The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wash and condition my hair and am just enjoying the hot spray on my back when the door opens and a grinning David steps in and says, "May I join you sexy?"

I smile and say, "Of course. There is plenty of room." I move out of the stream of water to let him enjoy it.

As I do, I take a good look at his body. He has a full head of jet black hair that was just greying slightly at the temples. He was clean shaven but I could see just the barest hit of whiskers already coming in where his beard would be if he let it grow. He had wide muscular shoulders that were tanned by the sun and black hair was sprinkled on his chest. The chest hair narrowed as it went down his slightly bulging stomach as did the line of his body. His hips were narrower than his shoulders and his butt was nicely rounded. He turned around and faced me and as he did I saw that the hair ended right above his jutting shaft and he had shaved all the rest of pubic hair off. His legs were covered in dark hair but they were also nicely shaped.

"Do I meet with your approval?" He said with a twinkle in his eye.

I blushed. "Oh I'm sorry for staring."

"You didn't answer my question." He smiled wider.

"Umm...yes, you are very handsome." My blush deepens.

He laughs and says, "And you, my dear, are absolutely the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Can I wash your body for you?"

I blush even more and can feel the heat of my face. I must be the color of that washcloth. "Yes. That would be nice." I whisper.

He takes the wash cloth and the bar of soap and starts to work up a nice lather in the cloth. Then he slowly starts to rub the lathered cloth across my shoulders and my arms. His eyes are intently staring into mine and then as his hand works down one arm his eyes fall to my lips. He slowly lowers his head and kisses me lightly. "You are so beautiful." He whispers.

He then pulls back and continues to wash my other arm. The wash cloth then comes back to my upper chest and he starts to slowly move it downward over my breasts. When he reaches my large hardened nipples he tenderly moves the cloth over them. They are so sensitive that it makes me gasp. I see a small smile cross his face and then he slowly lifts one and then the other to wash beneath them. Then the cloth moves over my tummy.

David then kneels in front of me and starts to wash my legs...all the way down one and then he lifts one foot and washes even between the toes. It tickles and I giggle a little. He grins up at me and says, "A bit ticklish are we?" The he slowly washes the other foot and then up my other leg. Then he stands back up and turns me around. He slowly starts from my shoulders again and works his way down my back to my butt. His hands tenderly caress each cheek then he gently spreads my ass cheek and moves the cloth over my asshole. This causes shivers to run all through my body. Then he works his way down the back of my legs.

After my legs are washed he places me back under the spray to rinse. After all of the suds are gone he guides me to the bench and sits me down on the edge. "Spread your legs love. I want to give special attention to that beautiful pussy." I sit and spread my legs for him as he kneels between them. He starts with my inner thighs and lathers up one side and then the other before he even looks at my pussy. Then his hand with the cloth slowly moves from the bottom of my slit to the top and then back down. I lay back and just enjoy the attention. He brings the cloth back to the top of my pussy and gently massages the little button that is there. The texture of the cloth is a bit rough and it makes me gasp because I am so sensitive there. Again, I see that small smile cross his face.

After he has cleaned me thoroughly, he drops the cloth and goes to bring the sprayer to me. He slowly moves the spray all around between my legs to make sure he has rinsed all the suds away. Then he lays the sprayer on the floor of the shower and gently moves his hands from my knees to my thighs to push my legs even further apart. He then just lightly licks my inner thighs till he reaches my mound. He spreads my lips and just blows lightly on my clit. That makes me groan and shudder. He gently licks my nether lips and then his mouth finds my clit and he gently sucks it into his mouth.

"Oh god..." My breathing starts to quicken and I can feel myself getting very wet. His tongue plays with my clit as he slowly pushes two fingers into me. He finds my G-spot and I start to feel my orgasm build. My hands go to his head and entangle themselves into his wet hair, holding him to my pussy. My hips start to push into his face as my orgasm washes over me. "Oh shit...oh god ...don't stop...ahhhhhh." I scream as I orgasm and spray my fluids all over his face. He stays right there and licks them all up until I am clean once again.

