodbyes to the girls and the woman who had stopped to help as they parted ways. Andrew snuck a quick look at the woman as she turned to walk away. She was very striking indeed, and her tits stuck out dramatically beneath her form fitting hoodie. Andrew felt lovesick all over again.

As he walked away with his new companions in tow, he cursed his luck under his breath. If only he'd been there a little later, he might have met the woman elsewhere on the trail.

It took what seemed like days for the older couple to pick their way over the trail back to the parking lot, but Andrew got them there eventually. He shook their hands and welcomed them to his assistance before seeing them off. They were driving away, when Andrew saw the blonde mystery woman and her two girls step into the clearing by the parking lot.

Andrew pretended not to see as he turned towards his truck. He noticed then that the only other car in the gravel lot was parked near him. He busied himself with the truck's tailgate, buying some time.

"Well that was nice of you." The woman spoke as she walked past.

"Yeah?" Andrew smiled. "I was going that way anyway I guess."

"Oh come on, I'd call that your good deed for the day." The woman stopped and faced him, smiling and putting her hands on her hips. The two girls were opening their car, fishing through a cooler that was inside.

"Well, if you say so." Andrew said weakly. It was all he could do to not look down at her breasts, especially now that her hoodie was unzipped, showing she wore a white tank top underneath. He took a drink from his water bottle instead.

"I'm Jenny." She held her hand out and walked forward. Her left hand.

Andrew took her hand in his firmly and shook. "Andrew."

"Nice to meet you. We were just out here getting some badges. Do you know of any other trails nearby?" Her voice made her sound younger than she appeared to be. Andrew couldn't be sure, but he thought she must be in her forties.

"There are a few trails closer to the state border." Andrew motioned with his hand in the general direction. "But nothing as good as this one as you get closer to town."

"Ah. You must be local." Her smile widened, causing her laugh lines to show around her eyes, which were a very bold blue. Her cheeks and pointed, upturned nose were covered in freckles. Her wavy hair wreathed her sunny face brightly.

Andrew rested his hands on the edge of his truck's bed, leaning forward. "Yeah, I live in town. You?" He realized then that he hadn't felt a ring on her hand when they had introduced themselves.

"I live in Brockton, but the girls' grandparents live in town here. We come to visit at least once a month. We usually hike with the troop back home, but I figured this would be a good for something new while we were here." Jenny rested her hands on her waist as she spoke.

Andrew was drawing a blank on a way to develop the conversation further. In his moment of hesitation, one of Jenny's daughters called loudly at her mother to ask if it was ok for the cookies to be opened. Jenny turned to them slowly.

"Yes, you may open the cookies!" Jenny replied somewhat sarcastically. She turned back to Andrew.

It suddenly dawned on Andrew that this woman was making a point to talk to him. Maybe she was just chatty?

"Well?" Jenny continued. "Will we see you on the other trails?"

The question caught Andrew somewhat off guard. "I wasn't planning on going, but now that you mention it, why not?"

"Super. It's nice to know there will be someone there to save us if we get lost." Jenny snorted.

"I don't really know my way around on the other trails, but I do have a map in my glove box." Andrew was trying to contain his excitement at the prospect of spending further time with Jenny.

"Do you need some food or something? I packed an extra sandwich if you want to eat with us." She brushed her hair back from her face quickly as she spoke.

"Well, OK." Andrew agreed. "Thanks, I guess I am pretty hungry."

Five minutes later, Jenny was sitting on Andrew's open tailgate as the two of them ate. The girls fought over snacks and played their music back at their car. Jenny seemed very interested in the mundane details of Andrew's life, while eager to share her own stories. Andrew didn't know whether to be ecstatic or cautiously optimistic. He told her about his new job at the country club, among other things.

An hour after that, the four of them were miles up another trail. The girls walked ahead while Andrew and Jenny kept a slower pace behind.

Andrew set about stealing glances at Jenny's body. Her breasts were round, perky and far too large for her size. This lead Andrew to believe that they must be implants. The amount of cleavage showing from behind her tank top and half-zipped hoodie was so tantalizing that Andrew started getting an erection from walking near her. Her clothes were all new and well fitted, showing off a tight set of legs and a butt that would flatter a twenty year old. Jenny was the very model of a blonde bombshell, albeit an aged one. Andrew was hooked. He had to keep his mind on the conversation in order to keep his erection at bay. Somehow, it worked.

Time went by a little too quickly for Andrew's liking that afternoon, but when they finally got back to the parking lot, he was certain that Jenny had every intention of seeing him again.

