The Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife goes with the flow on swinging cruise.
6.6k words
4.31
95.1k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I recently went on a cruise to the Carribean. We had more fun on the cruise than I had expected. This was our present to ourselves for our 25th anniversary. In the 70’s, Jillian and I got into wife swapping for several years and played with it off and on through the next twenty years. We had not swapped for the last eight years and Jill had made it clear that she was no longer interested in doing again so I had resigned myself to just dreaming. We were on the boat for seven nights and five islands some of which had clothing optional beaches. The atmosphere of the boat was party time and the drinks were plentiful.

The first night we were tired and just went to bed. The next day we laid around the pool and watched the crazy people who were on the boat with us. The boat had three dancing lounges, each playing a different kind of music. We would hit them all each night since Jill loved to dance. It took us the first day and two nights to get used to the pace of the parties and learn our way around the boat, along with the etiquette. Most of the ladies were dressing to please the guys. Low cut, tight and short dresses and long with small reveling swimsuits. Jill had the dresses but not the suit so when we went to an island that was topless we bought one. In order to get to the beach we had to take a water taxi across the bay. On the way over we met Sandy and Jim who we had bumped into on the boat. They were in a cabin not far from ours. They were going to the beach as well and we decided to go together. Sandy was about the same size and shape as Jill who is 5’5” 125lbs. and 36x26x37. Jim was about 6’3” 200 and his body was more defined than mine since he was about ten years younger as was Sandy.

As we walked along the beach we marveled at the number of naked men and women sunning themselves. There were all kinds, short, fat, ugly, tall, beautiful and muscled. We found a nice place under a palm tree and preceded to strip down. It was very exciting to watch Jill get naked in front of Jim and Sandy’s body was threatened to give me a hard-on. We talked, laughed and swam as we consumed the two bottles of wine we had brought with us. When we had first got there we had rubbed sun tan lotion on each other, it was fun to watch Jim’s hands slid over his wife’s body. After several hours and a bottle of wine the ladies wanted more lotion. We were happy to oblige, only this time I did Sandy and Jim did Jill. It seemed to take longer to apply the lotion this time than it did before. :) Both girls had elevated breathing when we finished and we had semi hard-ons, although neither Jim or I put any lotion between their legs we did cover all the other parts.

That evening we went dancing together and continued to drink our fair share of the beverages available. We did dance to each other’s wife several times and I could tell that Jim was interested in more than just dancing with Jill. She would come from the dance floor all flushed and animated each time they danced. I asked her if she thought that Jim was interested in her as a sex partner and she said that he certainly was. His hands were all over her and he had hinted that they were swingers. I asked her if she was interested in pursing that action. She said that while it was exciting to know that he found her attractive,but she was not considering going to bed with him. I asked her if she would be interested in a watch and be watched situation. Her affirmative answer surprised me so I told her to ask him if they would like to. After dancing a few more times with each other’s wife, Sandy leaned over.

“Would you and Jill like to come to our cabin?”

I looked at Jill and she nodded and smiled. On the way to their cabin she told me that Jim was hoping for more but would be happy to watch especially if he got to touch a little bit more than this afternoon.

“Will he?” I asked.

“I told him as long as he used only his hands, he could.” she replied.

I assumed that meant that I was free to do the same to Sandy.

