The Cruise

Story Info
Cruise changes couple's life for ever.
5.7k words
3.61
114.7k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
663 Followers

Tom loved his wife very much, the way her hair fell down around her neck the way she smelled, the way she looked, every thing in its place for 33 years of age, and always looking to please him in any way.

Tom and Jennifer had been married now for 12 years, not all had been easy, they had been through their rough times but these were the good times for sure.

Jennifer was 5 feet 4 inch's tall and weighed in at about 130 lbs., her hair was a deep red and curled a bit in waves as it trailed down over her shoulders and rested on her middle back.

It was Saturday afternoon and both were busy with catching up on things that had gone undone during the week, when Jennifer yelled out, Hey hun, I think I found a vacation deal we can afford.

Tom had been in the garage thumbing through the ads and thinking of ways to talk Jennifer into a new SUV that he had taken a liking to.

I'll be right there Tom yelled back as he traversed the small array of steps leading into the house from the garage. Jennifer sat at the computer, a smile beaming from her turned head as Tom approached.

At first the Web page Jennifer pointed to made no sense, as it said "Motor Yacht Adventures"

And then following her finger tip to smaller print, (Now taking applications for hosts)

Jennifer beamed at her husband as she clicked on the text and went to the page describing need for Hosts and the fact that Hosts would only need to get air fair to the departing point and all expenses would be paid from there on.

Tom smiled and told her, Ya I guess we could afford that couldn't we, and the dates look good, That's when both kids will be at Mom's for spring break. Tom then agreed they should write for more information.

A week or so went by and the information came in the mail on the private motor yacht cruises offered by what appeared to be a couple in there 40s.

Tom and Jennifer read over the literature, it mentioned that it was an adult cruise, (No kids allowed) They both smiled at each other when reading that phrase.

The papers also said there was no rules once they were away from dock and that it was an adult atmosphere.

Jennifer Smiled at Tom as It now was looking to be more of what she was looking for lately.

It had been no secret between the two that Jennifer had been going through a mid life crisis of her own, for the last year or so.

They had discussed the lack of romance and passion in their relationship and had even talked of trying new things, but always there was the lack of time to discuss such things as well as the kids.

In Jennifer's mind this would be a great chance to get Tom alone and maybe get back some of that flame.

Tom nervously smiled back her way as he tried not to think to hard of the whole thing as it may not pan out anyway.

The paperwork asked for there pictures in there swim suits, as they would spend most there time in that attire. And as well as there filling out both a questionnaire in private and placing them both in separate envelopes when completed.

Tom and Jennifer completed there Questionnaires separately as was asked and placed them each in there envelopes.

Tom thought it was odd some of the questions they had asked.

In his mind it sounded like they would be maybe seeing people in slight undress and perhaps with no cloths on and being hosts would that bother them?

To Jennifer It was apparent that things would be very liberal on board and it excited her greatly.

She had even at one point gotten a bit wet answering some of the questions on her questionnaire.

Two weeks later they received a letter congratulating them on there being accepted as one of two sets of couples that would be crew hosts on the next cruise.

Jennifer was ecstatic and shopped almost every day for both of there attire for the cruise, even though the letter had said they would be supplied with cloths to dress in for different events, She couldn't resist shopping before they went, and after all there was the trip down and back on the airplane, and layovers.

Tom and Jennifer wandered out on the docks looking for the yacht, while following the map sent to them a week ago.

Ah there it is, Jennifer exclaimed. And off she ran towards the Yacht, Come on hun hurry up, yea all right.

The vessel was more beautiful up close than Tom had imagined it would be, always the skeptic.

Jennifer By now was hugging the owner and his wife as if they had known each other for years.

The man and woman both attractive for there age introduced them selves as Mell and Mary.

The other Hosts were already aboard and in there room changing and Mel and Mary asked that they show the young couple to there room and go over some things with them.

The room was nice and small and had a perfumed smell to it and two small piles of clothing lay on the double bed.

Mary told Them the guests would show up in a half an hour and to be ready and dressed in what was laid out for there arrival.