I am drained and lay back against the wall and as he stands to his feet I see his massive erection and know that it is my turn to give him pleasure. I bend down and pick up the wash cloth and say, "It's my turn to wash you love." I lather the wash cloth once more and then start with his shoulders and arms and chest as he did with me. His shoulders are so broad and his chest is quite muscular. I find his small nipples beneath his mat of dark hair and give them special attention with the cloth just as he did with mine. I look up at his face and see that his eyes are closed and he is enjoying the attention. I then slowly move around to his back and wash him again from shoulders to butt. I move the cloth over his cheeks and then between them as I wash his asshole. I then move back around him and kneel in front of him to wash his legs and feet. I reach around and wash both the front and the back of his right leg all the way to his feet. I gently lift his foot and then wash that for him just as he did for me. Then I move to the other foot and slowly work my way back up his left leg. This is turning me on all over again. His body is so gorgeous and I love touching it and learning all of it.

Finally I am staring straight at his straining erection. I see a small drop of precum on the tip and I can't resist licking it off. As my tongue touches him I hear him groan. A smile crosses my face and I gently use the wash cloth to clean his whole length. I then lift his cock and gently wash his balls, one at a time. One last spot that I want to clean is that small patch of skin between his balls and his asshole so I tell him, "Spread your legs a little more love." I move the cloth over that small patch of skin and gently massage it.

After I am done with that I go and pick up the shower head where he had laid it and move it over his body, rinsing all the suds from him. I place the shower head back in its cradle and say, "There you are all clean." I give him an impish grin and say, "Now it is time to get out and get dressed."

I start to move to the shower door but he grabs my arm and says, "Oh no, you don't."

I laugh at him and say, "What?"

"You need to finish what you started." He growls.

I look down at his straining cock and grin even wider. "Oh it seems as though you do have a problem there don't you." I kneel back in front of him and say, "But I think I can take of that for you." My tongue moves out again to lightly lick the tip of his cock and then I just take the head of him into my mouth and gently suck. My hands move to his bare balls and I slowly roll one then the other through my hands. My mouth starts to take him in inch by inch until I have most of him into my mouth. I then start to suck a little harder as I pull away just a bit. His cock came out of my mouth until just the tip was still in my mouth and then I engulfed him again and went a bit deeper. I start a rhythm and he him start to groan. My hand starts to massage him a bit harder and I feel his hands on my head guiding me. God he tastes so good! I can feel my juices start to flow as he groans again. I move faster and faster and it is not long before I feel his balls contract and I know he is very close to cuming. I keep up the pace and then I hear him moan even louder as he shoots his load into my mouth. I swallow as quickly as I can but he is shooting into my mouth so quickly that some does run out and down my chin.

After he leans against the shower wall and says, "Wow, that is the best blowjob I have ever had!"

I smile as I scoop up the cum on my chin and lick it off my fingers and say, "Well it helps that I love to give head. It makes it all that much better for you."

"God, you are sexiest woman I have ever met!" He pulls me to him and kisses me deeply.

I pull away and say, "Now it is time for us to get dressed or we will miss all the activities on deck."

He grins and says, "Well, I think have already missed the caste off but I suppose we should get dressed for the welcome aboard party." He shuts off the shower and we both step out and get dried off.

Chapter 3

I leave the bathroom and rummage through my luggage with just a towel wrapped around my body. David comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear, "Don't wear a bra or panties, sexy.....easier access."

I smile at him and wink, "My thoughts exactly, love."

I pull out a white miniskirt that has blue roses scattered over it and a royal blue camisole that has spaghetti straps and is very low cut, showing a great deal of my breasts and cleavage. I drop the towel and pull the camisole over my head and then step into the miniskirt. David comes up and helps me with the zipper. This is one of my favorite skirts because it comes just a bit higher than mid-thigh and swirls very nicely around my shapely legs. It is so short that if it flairs out just right my bare pussy and ass are able to be seen. It gives me a bit of a thrill to be an exhibitionist, if only in this small way. I then grab my make-up bag and go back into the bathroom. I apply some more eyeliner and some mascara and some deep blood red lipstick. I also put just a hint of blue eye shadow on my eyes to bring out their blueness and accentuate my outfit. Then I pull out my hairdryer and dry my hair. I brush it out until it is shimmering in the light. I put a blue headband in it to hold it back from my face and then place a silver necklace around my neck that has a blue pendant attached to it and matching earrings in my ears. The necklace lies perfectly in my abundant cleavage. I then add a few drops of perfume behind my ears and in my cleavage. I take one more look in the mirror. Perfect...just the look I want... sexy, but casual and cool. I walk out of the bathroom and put my white high heel sandals back on. As I stand back up, David gives me a wolf whistle and then offers me his arm to go up on deck. He looks so handsome in khaki slacks and a dark blue polo shirt that accentuates his eyes and makes his hair look even darker.