Once we were in their room Jim took charge telling me to undress Sandy. I was happy to do so and very excitedly watched as Jim stripped Jill. Then the girls did us. Jill’s reaction to Jim’s cock was priceless. He was hung pretty well about two inches bigger that my six. He was half hard when she slipped his shorts off and her eyes went wide, as her mouth went Oh. Her hand started to touch it then she stopped and looked at me. She saw that Sandy was already stroking my cock as I smiled and nodded to her. We spent the next few minutes stroking each other before Jim led my wife to the bed and laid her down. Jim got between her legs and began to lick up the inside of her leg. The closer he got to their junction the wider she spread them. I looked at her face and saw that special look she gets when she is expecting to cum any minute, I knew that Jim would probably get what he wanted if he played her right. Sandy had sat on a chair which I took advantage of by doing the same thing to her that Jim was doing to my wife. The chair was positioned so I could look up and to the left a little bit and watch Jim and my wife play. A few minutes later both Sandy and Jill were moaning with their orgasms. After Jill came, Jim crawled up her body nibbling on her as he slowly moved up her. His hard cock moved past her pussy as he got to his knees and began to nibble on her neck. She just let her legs go slack but spread wide as his lips found her’s. My wife’s hand slid down and grasped his cock as they kissed. She stroked him for a few minutes before he whispered in her ear. I could not tell if she answered him or not but it seemed like she just gave him a lust filled look. Sandy, knowing that Jill had agreed to watch and be watched, was waiting with me as we wondered what they were going to do.

Jim moved his lips down to my wife’s breasts causing his cock to slip from her fingers and between her legs. He bumped the head of his hard cock against the entrance of her wet pussy as he sucked on her nipples. Her hands slid down his back and grabbed his butt as her legs moved up and out and he pushed in. Jill grunted as his cock slid all the way into her and her hands pulled him tight against he body. She held him like that for a few moments until he started moving in the universal motion of intercourse. She came within twenty strokes of his big cock. My cock was as hard as it has ever been when he entered her, it was so exciting to see her in action again, I had almost forgotten about Sandy. I felt her move in the chair and looked to see her slid down on the chair and spread her legs. The meaning was obvious and I wasted no time in fitting my cock to her pussy. She was as ready as Jill appeared to be, taking me to the hilt in one stroke. Jim and I spent the next thirty minutes fucking each other’s wife through several orgasms and positions until finally cumming deep in their willing pussies. It took another thirty minutes for us to recover enough to get to our cabin, where my cock enjoyed the feel of my wife’s cum filled pussy again, after our ten year obstinance.

When I asked Jill how she was doing the next morning she said that she felt wonderful.

“Want to do it again?” I asked.

“Maybe!” she replied with a knowing sexy smile.

We toured the island were for the rest of the day. That evening we met Jim and Sandy for dinner and were introduced to a couple of single guys they had met that day. These guys were in their twenties and according to my wife very cute. We found out that Sandy had gotten too much sun during the day and was slightly sunburned and had a case of heat stroke. After dinner she excused her self and went to her cabin for the rest of the evening. The five of us went to the stage show together. I caught the looks the guys gave Jill after talking to Jim. I knew that our escapade from the night before was now common knowledge. I told Jill what I suspected, she just smiled and took another appraising look at the guys.

“She would not be considering doing all three? Would she??” I thought.

The show was great and my wife’s drink was kept full. By the time the show was over she had consumed three and was not walking too straight. She was however in great spirits as the guys helped her walk out of the show room. We went out on the board walk of deck eight which sobered her up some and also allowed the guys to feel her up. She was braless and panty less under her short dress that night, I guess that should have clued me as to her mental attitude of the evening. I went to use the restroom while they were outside. When I got back Ii found them in a dark corner, they had her dress up above her waist and her breasts out in the evening air. She was leaning against the corner of the railing with one guy sucking each breast and Jim with his hand between her legs. The railing in that corner was higher than the normal railings. I watched as Jim’s hands worked on the front of his pants. When he was done he picked up Jill’s legs, while the other guys supported her. Stepping up between her legs placed his cock at her opening and pushed himself into her. She moaned at his invasion and rolled her hips toward him. He began to fuck her with short quick strokes. I could see her breasts bounce with each of his thrusts. After a few minutes he began to quicken his stroking. I watched as his ass tighten and he released his cum into her. Putting her legs down Jim backed up as he buckled his pants. On of the other guys put his hand between her legs and was playing with as his friend undid his pants and stepped up between her legs. Just as he was about to lift them when the door opened and two couples came out onto the deck. They all straighten up as quickly as possible. Jim excused himself saying that he needed to see if Sandy was alright. The guys wanted us to go to their cabin but Jill wanted to go dancing, so we went up to the disco.