The man and woman left the room and Jennifer and Tom began to dress.

Tom was putting on a set of trunks when he heard Jennifer gasp, Oh my god, Look at this thing, Tom smiled lewdly as he peered upon Jennifer's skimpy attire.

The outfit was no more than lingerie, Back lace and Thong panties with a string bikini top, barely large enough to hold in her 36c breasts.

By now the motors rumbled away as the boat lurched and a knock on the door brought both back to there senses.

We are departing, and the guests are all here.

Jennifer looked at Tom and Tom at Jennifer, Both now realized what was happening, two and two equals oh my goodness, they both put it together at the same time, This cruise was going to be about sex, naked people and perhaps partner swapping.

What should we do Tom exclaimed, Jennifer's mind re stepped the last 5 years and then the last year and she made a decision she knew may end her marriage right here and now, (Lets try It) She said with a smile, What the hell, we have needed something now for a year and a half, this might help us out.

Tom looked at her with a blank stare as his eyes started to drop down her beautiful body reminding him of what he had lost as his manhood began to stir with the thoughts of her being seen by others in that attire.

Tom smiled and said something he would later regret, "as long as you promise you won't be jealous or interfere in what I may or may not do!

Jennifer Looked at him and realized that this in his mind was a selfish request and smiled and said, "OK same for me right?.

Tom selfishly smiled and said Yes , it's a deal!.

They both finished dressing and Tom opened the door for her and motioned after you.

Tom and his wife walked towards the back of the boat through a lavish lounge and outside through a glass door and introduced themselves to the guests.

Jennifer glanced at shore as it was all but gone and then turned to look at her husband whom was already heading another direction.

Deep inside something stirred in Jennifer that very moment as she turned back around it was as if she was an actor in a strange movie and she was looking down on her self and not from the inside looking out any more.

Jennifer Saw the other Host for the first time wearing the same outfit and noticed she was carrying drinks from the lounge.

She headed into the lounge area to get a tray and perform the same task, on the way in the door Mel met her.

Mel smiled and told her she was doing great and she looked great in her outfit and she was a beautiful woman indeed.

Jennifer smiled and got a bit warm inside from the compliment, and said thank you to Mel, Mel winked at her and walked on.

He was such a gentleman, Why couldn't her husband be that way.

She walked to the bar and the bartender gave her a tray of drinks and when Jennifer had turned to go reached out and patted her on the ass.

She jumped and looked over her shoulder at the tall dark handsome man that had touched her bare ass.

It accured to Jennifer that this was the first man sense that little tryst 3 years ago to touch her other than her husband.

Her surprised look turned to a look of mischief as she turned forward again and began to walk. Jennifer Now noticed for the first time her breasts were bobbing up and down and side to side challenging the string top to keep them covered as she walked with the tray, making her a bit wet down below for the first time in a long time without being touched first.

She also noticed that her nipples were standing at attention and putting on a show of there own through the thin fabric of the top.

The afternoon turned to evening as she carted drinks back and forth and as things grew quieter she started to have a few drinks, and flirt with the bartender, in her mind catching up with new flirting etiquette, as well as teasing him a bit.

The sun had gone down and people were mingling well with others and Mell asked if she could take some drinks to a group of men in a corner he had pointed to.

Jennifer smiled and took the tray over to a group of men engaged in a heated debate over what women want.

She smiled and with the tray in one hand and a drink in the other asked who had the whisky.

One man looked at the others and said, I don't know, now who had that?

As he spoke he reached out and rubbed the cheek of her ass running one finger under the side strap of her thong.

The young wife froze as electricity ran through her body at the feeling of what was happening to her in front of 5 men, My god they are all looking at me and him as he touches my ass.

Her sudden stillness is taken as a sign by the others and almost immediately she has another hand on the opposite side and one hand on each breast at first feeling there softness through the thin fabric and then suddenly diving underneath skin to skin, rolling her nipples, squeezing her tit flesh.

She notices now that the men massaging her ass have forgone the thin barrier of fabric and now have two hands working away inside her thong, pulling her ass cheeks apart as another hand caress her pussy lips.