We get to the dining hall where there is a buffet set up and a lot of people milling around just chit- chatting. We walk around and just make small talk when all of a sudden Captain Johnson comes up and says, "Lovely Liz, I would like to introduce you to some of my staff." He takes me by the arm and leads me toward the banquet table.

I look helplessly at David and he just grins and shrugs. "Have fun, hon. I'm going to do some mingling."

So I let Captain Johnson lead me away. He led me to a group of people in white naval looking uniforms. "Liz Hanson, may I introduce you to the best senior staff a captain could hope for." He turned to a shorter man that had reddish blond hair and said, "This is my first officer, Commander Daniel Fisher."

"My pleasure, Commander." I smiled and held my hand out to shake his.

He smiled and I noticed that he had dark brown eyes with eyelashes that a woman would die for. He took my hand and brought it to his lips. "The pleasure is all mine, lovely Liz." He murmured.

I blushed, "You are quite charming, Commander."

Then the Captain turned me to an older gentleman with a distinguished head of grey hair and matching beard. "And this is our Doctor, Doctor Chris Adams."

"Nice to meet you, Doctor." I said as I held my hand out to him.

He also lifted my hand to his mouth and said, "The pleasure is all mine sweet lady. And if you need anything at all, I am at your beck and call." Dr. Adams had very caring and sincere hazel eyes and I liked him immediately.

Again Captain Johnson turned me away and I was then facing a huge black man. He had to be at least 6.2 and he was all muscle. I looked up and saw some very dark twinkling brown eyes in a face that I knew could look mean if it hadn't had such a big smile on it. "Oh, let me guess. You have to be the Chief of Security."

The smile got even bigger. "Yes ma'am. My name is Lieutenant Dwayne Dodgers. And I am very pleased to meet such a beautiful woman as you." His teeth were dazzling white against the darkness of his skin and his hand engulfed mine as he raised it to his lips.

"And last but not least, is our Entertainment Director, Stephanie Wilson." The Captain introduced me to a sultry looking brunette whose uniform was much different than the men's uniforms. Stephanie's uniform was still the white navel style but the coat was very low cut and showed a lot of her ample cleavage. In fact the jacket was so low cut that I could see her nipples peeking out of a white semi-bra that lifted pushed her mammoth tits close together. She also wore a very tight mini skirt instead of slacks under the jacket and the skirt was so short that you could see the top of her white stockings. I could tell she wore a garter belt to hold the stockings up. On her feet was a pair of white stiletto heels.

I held out my hand and instead of shaking my hand she smiled slightly and gave me a warm hug and peck on the cheek. "Very nice to meet you Liz." As she hugged me I could feel her tits brush against mine. "Now if you will excuse me I have some announcements to give to our guests."

She walked up on the stage and tapped the microphone to get everyone's attention. "If I could have your attention please." She said into the microphone. "I have a few announcements for everyone."

Once the room had quieted and she had everyone's attention, she continued, "First of all, since this is a sexual pleasure cruise, nudity is just fine anywhere on the ship. But we do require that you dress for dinner and dress formally. All of you have been made aware of our rules but I just want to reiterate this one point. If we hear of anyone forcing any unwanted attention on anyone else, we will take it very seriously and all possible measures will be taken to prevent any more unwanted attention of our guests. Now have fun and enjoy yourselves." She smiles as she steps away from the microphone.

Then Captain Johnson looked at me and smiled, "Would you like a tour of the ship lovely Liz?"

I smiled widely at him, "That would be wonderful Captain!"