Once we had found seats one guy went to the bathroom and the other went for some drinks, giving me a chance to talk to Jill. I asked how she was doing, to which she replied that she was fine and really enjoying herself.

“Are you thinking about going to their cabin later?” I asked.

“No, I don’t think so.” she replied. “Do you want me to?” she asked.

“It would be fun to watch.” I replied with a wink.

“Mmmmmm” was all she said.

The three of us danced with her for the next two hours. The guys kept her supplied with drink so she was had a nice buzz going the whole time. The buzz along with the attention she was getting kept her very happy, if you know what I mean. Around one am we took a break out on the bow. It was clear that the guys wanted to get something started but Jill was being coy and other people kept coming by as well. They gave up and went back to the disco. We necked for a while and then headed back to our cabin. As we rounded the corner to our cabin we ran into the waiter who had been flirting with Jill around the pool for the last couple of days. He was a good looking guy who Jill thought looked like a pirate. He was swarthy looking with about ten different blood lines mixed together. He was headed back to his cabin which he shared with three others in the crew area of the boat. Jill flirted with him again, asking to see how the other half lived. He said that guests were not allowed in the crew quarters unless they were naked. Jill took a quick look around the hall and seeing no one there, she stripped off her dress.

“Ok let’s go.”

The guy was shocked and didn’t know what to do. He just stared at her until we heard the elevator open around the corner.

“I can’t. I have to go on duty but how about tomorrow afternoon?” he asked.

“Ok!” my wife replied as she walked into our cabin just as our two male friends rounded the corner.

Jill was giggling as she laid naked on the bed.

“That was fun. I bet I made his night, don’t you think?” she asked.

“You could say that.” I replied.

“What would you have done if he had said ok let’s go?” I asked.

“We’ll never know will we.” was her answer.

I was just realizing how drunk my wife really was, when we heard a knock on the door. It was the two guys asking if they could say good night to us.

“No one comes in this cabin with their clothes on.” we heard her say.

They looked at me and I just shrugged. I have never seen two guys get out of their clothes so fast in my life. As I closed the door I heard Jill say.

“Well hello boys.”

Then the bed rustled as they climbed in with her. I took the opportunity to use the bathroom while they were deciding how to say good night. The two minutes I spent in the bath room was all the time they needed. I walked out just as one of them was moving between her legs. A moment later his ass flexed as he drove his hard cock deep into my wife’s pussy. He fucked her for the next fifteen minutes before bringing her and himself to an orgasm. When he pulled out, her pussy stayed open and inviting. The other guys wasted no time in putting hard cock to good use. He was buried completely in her before she had a chance to say no, which judging from her reaction was not something she would have been inclined to say. He lasted about ten minutes before slamming deep into her willing body as his body released his orgasm. They each said good night and left. I again had the pleasure of making love to my well fucked wife.

We slept in the next morning, surprise, surprise. We arrived on the pool deck around 2pm to find the place crowded with near naked bodies. After being there for a couple hours we became aware of a group of people who were drinking heavily. They had been on a pirate ship that morning. That short cruise was billed as a three hour party with all the drink you can consume included in the price. Several of them had consumed a great deal. One girl in particular was a loose limbed very happy drunk. She was in her early 20’s and very well put together a fact made apparent by the tiny black string bikini she was trying to wear. We watched with amusement as the group continued to party and the girl attempt at keeping the bikini on her body. Deciding to go get my camera, I left for my room. As I was returning to the pool, I ran into a guy carrying this girl over his shoulder. She was laughing and wiggling as he tried to carry her. I saw him lose his grip on her as she slid to the floor, where she laughed at his inability to get her up. Noticing that the guy was one from last night, I asked if he needed any help. He nodded gratefully and I helped him get her back to her cabin. One the way he told me that he was trying to sober her up enough so she could go to dinner. Once in her cabin we put her in a cool shower which brought her around some what. That of course meant that her bikini had to come off, boy was I sad about that, Not!