Across the room Tom sees his wife standing in the circle of men staring straight ahead with her lips poised in an O fashion, her eyes closing for long periods. He shifts his position a bit and now can see as well his wife's young body being invaded by the men's hands as she stands there.

Tom felt guilty becoming aroused at such a site, how could he look on like a peeping tom at the sexual situation unfolding in front of him, and worse yet become aroused at the site of his own wife being handled there in front of him and 5 other men and whom ever else may be watching. Jennifer's legs began to shake and her nipples harden in the hands of two men as they continue to pinch and roll them forth and back with skill while cupping her tender flesh.

Her world stood still as one of the men told her she had better not drop the tray or drink, else she would ruin the carpet as well as they would tell Mell she was not doing a good job.

Her mind was on fire as she struggled with her body and mind, Mind saying one thing body another.

All at once she let out a sharp yelp and "OH GODDD" as the man in front of her that had been so gently massaging her pussy all at once pushed up in to her, two fingers to his knuckles and then brought his thumb to rest on her now slippery over sensitive clitoris.

The drinks rattled on the tray as the men got quite to watch her struggle with the control of her orgasm, knowing that it was indeed cruel to make a woman cum this way but also knowing she would be forced to cum longer by having to control her body and stand while holding the drink and tray.

Jennifer's Orgasm continued as if never to stop as the men continued there manipulation of her young body.

All at once she felt her chin being pulled upward and a hot mouth covered hers.

Instinctively with eyes closed she opened her mouth and returned the persons French kiss as well as began to scream into the persons mouth while there tongs passed and intertwined hers twisting and vibrating with her orgasm.

Suddenly as the Orgasm subsides she opened her eyes to her amazement to see her husband Tom still embraced in the kiss with eyes closed.

She couldn't remember the last time he had kissed her that way and let out a long moan and pulled back from him.

The men pull there hands away from her as she stares into Toms now open eyes.

She feels so many feelings and guilt for what has happened is the most prominent all at once.

Jennifer broke the stare with her husband and started to mentally compose herself avoiding eye contact with the men, saying she is sorry.

The men took what was left of the drinks and tell her it is ok and she can bring them another round any time.

She looked one last time at Tom not knowing what to expect only to see him smiling back at her and wink as he went back to his duties.

Tom really only knew he was very turned on by what had happened and his balls were ready to burst at any given moment.

As Tom walked away he was approached by one of the men in the group that introduced himself as Al.

Tom had no way of knowing that Al had been the instigator in his wife's humiliating public Orgasm.

Al asked if Tom enjoyed what had just happened over in the corner with the others and if he would like to be involved in other surprises that they may have in mind for her.

Tom smiled and said yes as his other head was thinking now and plus he didn't want to miss anything that may happen to Jennifer, all the while wondering if he was making a mistake.

Al smiled and walked off with Tom toward the outside, thinking of ways to use Tom's wife now that he would have the help of her husband.

Meanwhile Jennifer had gotten back to the bar where the bar tender had asked her to help behind the bar.

Jennifer at first chance drank a triple shot of straight gin to help ease her mind of the incident with the 5 gentleman as well as numb her senses a bit, her whole body being extra sensitive as well from the long orgasm she had endured.

Jennifer's thoughts were interrupted as she heard some commotion out in the crowd.

It was a woman's voice in a horse tone " OH MY, GOD GOD, IEEEEEEE, she squealed a bit quieter but the crowd had also got quieter as some had gotten curios as to her plight.

The crowd's attention had been drawn to Jennifer's counterpart, a young blond woman that had boarded around the same time as Jennifer and Tom.

She had been carrying out Jennifer's functions in the crowd as Jennifer worked behind the bar.

Jennifer lifted herself a bit leaning over the bar and standing on her tip toes to see what was happening.

Jennifer could see the pail white skin of the woman's thighs at shoulder height with a small group in the middle of the room, Her skin was easy to pick out because of the conflict with the darker clothing of the men and women sitting in the small group. It was also apparent that her upturned ass was at chest height do to her being on all fours on a large footstool in the center of the sitting group.