"So are you guys coming back out here soon?" Andrew asked after the girls had clambered into the backseat of their car, leaving Andrew and Jenny alone at last.

"If we do it will be on Tuesday. You coming back out here too?" Jenny asked, smiling at him.

"Maybe. I had fun today." He admitted.

"Me too." Jenny said, brushing a stray strand of golden hair from her face.

"Well maybe I'll see you Tuesday. Tuesday morning at around nine."

"Alright, I'm looking forward to it, Andrew." She smirked at him. "Let me give you my number in case I need to cancel."

They exchanged numbers and Jenny left. Andrew watched her walk away; watched as she made her hips sway just a little something extra for his benefit, watched as she got in the car and looked back at him before starting the engine and driving away. He watched the car drive out of sight.

Then, when he was sure nobody was looking, Andrew raised his fists towards the sky and thanked the rain gods for holding off all day.

The drive home seemed to take forever. Andrew realized that he was hornier than ever with miles to go before he could get home and find some relief. It was a quarter past two by the trusty dashboard clock. Andrew had half a mind to spin by the Wilson place to see if Doreen needed a good pounding.

Once Andrew's truck rumbled back into town, he caught a glimpse of Jenny's car at an intersection. He had half a mind to follow and see where she ended up, but immediately Andrew recognized the notion for the creepy idea it was. He decided to swallow his curiosity and drive home. Still, by mere happenstance, he found himself next to Jenny's car at a stoplight a few minutes later.

Jenny spotted Andrew and waved. She rolled the passenger window down to yell a greeting at him. She laughed.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were following me!" Jenny shouted. "Where do you live?"

"Just down the street here." Andrew pointed in the direction of his parents' house.

Jenny looked surprised. "Small world! We're staying two blocks up and two more past Fern Street."

"Crazy!" Andrew remarked.

Jenny looked back at her girls who were singing along with the radio uproariously. She looked back at Andrew, flipped her sunglasses up, did the telephone hand sign by her ear and mouthed the words "call me tonight."

Andrew's eyebrow shot up at the sudden invitation. He smiled and nodded. Jenny flipped her sunglasses back down and drove away quickly. Her sunglasses were betrayed by her pretty pink lips, which gave away the satisfied smile on her face as she drove away.

Andrew was so excited that he was shaking a little. He drove home slowly, as if worried he might get in an accident and not be able to see Jenny later. He found himself singing some silly song he made up on the spot out of pure joy.

Andrew got home, showered, helped his parents with dinner and watched some television to pass the time. He ate sparingly and checked his watch. At a quarter to seven, Andrew dashed upstairs and into his room to make the call. Jenny answered after only two rings.

"Well if it isn't my own personal park ranger." Jenny jested. "What are you up to?"

"Not much, you? Andrew flopped down on his bed to help relax himself.

"Oh, I was just out back on the patio having an after dinner drink. Hey, why don't we go for a walk and you can show me the neighborhood?"

Andrew agreed. After the conversation ended, Andrew leapt up from his bed and was out in front of the house heading for his rendezvous before his parents could delay him. He rounded a corner on the sidewalk and could just make out the figure of Jenny walking towards him, several blocks away. When Andrew got closer, Jenny waved cheerfully. They met under a large maple tree.

"Hey thanks for saving me, I was almost doomed to another night of reading." She said somewhat sarcastically.

"My pleasure." Andrew replied.

"But where shall we go?" Jenny shrugged. She wore her hoodie unzipped slightly so that Andrew could see a bit of suntanned cleavage. Her eyes shown brightly in the low light of dusk. Andrew wanted to take her into his arms right then and there.

Instead, he took her walking in the direction of the old apple orchard. The orchard stood next to the town cemetery. It was always under debate amongst the locals whether to clean up the orchard for more cemetery space or leave it be. Andrew explained this to Jenny as they walked. Soon, they found themselves walking through the orchard itself, until they were at the end of the rows of bushy apple trees. They stood atop a low rise, where they were able to look down at all the graves of the cemetery, a few houses across the street and on across the valley. The sun had gone down, but a few golden rays still shone through. Jenny's hair caught the last of the sunlight, causing Andrew to forget himself while looking at her.

"You still want to go hiking again?" Jenny asked him then.

"I would love to." Andrew said plainly.

"You're good company, Andrew. I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend."

"Well I'm surprised you're not married." Andrew replied.