After her shower, her boyfriend took her to the bed and began to make out with her. He motioned for me to get involved, I climbed into bed along side them. She looked at me and smiled.

“Oh boy! Two cocks for me” she moaned as he drove two fingers into her.

My hands got busy stroking her body paying special attention to her breasts and nipples. After she came the first time, he told her to suck my cock, which she did very well. I had to make her stop since I was about to cum. Then she moved to him. She was on her hands and knees with her ass in the air which presented me with an irresistible target. My cock found it’s way into her as if by magic. She went wild with a cock in both ends. She was very tight and slippery. Her pussy felt like it was alive and she danced it up and down my hard-on. Putting my hands on her ass I began to slam it into her as hard as I could. She stopped sucking his cock and drove her pussy back on to my cock, meeting my thrusts as she worked herself toward her orgasm. When her orgasm hit, her whole body started to vibrate and the muscles of her pussy clamped down on my cock. She pushed herself back into me driving my cock deeply into herself. As she ground her pussy against me, she started to cum. Grabbing her ass I began to fuck her with long deep strokes, speeding up as her orgasm peaked. Then she screamed and went over the edge taking me with her. It was unbelievable, her pussy literally sucked my orgasm right out of me.

After my late afternoon delight, I went back to the pool looking for Jill. A quick look around did not reveal her whereabouts. Finding the lounge chairs we were using, I discovered that her stuff was still there so I sat and waited. Scanning the crowd I spotted her in the hot tub with several guys. I had not spotted her before since she was sitting facing me and one of the guys was in front of her. I could not tell what he was doing but she was laying back with her eyes closed with a guys on each side of her. After a few minutes, she got out of the tub and sauntered over to me. The guys in the tub watched her ass move as she did, with big grins on their faces. She told me that they were indeed feeling her up under the water and had given her a nice orgasm. Then she said that she had a dilemma, she had been invited to two parties this evening. The waiter had asked her if she was still interested in seeing the crew quarters and that several members were going to have a small party after dinner. The guys in the hot tub had also invited her to their penthouse cabin for an intimate get together. Both parties were supposed to be attended by both sexes, but I wondered.

“So what do you want to do about it?” I asked.

“I wish they were on different days so I could do both.” she replied.

“No matter which one you go to you will probably end up getting gang banged. Is that what you want?” I snickered.

“No, two at a time is enough for me, besides there is supposed to be other girls at the parties.”

My wife did look a little concerned.

“Well I think that’s what both groups have in mind, but back to the question. What do you want to do?” I asked.

“Let’s go with the waiter, if it’s a dud then we can always go to the penthouse.” she decided.

Jill dressed in a short skirt and a scooped neck blouse with no underwear, she was dressed for action. After dinner we had an hour to kill so we had a couple of drinks in the lounge where we were to meet Jamie. I asked my wife why she was so willing to play with the other guys. She told me that she didn’t know for sure but that her inhibitions had slipped away and her libido had gone into overdrive. She informed me that for the duration of the cruise, she was up for almost anything I wanted her to do but for me not to think that this was a permanent change. After the cruise she would most likely be reverting to wife and mother mode.

“You have always wanted me to be a slut and I have wondered what it would be like to just let go, so here’s our chance. What do you think?” my wife wanted to know.

“Wow, my wife a slut, for a whole week!” I thought.

“I love you!” I replied, as the female singing duo announced that they were done for the evening.

A few minutes later one of the duo was sitting down next to us.

“Are you Will and Jill?” she asked.

She told us that Jamie was getting his cabin ready for the party and that if we still wanted to go that we could come with them. The duo was a white french girl and a black island girl, both were very good looking and well proportioned. The black girl was bigger all around and the white one was slender. We followed them to Jamie’s cabin which surprisingly was on our deck. We passed through a door marked crew only and the decor changed from fancy to plain white. We entered a cabin which was about 50% bigger than ours which had two sets of bunk beds on each side wall. The mattresses of the beds were on the floor and the beds folded up flat against the walls. There were four guys in the room when we entered which meant that there were three girls and five guys at the party.

12