A clear view of the woman was impossible for Jennifer to get from her vantagepoint, but she could see the woman's skin shake on her ass and thighs in a steady rhythm and her forehead up towards the ceiling as a man held a fist of her long Maine of hair, pulling it back towards her ass.

Jennifer could now see her face as it was being pulled upward by the pulling of her hair, and she could see the woman's eyes were closed and mouth hung open wide and was now making gutter rolled sounds through her tight neck muscles.

Tom had seen the whole spectacle from across the room and had made his way to the group to get a closer look.

As he grew closer he saw that the woman was being held in place by at least 4 people and that another woman was on her knees behind the woman with her hand hidden in between the young blond woman's legs.

Tom changed positions with another man and saw the woman's elbow moving in rhythm with the skin shaking on the young blonde's ass.

It was then Tom saw the woman behind had buried her whole hand in the young blonde's pussy and was fisting her to Orgasm after orgasm while the small group found other things to do to torment the young woman's body.

The small outfit resembling his wife Jennifer's had all been moved off to the side and or lifted out of the way and lay in clumps on her pale body as several people from the group slapped her small hanging tits and rolled her nipples as well as reaching under her and slapping her clit making her jump go out of her mind dropping in and out of her Orgasms.

Tom realized at this point these people were extremely good at what they were doing and wondered what Jennifer and himself had gotten into.

As Tom pondered this he was tapped on the arm by Al who was courting a devious look of mischief on his face.

Jennifer could see at this point the man sitting directly behind the young blond being disheveled pushing his finger into her up turned ass and getting quite a vocal response from her as he pushed forward harder burying his index finger to the hilt as another woman poured a liquid substance directly above the young woman's rose bud, lubricating the point well so the man could start pounding in and out with two fingers now.

As Jennifer watched on she could see that being herself out there taking that pounding and Cumming uncontrollably over and over again, almost as if she was becoming addicted. She began to get wet again just thinking about it as she stretched over the bar.


Almost in perfect timing she felt the thin fabric of her thong being pulled aside making her jump just a bit.

In her heightened state of arousal she held still for a moment hoping for some kind of contact to bring her to another beautiful orgasm as she leaned into the bar on her elbows with legs spread several feet apart.

She thought to her self as the person moved there finger up and down her slit from behind her that she would Orgasm as soon as she was touched and no one would be the wiser, as they were all watching the total public manipulation of the young Blond hostess.

Jennifer felt pressure on the inside of her left ankle moving her leg out wider and then the other as if in agreement she would lift and move her legs as asked in this silent sexual advance from a stranger.

She could smell the cologne now as he kissed her shoulder blades, now knowing it was a man and most assuredly the bartender.

He seemed now to be busying himself for just a bit, standing directly behind her, Then all at once a sharp pain as if she had been stabbed, feeling his large balls slap her vulva and Grunting out UHG, GODDDDD,

And cumming all at once with her mind on fire saying NO, and her body saying yes as the realization of a man other than her husband being buried deep inside her womb drills into her brain like a hot iron.

As he starts to pound away from behind Jennifer rakes her nails across the bar top finish and can feel the Large cock hitting the end of her cervix, and then all at once the scalding splatters of his seed pelting the walls of her most private place causing Jennifer to have a second orgasm as the cock twitched inside her and the Bartender groaned.

He falls forward pushing her head down sideways onto the bar, her breath fogging the deep wood finish as her elbows squeak outward flattening her breasts against the cool bar top.

The bartender now pulls his spent still half hard member from Jennifer's pussy and she can now feel moisture running down her inner thigh as she lays still without movement on the bar.

Her mind is a mess as she lifts and turns her head looking in the eyes of the man that has all but raped her from behind, spraying his seed up inside her as if she was but a receptacle for his sperm and pleasure.

He smiles back in a devious frame and walks away, pulling himself back into his pants and wiping off his hands with the bar towel.

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
663 Followers
12