He crooked his arm to me and winked. I placed my arm in his and off we went to see this beautiful ship. Over the next hour he showed me the promenade deck, where most of the restaurants and bars and gift shops were located and the atrium deck where we had boarded earlier that day. Then he took me to the bow of the ship.

He leaned over the rail and looked into the water and then waved me over. "Look into the water, my dear."

I looked down and gasped. "They're beautiful. Are they dolphins?"

"Yes they usually swim with us for some time. They are considered good luck." He smiled at me. "They can swim very fast and keep up with us for a long time."

Our last stop was the bridge. The bridge crew looked my way as we entered and all the glances seemed to be admiring so I smiled at the men on the bridge. Captain Johnson showed me around and tried to explain all the technical gauges and stuff but it all went right over my head. I was busy looking out the window at the beautiful blue panorama before me.

The Captain noticed that I was not really paying much attention to him and he touched my arm. "Am I boring you Liz?"

"Oh Captain, I'm sorry. I'm not a very technical person." I give him an apologetic smile.

The Captain smiled, "Its ok my dear. I tend to get carried away. Why don't we find something to do that you will enjoy more?"

"I would like that Captain." I say as he ushers me from the bridge and into his private office.

His office was decorated in rich browns and blues. The desk stood at one end of the room and there were two chairs in front of the desk and a couch was seated on another wall. The walls were done in dark paneling and there were naval paintings gracing them. A miniature cruise ship stood on a table in a corner. A large flat screen TV graced the wall opposite the couch. Overall the room was very masculine and I was instantly charmed by it.

As I moved into the office Stephanie came out of a side room. My eyes widened in shock as I saw her. All she was wearing was her garter belt, stockings and heels.

She smiled and winked at me. "Oh Captain, I have been waiting for you." She sauntered up to him and pressed her massive chest into his as she kissed him on the lips. His arms came around her and he started to kiss her back. I watched as his hands dipped to her ass and he squeezed her cheeks as he started French kissing her.

I was kind of embarrassed so I said, "I should probably go."

As I tried to leave, Stephanie broke away from the Captain and said, "I wish you wouldn't go. I would really like to get to know you better." She came over to me and hugged my arm and led me to the couch. Her tits were pressed against my arm. "I think we may have a lot in common."

She sat me on the couch and then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Have you ever been with another woman?"

I looked at her and said, "Once when I was in college. It was with my best friend."

She licked her lips and asked, "Did you like it?" Her hand was gently rubbing my leg and I was getting a bit turned on.

"Yeah, kind of." Her hand was moving further up my leg.

The Captain then came and sat down on the other side of me. "Liz, I would love to see you and Stephanie play. Can I kiss you?"

I smiled at the Captain, "I would like that."

"And call me Carl, lovely Liz." He whispered as he slowly lowered his lips to meet mine. His lips were soft and I could feel the roughness of his beard against my face as he kissed me. His tongue gently probed at my lips and with a sigh I opened my lips to give him access to my mouth. He was a good kisser. His tongue swirled with mine and while Carl kissed me I could feel Stephanie pushing my skirt higher as she caressed my legs.

Stephanie sighed and whispered, "Your skin is so soft Liz. I could touch you all night." Her hands then moved to my arms and shoulders. It felt very sensual as her small hands moved over my body. My nipples hardened as Carl moved to suck on my earlobe and Stephanie pulled the camisole out of my skirt and started to caress my tummy under the camisole.

"Let's take this off of you." Stephanie whispered as she pulled the camisole up my body to expose my tits. Carl moved away briefly and within a second my top was off and on the floor. Then Carl was moving his lips over my neck as Stephanie was kissing my tummy.

"Oh, God. This feels so good." I whispered as I closed my eyes and laid my head back to give Carl greater access to my neck. I could feel my pussy getting very wet.

As Stephanie kissed my tummy her hands went back to my legs and she slowly started to caress my inner thighs, inching closer and closer to the center of my desire. My legs opened to give her greater access and I was getting very turned on. Her touch was so soft, almost like a butterfly was fluttering over my skin. She just gently stroked one leg and then the other while just applying a little bit of pressure so my legs would open.