"I was. We just finished up the divorce. I had to get the girls out of town for a while until the whole thing settled. My life just seemed like a mess, but here it feels a lot simpler. I need that now."

"Are you going to be ok?" Andrew asked, concerned.

"Oh we'll be fine. I work as a flight attendant. I'm technically on vacation, since I never used my vacation time I've saved up. My ex-husband didn't put up too much of a fight, so we were able to close everything up in court fairly quickly."

"I'm sorry." Andrew decided it was all he could say.

"Nah." Jenny said, looking wistfully off into the distance. "It's for the best. It was a long time coming. He thought he could keep my happy by spending lots of money on me, that was the last straw. For him everything is about money. He thought it would let him get away with anything."

Andrew kept quiet.

Jenny turned back to him and smiled. "I'm glad I'm here, now. I'm glad I have a hunk like you on my arm to get my mind off of that stuff." She took his arm in her hands and they continued walking.

Andrew felt electricity in her touch. It ran up his arm, down his back and back up again. He tried to keep cool, but it was difficult. He felt his penis begin to grow in the excitement. Jenny moved even closer as they walked; so much so that Andrew could feel her breast against his arm. It was warm and firm. Andrew didn't know how much more of this he could take.

They came to a particularly large apple tree and noticed that someone had left a ladder standing under it. Jenny released Andrew's arm and began to climb the ladder. She went up a few rungs and reached up to grab an apple. She handed the first one down to Andrew, picked another and climbed back down. Andrew's eyes feasted on the sight of her bouncing butt in her black stretch pants as she climbed down the ladder. It was nearly enough to drive Andrew mad with lust for her, but he managed somehow to busy himself by polishing his apple on his shirt instead.

Andrew sat on the ladder and ate his apple. Jenny walked around with hers, talking about her recent crisis a little. He knew it must be good for her to have someone to talk to about it, so he just sat and listened, munching his apple to the core, staring at her body as she paced around underneath the tree.

After a while, Jenny was silent for a time. She tossed her apple aside and made a playful attempt at climbing the apple tree. It almost worked, but halfway up she got stuck. She started laughing hysterically, begging Andrew to help her down. She was running out of breath, so Andrew stood and moved to the base of the tree. He reached up and took her by the waist. Almost instantly, she stopped laughing. Jenny allowed herself to be plucked bodily from the tree and lowered to the ground. Andrew's blood was up, and he found it easy to do. She touched down and turned to him, breathing heavily. Andrew placed his hands up and out of the way on an overhead branch.

"Andrew," She asked, catching her breath. "I need to make a confession."

Andrew didn't move. He simply stood close to her, looking down into her eyes. "Oh?" His eyes were smiling, even if his mouth was not.

"I have every intention to seduce you tonight." She shifted her shoulders and moved closer, keeping her eyes locked with his.

Andrew took a deep breath and glanced skyward briefly, before returning to her eyes to respond. "How did I ever get so lucky?"

"You're a nice guy, Andrew. I really like you. Plus," She looked down and then back up again, resuming her smile. "It would be heartless of me to make you suffer any longer."

They kissed. She smelled of light perfume, almost like cinnamon. Andrew just let her kiss him, left his hands up on the branch above her. She put her arms around him and they continued kissing. Andrew became lost in the moment and forgot all but their touching lips for a few minutes.

Soon he felt her hands clawing for the edge of his shirt. He let her lift it up, and, releasing his hold on the tree, took his shirt off fully and let it fall to the ground. He reached forward with one hand and gripped the small zipper that perched on her front, pulling it down. Her boobs flexed downward and then bounced back into place as he pulled the zipper down. They were huge. They must have been at least a full D cup, and, being augmented, they were fully round and standing proudly from her chest.

Andrew pulled her hoodie down past her shoulders and kissed her neck. He made his way down her chest and kissed one of the great mounds of soft flesh. He was surprised how soft they were. He pulled her shoulder straps aside and tugged at the front of her tank top and bra. Out came her big boobs with a mighty bounce. Her nipples were large and fully erect in the cooling evening air.

Andrew took control of the situation and spun Jenny around to face the tree. She steadied herself on the trunk as he moved his hands down to her waist and knelt down behind her. He rubbed his hands up and down her back in unison, until she released a quiet yet satisfied sigh. Then he moved his hands down around the swell of her hips and slid his thumbs underneath each cheek of her ass. He squeezed and massaged her rump, moving his hands around and around to really dig his fingertips in. She began to moan softly at this.

12